| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Berilac
|
Posted - 2005.08.19 22:09:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Nakor Kren
Originally by: Quanteeri Ok. It's starting to get a little out of hand now. Over the last month or so, I hve noticed a distinct rise in the amount of fruityness appearing on the boards, and it's beginning to disturb me.
Between the Carebears, Baby Sigs, and requests for GD Plush toys, I have an ever nagging urge to vomit into my PC casing. What the hell is going on with some of you people?
For those of you natural estrogen producers, please disregard this message, as this type of behavior is to be expected of your sort, but for the rest of you "guys", many of you are really needing a testicle check. If you can't still see your *********, use a mirror to help in the verification process.
GDPlushtoys, wtf? Act like you got a pair.
are you trying to get banned for rude, offensive, sexist behavior? seriously, try to act mature. the type of mentality you're showing went out of style in the 1300s
Above poster. Please not the isd responce directly below. Thank you.
Originally by: Wrangler I would reply, but I have to go knock a female unconcious and drag her back to the cave.
|

Scoundrelus
|
Posted - 2005.08.19 22:11:00 -
[32]
Im shocked and amazed this topic survived this long. =============================================== I will punch you with my laser! -Scoundrelus |

ChefAce
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 00:50:00 -
[33]
I think most of that estrogen you see has been coming from the Backstreet bo.....errrrr I meant those BoB girls. Yeah, that's the ticket!
But honestly, estrogen isn't such a bad thing as long as it's kept in the kitchen! (shoeless no less)
"Bar maid!!!! Beer me!!"
*Notice* This is my post and I reserve the right to call you a flaming smacktard at any given moment. (with or without notice)
|

Sherianna
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 00:52:00 -
[34]
Can anyone say "CLICK"
|

ChefAce
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 00:57:00 -
[35]
Originally by: ChefAce I think most of that estrogen you see has been coming from the Backstreet bo.....errrrr I meant those BoB girls. Yeah, that's the ticket!
But honestly, estrogen isn't such a bad thing as long as it's kept in the kitchen! (shoeless no less)
"Bar maid!!!! Beer me!!"
*Notice* This is my post and I reserve the right to call you a flaming smacktard at any given moment. (with or without notice)
I almost forgot to add this tid bit of info.
Have you ever wondered why women seem to always be in the bedroom or kitchen?
I have one word that describes why. Wands. That's right, wands! They have what they claim to be "back massagers" or "wands" in the bedroom. Then they have "wands" in the kitchen that have been cleaverly disguised as "cooking utensiles.
I have my suspicions though. 
|

Ranger Whitestar
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 01:02:00 -
[36]
In the words of NWA, Sniff* Sniff* I smell *****!!! Nough said.
|

Ranger Whitestar
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 01:11:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Ranger Whitestar on 20/08/2005 01:12:42 You know thinking about it, i think CCP should go through all the subscribers details. and find all the real female players. and then give us some idea of the percentages involved because i would really like to know how many women do play this game.
And then once they have done that they can ban all thier accounts for 5 days every month and the game would be a way nicer place. that last part was just a joke dont take it seriously.
|

Tenacha Khan
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 01:14:00 -
[38]
Originally by: ChefAce Edited by: ChefAce on 20/08/2005 00:58:50
Originally by: ChefAce I think most of that estrogen you see has been coming from the Backstreet bo.....errrrr I meant those BoB girls. Yeah, that's the ticket!
But honestly, estrogen isn't such a bad thing as long as it's kept in the kitchen! (shoeless no less)
"Bar maid!!!! Beer me!!"
*Notice* This is my post and I reserve the right to call you a flaming smacktard at any given moment. (with or without notice)
I almost forgot to add this tid bit of info.
Have you ever wondered why women seem to always be in the bedroom or kitchen?
I have one word that describes why. Wands. That's right, wands! They have what they claim to be "back massagers" or "wands" in the bedroom. Then they have "wands" in the kitchen that have been cleaverly disguised as "cooking utensiles".
I have my suspicions though. 
Until now i never thought of that...now ya gotta wonder is the toilet brush really a toilet brush or is it a wand in disguise for when they are "cleaning" in the bathroom
|

ChefAce
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 01:20:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Ranger Whitestar
And then once they have done that they can ban all thier accounts for 5 days and the game would be a way nicer place. that last part was just a joke dont take it seriously.
Just don't ban them on the only 5 days that they are actually easy and nice to live with ffs!
Women are a strange creature. The week prior they start getting bloated, sleepless, crabby and just down right ugly to be around. The week during, they are a rollercoaster ride of emotional turmoil. One minute she loves you and the next minute you're the biggest plague to hit whatever coast you're closest to. The week after they are reeling from the devestation of the prior two weeks. It is usually a sad time spent watching some crumby ass movies dubbed as "chick flicks" of which they love to drag you, the man, into.
Then there are those lovely 5-7 days where she makes you remember why you love her so much. The subtle "hello, how was your day?" or the "wanna stay up late and play doctor?". The "what would you like for dinner tonight?" and the ever famous "you're right".
Those are the five days that we cherish and hold so dear. Please do not mess with our 5 days of sanity. 
|

Necrologic
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 01:21:00 -
[40]
Edited by: Necrologic on 20/08/2005 01:21:12 Quality thread.
/me walks after Wrangler
|

Ikvar
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 01:24:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Quanteeri Ok. It's starting to get a little out of hand now. Over the last month or so, I hve noticed a distinct rise in the amount of fruityness appearing on the boards, and it's beginning to disturb me.
Between the Carebears, Baby Sigs, and requests for GD Plush toys, I have an ever nagging urge to vomit into my PC casing. What the hell is going on with some of you people?
For those of you natural estrogen producers, please disregard this message, as this type of behavior is to be expected of your sort, but for the rest of you "guys", many of you are really needing a testicle check. If you can't still see your *********, use a mirror to help in the verification process.
GDPlushtoys, wtf? Act like you got a pair.
Eve players? We're ***. Every single last one of us. 
|

ChefAce
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 01:25:00 -
[42]
I almost forgot.
This is something of some serious concern and I think every man should use this as their guide to safety during these tough times.
There are steps you can take to ensure that you are one step of this unusual creature know as "the woman".
Read it. Learn it. Love it.
|

Quanteeri
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 01:37:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Necrologic Edited by: Necrologic on 20/08/2005 01:21:12 Quality thread.
/me walks after Wrangler
It's like fine wine. 
|

Drakma
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 01:47:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Winterblink
Originally by: Xerosen Alright, what is that PlushyFlux thing supposed to be? At first I thought it looked like a pink sting-ray or something.... Now I'm thinking it looks more like a stuffed vagina.
... have you even seen what a vagina looks like?
Whoa. I don't think I've ever typed that before. Like, in my whole life.
Not true... you typed that in Corp chat just a couple days ago.
|
|

Abdalion

|
Posted - 2005.08.20 02:42:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Sherianna Can anyone say "CLICK"
Better than anyone.
Click. --
I ♥ You.... ® Shepherd of the [23] |
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |