| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Walter Model
|
Posted - 2005.06.26 14:01:00 -
[1]
I have been doing R&D agent for months now. So far I have 9445 points, 48.96 per day.
I¦m wondering is anyone out there who have lot more points then I have with out any results?
Just out of curiosity 
"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows.", Guderian, 1937.
|

Maggot
|
Posted - 2005.06.26 14:32:00 -
[2]
There are ppl who have well over 250k of RP with no result - its a lottery so if you get anything at all count yourself lucky.
|

Gamer4liff
|
Posted - 2005.06.27 06:30:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Walter Model I have been doing R&D agent for months now. So far I have 9445 points, 48.96 per day.
I¦m wondering is anyone out there who have lot more points then I have with out any results?
Just out of curiosity 
Welcome to the feild of research, abandon all hope all ye that enter here... I have 250K or so RP in caldari starship engineering, and i get +1000 RP a day from my many agents, and yet, nothing, so i wouldnt be getting your hopes up.
|

BunnyWabit
|
Posted - 2005.06.27 12:16:00 -
[4]
We were talking about this topic last night. One of the ppl I was chatting to, who was a very experienced player runs 5 research agents said.
The best time to pick up bpo from the lottery was after updates. so since there is an update coming up hang in there and remember it is a lottery.
|

Kulath
|
Posted - 2005.06.27 19:54:00 -
[5]
I currently have over 300k rps in a few areas of research. I have gotten 4 bps so far, one being a ship, so the lottery does work. But honestly, this is a horrible way of advancing the game IMO. Would love to see some major changes.
|

Joshua Foiritain
|
Posted - 2005.06.27 21:06:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Joshua Foiritain on 27/06/2005 21:06:25 Only one agent and just over 15.000 and 89 rps/day , nothing yet though 
------------------
[Coreli Corporation Mainframe] |

Gamer4liff
|
Posted - 2005.06.27 21:13:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Kulath I currently have over 300k rps in a few areas of research. I have gotten 4 bps so far, one being a ship, so the lottery does work. But honestly, this is a horrible way of advancing the game IMO. Would love to see some major changes.
We all would but CCP would have to find some way to convert RP to something lest' they severley **** off the people with research only accounts.
Besides, i have the feeling research and mineing are at pretty much the absolute bottom of the dev's "to do" list so i wouldnt be expecting anything new for a looonnggg time.
|

Fto Cruise
|
Posted - 2005.06.28 11:54:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Walter Model I have been doing R&D agent for months now. So far I have 9445 points, 48.96 per day.
I¦m wondering is anyone out there who have lot more points then I have with out any results?
My best agent, out of the five I have, hands me over 300 rp/day. Make sure the skill you are researching, you have trained to a high level, level 5 if you can bare it! I've been successful a couple of times in the 18 months I've been researching.
425mm Railgun II, Sacrilege and Raptor BPCs. |

Carla Jackson
|
Posted - 2005.06.28 12:43:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Gamer4liff We all would but CCP would have to find some way to convert RP to something lest' they severley **** off the people with research only accounts.
Why? Researching is the way it is so you can start it and go off and have crazy debauchery somewhere else in the galaxy. The missions are useful for boosting RP, but the eventual financial gain for the missions is much less than some other ways to get paid.
|

Jim Steele
|
Posted - 2005.06.28 13:00:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Walter Model I¦m wondering is anyone out there who have lot more points then I have with out any results
bah you arnt even on 10k yet stop complaining, im on 100k+ been researching for over a year..
I gave up 
Real men, play Rugby |

Batholith
|
Posted - 2005.06.28 20:10:00 -
[11]
just a quick question. do u have to see your agent everyday to see if you get a bpo, or does the agent send u eve-mail telling u that you have one ready for pick up.
|

Sera Jiasalan
|
Posted - 2005.06.28 20:50:00 -
[12]
Have any BPO's dropped -recently- though?
Or are we waiting for them to be reseeded again?
Student of the Void |

Skarsnik
|
Posted - 2005.06.28 20:57:00 -
[13]
Well have to say, this is the 1000th thread on this (not discouraging the thread starter everyone one wants to know) But not one response on this from anyone in CCP for an awfully long time.
Maybe, just maybe a rethink on the lottery system in some way would be an option. Please dont forget those that have worked on this in the past just to be disappointed.
 --------------------------------- No Slugs were harmed in the creation of this signature --------------------------------- |

Gamer4liff
|
Posted - 2005.06.28 21:24:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Sera Jiasalan Have any BPO's dropped -recently- though?
Or are we waiting for them to be reseeded again?
I heared rumors on the internets that they drop best after patches.
|

Maggot
|
Posted - 2005.06.29 09:24:00 -
[15]
Lots of mining crystal bpos being dropped over the last few weeks from looking at the sell boards - I got a hemo one (13k LP in engineering) 10 days ago and sold it for just over 1b - no use at all to a PvP corp.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |