| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Commander Wingpop
|
Posted - 2006.04.30 19:14:00 -
[1]
Seeking a merc corp look no further ...
We are the Arcana imperii Mercenary Corp and are currently seeking new contracts. We are capable of both high sec and low sec work. We will consider all contracts/hits, all we ask is that you are available to speak on Team Speak for negotiations on prices abd background info.
If your interested in hiring us please PM me in game and we can take it from there.
regards commander wingpop
|

Shotgun X
|
Posted - 2006.04.30 22:51:00 -
[2]
Money spent on Arcana is money well spent, if you're a part of Arcana of course. They sure did a good job of whooping a corp of a whopping two people. And if violence is not a solution for your problems, ask them about their diplomatic services.
PS: May I please know when those "capital ships" of yours are coming?
|

Lienzo
|
Posted - 2006.04.30 23:07:00 -
[3]
Is that a positive or negative review?
So confused.
Assault Missile Launcher Improvement
|

Shotgun X
|
Posted - 2006.04.30 23:18:00 -
[4]
Forgive me for lack of clarity and let me be concise: a pack of 2-hours-old players in Velators found on a Saturday night in Duripant would be more effective than these guys.
|

Commander Wingpop
|
Posted - 2006.04.30 23:29:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Commander Wingpop on 30/04/2006 23:29:30 lol the smack starts now i see ! dont you hate when someone posts just because they were victims of you once ! awwww well everyone had a opinion
|

Shotgun X
|
Posted - 2006.04.30 23:37:00 -
[6]
If you're going to accuse someone of being a "victim," proof if necessary. I express my opinions because I have a right to do so. Do you mean to say that calling me a victim is an opinion as well? Because I could live with that. Or does "victim" have altogether a whole different meaning in your context?
|

El Yatta
|
Posted - 2006.04.30 23:39:00 -
[7]
Good luck in your quest to become mercenaries, all the best. ---:::---
|

Usul Faust
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 00:04:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Usul Faust on 01/05/2006 00:07:11
to shotgun x...
They irritated you enough to post about it. They must be doing something right.
no skills, just luck.
|

Shotgun X
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 00:39:00 -
[9]
Oh, no no no no no. The whole point of my post is that they did absolutely nothing. So I guess you're right; I am a bit peeved at the lack of action I'm getting. They have hurt me as much as the air I breathe, so if you want to throw your money into the wind, that is your choice. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
|

Deja Thoris
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 00:59:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Usul Faust Edited by: Usul Faust on 01/05/2006 00:07:11
to shotgun x...
They irritated you enough to post about it. They must be doing something right.
QFT
|

Aeaus
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 01:30:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Deja Thoris
Originally by: Usul Faust Edited by: Usul Faust on 01/05/2006 00:07:11
to shotgun x...
They irritated you enough to post about it. They must be doing something right.
QFT
+1 Pancake
:| (Stop trolling please)
My Guides (Recomended Reading) |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 01:31:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Usul Faust to shotgun x...
They irritated you enough to post about it. They must be doing something right.
Too true 
[23] Member: Official Forum Warrior
What's with the blue robots? Click my sig.
|

sissel
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 01:58:00 -
[13]
/emote waves
erm sorry you cannot attack your self 
my wrong 
|

Shotgun X
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 02:16:00 -
[14]
Tell you what; if anyone presents any proof of damage done to me by that "mercenary corp," I will give them twenty (20) times the value of the damage caused to me. Please present viable proof. Fake killmails won't cut it for me.
|

Deja Thoris
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 03:19:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Shotgun X Tell you what; if anyone presents any proof of damage done to me by that "mercenary corp," I will give them twenty (20) times the value of the damage caused to me. Please present viable proof. Fake killmails won't cut it for me.
How do we prove interacting with them damaged your psyche forcing you to come back here making denials?
|

Shotgun X
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 03:44:00 -
[16]
The means are up to you. I never "came back" here to make denials of any kind. In fact, I don't even post on the forums. My friend (also in the same corp as I am) pointed me to this thread and wanted me to type something humorous.
See, we ransomed someone from a certain corporation (twice now, the same person), and after that corporation has tried to get us back, and failed, we decided to stick a tower in their "claimed" Gallente Federation space. So they hired these guys (although Arcana says they are allies) to boink us, a corporation of two people...It's hillarious really!
See, we are now at "war" with this mercenary corporation, if you can even call it war. So far they have sat in their stations, every once in a while yelling out "that POS is going down, ya hear me!?" in local. Reminds me of those old cartoons I liked so much; "you'll PAY for this, Captain Planet!"
That's my truth, and if I am lying, I'll get what's coming to me someday, no? I think I have every right to inform people that their mercenary money is better spent elsewhere.
And just so you know, everything that happens in the game, stays in the game. Everytime you say otherwise, Jack Thompson gets a woody. Don't give him the satisfaction.
|

FowlPlayChiken
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 03:47:00 -
[17]
Good luck guys, I know how hard it is for a small up and coming merc corp to get off the ground. we are a dying breed. best of luck to ye
Just podded this sig, now where is my toy? - Wrangler |

Elegant
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 04:31:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Shotgun X They have hurt me as much as the air I breathe, so if you want to throw your money into the wind, that is your choice.
That's the most poetic nonsensical mixing of metaphors I've ever heard. Very nice. I may quote it sometime.
As for the new mercs: a general idea of your strengths and capabilities would be nice. You shouldn't be exact, but a general outline of how big a fleet you can field and of what class would be helpful in getting jobs of the right scope.
|

Micia
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 09:28:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Shotgun X
That's my truth, and if I am lying, I'll get what's coming to me someday, no? I think I have every right to inform people that their mercenary money is better spent elsewhere.
I dunno. 
AIL destroyed my previous corp. 
They did it effectively, and with much more than the "two people" you acknowledge being active.
Putting aside ill-feelings for what they did to us, if I was looking for a merc-corp to deliver a message... Arcana Imperii would be amongst the first on my list to hire.
They ran the gamut, from psy-ops to plain combat.
I may not like 'em, but they did what they were paid to do very well.  _______
I brake for Veldspar  |

KamikazeHamster
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 09:37:00 -
[20]
These are the guys that had a war with S******dly and then hired ABP, right?
I seem to remember tales of them station hugging for most of that war and when they did go out and fight, got royally spanked
I'd only hire them if the corp you are attacking is a small group of players as bigger corps that can field similar numbers and that have even moderate PvP experience will not have a problem keeping your mercs out of the picture
|

Magic Trev
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 10:31:00 -
[21]
gd luck with your quest - i tried making my own merc corp before and failed miserably so i know what you're going through trying to get contracts 
and shotgun im sure people would try and find proof but... the fact is noone cares  --------------------
|

B0rn2KiLL
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 11:04:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Shotgun X Money spent on Arcana is money well spent, if you're a part of Arcana of course. They sure did a good job of whooping a corp of a whopping two people. And if violence is not a solution for your problems, ask them about their diplomatic services.
PS: May I please know when those "capital ships" of yours are coming?
you contribute nothing. you sir, suck. take your smacktalk and leave this thread. i would suggest you get some anti-bull**** pills. too.
As to the OP, A-I-L are a whicked corp, these guys's hunger for killing is insurmountable. I'm glad they're finally tunneling it through merc services :) ---
new sig, Hijack it and ill eat u. *Imaran hands B0rn2KiLL a fork - Come get some!11 
|

Commander Wingpop
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 14:30:00 -
[23]
just like to say thanks guys for all your support much appreciated :) and as for shotgun x its funny m8 that every time were around you sit in your POS and smack !
as for our capabilitys to be honest if you want something dead i guarantee it will be dead within a week :P (as long as they enter space and dont do a shotgun x ) as for fleets hmmm we are all very active and work very well together some of our previous battles on "battleclinic" should show that. my personal fav was taking out a carrier in front of station guns while tanking its fighters also !
ok i know im gonna regret this part ...as for the snigg thing yes they did camp us in station for about 1 hour,hey happens to the best of us when out numbered ! but just look at battlecinic we also fought them multiple times !
|

Cordt
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 14:39:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Shotgun X Tell you what; if anyone presents any proof of damage done to me by that "mercenary corp," I will give them twenty (20) times the value of the damage caused to me. Please present viable proof. Fake killmails won't cut it for me.
Just chiming in, here. You've got to undock or leave your POS to get attacked by any economically viable means, right?
Just a thought, is all.
|

Slave ofDarkness
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 15:17:00 -
[25]
ARRR! Mercs, good luck with your quest.
|

Katya Minari
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 16:23:00 -
[26]
I heard your guys got jacked recently. 
|

Commander Wingpop
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 16:39:00 -
[27]
can a mod please clean up this thread from all the unrelated comments and trolling ! please :)
|

Cummilla
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 16:49:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Magic Trev gd luck with your quest - i tried making my own merc corp before and failed miserably so i know what you're going through trying to get contracts 
and shotgun im sure people would try and find proof but... the fact is noone cares 
omg....magic trev w/ ISS....god help us. The end times are upon us. pirates joining either ISS or BoB...... yikes.
|

Commander Wingpop
|
Posted - 2006.05.01 18:54:00 -
[29]
one more thing we now have a public channel is you are interested in hiring our services " AIL-PUBLIC"
|

Rasta Rocketman
|
Posted - 2006.05.02 02:18:00 -
[30]
Edited by: Rasta Rocketman on 02/05/2006 02:19:04
Originally by: Commander Wingpop Edited by: Commander Wingpop on 01/05/2006 14:42:32 Edited by: Commander Wingpop on 01/05/2006 14:41:09 just like to say thanks guys for all your support much appreciated :) and as for shotgun x its funny m8 that every time were around you sit in your POS and smack !
as for our capabilitys to be honest if you want something dead i guarantee it will be dead within a week :P (as long as they enter space and dont do a shotgun x ) as for fleets hmmm we are all very active and work very well together some of our previous battles on "battleclinic" should show that. my personal fav was taking out a carrier in front of station guns while tanking its fighters also !
ok i know im gonna regret this part ...as for the snigg thing yes they did camp us in station for about 1 hour,hey happens to the best of us when out numbered !! also we did hire ABP because snigg called in reinforcements in the form of a merc corp. but past is the past just look at battlecinic we also fought them multiple times.
The fiction from you guys never seems to stop, this is another moderately pathetic attempt at winning a war on the forums. Well done.
I'd recommend you not hire other mercs to help defend you if you are looking to establish a name as a merc corp for yourself. _______________________________________________
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |