| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 4 post(s) |

F4ze
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 20:38:00 -
[61]
I hunt Angels in a -1 sec system alot, and to be honest, I think it's not just a problem with the domination loot, but a problem with the frequency of domination spawns as well.
|

Wolf Halequin
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 20:53:00 -
[62]
Ok, I have been dorely dissapointed in the NPC hunting in 0.0 after RMR, goto a system with 30 belts in it in a -0.7 to -1.0 and all you find most of the time is frigs and cruisers. I spent 3 hours in belts in Tenerifis mercy killing frigs and cruisers just to finally get a BS spawn that was still dropping crappy loot. It is rediculous that in systems around a -1.0 the BS's are very few and far between, and when they do show up they are usually BS's with 500k - 850K bounties, not many above the 1Mil bounty mark. The Angel are surposed to be the toughest in the game, but they seem to do a lot of hiding.
|

Lily Savage
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 21:04:00 -
[63]
TomB can't be talking about the same loot thing we are; loot obviously WAS changed, because all the basic mods were removed (energized basics aside).
|

Selena Sellion
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 21:17:00 -
[64]
Originally by: TomB
Originally by: sidthesexist
Originally by: TomB Loot didn't get overhauled like I promised for RMR but it's still on the menu.
I love you TomB.
Can we get an ETA? Will it be with the blood patch or during a weekly DT?
<3 u so much
Won't come in with Blood and most likely not until Kali, new system for it is needed or we will loose a lot of development power into tweaking/fixing it again and again.
Love you as well sexy.
YOU LOVE ANEU!
|

ArcticFox
|
Posted - 2006.01.26 21:18:00 -
[65]
F4ze, I assume you're talking about the z-n constellation (only one in Impass with that low sec), in which case, I'm not really suprised you haven't seen a domi spawn. That area is way over hunted (seeing as it's the only really good hunting constellation in Impass and several corps live there). I've been in DDC for over a year and I have participated in killing (not even found myself, just participated in killing) one (1) domination spawn. Mostly that's because I don't full time hunt and because I dont full time hunt I dont bother to leave the z-n constellation. ---------------------------------- "There's no +6 Sword of WTFPWN in Eve." - Er... Some person on the forum... |

Treebeard dk
|
Posted - 2006.01.27 12:45:00 -
[66]
Originally by: TomB
Originally by: turnschuh
Originally by: TomB Loot didn't get overhauled like I promised for RMR but it's still on the menu.
dont belive you, how came angel rats drop 1600mm plates like crazy but they didnt drop any pre-RMR?
same with missiles and hardeners.
the loot is definetly different in RMR then before.
Few fixes were done but mainly to battleship NPC's and addon of missing items - it didn't get overhauled like I promised; complete clean up, loot balance of factions.. and something else.
TomB, get back to Copenhagen, we'll have a few beers (you tried to get out of it last time by playing sick, ppppft ) and I'll help with those changes, we can have em ready in a week or so   
|

bow locks
|
Posted - 2006.01.27 15:40:00 -
[67]
It seems quite easy, CCP must know there's a disparity and how to fix it.
So what are they waiting for?
|

abukede
|
Posted - 2006.01.27 15:58:00 -
[68]
Please boot Angel Drops... right now it is weak at best SHINRA to the MAX |

M00dy
|
Posted - 2006.01.27 17:23:00 -
[69]
/me signs.
|

NebulousBlur
|
Posted - 2006.01.27 17:48:00 -
[70]
Originally by: bow locks It seems quite easy, CCP must know there's a disparity and how to fix it.
So what are they waiting for?
Manpower.
Anyways, out of 4 domination spawns I've seen recently, only 1 has dropped a domination item -- a domination webber. The rest was faction ammo and assorted junk. It kind of takes the joy out of finding a domination group if you know it's likely to be junk.
|

Active1313
|
Posted - 2006.01.27 19:59:00 -
[71]
Originally by: Dark Shikari Edited by: Dark Shikari on 25/01/2006 11:45:37
Wait.
Angels?
You need some of these guys.
LMAO!! I'm so glad to read that I am not the only who thinks Eva as soon as people start mentioning Angels around here :) OK so it was a really bad pun. I'm sorry. Every time I hear someone ask what the best setup for an Angel Extravaganza is, I think to myself "just take a few Evas with you..."
|

Sir Brooks
|
Posted - 2006.01.27 20:18:00 -
[72]
totally agreed
|

Witchking
|
Posted - 2006.01.28 01:40:00 -
[73]
Doing a bit of NPC hunting in 0.4 sapce this evening and came across a Dominator Predator.
took him out (bounty only 430k) but what her dropped was the surprise...
T2 LOW GRADE HALO EPSILON Implant
That i was lucky enough to sell for 13M ISK, not bad for 60 seconds work!
But I just think I was VERY VERY VERY VERY lucky!
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |