| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

EVE Stig
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
32
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 00:53:00 -
[1] - Quote
Im testing a theory I saw in another thread
Quote:That wont happen because the CCP forum moderators close any other threads with WiS/FiS discussion and direct them here. So a pro dump WiS thread wont pop up on the forum and if it does it wont last long.
Im pro WiS. Id LIKE to see us being able to walk around in avatars, interacting, rather than JUST in spaceships. "I was there" Id like that to be my experience in EVE.
Who else agrees? I expect flames and trolls, if you could take that to the "a lot of us want WiS" thread in stead Id appreciate it. Id perfer constructive, supportive comments here please. "Some say that he is actually dead, but the Grim Reaper is too afraid to tell him." "Some say he is the 3rd member of Daft Punk and he did the vocals of "Technologic" song. All we know is,he's called EVE Stig"! |

Amro One
One.
17
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 00:54:00 -
[2] - Quote
I want to show my avatar sweet ass in a white skirt to other.
Pro- WiS |

Cyprus Black
82nd Assault Fleet
69
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 00:57:00 -
[3] - Quote
*watches a tumble weed roll by* *listens to the crickets in the background*
I'm all for FUNCTIONAL and MEANINGFUL WiS. What we got was a despicable money grab attempt by CCP, poorly disguised as an expansion. I am neither fanboy nor flamer. I am logic, dispassionate and cruel. |

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
63
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 01:01:00 -
[4] - Quote
Cyprus Black wrote: I'm all for FUNCTIONAL and MEANINGFUL WiS. What we got was a despicable money grab attempt by CCP, poorly disguised as an expansion.
This. I was so so eager to finally walk in a station. I loved the ideas they were working on.... then they scrapped all the work and gave us this tiny single room and a walkway. They didn't even give us all the rooms at once.
That is not Incarna. That is barely worth mentioning. It was a monumental failure of an expansion.
Give me the REAL WiS.
|

Daemeon Fyral
Kinda'Shujaa
3
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 01:02:00 -
[5] - Quote
While I agree that theres still ALOT of work left to be done for FIS (Although i'm happy to see they are finally getting back round to faction warfare)
I would really like to see them continue with WIS. I spend a good portion of my time in game docked up, either playing the market or just talking to people and while ship spinning was fun there is only so long you can sit and watch tv in your quarters. I would love to see a station interior in the game even if its practically abandoned at the very least it gives me some options in which set of walls I stare at. although of course optimally I want there to be some actual point to walking around, personally I actually like the idea of people watching. |

Pinaculus
Aliastra Gallente Federation
3
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 01:06:00 -
[6] - Quote
My opinion very much depends on how close WiS is to being a finished product. They've obviously got a few kinks to work out of the graphics engine. And they apparently don't have a lot of the 3d assets finished. And I'm betting they have next to zero in-game features to match the pretty graphics (emotes, gambling games, etc, etc). So, if they have WiS 65% of the way to a finished product then I would like them to just finish the damned thing and be done with it.
If they only have 20% of it done (basically, what we have in-game already + some other racial CQs) then no. I don't want to wait another 2 years for a tiny software company to divert precious labor away from a game that's already enjoyable to dump into a feature set that most of us don't care about at all.
I'd like to see it finished, but not if it starves the core features of EVE of the much-needed attention that they deserve. |

T' Elk
Clearly Compensating The Dark Triad
102
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 01:08:00 -
[7] - Quote
No. Oops, how dare I contradict the OP? God wears-áRay Ban Aviators. |

Trainwreck McGee
Ghost Ship Inc.
96
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 01:09:00 -
[8] - Quote
i need to WiS really bad out of my pee pee CCP Trainwreck - Weekend Custodial Engineer / CCP Necrogoats foot stool |

Nimrod Nemesis
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
31
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 01:13:00 -
[9] - Quote
Sparkle Pony > Content |

Qansh
Triskelion Ouroboros
20
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 01:16:00 -
[10] - Quote
I want WiS (and FiS and FoS and WoS and SFaS and VWiS and ARiB and W*o*P and a bunch of other things I can think of). I want it all. |

non judgement
Without Fear Flying Burning Ships Alliance
136
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 01:20:00 -
[11] - Quote
I like the idea of WiS. Hope they work on it again sometime. I heard a rumour that they created heaps of stuff for it already but we wont see any of that for a while. The idea of walking around a station and using Eve voice to speak to others in station is pretty cool. Wis wont kill Eve, it just adds a little bit extra you can do while docked.
Ofc I still really like FiS. Spaceships are great! |

Ender Black
Lone Star Exploration Lone Star Partners
28
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 02:17:00 -
[12] - Quote
I'm pro-WiS. There I said it. Let me explain it. I'm pro functional multiplayer environment with a purpose WiS. I live in a WH and see empire space less than once a month so all-in-all...could not care less, really. But the game will be more epic, more complete, and even more awesome when we have an environment to hang out and conduct shady deals face-to-face. The Pod Goo Podcast http://www.podgoo.com
Pod Goo also publishes editorials, guest blogs, and guides for free. -áJust email [email protected] your material. |

Morganta
Peripheral Madness The Midget Mafia
236
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 02:25:00 -
[13] - Quote
yawn
did we really need this post so you can prove a point we don't care about to someone else? The American public's reaction to the change was poor and the new cola was a major marketing failure. The subsequent reintroduction of Coke's original formula, re-branded as "Coca-Cola Classic", resulted in a significant gain in sales, leading to speculation that the introduction of the New Coke formula was just a marketing ploy |

Lipbite
Express Hauler
20
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 02:28:00 -
[14] - Quote
It doesn't matter if we are pro-WiS or not - lately CCP proven they are unable to deliver any meaningful and playable content in timely manner (e.g. faster than in 2-4 years). Except maybe mini-games like PI or captain-quarters - or 4 battlecruisers. Just forget about WiS and either enjoy FiS or find another MMO.
P.S. Thank god (and/or developers) - MechWarrior Online announced for next year. |

Hexus Draidin
Sigillum Militum Xpisti Fatal Ascension
18
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 02:29:00 -
[15] - Quote
WiS is the whole reason I joined EVE in the first place. The original idea was to save isk and have my very own shop. I ended up staying for the friends and the shinies.
I'd love to see it happen, but CCP has been talking about WiS for YEARS and it still isn't fully realized. I'm not counting on it happening any time soon. |

Apollo Gabriel
Mercatoris Etherium Cartel
129
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 02:30:00 -
[16] - Quote
I really want WIS, but it NEEDS content and multiplayer. Imagine playing Donkey Kong where every barrel looks like it hits you.
Would you rather I fix the barrels or Kong's shadow?
Welcome to Eve Online where lasers are dumber than barrels! |

Nyio
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
205
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 02:31:00 -
[17] - Quote
I'm all for it, but not in it's current state. Open the damn door!  Features & Ideas Discussion: Skill Training, Agent Finder, Black Holes Needs a banner here.. |

Ilandrin Yona
Allied Harvesting
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 02:32:00 -
[18] - Quote
I would like to see station interiors with meaningful content and game-play. As long as they keep it optional so those who never want to get out of their ships don't have to. ... ..... ....... ... ..... ....... Ilandrin Yona Founder & CEO Allied Harvesting |

Henry Haphorn
Aliastra Gallente Federation
67
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 02:33:00 -
[19] - Quote
Judging from the dev blogs and such, I'm satisfied enough knowing that WiS will be carefully integrated (this time) into TQ during the end of this year and the next.
For now, fixing the core issues is important. Once those are out of the way, then we can all hop into the WiS bandwagon. |

Acac Sunflyier
Burning Star L.L.C.
24
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 02:50:00 -
[20] - Quote
I want it. I like the big screen. I like the scrolling news feed. I don't mind waiting a bit. I mean it is a new thing and I'm a very patient person. I don't want CCP to give up. I want WiS expanded on. |

EVE Stig
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
32
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 04:07:00 -
[21] - Quote
the "point" is more than there are a lot more in favor of it than the ppl trolling this thread would like to pretend are against it.
And Im not in favor of WiS over FiS, I just want it worked on Soon (TM)
"Some say that he is actually dead, but the Grim Reaper is too afraid to tell him." "Some say he is the 3rd member of Daft Punk and he did the vocals of "Technologic" song. All we know is,he's called EVE Stig"! |

Kengutsi Akira
Ministry of War Amarr Empire
139
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 04:10:00 -
[22] - Quote
Lipbite wrote:
P.S. Thank god (and/or developers) - MechWarrior Online announced for next year.
Yeah theres something Im looking at
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=255722#post255722
My stance on WiS |

Stella SGP
The Kimotoro Initiative
17
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 04:18:00 -
[23] - Quote
GùÅGû¼Gû¼Gû¼Gû¼a¦æ¦¬¦¬a¦æGû¼Gû¼Gû¼Gû¼GùÅ GÖÑ Walking In Stations ! GÖÑ GùÅGû¼Gû¼Gû¼Gû¼a¦æ¦¬¦¬a¦æGû¼Gû¼Gû¼Gû¼GùÅ |

mkint
237
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 04:20:00 -
[24] - Quote
any kind of pro/anti wis argument is ruhtarded. Even starting another thread about it is a troll. |

DarkAegix
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
208
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 05:15:00 -
[25] - Quote
WiS is cool, but it's time for some FiS. No matter, for Winter everyone gets effectively triple the WiS content of Incarna \o/ |

Kengutsi Akira
Ministry of War Amarr Empire
139
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 05:27:00 -
[26] - Quote
mkint wrote:any kind of pro/anti wis argument is ruhtarded. Even starting another thread about it is a troll.
so im guessing you decided to get a jump on that trolling thing? lol
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=255722#post255722
My stance on WiS |

Ladie Harlot
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
628
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 06:44:00 -
[27] - Quote
I like how the same two or three people (and their alts) keep making new threads trying to make it look there is a huge group of players that want CCP to go back to ignoring Eve in favor of playing dress up.
Here's to hoping CCP doesn't fall for it. The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet. |

Sebero Sinak
Eve Pilots Revolutionary Army
18
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 07:00:00 -
[28] - Quote
For the WiS ...i have it on good authority if you hold your hands over your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears you will be totally unaware of people like me who cann't give a rats arse about playing spaceship barbie. |

FeralShadow
Black Storm Cartel
15
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 07:02:00 -
[29] - Quote
pro-meaningful-WiS here |

Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation The Honda Accord
239
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 07:12:00 -
[30] - Quote
It's clear I think that I want some form of WiS back in plan.
Issler |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |