| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.05.26 07:14:00 -
[31]
We are reaching the point that CSOL needs to begin work on its two divisions:
EarthForce:
I am looking for an experienced fleet commander who is willing to be creative with tactics and strategy for EarthForce's Strategic Commander position (highest within that division). This individual would have the rank Lord Marshal, and be first in line for piloting a Titan (yes, even before the Hegemon). Anyone interested in this rare opportunity needs to have the motivation and leadership quality to manage, maintain, and command a military that could potentially be 1,000+ strong.
EarthEngineering:
For this division, I am looking for a self starter who has experience with POSes and can take over the planning of how to setup and run them (I am admittedly very inexperienced in dealing with them). This individual should also be a leader of sorts who can organize the division's various Projects that will range from Capital Ship construction to Outpost construction to Frigate mass production.
If you believe you are qualified for either of the above positions, please contact me and we can talk more on the subject.
Click Above |

LodeArm
|
Posted - 2006.05.26 15:05:00 -
[32]
Defantly and intresting idear.
|

Hyuga Uzuki
|
Posted - 2006.05.26 16:45:00 -
[33]
This is a great guild with a ton of potential. After talking to Ex for about 10 minutes last night I was already hooked on the idea.
|

Kai'lya
|
Posted - 2006.05.26 20:56:00 -
[34]
The website is now online at http://www.earth-fed.org, and as we speak Ex is adding all the pertinent corp info that everyone wants to know. The forums are not yet online pending some template adjustments but should follow shortly, and then I will start work on the IGB compatible version.
Membership seems to be growing by leaps and bounds still, seems their numbers double every time I log on. I can only hope they can sustain this momentum, EARTH has grand aspirations and will only be capable of attaining them if this momentum is sustained. Keep them coming, guys!
|

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.05.26 22:03:00 -
[35]
I have put in much of the info that this thread couldn't quite manage the space to cover. But there is much more I'll need to put up in more detail.
Click Above |

crom ralphfao
|
Posted - 2006.05.26 23:23:00 -
[36]
how far are you along eximius, are you into 0.0 at this point? and what sections of space do you work out of?
if things dont go well in my current situation, i would be interested in joining up with you. i think that this organization could draw an impressive following, i would be interested in pvp, and production; i also have a wish to get involved with public relations and human resources.
thank you.
|

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.05.27 09:02:00 -
[37]
CSOL has 20 members as of this post. We are still quite a ways from moving into 0.0 (not to mention our region isn't even available yet).
If you would like to inquire further, please feel free to consult our out of game website to see if all your questions can be answered. If you still have any, contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Click Above |

Kurull Skullsplitter
|
Posted - 2006.05.27 13:09:00 -
[38]
I am at work and had a few minutes so looked at the website. Yee haa! Nicely done. Except for the rather atrocious grammer errors I'm impressed with how it looks.
Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day, by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them. And, by these choices, define ourselves. Richard N. Patterson |

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.05.27 17:45:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Kurull Skullsplitter I am at work and had a few minutes so looked at the website. Yee haa! Nicely done. Except for the rather atrocious grammer errors I'm impressed with how it looks.
Grammar* 
Click Above |

Biq Papa
|
Posted - 2006.05.28 03:13:00 -
[40]
Edited by: Biq Papa on 28/05/2006 03:13:47 bump for nice ppl in public channel
|

tidsear
|
Posted - 2006.05.28 11:50:00 -
[41]
I joined EARTH two days ago and like what I have seen so far. Nice people and a good mix of newer and more experienced players. Getting ready for a prosperous future and still looking for more company....meet us on E.A.R.T.H. channel ingame. See you there!
|

ZerO Sound
|
Posted - 2006.05.28 13:09:00 -
[42]
Our corp is goin somewhere 
|

Ethania
|
Posted - 2006.05.28 13:35:00 -
[43]
This sounds awesome!
I am new to EVE but am loving the game and this sounds just what i've been looking for.
|

Nereus
|
Posted - 2006.05.28 18:44:00 -
[44]
Edited by: Nereus on 28/05/2006 18:49:10 I"m rdy to rock " Will see all my fellow citizens Monday night,as soon as i make my 2 hr trip home from work :(
Everyone come join "The E.A.R.T.H Nation " "We want You" |

Kurull Skullsplitter
|
Posted - 2006.05.29 06:20:00 -
[45]
27 members when I took off for work. A lot of enthusiasm is being expressed for the Alliance in the E.A.R.T.H channel. Stop by the channel and talk a while and visit the website which explains what this is all about in detail.
www.earth-fed.org
Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day, by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them. And, by these choices, define ourselves. Richard N. Patterson |

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.05.29 17:12:00 -
[46]
CSOL is still in need of the two divisional leaders, especially the industrial leader. Acquiring a qualified individual is paramount to our future plans.
Click Above |

Nereus
|
Posted - 2006.05.30 14:36:00 -
[47]
daily bump, arrrrrrrrrrrrrg i need a new sig
Come join "The E.A.R.T.H Nation " "We want You" |

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.05.30 22:50:00 -
[48]
The Chief Administrator position has been filled. However CSOL is still looking to hire the Lord Marshal of EarthForce. Please inquire with me for more information.
Click Above |

Jerikia Mayar
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 08:00:00 -
[49]
I have joined E.A.R.T.H.
What I like is the freedom that the corp allows members so that we are able to do what we want instead of want the corp requires.
Watching the corp coffers grow when I am doing missions also gives a sense of self satisfaction that even though I am doing missions to benefit my characters the corporation is also benefiting indirectly.
J.
|

SantoRiilo
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 18:36:00 -
[50]
I'm interested, what can I do to join?
|

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 18:41:00 -
[51]
Stop by our ingame channel for office information.
Click Above |

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.06.01 17:15:00 -
[52]
Interest is strong, and we can only go up from here. Feel free to inquire further.
Click Above |

Kahani
|
Posted - 2006.06.01 22:43:00 -
[53]
Just wondering... Are there certain timezones you are looking for, and do most of your members come from certain time zones?
----- "Mining is like a search-and-destroy mission." --Stewart L. Udall
TCWS Corp (Public and Private) Forums |

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.06.02 07:23:00 -
[54]
We are looking for all timezones. A 23/7 presence is integral to our plans.
Click Above |

Kurull Skullsplitter
|
Posted - 2006.06.02 07:24:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Kahani Just wondering... Are there certain timezones you are looking for, and do most of your members come from certain time zones?
The Alliance is not and will not be centered around one time zone. We currently have Citizens from East Coast and West Coast US time zones and from the UK. I don't recall seeing others yet. Persons from all time zones are welcome to apply for Citizenship.
Eximius is based in Pacific Standard Time (West Coast USA). That will affect some aspects of the corp until all the key people are in place (the Director positions or whatever he will call them). However, it should not normally affect Citizens directly.
Relationships are ours to make; we define them, day by day, by who we choose to love and how we choose to love them. And, by these choices, define ourselves. Richard N. Patterson |

Kahani
|
Posted - 2006.06.02 15:53:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Kurull Skullsplitter The Alliance is not and will not be centered around one time zone. We currently have Citizens from East Coast and West Coast US time zones and from the UK. I don't recall seeing others yet. Persons from all time zones are welcome to apply for Citizenship.
Eximius is based in Pacific Standard Time (West Coast USA). That will affect some aspects of the corp until all the key people are in place (the Director positions or whatever he will call them). However, it should not normally affect Citizens directly.
Thank you very much. I'm a US PST player and I was hoping my time zone would not put me out of sync with most members (and you addressed that very well).
Must say again, very interesting concept. I'd apply but I really do like my current corp and I'm an eve newb (hence I dont think 0.0 space is in my very close future... but someday). I'm going to watch you guys though, if nothing else I want to see how things for for you all. Who knows... I might join someday. ----- "Mining is like a search-and-destroy mission." --Stewart L. Udall
TCWS Corp (Public and Private) Forums |

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.06.02 16:37:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Kahani
Originally by: Kurull Skullsplitter The Alliance is not and will not be centered around one time zone. We currently have Citizens from East Coast and West Coast US time zones and from the UK. I don't recall seeing others yet. Persons from all time zones are welcome to apply for Citizenship.
Eximius is based in Pacific Standard Time (West Coast USA). That will affect some aspects of the corp until all the key people are in place (the Director positions or whatever he will call them). However, it should not normally affect Citizens directly.
Thank you very much. I'm a US PST player and I was hoping my time zone would not put me out of sync with most members (and you addressed that very well).
Must say again, very interesting concept. I'd apply but I really do like my current corp and I'm an eve newb (hence I dont think 0.0 space is in my very close future... but someday). I'm going to watch you guys though, if nothing else I want to see how things for for you all. Who knows... I might join someday.
There is a surprisingly impressive number of people who are doing just that. We have already had a couple people leave much more prominent corps/alliances and many more watching to see what happens. So get your box seats while you still can. 
Click Above |

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.06.03 22:48:00 -
[58]
As of this post, CSOL is up to 40 members and no slowdown in sight. I am still seeking to fill the Lord Marshal position.
Click Above |

Nematode
|
Posted - 2006.06.04 08:42:00 -
[59]
hi, watching this thread with interest.
Have a couple of questions: If i head your way, potentially bringing two more citizens with me, what regions are E.A.R.T.H members operating in currently?
We are in Molden Heath area at the moment, so would like to know what sort of relocation treck we would need to make?
If we have a long journey to make, could we get any assistance relocating our "stuff"?
Are you operating in only high sec at the moment, or is there presence below 0.5?
What level of corp tax are you imposing?
Respect for your vision.
|

Eximius Josari
|
Posted - 2006.06.04 09:12:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Nematode hi, watching this thread with interest.
Have a couple of questions:
I will do my best to answer them as thoroughly as possible.
Quote: If i head your way, potentially bringing two more citizens with me, what regions are E.A.R.T.H members operating in currently?
Our official empire presence is essentially limited to Orvolle and the Placid region. I am currently exploring 'training 0.0' options, perhaps in Syndicate.
Quote: We are in Molden Heath area at the moment, so would like to know what sort of relocation treck we would need to make?
I lived in MH for a long time, and the only place you will need to be wary of, is the jumps through Amamake and 3 other low sec otw to Orvolle.
Quote: If we have a long journey to make, could we get any assistance relocating our "stuff"?
Absolutely, our only official ops in empire long term will be Relocation Services and occassionally a trade run. Atm however it would have to be discussed at length, since we do not currently have the military power to be impulsive.
Quote: Are you operating in only high sec at the moment, or is there presence below 0.5?
We operate in all sec levels, but our focus is 0.0.
Quote: What level of corp tax are you imposing?
A 5% tax is levied. This tax will apply to outposts as well. Any change up or down in this tax rate will not happen on a whim.
Quote: Respect for your vision.

Click Above |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |