| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Vurg
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 11:39:00 -
[1]
For me, it's the fuzzy feeling I get when a recently destroyed customer gets fed up of being a carebear and becomes a pirate themselves. 
So to all the other ebils, what keeps you going?
|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 11:42:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Vurg For me, it's the fuzzy feeling I get when a recently destroyed customer gets fed up of being a carebear and becomes a pirate themselves. 
So to all the other ebils, what keeps you going?
I hate you.   ---------------- RecruitMe@NOINT!
|

Vurg
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 11:43:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire
Originally by: Vurg For me, it's the fuzzy feeling I get when a recently destroyed customer gets fed up of being a carebear and becomes a pirate themselves. 
So to all the other ebils, what keeps you going?
I hate you.  
<3 
|

Handon Guild
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 11:53:00 -
[4]
- The satisfaction of winning a fair fight
- The satisfaction of receiving a genuine hatemail
- The thrill of opening a container, to see if your opponent dropped something valuable
- The pleasure of knowing what kind of character you are ingame, and playing it like that!
|

Kaeten
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 11:55:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Handon Guild - The satisfaction of winning a fair fight
- The satisfaction of receiving a genuine hatemail
- The thrill of opening a container, to see if your opponent dropped something valuable
- The pleasure of knowing what kind of character you are ingame, and playing it like that!
well pur  Please take the b-word out of your signature - Cathath ([email protected]) High-Sec Piracy Recruitment |

Tusko Hopkins
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 12:08:00 -
[6]
the loot.
|

Griffinator
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 12:14:00 -
[7]
The smack in local for a breif second before i pod them.
|

Logi3
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 12:18:00 -
[8]
Winning and picking up the loot! -----------------------------------------------
|

Terrak2
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 12:30:00 -
[9]
It's all about the smacktalk. It's always nice to just scramble someone's pod and let him smack you for 15 minutes or so while he can't get away.  -- Terror Legion - Recruiting |

Mrmuttley
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 12:43:00 -
[10]
I Just like blowing peoples ships up for no good reason

Hatemail smack and loot all good secondary reasons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am Dyslexic of Borg.
Your ass will be laminated.
Originally by: Rod Blaine
Eve is not supposed to be fair
|

Belhorn Battlebeard
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 13:16:00 -
[11]
That one BIG LOOT where you initially open the resulting container and think "oh my god and sonny jeezus!" ;)
|

ZenRath
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 13:57:00 -
[12]
The satisfaction of playing unfair.
|

Shamis Orzoz
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 14:05:00 -
[13]
I especially like it when people try to ask for help in local. Particularly when the guy I'm attacking is a member of a large alliance that has many other alliance members in local.
There is nothing better than seeing "HELP please, I'm in viii 7" And of course nothing comes in time. Good thing carebears don't like TS 
I also enjoy the real life death threats. They offer a nice bit of variety from the standard smack.
|

tiller
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 14:46:00 -
[14]
Edited by: tiller on 31/05/2006 14:49:52
I enjoy the hate shown in the aftermath of the gank by the victims. It *****s me up everytime when people get so upset over a game....
Maybe i'm just weird though...
edit: I can't believe ***** is censored, it's not as if I said 'fit *****', now that maybe should be starred out
hmm I bet I can say gash lmfao
Click me for Pirate Coalition Website of Gankage |

Tobias Sjodin
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 15:07:00 -
[15]
Piracy is just engaging a target that has a real person controlling it.
"Really" it's all about the feedback you get, otherwise this game would just be ratting.
Then of course, you usually get a better collection of good mods when you take out decent player targets.
And the more they whine, the more fun it is.
|

uraniumcore1
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 15:08:00 -
[16]
The hunt,scanning,pin pointing the location,the warping to the target,so filled with anticipation. The HOPE of a close landing...please god..let it be right on top of this poor bast**d..Attacking a 2 year player with your 2 mill sp pie-rat alt and winning...so sweet it is....f**King Yarr.
|

Joshua Foiritain
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 15:12:00 -
[17]
Petitioning evemail/chat logs filled with naughty language and death threats makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. -----
[Coreli Corporation Mainframe] |

Snodgey2004
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 15:27:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Handon Guild - The satisfaction of winning a fair fight
- The satisfaction of receiving a genuine hatemail
- The thrill of opening a container, to see if your opponent dropped something valuable
- The pleasure of knowing what kind of character you are ingame, and playing it like that!
Sums it up nicely , wouldn't consider myself a pirate tho also the endless amount of hate aimed at you or the pirate population in general always makes me happy , they smack and smack and smack to a point they explode , you can't help laugh ( I mean would you do that if you got killed ? not me )
|

Atom HeartMother
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 16:02:00 -
[19]
Drugs sex and Rock'n'Roll 
|

Lodhi
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 17:03:00 -
[20]
Edited by: Lodhi on 31/05/2006 17:04:04 i like to blow the **** out of ppl, all the reasons needed 
ops wrong char, ah well 
|

Kahor
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 17:18:00 -
[21]
The thrill of the hunt.
Of course a nice fight and good loots are always welcomed... An eye for an eye make a whole world blind.
|

Thut'ankh Amon
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 17:41:00 -
[22]
opening loot can is like opening christmass present- you never know what you will find
oh and the smack in local
I'ja'me ro'vu Amon
|
|

Jacques Archambault

|
Posted - 2006.05.31 21:26:00 -
[23]
The squish sound when a pod goes "pop".
Sometimes I just turn on the sounds to hear that.
Jacques YARRRRRRRRRRRRRchambault

forum rules | [email protected] | Our Website! Want to be an EVE-Online forum moderator? click here!
|
|

Hashim
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 23:30:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Jacques Archambault The squish sound when a pod goes "pop".
Sometimes I just turn on the sounds to hear that.

QFT 
|

Jordania
|
Posted - 2006.06.01 01:05:00 -
[25]
The heart pounding, the shaking, the 4 mins that feel like hours, but at the same time 3 seconds! I STILL get this when I warp in on someone and turn on the guns!
Or when it gets even worse when you think you are losing! Like last night in my cyclone when 5 frigs jumped me :) Tank was going down quite quickly then one more of them died and my shield started going back up... 41% structure :P was an awesome adrenaline filled fight! Best one I've had for awhile! _________________
4 8 15 16 23 42
|

Michayel Lyon
|
Posted - 2006.06.01 01:13:00 -
[26]
It gives me targets. Nothing better in the world than blowing up a red flashy. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
|

Mi Lai
|
Posted - 2006.06.01 03:33:00 -
[27]
Hardly any 'blue' \o/
|

Kindakrof
|
Posted - 2006.06.01 04:08:00 -
[28]
Ransoming is teh sh*T --- --- ---
my sig is pr0 [yellow]Thanks for the lemon[/yell |

Kage Getsu
|
Posted - 2006.06.01 04:10:00 -
[29]
I like to blow things up and see what falls out _________________________________________________________
|

Psycarne
|
Posted - 2006.06.01 05:44:00 -
[30]
The fact that you can massacre absolutely everything. And I engage on my terms. ------------- Order of the Wombles: Recycling those untidy modules on your ship.
|

Gryphin Rambaldi
|
Posted - 2006.06.01 06:12:00 -
[31]
what makes piracy worth it to me? Making 2bil+ ISK in about 30 minutes because some corp was stupid, and thought a SS in low-sec was a safe place to stow ships and POS parts. We got told we pretty much bankrupted the corp from that.
I bought myself 1,000 exotic dancers to celebrate.
|

Mishima
|
Posted - 2006.06.01 06:51:00 -
[32]
I really just pirate because I had a bad childhood, my parents beat me and put me down, treated me like a dog really.
Kids at school made fun of me and I got bullied every day.
I have no self esteem left so I just use this anger that's been building inside of me since I was a kid to spread the grief and pick on others that can't fight back, haulers and shuttles mostly... because a fair fight is just isn't anything I've ever experienced or known.
I love x-mas :D |

Quebber
|
Posted - 2006.06.01 07:28:00 -
[33]
the buzz of a kill, and the laugh after they send smack talk back in mail!
|

Milo Deadstar
|
Posted - 2006.06.01 11:27:00 -
[34]
- Mutual gf comments and convo's about the battle afterwards - Winning a fight against overwhelming odds (including taking out as many as you can before you pop) - Popping that guy that has been bragging/smacktalking in local - Popping someone that refuses a ransom - The Blinking of the wallet during a ransom - The adrenaline hit when going into a big fight - Being able to say yarrr and wearing an eyepatch - Hate/fan mail and people humiliating themselves in local by saying things brought on by anger - Pirates are funnier on voice comms
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |