| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Mihoko Kanbara
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 10:13:00 -
[1] - Quote
So, I've got 8 days left on my account, but I'm incredibly strapped for cash IRL, so I'd like to try and get a PLEX if I can... problem is, I've only got a barely-equipped Retriever and about 25.5m ISK. So, what's the quickest way for me to make the other 550-odd million? I can put about 6-8 hours a day into whatever method is necessary.
Sorry for asking a question I'm sure most of you are fed up with hearing, and thank you for taking the time to read this. |

Bloemkoolsaus
Viperfleet Inc. Transmission Lost
41
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 10:33:00 -
[2] - Quote
I suggest you take a look at station trading.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=81993 http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Get_rich_quick |

Vilnius Zar
Ordo Ardish
471
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 10:45:00 -
[3] - Quote
Exploration is a good start, then combine that with trading (on an alt) as suggesting above. For more info on it check the link in my sig. Amat victoria curam. Excellence in everything.
Some guides that may be useful to you: http://www.youtube.com/user/OrdoArdish |

Aptenodytes
Reckless Abandon
120
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 11:19:00 -
[4] - Quote
To make that amount of ISK in such a short time with such low skills and game knowledge, I think your only options would be begging, scamming or station trading. All of which are pretty soul destroying.
|

Vilnius Zar
Ordo Ardish
471
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 11:37:00 -
[5] - Quote
exploration can make tons of cash, even as a newbie. Amat victoria curam. Excellence in everything.
Some guides that may be useful to you: http://www.youtube.com/user/OrdoArdish |

Shacheh
Running with Knives Nexus Fleet
0
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 12:04:00 -
[6] - Quote
Scamming, begging and lottery of course.
Oh, and yeah, trading as mentioned, mining builds up fast aswell.
Probing + mining + hacking is lovely for me.
Edit: Right, maybe not 500mil in 8 days. |

terzho
StarFleet Enterprises Red Alliance
48
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 13:14:00 -
[7] - Quote
To be honest..........how good are you at gambling? Poker and sports betting in my opinion are the best ways to earn isk and have worked pretty well for me, just don't suck at it. http://www.eohpoker.com/ http://eve-bet.com/ |

Randolph Rothstein
whatever corp.
212
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 13:45:00 -
[8] - Quote
retriever can make 15M isk per hour,i guess you have low skills tho,so lets say 10M per hour times 8 hours a day is 80M times 8 days would be 640M isk
tiring,boring but safe and you can afk a lot
other methods require skill or luck or both
your choice |

Merouk Baas
306
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 13:47:00 -
[9] - Quote
None of the grindy ways appear to do it in 8 days, and scamming, begging, lottery, and even trading to an extent depend on luck.
You've got 8 days of 8 hours/day available time, why not deliver papers or do whatever RL job to get the $15 or equivalent? It may be a LOT less work. |

dexington
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
408
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 13:58:00 -
[10] - Quote
Mihoko Kanbara wrote:So, I've got 8 days left on my account, but I'm incredibly strapped for cash IRL, so I'd like to try and get a PLEX if I can... problem is, I've only got a barely-equipped Retriever and about 25.5m ISK. So, what's the quickest way for me to make the other 550-odd million? I can put about 6-8 hours a day into whatever method is necessary.
Sorry for asking a question I'm sure most of you are fed up with hearing, and thank you for taking the time to read this.
You can try trading, i'm not really sure i would advice it if you have no experience with trading and have the absolute minimum of skills required for station trading. Trading can generate good profit, but often require some isk buffer, and you if want isk fast you need to make some risky investment maybe even scams which becomes extremely high risk if you don't know what you are doing.
Mining is another option, from what i hear you can expect to make around 10M pr hr, which may not be enough to meet your needs. Missions are what most do to make isk, which is steady income . Unless you can run level 4 missions with some efficiency you are not going to get the biggest profit, but it should be better then mining, but would require you to fly a battleship.
I'm guessing you best option to make 500-600M fast would be with exploration, which means using a probe launcher and scanning down cosmic signatures or doing anomalies. Unless you have experience with using scan probes, it may be hard for you to meet you goal with in the given time. Anomalies give little bounty, but have the chance of escalation and faction spawns which may give you some expensive loot.
One last option would be to clear belts in low sec, while the bounty is not great but you have the chance of getting faction spawns which may drop some expensive loot. GÇ£The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time, and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility.GÇ¥ |

Senshi Hawk
Occupational Hazzard Get Off My Lawn
73
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 16:18:00 -
[11] - Quote
Given the time frame and the fact that you presumably don't have "safe" access to nullsec, I hate to say it but scamming is probably the fastest.
terzho wrote:To be honest..........how good are you at gambling? Poker and sports betting in my opinion are the best ways to earn isk and have worked pretty well for me, just don't suck at it. http://www.eohpoker.com/http://eve-bet.com/
They have sports betting now?
See, this forum is a little bit of give and take. Even non-newbies learn something sometimes. Thanks for the link dude! |

Galara Hakari
Ordo Chronos
7
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 16:43:00 -
[12] - Quote
Merouk Baas wrote: You've got 8 days of 8 hours/day available time, why not deliver papers or do whatever RL job to get the $15 or equivalent? It may be a LOT less work.
I was going to say the same thing. If your goal is just to pay the subscription fee for next month I would strongly recommend picking up a one-day shift from a local Workforce agency. |

J'Poll
Kings of the Underground Side Effect.
1744
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 17:04:00 -
[13] - Quote
Galara Hakari wrote:Merouk Baas wrote: You've got 8 days of 8 hours/day available time, why not deliver papers or do whatever RL job to get the $15 or equivalent? It may be a LOT less work.
I was going to say the same thing. If your goal is just to pay the subscription fee for next month I would strongly recommend picking up a one-day shift from a local Workforce agency.
Confirming.
Getting a real life (part time) job and that whole subscription fee isn't that much of a problem. Old look Corporation recruitment thread Corporation Website |

Mihoko Kanbara
State War Academy Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 20:34:00 -
[14] - Quote
Quite a few replies!
Unfortunately I've got too much pride for begging or scamming, but I'll take a look at station trading for sure (because station trading is such a noble pursuit. )
Exploration seems interesting, so assuming I've got the cash for a good ship/loadout for it, I'll try that too. I'll keep the Retriever in case it doesn't work out.
"terzho" wrote:To be honest..........how good are you at gambling? Poker and sports betting in my opinion are the best ways to earn isk and have worked pretty well for me, just don't suck at it. http://www.eohpoker.com/http://eve-bet.com/ I'm thoroughly awful at gambling, particularly sports betting as you need some prior knowledge of the sport in question to make an astute bet on risky odds.
As for RL work - I already have a regular job and have also been looking for some part-time work for a few months now, but the job market in the UK is pretty weak. I'll keep trying though, naturally.
Thanks very much for the suggestions people! |

Xayder
NED-Clan Goonswarm Federation
121
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 20:58:00 -
[15] - Quote
the fasttes way is that you buy GTC and convert to plex and sell it
takes less then 2mins and voila you got around 550M in wallet I don't always post, But when i post I do it with my main |

Pinaculus
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
184
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 21:15:00 -
[16] - Quote
Scamming. Or you could just grind the living pee pee out of Veldspar. 8 hours a day for 8 days will make you crave a gas-pumping, bathroom cleaning job more than anything else. Then you can buy your 2nd month with your paycheck.
Or you could just send me your 20m and I'll invest it for you and send you back 200m in 7 days. That'll get you most of the way there. I know sometimes it's difficult to realize just how much you spend on incidental things each month or year, but seriously, EVE is very cheap entertainment compared to most things... If you are a smoker, smoke one less pack a week and pay for EVE, with money left over to pick up a cheap bundle of flowers for the EVE widow upstairs. |

J'Poll
Kings of the Underground Side Effect.
1759
|
Posted - 2012.12.28 21:29:00 -
[17] - Quote
Xayder wrote:the fasttes way is that you buy GTC and convert to plex and sell it
takes less then 2mins and voila you got around 550M in wallet
Did you actually read the thread.
Or are you the typical Goon troll as usual
The OP needs a PLEX for gametime, not for ISK. So your idea is just the most terrible idea ever (but heh, what did you expect from a Goon). Old look Corporation recruitment thread Corporation Website |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |