| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Luthial
|
Posted - 2006.04.15 10:43:00 -
[31]
Page 5? I don't think so!
Just joined up tonight, seem like a good bunch of people so far, looking forward to blowing stuff up with ya'll!
|

Luthial
|
Posted - 2006.04.15 10:43:00 -
[32]
Page 5? I don't think so!
Just joined up tonight, seem like a good bunch of people so far, looking forward to blowing stuff up with ya'll!
|

Darth Bob
|
Posted - 2006.04.17 14:45:00 -
[33]
NBSI Academy has officially joined the NBSI Alliance now for a better/easier cooperation between the academy and the member corps
Also a bump 
|

Darth Bob
|
Posted - 2006.04.17 14:45:00 -
[34]
NBSI Academy has officially joined the NBSI Alliance now for a better/easier cooperation between the academy and the member corps
Also a bump 
|

Oceana
|
Posted - 2006.04.19 01:19:00 -
[35]
Dang I see an old NBSI Academy thread got bumped somehow ahead of this new one. Can't have that!

|

Oceana
|
Posted - 2006.04.19 01:19:00 -
[36]
Dang I see an old NBSI Academy thread got bumped somehow ahead of this new one. Can't have that!

|

Warstryke
|
Posted - 2006.04.24 01:16:00 -
[37]
Saw your thread waaay back in the forums and was wondering if you guys are still recruiting new members? I'm really interested in learning to PvP the right way and your advert seems to be just what I'm looking for.
I've got about 850k SP atm and I can use both teamspeak and Vent. Looking forward to hearing from you.
|

Warstryke
|
Posted - 2006.04.24 01:16:00 -
[38]
Saw your thread waaay back in the forums and was wondering if you guys are still recruiting new members? I'm really interested in learning to PvP the right way and your advert seems to be just what I'm looking for.
I've got about 850k SP atm and I can use both teamspeak and Vent. Looking forward to hearing from you.
|

Dinique
|
Posted - 2006.04.24 09:29:00 -
[39]
The NBSI Acadamy is great, and I urge anyone who wants to learn about PvP combat to join up. It doesnt matter whether you have 300K or 30 million SP, everyone is quite welcome. Just because you have 12 million SP in drones doesnt mean you know how to use them and this is the place where you go to learn :D
T1 Frigate Squad ventures deep into 0.0 space, gate camping, proper gank squads and even larger fleet operations are all in a day of the life of the NBSI Acadamy students. All the T1 frigates you can eat... See a frigate squad take down a battleship! The Acadamy's intructors are some of the best PvP pilots in the game (Not all of them are members of the Acadamy Corporation) and they take the time to show you the ropes.
I am a 'graduate' of the acadamy and I have since moved on to a corporation within the NBSI Alliance. Joining the NBSI Acadamy is the fastest way to get right into the action along with some of the most proficient PvP pilots in the game. If you look at the other boards you would see mention of a big fleet operation by the NBSI Alliance and its allies, quite a number of Acadamy students took part in this. Nothing will teach you more about PvP than jumping in the deep end ;)
If you want to join up, send an EVE Mail to Darth Bob or Serend and they will have you sorted quickly ;)
|

Dinique
|
Posted - 2006.04.24 09:29:00 -
[40]
The NBSI Acadamy is great, and I urge anyone who wants to learn about PvP combat to join up. It doesnt matter whether you have 300K or 30 million SP, everyone is quite welcome. Just because you have 12 million SP in drones doesnt mean you know how to use them and this is the place where you go to learn :D
T1 Frigate Squad ventures deep into 0.0 space, gate camping, proper gank squads and even larger fleet operations are all in a day of the life of the NBSI Acadamy students. All the T1 frigates you can eat... See a frigate squad take down a battleship! The Acadamy's intructors are some of the best PvP pilots in the game (Not all of them are members of the Acadamy Corporation) and they take the time to show you the ropes.
I am a 'graduate' of the acadamy and I have since moved on to a corporation within the NBSI Alliance. Joining the NBSI Acadamy is the fastest way to get right into the action along with some of the most proficient PvP pilots in the game. If you look at the other boards you would see mention of a big fleet operation by the NBSI Alliance and its allies, quite a number of Acadamy students took part in this. Nothing will teach you more about PvP than jumping in the deep end ;)
If you want to join up, send an EVE Mail to Darth Bob or Serend and they will have you sorted quickly ;)
|

Biosman
|
Posted - 2006.04.25 11:54:00 -
[41]
The Academy has really grown,I find myself flying into combat amongst them all the time and they are in the forefront of all engagements. As Denique has said it all anyway I would like to also mention that as a NBSI Cadet,you will undoubtably be given help by some of the best pvp pilots out there. I sat in 0.5/0.4 needing to progress,and you never know until you try. So if you are stuck in 0.5 trolling through station offices for a suitable corp to get you into what Eve was meant for,get in contact with Darth Bob or serend. Help is at hand also by other great people who will not only show you how to kill and participate in a T1 frig or cruiser,but also to survive in it and bring it home.
Oh...and bump X for NBSI Academy
BIOSMAN-NBSI:GUARDIAN AND PROTECTOR OF TEH DAMSEL |

Chip2k3
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 11:47:00 -
[42]
I'm part of the academy now, and I can honestly say you wont find a nicer group of guys. You learn the art of PvP, (and i know im repeating what others are saying) but fleet ops, one on one frigate tournaments, and gank squads in 0.0 really are the name of the game. They also offer fast track into other NBSI corps full of very experienced PvPers. It really doesnt matter how many sp you've got...even at 30m you might not be any good at PvP, so this is definately the place come and learn, and on the other hand even if you've only got 30k, and are just starting out then I'd recommend NBSI Academy as a place to come and learn the ropes. Once you learn and experience what this corp has to offer then you'l be giving the corp a bump just like me ;)
Chip2k3 NBSIA
|

Squize
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 13:23:00 -
[43]
I didnt have the honor to be in the academy, but I have flown with alot of former members, and they do a really good job!
So if your want to teach the ropes of pvp, join them, I bet ou wont regret it.
//Squize
|

Alphanaught
|
Posted - 2006.04.26 23:40:00 -
[44]
I'm interested in joining up, should you be partial to letting an aussie in Will convo you in game for more details though. |

Darth Bob
|
Posted - 2006.04.28 19:53:00 -
[45]
Haven't bumped in a while so here it is:
***BUMP***
|

Dinique
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 01:37:00 -
[46]
whistles innocently
|

Darth Bob
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 23:09:00 -
[47]
I'm sorry for all aspiring pvp-ers but NBSI Academy is not accepting new recruits for the time being. We've just reached 50 members and have our hands full for now.
Please check again later. New players could check out Eve University as a great starting point in eve and maybe later join up with us.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |