Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Nafri
Nafri

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.09 10:34:00 - [1]

Bah, I miss Xetic. The last alliance with a politcal agenda, and real goals to achieve.

Since their doom, nothing interesting happened

Your bla bla hit bla bla for bla bla damage. Wanna have some bubu now?
Nafri
Nafri
Caldari
TunDraGon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.09 10:34:00 - [2]

Bah, I miss Xetic. The last alliance with a politcal agenda, and real goals to achieve.

Since their doom, nothing interesting happened

From Dusk till Dawn

Nafri
Nafri

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:39:00 - [3]

Originally by: Elenia Kheynes
Originally by: Fitz Chivalry
Originally by: Joshua Calvert
I have no clue what olyyy just tried to say.

I think it was:

DDC and CLS are very autocratic corporations.

Rather than get rid of the corps that were letting Xetic down and keep Xetic intact they thought it would be easier to simply form ASCN and pull out of Xetic.

Alliances in general should be careful about recruiting corps into their ranks as there are many that will take a lot and give little in return.

Nah, I didn't say that (except last paragraph). And I don't want to extend myself on that topic. It's too complex, too long and would get flamed anyway.

Originally by: thelung187

[ 2005.08.30 20:42:41 ] EVE System > Channel changed to 9-266Q Local Channel
[ 2005.08.30 20:50:29 ] Liet Traep > wow lots of names I only see in the forum.

But of course, that's gotta be a lie, because you guys have a no smack policy... right?

ROFL
This quote is excellent ! Made my day Very Happy

Cartiff -> I may team up with you if you go down south Wink I bet on "primary is Cartiff, secondary is olyyy" Very Happy

thats what I loved flying with you, never beeing primary Very Happy

Nafri
Nafri
Caldari
TunDraGon

Posted - 2005.09.09 20:39:00 - [4]

Originally by: Fitz Chivalry
Originally by: Joshua Calvert
I have no clue what olyyy just tried to say.

I think it was:

DDC and CLS are very autocratic corporations.

Rather than get rid of the corps that were letting Xetic down and keep Xetic intact they thought it would be easier to simply form ASCN and pull out of Xetic.

Alliances in general should be careful about recruiting corps into their ranks as there are many that will take a lot and give little in return.

Nah, I didn't say that (except last paragraph). And I don't want to extend myself on that topic. It's too complex, too long and would get flamed anyway.

Originally by: thelung187

[ 2005.08.30 20:42:41 ] EVE System > Channel changed to 9-266Q Local Channel
[ 2005.08.30 20:50:29 ] Liet Traep > wow lots of names I only see in the forum.

But of course, that's gotta be a lie, because you guys have a no smack policy... right?

ROFL
This quote is excellent ! Made my day Very Happy

Cartiff -> I may team up with you if you go down south Wink I bet on "primary is Cartiff, secondary is olyyy" Very Happy

thats what I loved flying with you, never beeing primary Very Happy

From Dusk till Dawn

Nafri
Nafri

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:30:00 - [5]

Lies Nafri ! I even added you bounty back then to make sure people would shoot at you first Very Happy

**** yeah, that was xploiting the sysem!

Nafri
Nafri
Caldari
TunDraGon

Posted - 2005.09.09 21:30:00 - [6]

Lies Nafri ! I even added you bounty back then to make sure people would shoot at you first Very Happy

**** yeah, that was xploiting the sysem!

From Dusk till Dawn

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240329/0620
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.