| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |
|

CCP Loxy

|
Posted - 2011.03.18 16:50:00 -
[1]
Edited by: CCP Loxy on 18/03/2011 16:58:44 With the official release of Fanfest's full schedule (now available here) we're ready to share our plan for the ultimate Fanfest viewing experience on EVE TV* (short of actually being there!).
You'll be able to tune in and watch the whole show for free on EVE TV and for those of you who want to really dive into Fanfest we have EVE TV High Definition available, you can find out more and pre-order the HD feed here!
*Schedule is subject to changes.
Friday 25th All times are GMT (EVE Time) 11:45 Start of Show 12:00 Design Democracy 13:00 Content 14:00 QA 15:00 EVE Keynote 16:00 War on Lag 17:00 Dev Quiz Show 18:00 Security 19:00 The Economy 20:00 Chessboxing 21:00 End of show
Saturday 26th All times are GMT (EVE Time) 11:45 Start of Show 12:00 TQ's New Toys 13:00 Fanfest PVP Tournament Final & PVDEVS 14:00 Art Panel 15:00 CCP Presents! 17:00 CCP Panel 18:00 Incursions 19:00 Character Creator 20:00 Party on Top of the World Begins 21:00 R÷X÷R 21:40 PERMABAND 22:00 PatyZone AllStar DJ 23:00 FM Belfast 00:00 Booka Shade ??:?? End of show
 --------- Formally known as CCP Charlie Video Producer |
|

Aelana Anais
Gallente Agony Unleashed Agony Empire
|
Posted - 2011.03.18 17:39:00 -
[2]
Before I buy the HD stream, am I going to be able to go back and watch parts I missed? Being in a different TZ than GMT makes a pure "live" stream of very limited use for me, definitely not worth paying money for.
If I will be able to go back and watch it in HD, it makes it far more useful. --
|

Kale Kold
V i r u s Pendulum of Doom
|
Posted - 2011.03.18 17:47:00 -
[3]
Originally by: CCP Loxy You can also now sample the quality of the stream here: http://fanfest.eveonline.com/en/stream/free
Where's the HD sample?
|
|

CCP Loxy

|
Posted - 2011.03.18 17:47:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Aelana Anais Before I buy the HD stream, am I going to be able to go back and watch parts I missed? Being in a different TZ than GMT makes a pure "live" stream of very limited use for me, definitely not worth paying money for.
If I will be able to go back and watch it in HD, it makes it far more useful.
At this point the ability to rewind the live stream will not be available. --------- Formally known as CCP Charlie Video Producer |
|

Knug LiDi
N00bFleeT
|
Posted - 2011.03.18 18:15:00 -
[5]
All the events I wish to watch take place during work hours.
Wonder if I can convince the entire office to leave my door closed because I'm on an all-day conference call . . .
Of course, I hope that at least the standard definition version will show up on CCP's youtube channel after the event, for those of us that cannot watch live. --------------
If only we could fall into another's arms, without falling into their hands. |

TokiWartooth Joringer
|
Posted - 2011.03.18 18:16:00 -
[6]
Originally by: CCP Loxy
Originally by: Aelana Anais Before I buy the HD stream, am I going to be able to go back and watch parts I missed? Being in a different TZ than GMT makes a pure "live" stream of very limited use for me, definitely not worth paying money for.
If I will be able to go back and watch it in HD, it makes it far more useful.
At this point the ability to rewind the live stream will not be available.
Hmm was going to buy it, thanks for the info, simply isnt wirth it in my opinion. ah well 
|

Vincent Athena
|
Posted - 2011.03.18 18:17:00 -
[7]
Can you add who is giving or leading each segment?
Will the "security" segment be the one where the bot issue is addressed?
|

Sarmatiko
|
Posted - 2011.03.18 18:21:00 -
[8]
Its just for me or SD stream looks like youtube 240 stream?) Im glad i already bought HD stream. 
|

GalacticRonin
|
Posted - 2011.03.18 19:07:00 -
[9]
Seeing as the whole thing starts at 4 AM where I am, I really hope the ability to rewind or replay parts is available, whether they add that as a feature of the HD stream or for both. I would hate to pay for HD, but then be unable to watch it.
|

Raiku Onni
|
Posted - 2011.03.18 19:08:00 -
[10]
Which one is the presentation on Unholy Rage 2011?
|

Raithius
Caldari Creep Fleet Inc
|
Posted - 2011.03.18 20:05:00 -
[11]
Originally by: CCP Loxy
Originally by: Aelana Anais Before I buy the HD stream, am I going to be able to go back and watch parts I missed? Being in a different TZ than GMT makes a pure "live" stream of very limited use for me, definitely not worth paying money for.
If I will be able to go back and watch it in HD, it makes it far more useful.
At this point the ability to rewind the live stream will not be available.
ROFL
------------------------------------------------- And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. |

TalonClark
|
Posted - 2011.03.19 01:59:00 -
[12]
Ok a few questions here, as i will watch this stuff on a 2nd Monitor (you know, doing something not just playing sitting zombie):
- does the HD stream come in a larger window or do i have to enlarge it to fullscreen? - if there is only the fullscreen option, did you notice it gets stretched (out of proportion)? It should keep the format plesae....
Maybe a HD-preview? Thx. I want to pay for this, but you have to understand it has to work of course.
|

Miilla
Minmatar Hulkageddon Orphanage
|
Posted - 2011.03.19 11:15:00 -
[13]
If I am unable to watch the HD stream live, can I watch it after the events? Will it be archived for non live viewing later?
|

TokiWartooth Joringer
|
Posted - 2011.03.19 11:55:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Miilla
If I am unable to watch the HD stream live, can I watch it after the events? Will it be archived for non live viewing later?
I believe they sad it will be put up on their youtube page after FF, which makes buying it rather silly tbh. especially without the the ability to rewind, which lets face it folks, is pretty much standard on everything streaming now days.....
|

me me2
|
Posted - 2011.03.19 11:58:00 -
[15]
Originally by: TokiWartooth Joringer
Originally by: Miilla
If I am unable to watch the HD stream live, can I watch it after the events? Will it be archived for non live viewing later?
I believe they sad it will be put up on their youtube page after FF, which makes buying it rather silly tbh. especially without the the ability to rewind, which lets face it folks, is pretty much standard on everything streaming now days.....
They could at least provide a .torrent we can use to download them after the event :( Not everybody has high bandwidth available all the time.
|

Daniel Sajer
|
Posted - 2011.03.19 13:33:00 -
[16]
CCP - this is what you should do:-
sell each event in HD on i-tunes then we can all watch it anywhere and you earn money!!
live only does not really do it - go on you have the technology (I hope) =p
|

Rafael Freeman
|
Posted - 2011.03.19 15:40:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Raithius
Originally by: CCP Loxy
Originally by: Aelana Anais Before I buy the HD stream, am I going to be able to go back and watch parts I missed? Being in a different TZ than GMT makes a pure "live" stream of very limited use for me, definitely not worth paying money for.
If I will be able to go back and watch it in HD, it makes it far more useful.
At this point the ability to rewind the live stream will not be available.
ROFL
|

General Domination
|
Posted - 2011.03.19 16:34:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Daniel Sajer CCP - this is what you should do:-
sell each event in HD on i-tunes then we can all watch it anywhere and you earn money!!
live only does not really do it - go on you have the technology (I hope) =p
Hello Forum,
first of all I think its in CCPs Interest to publish the presentation for free and furthermore I do not use iTunes and I guess I am not alone so that isn¦t a solution.
|

Sarmatiko
|
Posted - 2011.03.19 16:58:00 -
[19]
Originally by: TokiWartooth Joringer especially without the the ability to rewind, which lets face it folks, is pretty much standard on everything streaming now days.....
/facepalm CCP Live streaming explained for dummies
|

AterraX
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.03.19 17:09:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Daniel Sajer CCP - this is what you should do:-
sell each event in HD on i-tunes then we can all watch it anywhere and you earn money!!
live only does not really do it - go on you have the technology (I hope) =p
Keep Crapple's iCrap away from this, kthxbye... ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Fact of EVE forums: They will always come an anounomys alt-toon and question someones character... |

SicKk Chaos
|
Posted - 2011.03.19 19:04:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Daniel Sajer CCP - this is what you should do:-
sell each event in HD on i-tunes then we can all watch it anywhere and you earn money!!
live only does not really do it - go on you have the technology (I hope) =p
comme on ! not everybody likes iTunes or Apple stuff.
so if you cant see it live, wait a few days and watch it on youtube.
|

Kate Yeats
Caldari ROGUE DR0NE RECONDITIONING CENTER
|
Posted - 2011.03.19 19:16:00 -
[22]
Originally by: CCP Loxy
Originally by: Aelana Anais Before I buy the HD stream, am I going to be able to go back and watch parts I missed? Being in a different TZ than GMT makes a pure "live" stream of very limited use for me, definitely not worth paying money for.
If I will be able to go back and watch it in HD, it makes it far more useful.
At this point the ability to rewind the live stream will not be available.
Welcome to 1999.
Any chance of CCP pulling their thumb out of their arse and not making this a complete waste of a PLEX for those of us with day jobs? |The Drones are coming| |

Chruker
|
Posted - 2011.03.20 00:35:00 -
[23]
Flash required? No thanks then ----- http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online ----- Top wishes: - No daily downtime - Faster training on sisi
|

Tavin Aikisen
Caldari State Protectorate
|
Posted - 2011.03.20 01:47:00 -
[24]
Since the footage cannot be recorded or rewound I will not be buying it. Because of timezone differences I'll miss most of the footage before I can actually sit down and watch it. I also don't like the idea of being forced into my chair for hours at a time.
Quite dissappointed actually... 
----
ôRemember this. Trust your eyes, you will kill each other. Trust your veins, you can all go home in peace.ö
-Cold Wind |

Lin Jein
Gallente Overlord Corp
|
Posted - 2011.03.20 05:47:00 -
[25]
Yea I'm upset :( was dumb enough to purchase the livestream HD without reading that I wouldn't be able to watch it later, which means I will most likely miss large portions of the stream and put that 20$ to waste =\.
|

Florestan Bronstein
Amarr Taishi Combine
|
Posted - 2011.03.20 07:59:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Florestan Bronstein on 20/03/2011 08:00:31
So where is CCP Sreeg's talk on fighting bots?
don't tell me you have it under "Security" as we all know that this will just be the old "RMT is bad, RMT is evil, RMTers will steal your account info and max out your credit card" spiel.
|

Syri Taneka
The Perfect Storm
|
Posted - 2011.03.20 17:30:00 -
[27]
Yeah, it's nice in concept, but I'll miss all of Friday due to work. I care more about the audio than the video anyway. I can just listen to the stream cast and play Minecraft or run missions = P --------------------------------------
Bishop Endarr > christ, the church is a massive smack machine |

Kaztor Troy
Minmatar The Nietzsche Followers Shades of Gray
|
Posted - 2011.03.20 18:28:00 -
[28]
Originally by: me me2 They could at least provide a .torrent we can use to download them after the event :( Not everybody has high bandwidth.
Scratch "all the time" :(
|

David Isagar
|
Posted - 2011.03.20 20:59:00 -
[29]
Complain some more folks.
Just wait until it's uploaded on YouTube, jeez.
|

Aquana Abyss
|
Posted - 2011.03.20 21:00:00 -
[30]
Where's the interactive segment?
I want a time when I can send a message to some impressionable child-drone saying "go touch StevieSG's left boob".... 
Or is that just me?
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |