| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Trisha Trillions
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:03:00 -
[1]
I'm quitting the game for many reason \o/ I will start with one reason which flows into the others.
During the AT some dumb as **** ICeland dude going on vaction said he was going to be playing a lot of LoL and WoT (why would you spend your vacation doing this honestly /o\ jesus god I will kill myself if I one day am calling that a vacation) saying that he was going to be spending a lot of time on the 'business' aspect of the game and learning from their F2P models.
Part of the reason I came back was for WiS. I'm still pretty ****ed and insulted it took them this long and how many lies they told during this time. Then it's supposed to be coming out and they're only realising 1 ****ing room! The MINMATTAR ROOM *WHAT* that they're introducing Aurum which will be used for microtransactions?!
This is assinine and insulting and I don't find it fun at all. I have no time invested in any character besides a few months so F THAT I have to say you losers are SCREWED who are addicted.
CCP has ideas which are always great and might work, but the product is always a horrible horrible catastrophe and there is no salvation in sight for any of you!
Can you has my stuff? No, I already bought scamming lessons in Jita for half and gave the other away in rooki help, hopefully the poor rookie will get bored with this fame soon now that he won't have much to do. SO HOPEFULLY HE CANCELS TO! I said it, that's what I was thinking at the time also.
So you guys can goo have fun and hopefully something horrible will happen which will create a great Cataclysm in which many new players cancel and this game can die.  
|

Swynet
State War Academy
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:05:00 -
[2]
I really need Isk so if you don't need yours send it to me.
Thx 
|

Selinate
Amarr Mocking Birds
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:06:00 -
[3]
Have you quit your sub yet?
|

Trisha Trillions
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:07:00 -
[4]
This account is on PLEX so thay won't let me cancel. The other one I did though and I insulted them extremely hard and their ***** mothers
|

Selinate
Amarr Mocking Birds
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:08:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Trisha Trillions This account is on PLEX so thay won't let me cancel. The other one I did though and I insulted them extremely hard and their ***** mothers
Since when is CCP providing *****s??? Christ, I need a good slobbing!
|

KamikazeBrAzIl
Vera Cruz Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:14:00 -
[6]
Can I haz...
|

Selinate
Amarr Mocking Birds
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:15:00 -
[7]
Originally by: KamikazeBrAzIl Can I haz...
Cheap women?
|

Djakku
Pod Liberation Authority HYDRA RELOADED
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:16:00 -
[8]
Tanks is awesome though. This is not a signature. |

Joey Bags
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:16:00 -
[9]
Let's be honest. You're quitting because you got scammed in Jita. CCP has said this is only the first part of the station environment. They wanted to push this out before they got everything working for player interaction on stations. So it's kind of like a beta test instead of an expansion. This is annoying, truely, but it is just going to be like a lost expansion. I'm sure they had to pull all the DEV's to do this and make it work this much, but hey, they've been talking about this for years and they are finally bringing it out, just not all at once.
|

Jhagiti Tyran
Muppet Ninja's Ninja Unicorns with Huge Horns
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:20:00 -
[10]
Wait what, you are quitting because a dude from CCP is going to play World of Tanks when he has some time off?
|

Trisha Trillions
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:22:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Joey Bags BLAH BLAH BLAH what am I saying BLAHBLAH
I HOPE THE RUSSIANS CUT OFF YOUR BALLS
|

Ava Stonlai
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:24:00 -
[12]
In for the awesomeness of this trolling rant of a rocket plunging into someone's bathroom right as they take a dump.
|

Tom Gerard
Caldari RPS holdings Auctorita Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:25:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Trisha Trillions I'm quitting the game
Best thing said in this entire post.
Originally by: Trisha Trillions
During the AT some dumb as **** ICeland dude going on vaction said he was going to be playing a lot of LoL and WoT saying that he was going to be spending a lot of time on the 'business' aspect of the game and learning from their F2P models.
If you really think people play EVE because of the monthly fee payment system... lol =)
Originally by: Trisha Trillions Part of the reason I came back was for WiS. I'm still pretty ****ed and insulted it took them this long and how many lies they told during this time. Then it's supposed to be coming out and they're only realising 1 ****ing room! The MINMATTAR ROOM
Yep, incremental stable content, was the "phrase of the day" for Incursion and I don't think we had any significant outages
Originally by: Trisha Trillions *WHAT* that they're introducing Aurum which will be used for microtransactions?!
Player driven content has to be paid for, as long as normal development doesn't slack and the premium content is paid entirely by premium income, I support it.
Originally by: Trisha Trillions **RAGE**
Seriously if this game ****ed you off with shortsighted developers you best try another source of entertainment, CCP's developers communicate six? years after retail... aside from some CircleMUD telnet platforms that is unheard of.
|

Selinate
Amarr Mocking Birds
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:25:00 -
[14]
Edited by: Selinate on 20/06/2011 03:25:33
Originally by: Trisha Trillions
Originally by: Joey Bags BLAH BLAH BLAH what am I saying BLAHBLAH
I HOPE THE RUSSIANS CUT OFF YOUR BALLS
You're into that sort of thing?
Twisted ****...
|

San Severina
Minmatar Autocannons Anonymous
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:27:00 -
[15]
Any ISK donations gratefully accepted.
Send to me please 
|

ROXGenghis
Missions Mining and Mayhem Merciless.
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:31:00 -
[16]
For someone who claims to have so little time invested in the game you certainly seem passionate about it. - sig |

Henry Haphorn
Gallente
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:32:00 -
[17]
You're not really leaving. No, seriously, I can tell you're not leaving. You're just trolling.
Originally by: Trisha Trillions Part of the reason I came back was for WiS.
Seeing that you have clearly been keeping an eye on this whole "WiS" as you referred to it, you should already know that CCP was going to implement this in stages. I mean, come on, who in their right mind would ever think of releasing something as big as Incarna all at once (warts and all)? Those who did think of that were not in their right minds because CCP is simply trying to mitigate potential bugs and problems that might pop up unexpectedly. This is why CCP asked us to try it out in Duality and in Singularity.
Originally by: Trisha Trillions Then it's supposed to be coming out and they're only realising 1 ****ing room! The MINMATTAR ROOM *WHAT*
They clearly told us (throughout the entire year) that this would come in stages for reasons that I just pointed out.
Originally by: Trisha Trillions So you guys can goo have fun and hopefully something horrible will happen which will create a great Cataclysm in which many new players cancel and this game can die.  
You're smiling in the end there. Clear red flag that you were just trolling. If you're really ****ed off, you wouldn't be smiling.
PS: Yes, I knew I fell for a troll trap. So what? I felt like biting anyways. 
|

Trisha Trillions
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:38:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Henry Haphorn
You're smiling in the end there. Clear red flag that you were just trolling. If you're really ****ed off, you wouldn't be smiling.
PS: Yes, I knew I fell for a troll trap. So what? I felt like biting anyways. 
I WAS ****ING SMILLING THINKING ABOUT THIS GAME DIEING OMG. omg OMG AND it dearves to die and no it's not ok! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO MAKE A COMPUTER GAME WITH PEOPLE WALKING AROUND IT IS 2011 [SIZE=20] 2011 [/SIZE] There is no reason it should becomeing out 5 years after it was promised and then put everyone in a room designated for that RACE THAT IS AN INTENTIONAL INSULT.
NOT to mention the microtransactions which you seem to be forgetting!
|

CptConorado
Amarr Salubrious Port Authority
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:40:00 -
[19]
I met CCPSoundwave in WoT, true story. We were in a tier 2 light tanks match. He wasn't very good tbh, died almost right away lol. ________________________________________________ Some say the universe is almost full of honest people, well I say the universe is full of almost honest people. -Unknown |

Aiwha
Caldari 101st Space Marine Force Nulli Secunda
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:41:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Swynet I really need Isk so if you don't need yours send it to me.
Thx 
I also have a home for wayword iskies. I can't heal stupid
|

Joey Bags
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:42:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Trisha Trillions
Originally by: Henry Haphorn
You're smiling in the end there. Clear red flag that you were just trolling. If you're really ****ed off, you wouldn't be smiling.
PS: Yes, I knew I fell for a troll trap. So what? I felt like biting anyways. 
I WAS ****ING SMILLING THINKING ABOUT THIS GAME DIEING OMG. omg OMG AND it dearves to die and no it's not ok! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO MAKE A COMPUTER GAME WITH PEOPLE WALKING AROUND IT IS 2011 [SIZE=20] 2011 [/SIZE] There is no reason it should becomeing out 5 years after it was promised and then put everyone in a room designated for that RACE THAT IS AN INTENTIONAL INSULT.
NOT to mention the microtransactions which you seem to be forgetting!
Microtransactions...oh, yeah...OK you can quit then.
|

Selinate
Amarr Mocking Birds
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:45:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Trisha Trillions
Originally by: Henry Haphorn
You're smiling in the end there. Clear red flag that you were just trolling. If you're really ****ed off, you wouldn't be smiling.
PS: Yes, I knew I fell for a troll trap. So what? I felt like biting anyways. 
I WAS ****ING SMILLING THINKING ABOUT THIS GAME DIEING OMG. omg OMG AND it dearves to die and no it's not ok! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO MAKE A COMPUTER GAME WITH PEOPLE WALKING AROUND IT IS 2011 [SIZE=20] 2011 [/SIZE] There is no reason it should becomeing out 5 years after it was promised and then put everyone in a room designated for that RACE THAT IS AN INTENTIONAL INSULT.
NOT to mention the microtransactions which you seem to be forgetting!
Wtf is "Dearve"? Is this some new verb that I don't know about? To dearve. I dearve, you dearve?
|

Pesky LaRue
Brotherhood Of Fallen Angels Etherium Cartel
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:45:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Trisha Trillions MUST READ
well, that right there was a lie. .
|

Constantinus Maximus
Paxian Expeditionary Force
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:47:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Trisha Trillions Part of the reason I came back was for WiS.
Spotted the problem.
Subscribing because CCP released some bull**** trailer is just silly.
|

Pesky LaRue
Brotherhood Of Fallen Angels Etherium Cartel
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:48:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Selinate Wtf is "Dearve"? Is this some new verb that I don't know about? To dearve. I dearve, you dearve?
I'll give you a good, hard dearving, if you're not careful. .
|

Selinate
Amarr Mocking Birds
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:52:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Pesky LaRue
Originally by: Selinate Wtf is "Dearve"? Is this some new verb that I don't know about? To dearve. I dearve, you dearve?
I'll give you a good, hard dearving, if you're not careful.
Oh dearve you, you dearving sadist.
|

Trisha Trillions
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 03:59:00 -
[27]
Don't try and correct my spelling you vapid ***** MY BRIAN DWARFS YOUR BRAIN ON A SCALE OF THE SUN AND PLUTO
MY BRIAN/SUN= GIANT LIFE GIVING SPHERE OF WARMTH AND LIFE
YOUR BRIAN/PLUTO= DIP**** PIECE OF SPACE **** THATS NOT EVEN A PLANET ANYMORE
The only way I would even consider coming back is if CCP GAVE SIGNIFIGANT BUFFS to the ingame browser. WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN CQ BESIDES STARE AT MY CHARACTRERS BUTT AND BROWSE THE INTERNET. HAVE A BUTT CHECK. BUT THE BROWSER IS ABSOLUTE TRASH MAYBE YOU SHOULD TALK TO FIREFOX YOU KNOW IT'S FREE YOU ****ING IDJUT ****** NO BUSINESS SENSE OMFG FAILURES
|

Henry Haphorn
Gallente
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 04:00:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Trisha Trillions
I WAS ****ING SMILLING THINKING ABOUT THIS GAME DIEING OMG. omg OMG AND it dearves to die and no it's not ok! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO MAKE A COMPUTER GAME WITH PEOPLE WALKING AROUND IT IS 2011 [SIZE=20] 2011 [/SIZE] There is no reason it should becomeing out 5 years after it was promised and then put everyone in a room designated for that RACE THAT IS AN INTENTIONAL INSULT.
NOT to mention the microtransactions which you seem to be forgetting!
Yes, like typing in all caps is going to help you get your point across. By the way, what do you have against Minmatar quarters? Seeing that you're an alt (I did a quick research on your name - Born 6/19/2011, Gallente), I can only assume that you're just trolling to see how people respond.
Nice try by the way.
|

Trisha Trillions
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 04:01:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Henry Haphorn
Originally by: Trisha Trillions
I WAS ****ING SMILLING THINKING ABOUT THIS GAME DIEING OMG. omg OMG AND it dearves to die and no it's not ok! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO MAKE A COMPUTER GAME WITH PEOPLE WALKING AROUND IT IS 2011 [SIZE=20] 2011 [/SIZE] There is no reason it should becomeing out 5 years after it was promised and then put everyone in a room designated for that RACE THAT IS AN INTENTIONAL INSULT.
NOT to mention the microtransactions which you seem to be forgetting!
Yes, like typing in all caps is going to help you get your point across. By the way, what do you have against Minmatar quarters? Seeing that you're an alt (I did a quick research on your name - Born 6/19/2011, Gallente), I can only assume that you're just trolling to see how people respond.
Nice try by the way.
Actually I watched hitchhikers guide to the galaxy last night trisha trillions doctor watson
|

Pesky LaRue
Brotherhood Of Fallen Angels Etherium Cartel
|
Posted - 2011.06.20 04:02:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Trisha Trillions 1MY BRIAN DWARFS YOUR BRAIN ON A SCALE OF THE SUN AND PLUTO
MY BRIAN/SUN= GIANT LIFE GIVING SPHERE OF WARMTH AND LIFE
YOUR BRIAN/PLUTO= DIP**** PIECE OF SPACE **** THATS NOT EVEN A PLANET ANYMORE
Is Brian your boyfriend? .
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |