| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Vossejongk
Caldari Bendebeukers Green Rhino
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 16:58:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Vossejongk on 19/03/2010 17:05:18 Edited by: Vossejongk on 19/03/2010 16:58:30 Opinions pls, I have no idea if their male or female..
http://i43.tinypic.com/255rg3m.jpg |

Culmen
Caldari Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 17:39:00 -
[2]
Cat, Cat and Cat Here
Why bother naming something that won't come when you call it? |

Jago Kain
Amarr Ramm's RDI Tactical Narcotics Team
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 17:51:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Culmen Cat, Cat and Cat Here
Why bother naming something that won't come when you call it?
Your gf has a name doesn't she?
|

Culmen
Caldari Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 17:54:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Jago Kain
Originally by: Culmen Cat, Cat and Cat Here
Why bother naming something that won't come when you call it?
Your gf has a name doesn't she?
But I can make her come! |

Jago Kain
Amarr Ramm's RDI Tactical Narcotics Team
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 17:56:00 -
[5]
Obviously I was too subtle.
Which part of the USA are you from btw?
|

Kijo Rikki
Caldari Swarm of Angry Bees
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 17:58:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Kijo Rikki on 19/03/2010 17:58:57
Quote:
But I can make her come!
Only after you trick her into getting too close so you can snatch her up and um...punish her! 
Some thoughts: Kijo the cat named herself, literally. I was telling a friend online about her, and she asked what her name was, and I hadn't thought of it yet, so I replied, 'I dunno...' , and about that time Kijo hopped up on the keypad and typed out this badass little name for herself just as I was hitting enter.
|

ceaon
Gallente
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 18:26:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Vossejongk Edited by: Vossejongk on 19/03/2010 17:05:18 Edited by: Vossejongk on 19/03/2010 16:58:30 Opinions pls, I have no idea if their male or female..
http://i43.tinypic.com/255rg3m.jpg
use this list :D:D http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=devfinder
Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. |

Slade Trillgon
Endless Possibilities Inc. Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 19:02:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Slade Trillgon on 19/03/2010 19:04:30
Originally by: Culmen Cat, Cat and Cat Here
Why bother naming something that won't come when you call it?
I hear this all the time so I assume that typically the problem lies within the individual/owner and less frequently in the cat.
Every cat I have ever had as a pet has responded and come when I called. Granted when they were outside it may have taken a few mintues. Hell, one of them would greet me daily when I returned home from work. It was like she knew the sound of my F-150 and would run to the driveway when she heard the rumbling coming down the road. Also, I have known numerous dogs that would run the second they had the chance and would not come when called. I even know of a few idiot dogs that got themselves killed for the same thing. Not too many cats getting run over by a car after running out the door and ignoring their owners cries.
Shadow, Brownie, Shade.
Slade
|

Arvald
Caldari The Lumberjacks
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 19:25:00 -
[9]
the grey one, admiral fluffypaws, the orange one, commander snugglez and the white and black one, grand chancellor meow |

Vogue
Mercurialis Inc. RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 20:11:00 -
[10]
Cats are win. After ten years without one i got a new pet cat on Please visit your user settings to re-enable images. monday. This is Molly:
|

Arvald
Caldari The Lumberjacks
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 20:12:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Vogue Cats are win. After ten years without one i got a new pet cat on monday. This is Molly:
OH **** ITS BASEMENT CATE COME TO NOM OUR SOULS |

Empire Hero
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 20:53:00 -
[12]
Cat and Fat Cat. Sometimes his name, OZ, 20 pound 'purr while I eat' tabby. Other than that I just generally make noises at my cat. Sharp sudden noises for **** he's not supposed to do etc. |

Last Wolf
Rage For Order
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 20:53:00 -
[13]
We named our cat Kitty Cat.... Which eventually shortened to KitCat because my family was too lazy to give her a proper name, and it stuck.
That said... I hate cats.
|

Rainus Max
Fusion Enterprises Ltd Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2010.03.19 23:52:00 -
[14]
Call em One, Two, Three or Un, Deux, Trois
Then you can use this joke:
Q: There are 2 cats, an English cat and a French cat, in a contest to swim the English Channel. The English cat is called the one two three cat, and the French cat is called the un deux trois cat. who won?
A: The English cat. The un deux trois cat sank. (un deux trois quatre cinq)!!!!!!!! |

FunzzeR
Death of Virtue MeatSausage EXPRESS
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 01:04:00 -
[15]
Anticipation of a New Lover's Arrival
A good genderless name for a cat that would make Iain Banks and his Culture Novels proud. |

Epegi Givo
Amarr Araja clan
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 04:14:00 -
[16]
drop each of them individually on the keyboard and whatever they spell out is their new name (Changed around top be pronounceable of course) |

JordanParey
Suddenly Ninjas Tear Extraction And Reclamation Service
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 04:33:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Rainus Max Call em One, Two, Three or Un, Deux, Trois
Then you can use this joke:
Q: There are 2 cats, an English cat and a French cat, in a contest to swim the English Channel. The English cat is called the one two three cat, and the French cat is called the un deux trois cat. who won?
A: The English cat. The un deux trois cat sank. (un deux trois quatre cinq)!!!!!!!!
/groans and throws shoe |

Flap jak
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 06:24:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Rainus Max Call em One, Two, Three or Un, Deux, Trois
Then you can use this joke:
Q: There are 2 cats, an English cat and a French cat, in a contest to swim the English Channel. The English cat is called the one two three cat, and the French cat is called the un deux trois cat. who won?
A: The English cat. The un deux trois cat sank. (un deux trois quatre cinq)!!!!!!!!
due to my lack of intelligence, i was unable to comprehend this joke. I bet its a riot!  |

Abrazzar
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 07:35:00 -
[19]
From left to right: Sloth, Spite and Gluttony. |

Zzander Solus
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 11:36:00 -
[20]
I have often wondered on how many cats in the world are named; Schrodinger or Poe. Google Schrodinger and note how many references there are to Schrodinger's cat.
"I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat." -- Edgar A. Poe
|

Marko Riva
Adamant Inc.
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 11:37:00 -
[21]
Weeble, Bob and uhm... snuffles.
----------- I think, therefore I'm single. Want to learn combat/PVP? Alliance creation service |

Alexeph Stoekai
Stoekai Corp
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 11:48:00 -
[22]
Isha, Khaine and Kurnous. -----
|

Daisuke Aoki
Gallente Freelancing Corp Confederation of Independent Corporations
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 11:52:00 -
[23]
Edited by: Daisuke Aoki on 20/03/2010 11:52:17 Name them Dodixie ("Do" or "Dodi" for short), Rens, and Jita 
Also, how the hell do you have no idea if they're male or female?
|

Irulan S'Dijana
Amarr Drexler Burnum Inc.
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 11:59:00 -
[24]
Chairman Meow
- Nobody gets rich in this business. You simply obtain new levels of relative poverty. |

Grek Forto
The Minutemen Intrepid Crossing
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 13:36:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Rainus Max Call em One, Two, Three or Un, Deux, Trois
Then you can use this joke:
Q: There are 2 cats, an English cat and a French cat, in a contest to swim the English Channel. The English cat is called the one two three cat, and the French cat is called the un deux trois cat. who won?
A: The English cat. The un deux trois cat sank. (un deux trois quatre cinq)!!!!!!!!
Sometimes I am glad I know some limited French.
|

TimMc
Trans-Solar Works Rooks and Kings
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 14:18:00 -
[26]
Domi, Ishtar and Mach. 
But I prefer naming my cats after spices. My litter of kittens got names pepper, ginger and nutmeg. However they were the correct colours because the mother is a tortoiseshell.
|

Potrero
Gallente Federal Navy Academy
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 17:20:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Abrazzar From left to right: Sloth, Spite and Gluttony.
The Haviland Tuf reference wins!
Seriously, pick up "Tuf Voyaging" by George RR Martin before naming your cats.
You'll end up with something like: Spite, Ingratitude and Dax
|

RentableMuffin
|
Posted - 2010.03.20 23:06:00 -
[28]
Edited by: RentableMuffin on 20/03/2010 23:07:32
Originally by: Flap jak
Originally by: Rainus Max Call em One, Two, Three or Un, Deux, Trois
Then you can use this joke:
Q: There are 2 cats, an English cat and a French cat, in a contest to swim the English Channel. The English cat is called the one two three cat, and the French cat is called the un deux trois cat. who won?
A: The English cat. The un deux trois cat sank. (un deux trois quatre cinq)!!!!!!!!
due to my lack of intelligence, i was unable to comprehend this joke. I bet its a riot! 
"cat sank" sounds similar to "quatre cinq" (4 and 5 in french)
a counting pun, I laughed at how bad it was 
|

Vossejongk
Caldari Bendebeukers Green Rhino
|
Posted - 2010.03.21 15:06:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Daisuke Aoki Edited by: Daisuke Aoki on 20/03/2010 11:52:17 Name them Dodixie ("Do" or "Dodi" for short), Rens, and Jita 
Also, how the hell do you have no idea if they're male or female?
Because all I know about cats is how to feed them  Guess my old folks/little sister will care about the rest then so meh :) But then again I cant really approve of any of this because this is my signature |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |