| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 9 post(s) |

fairimear
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 10:43:00 -
[91]
blame SE for their invasion armada. im sure 200hip on 1 node aint helping.
|

Wolverine PL
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 10:55:00 -
[92]
OK, you reboot server but I still cant enter game. I get: Entering game..... FAILED WTH??
I sended two petition, one about being stuck and I didnt was moved to other system. So far no help from CCP.
|

pwnz0r
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 11:02:00 -
[93]
Originally by: fairimear blame SE for their invasion armada. im sure 200hip on 1 node aint helping.
Let's be honest, it's perfectly possible for 65,000 ships to all enter Orvolle (assuming all accounts were signed on and everyone was feeling cooperative). No game mechanics prevent that, so the servers should be able to handle it.
However, when in doubt, blame SE.
|

Jastra
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 11:06:00 -
[94]
No one designs their servers that way, you make educated guesses about server load and what that load will be on, you load test, in the case of everyone hitting the same place at the same time, the odds on that would be staggeringly small and a system designed around that sort of maximum would be expensive to implement, presumably pushing up the subscription.
It's bad that there is a bug, but it took me (a newb) 5 minutes to figure out a way to get on as an alt and file a petition and I was fixed in about 3 minutes.
|

Cyclops43
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 11:42:00 -
[95]
Failing here as well. I get thorugh the 'Logging in as...' screen, but then 4/5 through the 'Entering station...' it freezes. The station is 'Sobaseki X - Moon 15 - Cladari Provisions Warehouse' if it's any help......
Have fun!
|

Wolverine PL
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 11:56:00 -
[96]
I dont even get stuck at entering game. Just entering game and FAILED Even after DT. CCP looks like wont help me:(
|

Jenris
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 15:16:00 -
[97]
My character has been moved twice and I still can't get in, it seems more than just an issue with the system he was in for me, /sigh , and I just quit WOW for this game.
|

Ruffio Sepico
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 15:29:00 -
[98]
Originally by: Jenris My character has been moved twice and I still can't get in, it seems more than just an issue with the system he was in for me, /sigh , and I just quit WOW for this game.
I played for over 2 years, this is not the norm, be patient and wait for it to be fixed ;-)
Home: http://www.hidden-agenda.co.uk HiD Kills: http://eve.hidden-agenda.co.uk/kill_list.php
|

Wolverine PL
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 15:29:00 -
[99]
CCP why arent you doing something???? I still cant log in , YOu even didnt move me to other system. Everytime I get FAILED to enter game. I lost becouse of this 24h of gameplay. I WANT REFUND!!!! I lose money and you doing nothing
|

Wolverine PL
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 16:44:00 -
[100]
Thx CCP, now works after moved to other station, but I still get FAILED after entering game, but few moments later im in game.
|

RedClaws
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 16:55:00 -
[101]
never ever had a problem like this before and even the last few days when ppl complain about it i still don't have a problem or any lag at all
|

Rata Blanca
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 16:57:00 -
[102]
Last time I posted with the problem "Posted - 2005.08.28 09:37:00"
hours later, im still having the same problem.

|

Mofo Jackson
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 22:48:00 -
[103]
Still no fix?
|

infused
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 22:53:00 -
[104]
For those still stuck, try creating and alt get getting the alt to login. If this works, logout and try your main...
If not... I donno 
[EvE Domination]
YARRRRRR!!!!!!!!! |

Mofo Jackson
|
Posted - 2005.08.28 23:03:00 -
[105]
Edited by: Mofo Jackson on 28/08/2005 23:19:43
Originally by: infused For those still stuck, try creating and alt get getting the alt to login. If this works, logout and try your main...
If not... I donno 
I tried making an alt but I get the same problem with him. 
Edit: If I reinstalled would I lose my characters? If not, would that help?
|

Daniel Jackson
|
Posted - 2005.08.29 00:48:00 -
[106]
i cant login eather it says:
Entering game as Daniel Jackson..........
and when i tryed to press the [ESC] button twice, and then click the (petition) button, that even isent comming up.
so i cant even petition a stuck petition.
Caldari will once again rise above the Gallente and take back Caldari Prime! Image done by Denrace |

infused
|
Posted - 2005.08.29 00:56:00 -
[107]
Edited by: infused on 29/08/2005 00:58:54
Originally by: Mofo Jackson Edited by: Mofo Jackson on 28/08/2005 23:19:43
Originally by: infused For those still stuck, try creating and alt get getting the alt to login. If this works, logout and try your main...
If not... I donno 
I tried making an alt but I get the same problem with him. 
Edit: If I reinstalled would I lose my characters? If not, would that help?
It will not help... Try using the Ask a question button
[EvE Domination]
YARRRRRR!!!!!!!!! |

Anouk Moreaux
|
Posted - 2005.08.29 14:56:00 -
[108]
So would this be the reason why I lost time on a skill I trained and don't have a skill training I set to train last night before bed?
Because if it is, that's just annoying.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |