| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 8 post(s) |

Seleene
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 10:59:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Seleene on 18/05/2006 11:00:51
Okay, I went through this thing several times just to make sure...
124 -   
This is what happens when you have five accounts, make videos, run an alliance and forum ***** from work all day. 
Somehow I still have a wife, son and a social life that involves a lot of cookouts and sunlight. Basically... Sleep is for the weak!! 
EDIT - OMG, Josh beat me! I'm normal!! \o/
-
History of the MC movie! |

The Enslaver
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:00:00 -
[32]
108.
Ouch.
 --------
|

Joshua Foiritain
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:02:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Seleene EDIT - OMG, Josh beat me! I'm normal!! \o/
No fair  -----
[Coreli Corporation Mainframe] |

LoxyRider
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:09:00 -
[34]
Yeah for a while there i was starting to get worried, thank god for the freaks!
|

Joshua Foiritain
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:10:00 -
[35]
Hes not talking about me... -----
[Coreli Corporation Mainframe] |

Daisy Adair
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:14:00 -
[36]
70...hmm
|

Seleene
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:17:00 -
[37]
Originally by: LoxyRider Yeah for a while there i was starting to get worried, thank god for the freaks!
I'd punish you by making you mine in your carrier, but you'd probably enjoy that.
FREAK. 
To the OP - The next time you do this, add the questions:
"Have you ever mined in a faction battleship?"
and
"Have you ever mined in a capital ship?"
That way Loxy the Freak can bump up his score a bit... -
History of the MC movie! |

Sensor Error
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:18:00 -
[38]
heh, 90. I need to be more ebil. PIRATING FOR THE WIN!
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!
------------------------------------------ Dev Responses to common questions |

James Lyrus
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:21:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Seleene
Originally by: LoxyRider Yeah for a while there i was starting to get worried, thank god for the freaks!
I'd punish you by making you mine in your carrier, but you'd probably enjoy that.
FREAK. 
To the OP - The next time you do this, add the questions:
"Have you ever mined in a faction battleship?"
and
"Have you ever mined in a capital ship?"
That way Loxy the Freak can bump up his score a bit...
Oh yes, clearly that needs adding. And 5 accounts? No one needs _that_ many barges. -- We are recruiting |

Luigi Thirty
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:21:00 -
[40]
39. :(
|

Ethan Ardishapur
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:22:00 -
[41]
61  |

Monkey nut
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:23:00 -
[42]
45  --------------------------------- Monkey Nut Developer of the 'EVESuite' applications. |

Amthrianius
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:24:00 -
[43]
112
Damn those forum questions! ---------------
|

EvilSyKOSkitzo
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:26:00 -
[44]
Damn 109.. 
Went thru it twice..
Still need to try getting my ship blown up while drunk tho.. bugger the rest. :D
- Evil
|

Balazs Simon
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:38:00 -
[45]
106.. doh.. oh...  - POST WITH YOUR MAIN!
New sig coming soon...
This post is my personal opinion. It does not represent the standpoint of the DICE Corporation. |

Dark Silver
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:45:00 -
[46]
Edited by: Dark Silver on 18/05/2006 11:46:01 I think 62 is a respectable score, my kudos goes to those with over 120 though 
|

FFGR
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:47:00 -
[47]
100
Perfectly rounded  _____________________________
siggys v. 0.5 |

fairimear
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:50:00 -
[48]
110 possibly 109 i may have miscounted one of the amount of time in eve ones.
|

Leandro Salazar
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:50:00 -
[49]
59
But too many things on that list require you to be an ass which I just can't get meself to. Guess I lost EVE... lol
___________________________________
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? |

HippoKing
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:51:00 -
[50]
i'm up to 101 thanks to the additions
|

Hehulk
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:52:00 -
[51]
Edited by: Hehulk on 18/05/2006 11:56:22 Trippe post 
There's one I've never done before. ---------- Please choose one signature image, as per the forum rules. - Teblin |

Hehulk
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:52:00 -
[52]
Edited by: Hehulk on 18/05/2006 11:52:28 Gah, double post ---------- Please choose one signature image, as per the forum rules. - Teblin |

Hehulk
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:54:00 -
[53]
Edited by: Hehulk on 18/05/2006 11:57:09 81. Blimy.
Am I uber now? ---------- Please choose one signature image, as per the forum rules. - Teblin |

Eddie Gordo
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 11:56:00 -
[54]
Edited by: Eddie Gordo on 18/05/2006 11:56:35 add
"have you ever tried lead a fleet while drunk" "did they actually follow orders" "did most of you die?"
I would answer yes to all three 
Now Recruiting |

Rick Dentill
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 12:03:00 -
[55]
Hmm today I score 89... Tommorow I score 90, as its my birthday \o/ _______
http://x-universe.kiwi.nu/page.php?id=dd |

Fabster
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 12:07:00 -
[56]
79 Yarr? |

VeNT
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 12:16:00 -
[57]
122 sad there should also be 36/beta bit in how long have you played eve
-------------------- You'll never take my Sig Alive mods! DEATH OR GLORY! Half a league, half a league, Half a league onward, All in the valley of Death Rode the six hundred. Tennyson 4tw! ~kieron |

Max Teranous
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 12:17:00 -
[58]
Only 73 - and am I the only person who is going through his no's to see which ones I can do this weekend to get my score up ??? 
A potential few to add:
Smacktalked in local Been smacktalked at in local Lost a ship because you were to busy typing your next smack 
Add 3 to my score if they get added!
Max 
|

Hohenheim OfLight
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 12:39:00 -
[59]
92 way higher than i had expected it to be,  ----------------------------------------------
|

spookz
|
Posted - 2006.05.18 12:46:00 -
[60]
97
Latest Video - Leaving PA |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |