| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Stick Cult
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 04:38:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Hustler Funk 3. If the 'friend' you met holds his FC status over friendships. Screw that douche.
Being friends with an FC is awesome. Then you can be backseat-FC.... "ok shoot this guy" "err.. I think we should shoot that guy" "ok shoot that guy"
Fake edit: also, zeba, I'll comprimise at just whoor.
Originally by: CCP Tuxford my bad. Rest assured I'm being ridiculed by my co-workers.
|

Sral TBear
Shipwreck Island
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 04:43:00 -
[32]
all i have to say
Place for all
|

Jerreie
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 04:45:00 -
[33]
Quote: I kindly said that they shouldn't.
For the record, you were dropped from the corp for being a whiny *****, not for being gay.
|

Solveer
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 05:05:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Hustler Funk
I don't know why you don't name the corp.
I read green in the OP a few times. I think he was in Green Alliance.
|

Drunken Idiot
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 05:10:00 -
[35]
Obvious troll is obvious.
Gay persons don't play EVE Online.
|

RentableMuffin
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 05:25:00 -
[36]
I've been saying gay and *** since I was rather young, and I suspect many people here have as well, the concept of same sex love didn't even enter the realm of though till years later. I try not to use it as much these days but it pops out sometimes. but also HTFU people say a lot of senseless/offensive **** on the interwebs please try to not take is personally.
|

Destination SkillQueue
Are We There Yet
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 05:30:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Jerreie
Quote: I kindly said that they shouldn't.
For the record, you were dropped from the corp for being a whiny *****, not for being gay.
They must be regretting that decision right about now, since the OP proved them wrong by not making whiny forum posts about.. oh wait.
|

Hustler Funk
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 05:37:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Solveer
Originally by: Hustler Funk
I don't know why you don't name the corp.
I read green in the OP a few times. I think he was in Green Alliance.
My bad. Thanks for pointing it out.
|

Diomedes Calypso
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 05:37:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Ryhss Why do most Minmatar males look like Lenny Kravitz?
I was in High School band with Lenny Kravitz ...
He was this little guy sorta nuts about creating new drum cadences for the band.. the tri kettles were way bigger than him as a freshman
|

stoicfaux
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 05:50:00 -
[40]
Sounds like the OP was kicked for trying to censor other people's speech.
If this was a US based alliance, then you need to understand that in the US, the Bill of Rights protects minorities when the conservatives/Republicans are in power, and protects the majority from minorities when the liberals/Democrats are in power.
----- "Are you a sociopathic paranoid schizophrenic with accounting skills? We have the game for you! -- Eve, the game of Alts, Economics, Machiavelli, and PvP"
|

Stick Cult
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 05:52:00 -
[41]
Edited by: Stick Cult on 27/08/2010 05:53:41
Originally by: stoicfaux Sounds like the OP was kicked for trying to censor other people's speech.
If this was a US based alliance, then you need to understand that in the US, the Bill of Rights protects minorities when the conservatives/Republicans are in power, and protects the majority from minorities when the liberals/Democrats are in power.
Ahh, nice! 4/10 for dragging RL politics into a discussion about racism in games.
edit: also, almost believable for a second.
Originally by: CCP Tuxford my bad. Rest assured I'm being ridiculed by my co-workers.
|

Hustler Funk
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 05:53:00 -
[42]
Originally by: stoicfaux Sounds like the OP was kicked for trying to censor other people's speech.
If this was a US based alliance, then you need to understand that in the US, the Bill of Rights protects minorities when the conservatives/Republicans are in power, and protects the majority from minorities when the liberals/Democrats are in power.

|

Herzog Wolfhammer
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 07:33:00 -
[43]
WTF is an "alternative lifestyle" anyway?
Alternative to what, Ward and June Cleaver? Little House on the f**king Prairie?
Anyway, there is a growing backlash, and it's expected.
You see, the present generation of younguns have had political correctness and "tolerance" rammed down their throats. I grew up at a time when Martin Luther King Jr was considered to have good ideals on these matters, so it was easy to simply leave others alone and be left alone. In the 80s I worked construction jobs where all kinds of people worked together and we always made fun of each other with stuff that would get you charged with a federal "hate" crime today.
In the 1990, I left the country for 4 years. When I left, I was just nobody. And that was good. What do I want, fame and fortune? I just want beer, a car that runs, a girl to squeeze, and some guns. Is that too much?
When I returned, I was a rapist for being a man, a "homophobe" for thinking for having an aversion to gay activities (though the term homophobe implies a fear of them, they never scared me, I am just not one of them), an extremist for believing in God, a racist for being white, and a terrorist for owning a gun.
I didn't like this, but I knew this was just groupthink - the new thinking way of the political class to divide people and set them against each, to, as Albert Jay Nock would note, deny social power and replace it with state power. Same old same old and the only thing that really bothered me is that the stupid sheeple in my country eat it up like, well, sheep.
So gee, no farging crap there is a backlash now. The new generation has had enough. Yeah, leave people alone - everybody freaking gets it - but they have had tolerance and PC shoved down their throats. Now if they get started? I have seen guys and gals in their 20s rattle off stuff that would make a Klansman cringe.
All part of the plan. Keeps peoples' eye off the ball.
I also notice that there is no shortage of the GLBT crowd who find that they would rather be persecuted than left alone. I know what this is: it's better to be downtrodden and have to deal with that, rather than face their own fears and trepidations. That sort is done a favor if they are surrounded by the type that tells them they are freaks, or sinners, or whatever. Without that, they have to face the implications of themselves, and that's worse for them. They need an enemy.
Oh well. After this post, nothing changes. People are still stupid, but at least we have rum.
|

will munny
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 07:36:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Jerreie
Quote: I kindly said that they shouldn't.
For the record, you were dropped from the corp for being a whiny *****, not for being gay.[/quote]
Same thing really, innit?!
|

Pearre Dash
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 07:46:00 -
[45]
Stay classy, gentlemen.
That said, my good OP, never take offense to the f-word (the longer slur one, not the four letter one). It's a word that has changed meaning several times in the last 400 years, and with enough hope, tolerance and ignoring its hurtful past meaning these last decades it will simply change again to be yet another synonym to "oh you NO-GOOD C*NTS!" like everything else.
|

Stick Cult
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 07:48:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Pearre Dash Stay classy, gentlemen.
That said, my good OP, never take offense to the f-word (the longer slur one, not the four letter one). It's a word that has changed meaning several times in the last 400 years, and with enough hope, tolerance and ignoring its hurtful past meaning these last decades it will simply change again to be yet another synonym to "oh you NO-GOOD C*NTS!" like everything else.
It's meaning has changed to that somewhat already, see South Park.. 
Really though, he called my a pile of sticks! 
Originally by: CCP Tuxford my bad. Rest assured I'm being ridiculed by my co-workers.
|

Halcyon Ingenium
Caldari Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 08:07:00 -
[47]
Edited by: Halcyon Ingenium on 27/08/2010 08:07:31 What's up with all the discrimination complaints lately? Kinda making me miss the lag naggers or PLEX Blahuts.
P.S. No I am not explaining the second reference, learn math or GTFO.
P.P.S. Though I do wish to apologize for how ****ty it rhymes with ***got.
|

Corozan Aspinall
Party Time Inc.
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 10:49:00 -
[48]
Originally by: RentableMuffin I've been saying gay and *** since I was rather young, and I suspect many people here have as well, the concept of same sex love didn't even enter the realm of though till years later. I try not to use it as much these days but it pops out sometimes. but also HTFU people say a lot of senseless/offensive **** on the interwebs please try to not take is personally.
I used to call everyone asking for days off a 'cheeky monkey'. Until I got fired. Apparently black people find it offensive. Tru story bro.
Sucks to be uninformed on unpardonable social faux pas. 
I hear ya anyway. Sometimes you do feel like an alien visitor from another world.
|

Thrall Ingmar
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 12:53:00 -
[49]
Use the GLBTA channel in game to find a better corp. |

Eternum Praetorian
PWNED Factor Elite
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 13:10:00 -
[50]
Edited by: Eternum Praetorian on 27/08/2010 13:11:10
Originally by: stoicfaux Sounds like the OP was kicked for trying to censor other people's speech.
If this was a US based alliance, then you need to understand that in the US, the Bill of Rights protects minorities when the conservatives/Republicans are in power, and protects the majority from minorities when the liberals/Democrats are in power.
I am US, and I feel I am being misrepresented.
Edit:
This one time in a fleet I was called a Minty just because I was Minmatar...
|

Cipher Jones
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 13:10:00 -
[51]
TL;DR No you can't has my stuffs. They are part of a palimony suit.
When you say "fanboi" try to picture a fat man doing burlesque with 2 big ass fans that say CCP on one and HTFU on the other. Because that dude is me. |

Riedle
Minmatar Wayne's TV and Appliances
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 13:12:00 -
[52]
I too am a victim.
click here |

wizard87
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 15:05:00 -
[53]
I hear Backdoor Bandit and the MGRL are recruiting...
|

Kiritsubo
Ritual Suicide
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 15:19:00 -
[54]
OP Butthurt much?
...but I repeat myself.
|

Ultim8Evil
Ministry Of Eternal Disorder
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 15:39:00 -
[55]
Originally by: jimmy jack well what id do is start a corp of gay only( really dont know if thats the PC term) and if you get enough peopl go kick thier asses for their narrow minded back water ways.
I am highly suspect of any post that contains the words gay, asses and back water ways.  If you're reading this, you've read too far and now you're on my sig. Concentrate on what I said before you got to this bit. Ok? |

Slapchop Gonnalovemynuts
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 15:44:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Takakura Hirohito Edited by: Takakura Hirohito on 27/08/2010 04:07:22 4/10
If this was real Toby would've sent this via in-game mail to his friend instead of spewing this load all over the forums. He would've confronted the issue more directly, and not tried to blindly grab and reach around in here, hoping his buddy would see this. Although if this is real, I'm sorry your top EvE experience so quickly bottomed out. Sounds like some of the members of your old alliance need to loosen up.
I C WUT U DID THAR...  --------------------------------------------
Quote: EVE-Online... Too rough for ya? Don't like it? GTFO...
|

Rocktown
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 15:58:00 -
[57]
u gay bro? yeah u gay.
|

BrundleMeth
Caldari Temporal Mechanics
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 16:07:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Doravos MMO's are notorious for homophobia and bigotry. Eve is no exception (though to its credit, it seems less prevalent than most).
I have my own "alternate lifestyle". There's no way in hell I'm telling anyone here about it.
Amputees and Midgets? Goats and Latex?
|

Mila McVeigh
Red Tides Viewer Discretion Advised
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 16:09:00 -
[59]
Show me on the doll where they touched you.
No, really, I am pretty shocked that this happened to you. I know people are going to lol pretty hard at what I'm about to say, but a lot of the people that I communicate with in this game are quite mature on comms (for the most part). I've never been in a corp where people were out of line in the way that they insult there members with such extreme bias. Most corps have charters against things like that.
I'm not a homophobe, but I am guilty of saying some degrading things about gay people or making gay jokes or calling people ***gots from time to time, but I do so in a joking way. If I happened to offend somebody, I would apologize and choose my words more carefully the next time I open my mouth.
|

Ultim8Evil
Ministry Of Eternal Disorder
|
Posted - 2010.08.27 16:12:00 -
[60]
Originally by: BrundleMeth
Originally by: Doravos MMO's are notorious for homophobia and bigotry. Eve is no exception (though to its credit, it seems less prevalent than most).
I have my own "alternate lifestyle". There's no way in hell I'm telling anyone here about it.
Amputees and Midgets? Goats and Latex?
Doesn't Goats + Latex = Goatse.cx?
If you're reading this, you've read too far and now you're on my sig. Concentrate on what I said before you got to this bit. Ok? |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |