| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Deen Wispa
Justified Chaos
596
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 07:43:00 -
[1] - Quote
On behalf of my small 100 man corp that had to withstand a 2 month onslaught from a 3k man alliance and a 4k man coalition right next door, I just wanted to say,
GF.
Well that, and pound for pound, we're still better than you
Good luck in null. And good luck to the only alliance that is probably going to stay in Innia since all the band wagoners are leaving. You're gonna need it :)
Not sure what else I'm forgetting but happy holidays. Feliz navida High Five. Yeah! C'est La Eve . |

Yuri Antollare
Justified Chaos
10
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 08:07:00 -
[2] - Quote
But...
Eha by Turkey Day?
Nenna by Xmas?
I was made promises damnit.
Calmill, perpetual dissapointment.
|

Hrett
Justified Chaos
286
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 08:39:00 -
[3] - Quote
All shittalking aside, I am going to miss the pure volume of fights. I don't care much for the blobby stuff, but there was plenty of good small gang and solo stuff too. I will miss the few dedicated TEST pvpers that did come out and bring it. GF.
And now for some shittalking: I hope you guys have better luck with CFC. But if you get curb stomped again, you are always welcome back.
As someone said in fleet the other night: Eha is the Motel 6 of lowsec. We'll leave the light on for ya. I'm probably typing on an iPad, which means the auto-correct is silly and fixing typos is a pain. I ain't fixing them. |

Ali Cyne
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 11:06:00 -
[4] - Quote
Hrett wrote:All shittalking aside, I am going to miss the pure volume of fights. I don't care much for the blobby stuff, but there was plenty of good small gang and solo stuff too. I will miss the few dedicated TEST pvpers that did come out and bring it. GF.
And now for some shittalking: I hope you guys have better luck with CFC. But if you get curb stomped again, you are always welcome back.
As someone said in fleet the other night: Eha is the Motel 6 of lowsec. We'll leave the light on for ya.
couldnt say it better myself. so i wont.
|

ZheoTheThird
Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
196
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 14:26:00 -
[5] - Quote
Yuri Antollare wrote:But...
Eha by Turkey Day?
Nenna by Xmas?
I was made promises damnit.
Calmill, perpetual dissapointment.
We have a new goal
VFK by march |

Thanatos Marathon
Black Fox Marauders
114
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 14:33:00 -
[6] - Quote
Thanks for the fights. BLFOX is currently recruiting |

Beardon
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry Templis De Novo
17
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 15:06:00 -
[7] - Quote
While the TEST chapter was an interesting one, I'm really excited to dig back into faction war proper. It was nice having the extra bodies on our side, but in all honesty, it was a bit overbearing insofar as our militia was almost double the size of the gals (you guys did a great job holding up under those numbers too btw, don't think I saw Eha pop above 30%; nice unity you got going).
It's gunna be like the good ol days again ! I for one will munch on popcorn while I watch my LP value inflate from that T1 I feel around the corner. I swear I can almost feel the Gallente polishing their guns from the station. My feeling is that the Gals have a figurative axe to grind with us 'Pure' Calmil (as opposed to TEST Calmil)
Still, test or no test, you can **** right off if you ever think you'll be docking in Fortress Innia. The Great Lord and Savior of the State, Scylus Black has decreed it shall be so, and so it shall be. Help yourself to whatever else though, I could use the plexing space. |

Thanatos Marathon
Black Fox Marauders
115
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 15:50:00 -
[8] - Quote
Beardon wrote:While the TEST chapter was an interesting one, I'm really excited to dig back into faction war proper. It was nice having the extra bodies on our side, but in all honesty, it was a bit overbearing insofar as our militia was almost double the size of the gals (you guys did a great job holding up under those numbers too btw, don't think I saw Eha pop above 30%; nice unity you got going). It's gunna be like the good ol days again  ! I for one will munch on popcorn while I watch my LP value inflate from that T1 I feel around the corner. I swear I can almost feel the Gallente polishing their guns from the station. My feeling is that the Gals have a figurative axe to grind with us 'Pure' Calmil (as opposed to TEST Calmil) Still, test or no test, you can **** right off if you ever think you'll be docking in Fortress Innia. The Great Lord and Savior of the State, Scylus Black has decreed it shall be so, and so it shall be. Help yourself to whatever else though, I could use the plexing space.
I doubt anyone has any interest in taking enough systems to push past Tier2 on the Gal side, could be wrong though. Without TEST around though we may have to push Innia or Heyd to get fights, who knows. For now it is time to enjoy a nice end of the year victory drink or two. BLFOX is currently recruiting |

Liam Inkuras
Chaotic Tranquility Casoff
657
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 15:53:00 -
[9] - Quote
Does this mean I can stop fitting double scrams? I wear my goggles at night.
Any spelling/grammatical errors come complimentary with my typing on a phone |

Thanatos Marathon
Black Fox Marauders
115
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 15:54:00 -
[10] - Quote
Liam Inkuras wrote:Does this mean I can stop fitting double scrams?
Nope. BLFOX is currently recruiting |

Shadow Adanza
Quantum Cats Syndicate Samurai Pizza Cats
123
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 16:06:00 -
[11] - Quote
Test is leaving without a push on Nisuwa? Sadfez.
Innia's too far out to go for fights. Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? |

Princess Nexxala
Quantum Cats Syndicate Samurai Pizza Cats
523
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 16:36:00 -
[12] - Quote
I know it's frowned on by most of the corp but you can use these things called gates to go to other systems. In these other systems there may even be stuff to shoot 
Shadow Adanza wrote:
Innia's too far out to go for fights.
In all seriousness later TEST. I'd say GF, but you all suck. E.A.D
|

Leto Thule
Sons of Retribution
215
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 16:46:00 -
[13] - Quote
Princess Nexxala wrote:I know it's frowned on by most of the corp but you can use these things called gates to go to other systems. In these other systems there may even be stuff to shoot  Shadow Adanza wrote:
Innia's too far out to go for fights.
In all seriousness later TEST. I'd say GF, but you all suck.
Sigh. You guys cant see the forest for the trees..
They came in, got fat of wallet, and are leaving. Exactly what they said they would do. Not quite sure how they "suck" for that... You guys are better pilots... but you didnt stop them from reaching their goal. Killboard
https://zkillboard.com/character/90841161/ |

X Gallentius
Justified Chaos
1801
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 17:13:00 -
[14] - Quote
Leto Thule wrote: Sigh. You guys cant see the forest for the trees..
They came in, got fat of wallet, and are leaving. Exactly what they said they would do. Not quite sure how they "suck" for that... You guys are better pilots... but you didnt stop them from reaching their goal.
That's an interesting viewpoint. They had a few goals going in (from their Soundwave file): 1. Get fat on isk. 2. Train their FCs and pilots to become better at pvp. 3. Take Nennamaila. 4. Make Galmil failcascade with onslaught of ASCII art.
Objective No. 1: Success. They definitely got fat off of FW. However, we were kind of surprised at how low the numbers were for such a large alliance. But, this is a success. They are able to fund their next 0.0 campaign so +1.
Objective No. 2: Not success. There was a small contingent of TEST players that improved quite a bit, but the majority of their players and FCs didn't improve their pvp skills one bit.
Objective 3: Fail. TEST sniffed success in Eha - one system away from Innia - but never took a real bight of the system. Nennamaila - not a chance.
Objective 4: Complete disaster. Their strength (a corporate dinosaur) turned out to be their weakness (it's really an angry turtle).
So, yes they did achieve their primary objective, but they could have probably made more isk running L5 missions in Tamo non-stop. So yeah. +1 TEST. |

Princess Nexxala
Quantum Cats Syndicate Samurai Pizza Cats
523
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 17:38:00 -
[15] - Quote
Trust me, we see the forest and the trees, we just don't give a ****. MOAR PEWPEW NAO!!!!!!
Leto Thule wrote:
Sigh. You guys cant see the forest for the trees..
They came in, got fat of wallet, and are leaving. Exactly what they said they would do. Not quite sure how they "suck" for that... You guys are better pilots... but you didnt stop them from reaching their goal.
E.A.D
|

Shadow Adanza
Quantum Cats Syndicate Samurai Pizza Cats
124
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 17:42:00 -
[16] - Quote
Leto Thule wrote:Princess Nexxala wrote:I know it's frowned on by most of the corp but you can use these things called gates to go to other systems. In these other systems there may even be stuff to shoot  Shadow Adanza wrote:
Innia's too far out to go for fights.
In all seriousness later TEST. I'd say GF, but you all suck. Sigh. You guys cant see the forest for the trees.. If a tree falls in a forest and no one's around... does anyone care? Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? |

Andre Vauban
Quantum Cats Syndicate Samurai Pizza Cats
197
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 17:56:00 -
[17] - Quote
Shadow Adanza wrote:Leto Thule wrote:Princess Nexxala wrote:I know it's frowned on by most of the corp but you can use these things called gates to go to other systems. In these other systems there may even be stuff to shoot  Shadow Adanza wrote:
Innia's too far out to go for fights.
In all seriousness later TEST. I'd say GF, but you all suck. Sigh. You guys cant see the forest for the trees.. If a tree falls in a forest and no one's around... does anyone care?
If a tree falls in the forest, do I get a killmail? If so, how many BC points for soloing a tree?
QCATS is recruiting:-á https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3896299 |

Shadow Adanza
Quantum Cats Syndicate Samurai Pizza Cats
124
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 18:27:00 -
[18] - Quote
Andre Vauban wrote:Shadow Adanza wrote:Leto Thule wrote:Princess Nexxala wrote:I know it's frowned on by most of the corp but you can use these things called gates to go to other systems. In these other systems there may even be stuff to shoot  Shadow Adanza wrote:
Innia's too far out to go for fights.
In all seriousness later TEST. I'd say GF, but you all suck. Sigh. You guys cant see the forest for the trees.. If a tree falls in a forest and no one's around... does anyone care? If a tree falls in the forest, do I get a killmail? If so, how many BC points for soloing a tree? 22. Normally 40 but a beaver did almost half the damage and isn't showing on the mail. Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? |

George Gouillot
Eleutherian Guard Villore Accords
7
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 18:57:00 -
[19] - Quote
ZheoTheThird wrote:Yuri Antollare wrote:But...
Eha by Turkey Day?
Nenna by Xmas?
I was made promises damnit.
Calmill, perpetual dissapointment.
We have a new goal VFK by march
Good luck and props for providing content - was fun. No trolling? No. |

Deen Wispa
Justified Chaos
602
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 19:03:00 -
[20] - Quote
Leto Thule wrote:Princess Nexxala wrote:I know it's frowned on by most of the corp but you can use these things called gates to go to other systems. In these other systems there may even be stuff to shoot  Shadow Adanza wrote:
Innia's too far out to go for fights.
In all seriousness later TEST. I'd say GF, but you all suck. Sigh. You guys cant see the forest for the trees.. They came in, got fat of wallet, and are leaving. Exactly what they said they would do. Not quite sure how they "suck" for that... You guys are better pilots... but you didnt stop them from reaching their goal.
I can see the forest for the trees. And I don't care what their goals are. But I thank TEST for helping us achieve our goals:
1. Learning to fight outnumbered and be more "spartaneseque".
2. Improve doctrines. We we were able to find a proper counter (using destroyer class hulls) to their silly Talwar gangs. So much so that they stopped coming around with Talwars
3. Improve junior FCs capabilities
They won. We won too.
High Five. Yeah! C'est La Eve . |

Lexiana Del'Amore
Nouvelle Rouvenor
45
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 19:16:00 -
[21] - Quote
Good luck TEST in your next adventure |

Leto Thule
Sons of Retribution
215
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 19:31:00 -
[22] - Quote
X Gallentius wrote:Leto Thule wrote: Sigh. You guys cant see the forest for the trees..
They came in, got fat of wallet, and are leaving. Exactly what they said they would do. Not quite sure how they "suck" for that... You guys are better pilots... but you didnt stop them from reaching their goal.
That's an interesting viewpoint. They had a few goals going in (from their Soundwave file): 1. Get fat on isk. 2. Train their FCs and pilots to become better at pvp. 3. Take Nennamaila. 4. Make Galmil failcascade with onslaught of ASCII art. Objective No. 1: Success. They definitely got fat off of FW. However, we were kind of surprised at how low the numbers were for such a large alliance. But, this is a success. They are able to fund their next 0.0 campaign so +1. Objective No. 2: Not success. There was a small contingent of TEST players that improved, but the majority of their players and FCs didn't improve their pvp skills one bit. Objective 3: Fail. TEST sniffed success in Eha - one system away from Innia - but never took a real bite of the system. Nennamaila - not a chance. Objective 4: Complete disaster. Their strength (a corporate dinosaur) turned out to be their weakness (it's really an angry turtle). So, yes they did achieve their primary objective, but they could have probably made more isk running L5 missions in Tamo non-stop. So yeah. +1 TEST.
Well, I would argue that objective two COULD be successful.. when you consider the fact that the primary opponents are just other null-bloc blob fleets.
I too was surprised we didnt see a larger portion of TEST players. (It was clearly only a fraction of their alliance)
I also fully agree with the fact both sides "won" here. I just dont see where insulting them and saying they suck is accurate or in good character.
Nobody is gonna say (on either side) that JustK or Qcats arent good at pvp. Its what you guys do, and your good at it. Also keep in mind when saying that, that TEST ran a good portion of the sov map for quite some time. Their strengths may not be in frig and dessy fights, but thats what FW is about. So maybe they could not match the small gang prowess. That means they suck? Killboard
https://zkillboard.com/character/90841161/ |

X Gallentius
Justified Chaos
1803
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 19:38:00 -
[23] - Quote
Leto Thule wrote: Their strengths may not be in frig and dessy fights, but thats what FW is about. So maybe they could not match the small gang prowess. That means they suck? Please stop pitching us softballs....
|

Leto Thule
Sons of Retribution
215
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 19:50:00 -
[24] - Quote
X Gallentius wrote:Leto Thule wrote: Their strengths may not be in frig and dessy fights, but thats what FW is about. So maybe they could not match the small gang prowess. That means they suck? Please stop pitching us softballs....
Im not worried about it. You guys are my entertainment while I watch the clock tick by at work. Do your best. Killboard
https://zkillboard.com/character/90841161/ |

Courath Al'viendi
Black Fox Marauders
41
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 20:16:00 -
[25] - Quote
Tick Tock!? WHERE IS THAT ALLIGATOR THAT ATE MY HAND!!!! DAMN YOU PETER PAN!!! |

Deen Wispa
Justified Chaos
602
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 22:44:00 -
[26] - Quote
Beardon wrote:
Still, test or no test, you can **** right off if you ever think you'll be docking in Fortress Innia. The Great Lord and Savior of the State, Scylus Black has decreed it shall be so, and so it shall be. Help yourself to whatever else though, I could use the plexing space.
Relax. No one is taking your system. So don't get all riled up now. We want you to build your forces and confidence up a bit. No point in taking it and killing your confidence.
An example of us keeping true to this spirit:
That's why in last nights fight against your 20 man armor cruiser gang, the FC only wanted to kill 1 of your 3 logi and then go for DPS thus allowing your inexperienced armor logi pilots to gain confidence and skills AND allowing the fight continue for another 5 minutes. I know Templis is getting its feet wet with brawling doctrines so we didn't want to kill your confidence. If we killed off all logi in the beginning, then you would've bailed, lost some confidence and cried blob again despite it was us being outnumbered.
But now, you got a GF. Our side got a GF.
But most importantly, you build up the confidence in brawling. See how the JUSTK spirit of giving works :) High Five. Yeah! C'est La Eve . |

Scylus Black
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry Templis CALSF
19
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 23:37:00 -
[27] - Quote
Deen Wispa wrote:On behalf of my small 100 man corp that had to withstand a 2 month onslaught from a 3k man alliance and a 4k man coalition right next door, I just wanted to say,
GF.
Well that, and pound for pound, we're still better than you
Good luck in null. And good luck to the only alliance that is probably going to stay in Innia since all the band wagoners are leaving. You're gonna need it :)
Not sure what else I'm forgetting but happy holidays. Feliz navida
It's going to be lonely with TEST leaving Innia local. Though I know you and your team will come keep us company. See you soon and happy holidays!
o7 Scylus Black - CEO / Executor Templis Dragonaors Alliance Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry http://www.caldaridefense.com/ CCDM Is recruiting UK/EU Pilots and North American Time Zone!
|

Scylus Black
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry Templis CALSF
19
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 23:40:00 -
[28] - Quote
Beardon wrote:Still, test or no test, you can **** right off if you ever think you'll be docking in Fortress Innia. The Great Lord and Savior of the State, Scylus Black has decreed it shall be so, and so it shall be. Help yourself to whatever else though, I could use the plexing space.
Oh no... No lord or savior here. I think Khan Farshatok took that title during his first inception in FW before the late unpleasantness and return to WH Space to return to FW to return to Null to...
Something like that.
No. We'll just be happy to hang out in Innia and have some PVP on demand with our friends on the other side.
o7 Scylus Black - CEO / Executor Templis Dragonaors Alliance Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry http://www.caldaridefense.com/ CCDM Is recruiting UK/EU Pilots and North American Time Zone!
|

Scylus Black
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry Templis CALSF
19
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 23:41:00 -
[29] - Quote
Thanatos Marathon wrote:I doubt anyone has any interest in taking enough systems to push past Tier2 on the Gal side, could be wrong though. Without TEST around though we may have to push Innia or Heyd to get fights, who knows. For now it is time to enjoy a nice end of the year victory drink or two.
Cheers to that!
Scylus Black - CEO / Executor Templis Dragonaors Alliance Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry http://www.caldaridefense.com/ CCDM Is recruiting UK/EU Pilots and North American Time Zone!
|

Zalynne
24th Imperial Crusade Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.12.23 23:42:00 -
[30] - Quote
As a CalMil pilot I'm going to say a few words here. And yes I am ** posting on an alt for the primary reason of having serious ties to other corps and alliances that need not get dragged into this by association.
TEST straight up ruined FW on the Caldari side for the last few months and I am so glad to see the door hitting them in the ass. With the exception of a select few they are terrible players with ****-poor organization and fleet command. This should clearly be evidenced by them going from sov alliance to FW alliance. This is the equivalent of Tom Cruise going from movie star to extra in a tampon commercial.
Furthermore, taking a frigate fleet into Eha and trying to run Bantam logi in a 12 man fleet... I've said enough. Gallente play to win, they play to kill, they play for fun. TEST plays to hide in novice plexes afraid to go fight and spam local with proof that most of them have less maturity then my 4th grade students. I've been on countless TEST fleets (simply because anyone that isn't in TEST who tries to FC gets 3 recruits that have been in militia for 2 days) much to my annoyance and the most common phrases I heard are; "We aren't leaving this novice to fight them we are only fighting things that come in" (mind you they have have at least 20 people inside and 1 dessie on the gate hoping for a fight), and secondly, "If you have a Yuri kill post the mail in local!!!11one". All the while I keep watching fleet member after member get caught and killed because they weren't with the fleet. 20 people hiding in a novice while a Slicer tackles someone and they are either so incompetent that don't go help or terrified that it's bait for a real fight and cower away.
On a final note before I finish this wall of text, one has to but look at the kill statistics to know the truth of the matter. Gallente has consistently gotten more kills per week with often times double the amount. To compound that, as of this moment Caldari has 9087 pilots and Gallente has 5007. Gallente is considerably more organized and not afraid to lose a ship that isn't a Kestrel or Merlin. If TEST is making so much money why are they so opposed to running a cruiser doctrine, better yet HACs, or if they really wanted to get some good experience for the FC's maybe undock some slowcats or at least a sentry domi fleet and go sit on the Nenn gates/undock? And I'm not talking about ihub flipping. Nobody does that in frigates for a reason. Personally I'm really pissed that TEST is leaving because I started the logistics of getting all my crap out of Caldari space a week ago so I could go join GalMil to pubstomp TEST and revel in it.
TL;DR - TEST was bad in null, bad in FW, and will be bad in Vale. Skills win fights and to do that you need to train members and FC's that know how to herd retards quickly and effectively. TEST doesn't have them and won't have them without major house cleaning.
P.S. to TEST - Spamming local is not effective for anything but making you look stupid. If you want to be taken seriously try acting like grown ups. Good riddance. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |