| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Icarus Starkiller
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 22:33:00 -
[61]
'Space' panel lockup.
This happens sometimes when I 'look at' a fixed object (station, sentry gun, et al) before my ship enters warp.
Once I select a warp command I cannot 'lookat' things (good), but if I'm looking at something and set a destination - which I often have to do when exiting Amarr stations because of that overlong 'tube', it gets stuck.
Then my ship warps and my view of space freezes - all other windows work fine. The only way to correct this problem is to dock/undock.
Either that happens, OR the camera gets wonky - will zoom in/out, but not rotate around my ship. Same solution.
Not at all sure what sort of bug this is, but has only occured since the latest patch.
Oh, and another bug: Rat (NPC) ships look WAY cooler than PC ships. WHY???
|

Icarus Starkiller
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 22:33:00 -
[62]
'Space' panel lockup.
This happens sometimes when I 'look at' a fixed object (station, sentry gun, et al) before my ship enters warp.
Once I select a warp command I cannot 'lookat' things (good), but if I'm looking at something and set a destination - which I often have to do when exiting Amarr stations because of that overlong 'tube', it gets stuck.
Then my ship warps and my view of space freezes - all other windows work fine. The only way to correct this problem is to dock/undock.
Either that happens, OR the camera gets wonky - will zoom in/out, but not rotate around my ship. Same solution.
Not at all sure what sort of bug this is, but has only occured since the latest patch.
Oh, and another bug: Rat (NPC) ships look WAY cooler than PC ships. WHY???
|

Glatze
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 09:28:00 -
[63]
@Icarus Starkiller i have the same problem with the 3d view when i alt+tab. everything that is 2d like windows, the object boxes and hud works, the 3d view of space and ships is frozen. docking or jumping helps
|

Glatze
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 09:28:00 -
[64]
@Icarus Starkiller i have the same problem with the 3d view when i alt+tab. everything that is 2d like windows, the object boxes and hud works, the 3d view of space and ships is frozen. docking or jumping helps
|

Pehma Hess
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 15:12:00 -
[65]
I believe I've discovered the culprit behind the "LOOK AT" feature. It seems that if either myself or the player I am trying to look at has initiated a warp, then the "LOOK AT" feature will not be offered.
New bugs: 1) I've assigned drones into groups in the overview window (VERY nice feature by the way), if any of the drones in a group gets destroyed, then all remaining drones in that group lose their association to that group. So when next they are scooped to the drone bay, they are no longer in their assigned group.
2)Drones will not attack an escape pod? This supposed to work that way? I HOPE it's a bug! 
3)If someone initiates a private chat session with me and I simply do not wish to accept the invitation (not one of the choices available), the window will repeatadly pop up and ask for permission over and over if I use the "x" to close the box.
4) Can we get those lovely Red Boxes back or some type of indicator to know when ourselves or others are criminally flagged?
Nit picky ****: Drones - gonna get unique pictures anytime soon?
Overview Box - Can we get it to start with "last used settings" instead of returning to default with every launch into space?
|

Pehma Hess
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 15:12:00 -
[66]
I believe I've discovered the culprit behind the "LOOK AT" feature. It seems that if either myself or the player I am trying to look at has initiated a warp, then the "LOOK AT" feature will not be offered.
New bugs: 1) I've assigned drones into groups in the overview window (VERY nice feature by the way), if any of the drones in a group gets destroyed, then all remaining drones in that group lose their association to that group. So when next they are scooped to the drone bay, they are no longer in their assigned group.
2)Drones will not attack an escape pod? This supposed to work that way? I HOPE it's a bug! 
3)If someone initiates a private chat session with me and I simply do not wish to accept the invitation (not one of the choices available), the window will repeatadly pop up and ask for permission over and over if I use the "x" to close the box.
4) Can we get those lovely Red Boxes back or some type of indicator to know when ourselves or others are criminally flagged?
Nit picky ****: Drones - gonna get unique pictures anytime soon?
Overview Box - Can we get it to start with "last used settings" instead of returning to default with every launch into space?
|

kbullet
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 17:38:00 -
[67]
Edited by: kbullet on 24/12/2004 17:49:14 overview bug, i dont know what happened but my overview is not working anymore, its overlayed with gang section, when i open it i can see the Tag Distance Velocity etc. but that's all i can see tried all the possibilities, docking, warping in/out system, clearing cache/system folder reinstalling eve...
image
p.s. i've also submitted to the bug report ---
Give me liberty or give me death! |

kbullet
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 17:38:00 -
[68]
Edited by: kbullet on 24/12/2004 17:49:14 overview bug, i dont know what happened but my overview is not working anymore, its overlayed with gang section, when i open it i can see the Tag Distance Velocity etc. but that's all i can see tried all the possibilities, docking, warping in/out system, clearing cache/system folder reinstalling eve...
image
p.s. i've also submitted to the bug report ---
Give me liberty or give me death! |

Ticondrius
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 19:04:00 -
[69]
New bug, noticed it last night.
I was able to almost destroy a Serpentis 55K Thorax rat with 4 light scout drones...only reason it survived was it's armor repairing.
Why? Upon "Looking At" the NPC ship, I noticed it was TRYING TO FACE THE DRONE IT WAS SHOOTING AT! Thae fact it was spinning about as well as the drones at a great rate of speed, most likely defeated the NPC's turret tracking 100%. If the NPC stayed still, like a good player might, it might have managed to survive.
"If I'm brutally honest and it offends you, that's not my fault."
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. |

Ticondrius
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 19:04:00 -
[70]
New bug, noticed it last night.
I was able to almost destroy a Serpentis 55K Thorax rat with 4 light scout drones...only reason it survived was it's armor repairing.
Why? Upon "Looking At" the NPC ship, I noticed it was TRYING TO FACE THE DRONE IT WAS SHOOTING AT! Thae fact it was spinning about as well as the drones at a great rate of speed, most likely defeated the NPC's turret tracking 100%. If the NPC stayed still, like a good player might, it might have managed to survive.
"If I'm brutally honest and it offends you, that's not my fault."
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. |

Wizard
|
Posted - 2004.12.25 11:36:00 -
[71]
Tryed to warp the other day while having 2 gankagedons firing at me.Both of the enemy were at least 50km away, i wasnt scrambled either.
Upon looking at my hud, i notice that it says warping and my speed bar is at full.
I then sat helplessly watching my ship not warping for about 40 seconds, while still trying to click on the same bkmk i was already aligned to :(
result = 1 dead zealot
|

Wizard
|
Posted - 2004.12.25 11:36:00 -
[72]
Tryed to warp the other day while having 2 gankagedons firing at me.Both of the enemy were at least 50km away, i wasnt scrambled either.
Upon looking at my hud, i notice that it says warping and my speed bar is at full.
I then sat helplessly watching my ship not warping for about 40 seconds, while still trying to click on the same bkmk i was already aligned to :(
result = 1 dead zealot
|

Mishi Bangbang
|
Posted - 2004.12.25 12:08:00 -
[73]
The warp out taking too long thing happened to me a couple of times since Exodus launch - both in norma/dead space.
Currently, my "bug of the day" is the cap readout not being on par with the actual cap used. Like activating MwD and cap used is less than it is supposed to be.
|

Mishi Bangbang
|
Posted - 2004.12.25 12:08:00 -
[74]
The warp out taking too long thing happened to me a couple of times since Exodus launch - both in norma/dead space.
Currently, my "bug of the day" is the cap readout not being on par with the actual cap used. Like activating MwD and cap used is less than it is supposed to be.
|

Imhotep Khem
|
Posted - 2005.01.03 20:25:00 -
[75]
Ship hull readout is wrong. If you get beat down to about 5 hull, then dock-undock, chances are you will see 100% hull on your ship readout. Your gang readout will still show the truth which is 5 hull however.
Lets just hope you have a gang, else you will not be able to notice your lack of hull. ____ If your not dyin' your not tryin'. |

NaZguL
|
Posted - 2005.01.03 22:03:00 -
[76]
Originally by: Mishi Bangbang The warp out taking too long thing happened to me a couple of times since Exodus launch - both in norma/dead space.
Currently, my "bug of the day" is the cap readout not being on par with the actual cap used. Like activating MwD and cap used is less than it is supposed to be.
i would say the bug of the day is that my client keeps beeing desynced with the server, like when i try to web a npc from 5km away i get a msg that i have to be closer then 10km to activate the module
or when a friend tried to activate a warpgate from 1km away , but on my screen he was realy 60km away
i thinks its needless to say that this is realy becoming a problem when u think a 1mill blaster rat is 60km away , but is realy 5km away from you blasting away , can u say petition ??? 
|

belzebub1
|
Posted - 2005.01.04 13:05:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Wensicia Corrino Also the impossibility to turn off the sound. My mates and I, even if we put main volume to 0, the sound is as high as if I haven t touched anything. Very annoying too the bug with the cargo which doesn t show what it hold
I am in work so I am trying to remeber the key stroke. I believe CTRL + ALT + SHIFT F12 will turn sound fully off and ON this will get rid of the noise until bug is fixed.
Rgds
![]() Dont forget to visit Magma Index at the below Link. http://www.magmaindex.uni.cc/ |

belzebub1
|
Posted - 2005.01.04 13:07:00 -
[78]
Originally by: Pehma Hess In the ASSETS menu, the items no longer list alphabetically and no longer show values of how many of each item there are.
Cargo bays are frequently showing incorrect values of space occupied, both in space and in station.
Minor glitch... when undocking, the ship is traveling straight, but the ship is pointing left so that it appears the ship is skidding out of the station. Alignment corrects once you select a direction or give some type of move order.
One of the guys advised about the menus being sortable. Also you need to adjust there size to be smaller so you can see the number of each item you have as the menu trails off of the right side of the screen. 
![]() Dont forget to visit Magma Index at the below Link. http://www.magmaindex.uni.cc/ |

Pehma Hess
|
Posted - 2005.01.28 16:43:00 -
[79]
Found another one, hope I'm not too late for the patch on the 1st.
I was in a gang with a corp mate testing out some new setups. He was about 450km away from me and I attempted to warp to him by Right Clicking and using the "Warp To" option. This method returned an error statement that the target was not a member of my gang and this operation could not be performed. However, using one of the chat windows, selecting his image, right clicking, warp to gang member and that worked fine. Looks like the object click option needs some tweeking.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |