| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kirjava
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1805
|
Posted - 2013.04.07 10:10:00 -
[31] - Quote
Made an account, playing it through with a friend as we got bored of Diablo 3.
BOOBIES EVERYTHWERE 
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. |

Angelique Duchemin
Serenity Prime Kraken.
402
|
Posted - 2013.04.07 12:26:00 -
[32] - Quote
Kirjava wrote:BOOBIES EVERYTHWERE 
I know right. Terrible isn't it.
We miss you Saede. |

Jada Maroo
Southern Cross Empire Flying Dangerous
1053
|
Posted - 2013.04.07 17:26:00 -
[33] - Quote
If they really wanted to make money, they'd start every character off as a fatty and charge a dollar per pound of weight loss. |

stoicfaux
2577
|
Posted - 2013.04.07 18:56:00 -
[34] - Quote
Rise and Shiny: Peeking into the half-naked world of Scarlet Blade
"Here's the weirdest part: If the designers decided to, they could patch the game and allow players to cover up all of the naked people and the game would appear to be just another run-of-the-mill grinder MMO."
I know product differentiation is important, but come on...
Note to self: Censor *everything* my daughters are exposed to as they grow up.
|

Zimmy Zeta
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
14475
|
Posted - 2013.04.08 01:32:00 -
[35] - Quote
I laughed at the final sentences of the review:
"Do yourself a favor: Download Scarlet Blade right now. Drag the file onto a thumb drive. Take the thumb drive out back and smash it with a hammer. Then go play something else."
 Just think of how bad an average post by me is, and then realize half of them are even worse |

Concurssi Mellenar
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2013.04.08 15:43:00 -
[36] - Quote
This looks like the best game ever. In fact, screw Eve, I'm switching to this GOTYAY right here, right now.
In all seriousness, I wonder if sex really sells games these days. When I saw the marketing campaign for Soul Calibur V, I remember thinking that they've finally found their real target demographic with this one, their sales will probably be through the roof now. But that game has only sold around one million copies to date. That's not even half of the sales of the previous game in the series. |

Drone Rogue
Aliastra Gallente Federation
5
|
Posted - 2013.04.08 15:48:00 -
[37] - Quote
Sex sells games to horny kids. And you know...kissless virgins. This game seems awful, and is run by one of the worst MMO companies. 2/10 would not bang. |

Random McNally
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
3946
|
Posted - 2013.04.08 15:49:00 -
[38] - Quote
TBH, I had no intention of looking into this game however, I am a male with a fondness for breastiges.
Any bets on how long I could last before I either, turn it off in disgust or download it to a flash drive and take a hammer to it? Red Fed Grunt.-á Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Mangala Solaris for CSM8.-á Free Saede!! |

Drone Rogue
Aliastra Gallente Federation
5
|
Posted - 2013.04.08 15:51:00 -
[39] - Quote
I'll take 17 minutes for 30 ISK.
Baller as ****. |

Random McNally
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
3946
|
Posted - 2013.04.08 15:54:00 -
[40] - Quote
Drone Rogue wrote:I'll take 17 minutes for 30 ISK.
Baller as ****.
Prolly a good bet. I'll have to make sure my anti-virus software covers visual STD's.
Meh, my computer is dieing anyway. Red Fed Grunt.-á Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Mangala Solaris for CSM8.-á Free Saede!! |

Zimmy Zeta
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
14756
|
Posted - 2013.04.09 07:09:00 -
[41] - Quote
Random McNally wrote:Drone Rogue wrote:I'll take 17 minutes for 30 ISK.
Baller as ****. Prolly a good bet. I'll have to make sure my anti-virus software covers visual STD's. Meh, my computer is dieing anyway.
I am counting on you, Random, I fully expect you to really do this and post results.
After several helpful forum posters here had advised me repeatedly to biomass my character and go play Hello Kitty Online I was curious enough to at least try it out ( proof, proof, result).
If I can do it, so can you. Don't be afraid of bad MMOs, just boldly go where no self respecting gamer has ever gone before and come back to tell the tale.. Just think of how bad an average post by me is, and then realize half of them are even worse |

Daimon Kaiera
171
|
Posted - 2013.04.09 12:03:00 -
[42] - Quote
Drone Rogue wrote:Sex sells games to horny kids. And you know...kissless virgins.
And yet I have no plans to play it right now. Here by talk start if go able? |

Drone Rogue
Aliastra Gallente Federation
11
|
Posted - 2013.04.09 12:19:00 -
[43] - Quote
You've probably been desensitized by Lollipop Chainsaw. Or maybe you've just been charming the one eyed snake too often recently. ;) |

Daimon Kaiera
171
|
Posted - 2013.04.09 12:21:00 -
[44] - Quote
Drone Rogue wrote:You've probably been desensitized by Lollipop Chainsaw. Or maybe you've just been charming the one eyed snake too often recently. ;)
Yeah, that has to be the case. It only happened about three times before I plan to head off to school. Here by talk start if go able? |

Kirjava
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1873
|
Posted - 2013.04.09 12:43:00 -
[45] - Quote
It is a terrible game, which is why I'm playing with friends as a drinking game.
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. |

Indahmawar Fazmarai
1465
|
Posted - 2013.04.09 13:58:00 -
[46] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Random McNally wrote:Drone Rogue wrote:I'll take 17 minutes for 30 ISK.
Baller as ****. Prolly a good bet. I'll have to make sure my anti-virus software covers visual STD's. Meh, my computer is dieing anyway. I am counting on you, Random, I fully expect you to really do this and post results. After several helpful forum posters here had advised me repeatedly to biomass my character and go play Hello Kitty Online I was curious enough to at least try it out ( proof, proof, result). If I can do it, so can you. Don't be afraid of bad MMOs, just boldly go where no self respecting gamer has ever gone before and come back to tell the tale..
+1 charisma from me.  The Greater Fool Bar-áis now open for business, 24/7. Come and have drinks and fun somewhere between RL and New Eden!-áIngame chat channel: The Greater Fool Bar |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |