| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Masi
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 16:51:00 -
[31]
My favourite are the Typhoon first and a Mega secondly. Detail is great on the phoon. Well, it is on my PC with maxed settings ;) -------------------------
|

Kyle Caldrel
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 17:22:00 -
[32]
Caldari desty looks the coolest imo, with the 4 spotlights below it... i kind of imagine it as a police ship above a freighter and the lights as little scanners or iluminators as my space marines siege the freighter.... a boy can dream cant he?
|

titus sol
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 18:10:00 -
[33]
hehe, ugly caldari boxes.
gallente and amarr get all the kudos for design!

|

Noriath
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 18:16:00 -
[34]
My favorite ship design is the Exequror... Of all the cruisers in the game it has the best sense of scale.
|

Demarcus
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 18:23:00 -
[35]
Originally by: F'nog The Moa is a blasphemy and should be removed from space at all costs.
It's mind-boggling that the Caldari can design one of the coolest ships in the game, Merlin, and then the most ugly, the Moa and BB.
I second that. Kessie is kick ass too. ------------------------------------- You are all worthless, and weak.
|

Garramon
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 18:32:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Gakbug The kestrel is ugly, the osprey is ugly, but the ugliest of them all is the caracal.
You kidding me....Ok the osprey is ugly....but the kessie and Cara rule! ------------------------------------------------
 |

Roy Focker
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 18:56:00 -
[37]
Even though I am Caldari pilot. I will admit that whoever designed the Caldari ships was high on some good stuff. I mean they must have been smoking some serious stuff. There ships are completly horrid! The only one that is decent is the Merlin and that sucks pretty damn hard.
IMHO, the best looking ships are from Amarr. I mean just look at the amazing Punisher and thier new frieghter. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- I am not paying $15 a month to play a immature a-hole. |

Alltaken
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 19:22:00 -
[38]
I agree that amarr ships look prolly the best. Apoc isnt nice tho. Tempest is ugly, and most caldari ships are ugly too :)
Most of the ships tho, are special and nice to look at, even if they arent that good looking. I would love some of the textures and models reworked with the storyline or something. Keep the old ones tho :)
|

Dionysus Davinci
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 19:43:00 -
[39]
The Megathron is the ONLY BS that looks like a BS.
|

Synex
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 21:36:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Famine Aligher'ri I think all ships are ugly. Then when I buy and fly one. I fall in love with it. Anyone else like that?
Yeah, i'm like that with the ladies... oh... er... 
Personally, my favorite ship has been, and always will be 'The Fat Man' - Tristan.
Best frickin ship EVER!
|

MrShooter
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 21:53:00 -
[41]
The ship designs and details are beautiful, from the newbie ships to the soon-to-come freighters, from the Minmatar flying junkyards to the Amarrian works of art, they all have a lot of subtle details on the ships that probably go un-noticed by many, like the view-ports on the ships.
Originally by: Gakbug ugliest of them all is the caracal.
Don't insult my precious blinking Caracal 
|

Phoenix vajaa
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 22:00:00 -
[42]
since owning my machariel i have noticed theres distinct 50/50 split on people who like it and don't. i also noticed 45% of the 50% who dislike it love the nightmare and 45% the peps who like the machariel dilike the nightmare.
|

ErrorS
|
Posted - 2005.04.05 23:08:00 -
[43]
Personally I like the kestrel, osprey and blackbird.. heh. I've spent a lot of time mining in the Osprey, I'm definitely use to it's looks. I just wish it was a better ship
and I also get use to a ship when I fly it a lot. I use to hate the Raven's look.. but now it's one of my favorite looking ships in the game. I would change a couple of parts of the ship if I could, but in the end, it captures a feeling and has emotion that other games and sci-fi movies/shows don't. Every ship in the game is like this.. from the Ibis to the Apocalypse. ________
I'm strict Caldari
"The grass is always greener on the other side" - Maybe they're not as uber as you think?
-ErrorS |

Reiisha
|
Posted - 2005.04.06 00:16:00 -
[44]
First ship i bought on Armageddon day was a Thorax. Nuff said.
Gamersland.nl, DE site voor PC gaming! |

Saerid
|
Posted - 2005.04.06 03:32:00 -
[45]
'Geddon. Sleek and mean. I've kinda grown to like Caldari looks, what's the use to have smooth and aerodynamic shapes on spacecraft,anyway.
As for other games and environments: Freespace 2. Unlike in EVE the capital ships weren't some piddly little runts of the litter, they actually looked like they'd be the centerpieces and focal points of major fleet engagements. In a word, Freespace 2 had proper sense of scale between ship classes, EVE doesn't. A big capital ship was something that took more than 60 seconds to fly around in a small fighter.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |