| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Senite Ascani
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 01:11:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Dragerest i think my CEO has a funny bio
Your dual $14.95 EVE account, perfectly strikes MARRIAGE, Wrecking for $1,400.00 monthly in Alimony!!!
In a similiar vein I saw one that went:
EVE, perfectly stikes your FREETIME wrecking your SOCIAL LIFE...
or something like that... damn! I always mess up the punchline  "I'm Senite Ascani, and I wholeheartedly endorse this product and/or service." |

ReaperOfSly
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 01:32:00 -
[32]
Mine has a link caled "Faction Ship Pricelist". Guess where the link goes . --------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Max Manlove
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 01:40:00 -
[33]
Backdoor Bandit's is damn good.
I like my own, but I may be biased... ♥♥♥ Protecting Your Right To Love Thy Neighbor ♥♥♥ |

Sosus Red
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 04:11:00 -
[34]
MIne has an excerpt from the novel of Revenge of the Sith. and a link to the eve wiki project.
I have seen quite a few really great bio's. One in particular, I forget the name, but it was about how the character got to where she is now. It was very long and very well written. I could tell she spent a good amount of time on it. Sig must be under 24000 bytes - Cathath ([email protected]) |

Scoundrelus
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 06:00:00 -
[35]
"2006.04.01 11:39:00 Notify Nobody cares how much damage you can hit a stationary target at optimal range for." Sig dimensions must be no more than 400W x 120H - Cathath ([email protected]) |

Khalisa Thalheen
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 06:05:00 -
[36]
Edited by: Khalisa Thalheen on 19/06/2006 06:09:04 Edited by: Khalisa Thalheen on 19/06/2006 06:07:42 "Corpmate: At least I'm not into ball and ring gags. Corpmate: Tho those are fun too."
"Corpmate1: We love you SD! Corpmate2: SD, if I were ***(a lover of men, stupid filter) I'd be stalking you. <3"
  
|

Whelan Iskander
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 08:45:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Sincere MarkXIII
Mine simply says 'Cause Charlie don't Surf' believe it or not, i regularly get fanmail about it 
/signs fanmail :)
Mine has a sinfest quote and a Dune quote in it. Sinfest one reads:
'I am a man of wealth and taste. I enjoy long walks on the beach, travel, meeting interesting people, and laying your soul to waste' http://sinfest.net/d/20040430.html
|

wierchas noobhunter
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 09:52:00 -
[38]
my bio :
Archeologists unearthed an old english dictionary dating back to the year 1236. It defined "victim" as "one who has encountered wierchas noobhunter"
You wouldn't like to meet wierchas noobhunter in a dark alley, believe me!
Contrary to popular belief, the Titanic didn't hit an iceberg. The ship was off course and accidentally ran into wierchas noobhunter while he was doing the backstroke across the Atlantic.
James Cameron wanted wierchas noobhunter to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears wierchas noobhunter pajamas.
When the Incredible Hulk gets angry he transforms into wierchas noobhunter.
If at first you don't succeed, you're not wierchas noobhunter.
In order to survive a nuclear attack, you must remember to stop, drop, and be wierchas noobhunter.
The quickest way to a man's heart is with wierchas noobhunter's fist.
When you say "no one's perfect", wierchas noobhunter takes this as a personal insult.
wierchas noobhunter was once in a Veit Cong prison camp but when they searched him and found his ID they let him go with their best bottle of Sake.
The pie scene in "American Pie" is based on a dare wierchas noobhunter took when he was younger. However, in wierchas noobhunter' case, the "pie" was the molten crater of an active volcano.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for wierchas noobhunter.
wierchas noobhunter can survive the Apocalypse, in fact, wierchas noobhunter is the Apocalypse!
wierchas noobhunter never goes to the dentist because his teeth are unbreakable. His enemies never go to the dentist because they have no teeth. die die die 2006.03.31 16:48:25 combat Your 250mm Railgun II perfectly strikes Beldanna (Vexor), wrecking for 214.7 damage.from 160 km range ^^^*( no its not eagle its moa damt spot asking me that ! )
2006.03.26 12:21:07 combat Your Heavy Ion Blaster II perfectly strikes ganyu [YZZLM](Raven), wrecking for 532.2 damage. i <3 my rax --------------------------------------------- Douglasius > wierchas FTW! --------------------------------------------- mirel yirrin > Dammit weirchas how big is your ego ------------------------------------------
join soar angelic
|

Pottsey
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 10:00:00 -
[39]
I get a lot of comments on my bio being good. Perhaps because I have 6 alts with links in the bio to each. And my Sister has an account with her bio linking to mine. The bios are not all the same either but they are linked.
Roleplaying FTW. Passive shield tanking guide, click here. |

TheDeceit
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 10:18:00 -
[40]
I think more people should have stories in their bio. Real stories, about their character and stuff. I'm real tired of people pasting how much damage they can get with a wrecking hit, or flags of whatever country they come from. Gets old real quick. :| --------
|

PodNinja
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 11:49:00 -
[41]
I thought mine was creative when I made it.
There's a few sentences that don't go that well but I'm to lazy to edit and I maintain lower standards for anything thats not my native language 
|

spRAYed
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 12:00:00 -
[42]
Edited by: spRAYed on 19/06/2006 12:03:00 I return People's ships that where lost if they just fill out the form in my bio.
I noticed the form on the boards here somewhere. Its too funneh.
Too bad ive only had 2 persons filling that out. 
Got killed? Fill out this form and your ship will be returned back to you.
Hello,
My name is [insert victim name], and I was:
[] Pod Killed [] Ship Killed [] Ransomed
by [insert name here] on [insert date] in the system [Insert system name].
I am writing to inform you, that yourself, and the rest of your corp are
[] Bastards [] ****ers [] Evil ******* [] Tossers [] ********s [] Griefers [] Pirate Scum [] ****s [] Homosexuals [] ****s [] Mother******* [] Lamers [] Losers [] *****es
and you
[] Ruin the game for [] Enrage [] Bankrupt [] Turn on [] Give too much grief to [] Destroy the point in playing for
[] Other (Please State) _____________________________
people like me. There for, you pack of [insert abusive plural name], I have took it upon myself to enlist the help of my
[] Whole Corporation [] Whole Alliance [] Favourite Merc Corp [] Mate who's been playing for 2 years and is uber [] Main, who's a member of
[] Xetic [] CVA [] U'K [] Stain [] G Alliance [] Imperium [] The Kieretsu [] some other alliance no one gives a toss about
to come and
[] Kill you all [] Kill you all and your families [] Stab you all repeatedly with a carving knife [] *****your women [] Kill your mothers [] Have sex with your family dog [] WTFCKBUMSEXOR YU
[] Other (Please State) _____________________________
as revenge for you destroying my
[] Ship. [] Wallet balance. [] Pod. [] Implants. [] Ego.
I sincerely hope you all
[] Get ass raped by big black men, [] Contract sexually transimtted diseases, [] Rot in hell, [] Get podded back to the stone age, [] Escrow me my stuff back, [] Go **** yourselves, [] Get off on killing people,
Because the loss of my stuff in our encounter was very traumatizing.
As a closing message to my statement I would like to say
[] **** off and die. [] You're all a pack of ****s. [] Oh boy, was i suckered!. [] I hope you all get **** rot [] You suck. [] Revenge will be mine. [] My corp is coming for you. [] My alliance is coming for you. [] Expect a war declaration soonÖ.
Yours,
[] Sincerely [] Respectfully [] Hatefully [] Truly [] Rather Confusedly [] Revengefully [] With hugs and kisses
[insert victim name]♥ ------------------------------
pArlT? Ur watching too many movies dude... |

Benco97
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 12:03:00 -
[43]
I used to have a nice long story about my character, his parents and life as a child before training to be a pod pilot, from there it went on to explain details of his dreams and ambitions and people who had helped him in his early years. However, I went AFK once at my friend's house and when I got back it was deleted, friend sitting happily at the computer, now it's just rubbish ;.;
though I do have a sudden urge to re-write it all, I never bothered before because I imagined that nobody ever read them
I'll be all over you like a Powerful Moss |

Flaming sambuka
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 12:03:00 -
[44]
Il have wierchas noobhunter's babies!!! he wins this post!
|

Herring
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 12:15:00 -
[45]
I liked the one I saw a few months ago, some chick's bio...talked about how feminine hygeine is a problem with the tight black pants, and the pods
And at the very end it says
"BTW
Be Very Careful
It's my time of the month."
|

Steppa
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 12:43:00 -
[46]
Mine simply says...
"It would be an explosive/implosive device at the atomic level."
"An atomic bomb?"
"Hey, that's catchy."
Only two people have been able to place the reference and one of them was -10 to my corp and I to his. Since we started talking about bios, we let each other slip by without combat :)
|

George Petsch
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 12:47:00 -
[47]
My "Women of EVE 2006" link is the best thing about my bio, that's for sure...
|

Rick Dentill
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 12:50:00 -
[48]
Deadeye Dave, his is amazing, and i am in it! _______
http://x-universe.kiwi.nu/page.php?id=dd |

Dharmon
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 12:53:00 -
[49]
got this one off a pirate who killed me a few times in my first 4 days in the game (he was bored I guess)
Ask for ransom!
(player name): ransom! (player name): f***! stop shooting! (player name): f*** you!!
some people have such language... 
|

Indra Sebuchiore
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 14:27:00 -
[50]
Mine paraphrases the Hagakure:
Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real Matari does not think of victory or defeat. She plunges recklessly towards an irrational death.
It's been complimented a few times  __________________________________________
"In girum imus nocte, et consumimur igni."
|
|

Petwraith

|
Posted - 2006.06.19 14:34:00 -
[51]
My favorite was one pertaining to the V'rix from Earth and Beyond although I can't remember it word for word. I miss that game. ---
If it ain't orange, it ain't offical! |
|

Orivann
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 15:10:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Petwraith My favorite was one pertaining to the V'rix from Earth and Beyond although I can't remember it word for word. I miss that game.
An ISD who played EnB? 
Interesting... nowdays you can't go anywhere in EvE without encountering someone who played EnB.
|

Mebrithiel Ju'wien
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 15:20:00 -
[53]
Nikolai Nuvolari's bio 4tw btw
|

Bentguru
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 15:26:00 -
[54]
I've gotten quite a few people convo me about what USED to be my bio.
You'll see why when you look at it now -- New Petition Inc Vid This signature is protected by the pattented NoDev 2000 technology. THERE WILL BE NO COLORS But colors are fun!!-Kaemonn Look! Christmas colors!-ReverendM
|

Mrmuttley
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 15:27:00 -
[55]
From the old "Stop the pigeon" cartoons.
Muttley you snickering, floppy eared hound. When courage is needed you're never around. Those medals you wear on your moth eaten chest. Should be there for bungling at which you are best.
Originally by: spRAYed Piracy Refund Form ....
  
Candidate for a shameless ripoff  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am Dyslexic of Borg.
Your ass will be laminated.
Originally by: Rod Blaine
Eve is not supposed to be fair
|

Mebrithiel Ju'wien
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 15:34:00 -
[56]
Originally by: spRAYed
Got killed? Fill out this form and your ship will be returned back to you.
Hello,
My name is Mebrithiel Ju'wien, you know you love me, and I was:
[] Ship Killed
by My CEO on 1/4/06 in the system Amarr.
I am writing to inform you, that yourself, and the rest of your corp are
[] My playthings
and you [] Turn on _____________________________
people like me. Therefore (sic), you pack of pod pilots (omg!), I have took it upon myself to enlist the help of my
Nikolai Nuvolari
to come and
[] Other - Start a party _____________________________
as revenge for you destroying my
Heart
I sincerely hope you all
[] Get off on killing people,
Because the loss of my heart in our encounter was very traumatizing.
As a closing message to my statement I would like to
[] write an emo poem
Yours, [] With hugs and kisses
Mebrithiel Ju'wien♥
|

Ashvul
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 15:51:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Steppa Mine simply says...
"It would be an explosive/implosive device at the atomic level."
"An atomic bomb?"
"Hey, that's catchy."
Only two people have been able to place the reference and one of them was -10 to my corp and I to his. Since we started talking about bios, we let each other slip by without combat :)
that's just alec baldwin conversing with a chinese man, and I believe the chinese guy said "sub-molecular"
|

dailyhazard
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 16:14:00 -
[58]
id post mine but half the content would be deemed unsuitable and i dont want a forum ban, or it taken away :(
Cosmic Fusion |

BlackDragonShadow
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 18:00:00 -
[59]
Edited by: BlackDragonShadow on 19/06/2006 18:04:26 I once saw this guy whose bio said "No body cares what you hit or for how much. Everyone knows you have small test.icles." Laughed my ass off.
Touched by his noodly appendage.
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster |

Andargor theWise
|
Posted - 2006.06.19 18:06:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Captin ShadowHawk Just woundering if there are any bio's that you've seen that you really liked or made you laugh etc.
To all the people that pointed out someone else's sig, kudos.
To all the others that said "mine is teh kewl" (or to that effect), I will point out your lameness with the most overused smilie: 
Narcissism ftl.
-
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |