| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Siren Shiva
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 14:46:00 -
[31]
I did not believe it.
I win. 
|

Nuala Reece
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 15:16:00 -
[32]
I do apologise, Xoria. Far be it from us to contribute (and add) to a thread. You do appreciate that saying it's old isn't an attempt to knock your post but to join in the conversation, don't you? For my part I thought people might like to see some other versions of the same joke (which, incidentally, I did find funny even though I've read a variation before). It's not personal, so you shouldn't take it that way - just go with the flow and see what your post leads to.
 Be Free Starlancers
|

Xoria Krint
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 15:23:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Nuala Reece I do apologise, Xoria. Far be it from us to contribute (and add) to a thread. You do appreciate that saying it's old isn't an attempt to knock your post but to join in the conversation, don't you? For my part I thought people might like to see some other versions of the same joke (which, incidentally, I did find funny even though I've read a variation before). It's not personal, so you shouldn't take it that way - just go with the flow and see what your post leads to.
Apologie accepted. My bad for quoting you. Kyozoku should be a better choice.
----
Space Invader | Unknown | Xoria Krint
|

HippoKing
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 16:28:00 -
[34]
lmao
the number of people taking this seriously makes me cry 
|

Jon Engel
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 18:40:00 -
[35]
Why would the EU hegemony bother with official languages when its a multinational/ethnic organization? blah blah blah. Im glad I live in a Nation where we only speak English and Spanish.
|

Xoria Krint
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 18:43:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Jon Engel Why would the EU hegemony bother with official languages when its a multinational/ethnic organization? blah blah blah. Im glad I live in a Nation where we only speak English and Spanish.

----
Space Invader | Unknown | Xoria Krint
|

Reto
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 20:05:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Reto on 26/01/2006 20:04:22
Originally by: wierchas noobhunter
Originally by: Xoria Krint
Originally by: wierchas noobhunter politic sux
Please read before comment
still politic sux
correction m8...politik susk !
|

Laythun
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 20:57:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Calisto Cody thats great, since everyone use english-american anyway, they now have even more to learn on a complex freaky language 
what on God's green earth in 'english-american'??? its english or it isnt.
american's speak a different dialect
See Me! http://195.225.8.195:7090/listen.[/url] |

Laythun
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 20:58:00 -
[39]
also,
twas funny
See Me! http://195.225.8.195:7090/listen.[/url] |

Nafri
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 21:22:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Laythun
Originally by: Calisto Cody thats great, since everyone use english-american anyway, they now have even more to learn on a complex freaky language 
what on God's green earth in 'english-american'??? its english or it isnt.
american's speak a different dialect
Nope, we got american-english marked as an mistake in school.
Its not really the same, really british english is quite different 
|

Plim
|
Posted - 2006.01.27 03:56:00 -
[41]
Aye, and Yorkshire English is something entirely different  -----------------
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |