| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sarah Kunni
|
Posted - 2005.11.11 10:26:00 -
[91]
Edited by: Sarah Kunni on 11/11/2005 10:27:29
|

Fuzzina Finzirak
|
Posted - 2005.11.14 10:59:00 -
[92]
Psycarne is known to make false claims....take his claims of making vast profits from belt pirating with a grain of salt, i'm sure he makes some cash, he's not totally useless...but i do recall about 3 weeks ago he tried to pirate my Ferox (my character is something like 2.5 Months old now, so about 2 months at the time). I locked him up, webbed him and blew half his hull off before he warped out and insta docked.
I then posted a warning in local about 5 minutes later warning everyone that he was pirating in the area. He posts a response in local laughing at me saying he just blew up some guys Ferox 5 minutes ago....
Heh, yea, he's a real cute one...but not very truthful. He was flying a rifter tho so he aint lying about that.
|

Xendie
|
Posted - 2005.11.14 23:04:00 -
[93]
Originally by: Fuzzina Finzirak Psycarne is known to make false claims....take his claims of making vast profits from belt pirating with a grain of salt, i'm sure he makes some cash, he's not totally useless...but i do recall about 3 weeks ago he tried to pirate my Ferox (my character is something like 2.5 Months old now, so about 2 months at the time). I locked him up, webbed him and blew half his hull off before he warped out and insta docked.
I then posted a warning in local about 5 minutes later warning everyone that he was pirating in the area. He posts a response in local laughing at me saying he just blew up some guys Ferox 5 minutes ago....
Heh, yea, he's a real cute one...but not very truthful. He was flying a rifter tho so he aint lying about that.
lol, bitter?
first though i might tell you that a rifter is a frigate and you were flying a battlecruiser. sometimes that equation doesnt work out to the better but you would be amazed how many times it does.
ill make sure i help Psy next time we see you in local and blow you away with a battleship instead and then smartbomb your pod to get you out of local.
as for saying he make false claims thats low. i could post a link to the killboard with all his solokills in his rifter but that would be against the forum rules so i suggest you ask Psycarne for the url ingame. until then i suggest you stop flapping your gums about things you obviously havent got a clue about.
sig--------
Originally by: F'nog This would be great, because lag is not at all a problem currently.
|

Deja Thoris
|
Posted - 2005.11.15 00:06:00 -
[94]
Originally by: Azaeren Eh
Ill be using the same ol' 650mm or 800mm T2 autocannons while i tank the sentrys:) nothing like a wonderfully profitable 250m+ isk a week:)
please. Continue to fly through lowsec with your iterion5 loaded to the gills with t2 items and other expensive nonsense :D
Thats darn impressive. Do 800mm autocannons hit from 150km away? Thats where I last saw you in relation to a gate
|

Psycarne
|
Posted - 2005.11.15 00:46:00 -
[95]
Ok... I have to make a confession. One time I couldn't kill a ferox in my rifter.
I know, I know it sounds ridiculous. Tech I frigates can magically kill battlecruisers 100% of the time no matter what their setup, so clearly I am quite incapable of playing this game. Obviously, I will be resigning as a pirate, and will undergo 4 months of self flogging.
Thank you for your time.
Erm... facetiousness aside, your post dosen't actually make any sense Fuzzina Finzirak, why the hell would I have attempted to insta dock in my rifter when I was flagged? Sentry tanking in a rifter tends to be a bad idea. ------------- Order of the Wombles: Recycling those untidy modules on your ship.
Removed - Innapropriate material contained in signature -Daigon
Is it becuase I am scum? :( |

Tenacha Khan
|
Posted - 2005.11.15 01:23:00 -
[96]
I notice its mainly "look at me forum *****s" who have a problem with the local thing
Removed - Too Big. Capsicum
Thats what all the girls say ^^ |

FoRGyL
|
Posted - 2005.11.15 07:14:00 -
[97]
Edited by: FoRGyL on 15/11/2005 07:16:41 A WCS and these changes might be good for Lowsec community!
The spread safty amoung the community might get them out here!
So skill up get safe get hard and get out in lowsec 
I know u love birds feeling small pasing a gate that leads to a black hole ..come fish with me!
On the other hand kill missions might get that boost they really don't need with this changes 
Please send all HILV agents to lowsec please, carrier, mining and R&D agents can stay in safespace!
Exodus anyone?
-out- ********************************************************* Pay or don't!
|

Blitz Hacker
|
Posted - 2005.11.16 03:42:00 -
[98]
If you think there are no pirates in .0 .. come visit 7q.. give you .. mebbie 30 secs .. max. .. There are 'plenty' of pirates in .0 .. I would say almost all are either pirates; or trigger happy mercs. Imperal 'rats' aren't pirates; your just wanna be noobs. Play hard or go home. -Blitz-
Originally by: Azaeren there is no piracy in .0, so please dont confuse "surprise PVP" with empire "true" piracy.
.0 doesnt have any laws, so you cant possibly be a pirate.
but yes, Dio, we will just have to continue gateganking:D its far more effective then sniping to be honest.
also, im feeling interceptor/assfrig attacking complex action sometime soon :) 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |