| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Antaria Wildsun
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
32
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 12:51:00 -
[1] - Quote
So, I was thinking, how great would it be if all or even some of the land lord alliances began to systematically kill off their renters. I hear a lot of people complaining about how dead 0.0 is and it seems to me that it is because of the renter empires and everybody being blue to damn near everybody.
There would be downsides of course, but also some really positive things, mostly a huge amount of pvp targets and huge opportunities to relieve people of their wealth through destruction and ransoms. Another benefit would be a massive break down in 0.0 industry and ratting, which would be great for anyone who can manage to hold onto and use their bit of space.
I'm sure that the lust for isk will prevent this from ever happening, but wouldn't it be great? |

Tauranon
Weeesearch Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere
1074
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 13:01:00 -
[2] - Quote
Antaria Wildsun wrote:So, I was thinking, how great would it be if all or even some of the land lord alliances began to systematically kill off their renters. I hear a lot of people complaining about how dead 0.0 is and it seems to me that it is because of the renter empires and everybody being blue to damn near everybody.
There would be downsides of course, but also some really positive things, mostly a huge amount of pvp targets and huge opportunities to relieve people of their wealth through destruction and ransoms. Another benefit would be a massive break down in 0.0 industry and ratting, which would be great for anyone who can manage to hold onto and use their bit of space.
I'm sure that the lust for isk will prevent this from ever happening, but wouldn't it be great?
So your idea to improve PVP is to remove half the population of null ?
I prefer the leadership of brave newbies ideas, amongst their best, was to gather up 6000 or so people and take them there. They are holding a region that would otherwise likely be rented out now.
|

Schmata Bastanold
Black Rebel Rifter Club The Devil's Tattoo
2091
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 13:03:00 -
[3] - Quote
My hulk is named 'Lust for ISK'. I am not my skills but... http://eveboard.com/pilot/Schmata_Bastanold |

Antaria Wildsun
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
32
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 13:04:00 -
[4] - Quote
Yeah, it seems better than everybody care bearing it up and being blue to everyone. |

Aralyn Cormallen
Wildly Inappropriate Goonswarm Federation
486
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 13:07:00 -
[5] - Quote
I'm not saying I wouldn't be happy to see our empire in flames (it would be glorious), but since we spent just shy of four years building it, we've done our part, now its everyone else's responsibility to burn it down  |

Yarda Black
Epidemic. Nulli Secunda
209
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 13:08:00 -
[6] - Quote
Arent the renters supposed to unite and kill off the landlords?
|

Antaria Wildsun
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
32
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 13:13:00 -
[7] - Quote
Yarda Black wrote:Arent the renters supposed to unite and kill off the landlords?
That would be amazing too! I think that is less likely though. |

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
4136
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 13:25:00 -
[8] - Quote
Renters unite against the landlords.
Wait, you were serious? |

Da Dom
Wii R
83
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 13:44:00 -
[9] - Quote
Renter Coalitions have a reputation to maintain. Burning down their tenants homes for sh*ts and giggles is bad for business.
As for a rental revolution, the people that rent want stability and good ISK income. Not super awesome content. :)(: |

Solecist Project
Deeper Feelings Inc.
2789
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 13:53:00 -
[10] - Quote
Down with the future, clusterwide government! http://Solecist.imgur.com Deeper Feelings Inc. --áWe make it feel real. ;) Hey CCP, what's wrong with the portraits? op success??
|

Victor Andall
582
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 13:57:00 -
[11] - Quote
Hey there, Grr Renters thread. Haven't seen you in a while. Everything all fine and dandy? I just undocked for the first time and someone challenged me to a duel. Wat do? |

Trin Javidan
Caymen Labs
29
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 14:00:00 -
[12] - Quote
Thats why you have neutral pvp alts, to kill the renters... duhh |

BuckStrider
Nano-Tech Experiments
360
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 14:05:00 -
[13] - Quote
Aralyn Cormallen wrote:I'm not saying I wouldn't be happy to see our empire in flames (it would be glorious), but since we spent just shy of four years building it, we've done our part, now its everyone else's responsibility to burn it down 
Three years. It's only been three years since you sold out and became Goons b*tch.
Mine smart. Mine safe. Purchase your mining permit today...... www.minerbumping.com |

Caviar Liberta
Moira. Villore Accords
564
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 14:07:00 -
[14] - Quote
Antaria Wildsun wrote:So, I was thinking, how great would it be if all or even some of the land lord alliances began to systematically kill off their renters. I hear a lot of people complaining about how dead 0.0 is and it seems to me that it is because of the renter empires and everybody being blue to damn near everybody.
There would be downsides of course, but also some really positive things, mostly a huge amount of pvp targets and huge opportunities to relieve people of their wealth through destruction and ransoms. Another benefit would be a massive break down in 0.0 industry and ratting, which would be great for anyone who can manage to hold onto and use their bit of space.
I'm sure that the lust for isk will prevent this from ever happening, but wouldn't it be great?
Make it so |

Aralyn Cormallen
Wildly Inappropriate Goonswarm Federation
489
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 14:16:00 -
[15] - Quote
BuckStrider wrote:Aralyn Cormallen wrote:I'm not saying I wouldn't be happy to see our empire in flames (it would be glorious), but since we spent just shy of four years building it, we've done our part, now its everyone else's responsibility to burn it down  Three years. It's only been three years since you sold out and became Goons b*tch.
Ouch 
Three years just over a week ago in my case. The four was including the 8-9 months the CFC existed prior (as us, TEST (RIP ), and TNT were the three alliances who joined up from day one). |

Lykouleon
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
1403
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 14:37:00 -
[16] - Quote
You ever tasted a burnt donut?
Neither have I, but I bet it doesn't taste great. Lykouleon > CYNO ME CLOSER so I can hit them with my sword |

Malcolm Shinhwa
Northstar Cabal Tactical Narcotics Team
2602
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 14:46:00 -
[17] - Quote
And yet I can find a Goon fleet leaving every 2-3 hours in EU and US tzs to go mess with people. I keep hearing about this blue donut and lack of PVP. I can jump clone to Syndicate and mess with people there with a few bros anytime I like. Never not kill MOA. How Brave Newbies make any isk is beyond me considering everyone getting all up in their space all the time. And when is there not someone trying to take a bit of Providence sov just for fun. Hard Knocks spends so much time in Deklin I'm beginning to think their not a wh corp. And curse on the house of whoever invented the Malediction and gave interceptors bubble immunity.
Goons and PL have this little "lets not grind each others sov because that sucks and making isk is more fun" (which says something about SOV since PVE sucks), but they still be huntin' and killin' in each others space.
Want action in nullsec? Be the change you want. Get some friends, come for the fights, stay for the killmails. "Its the pod I'm after. The ship is just a pod condom." -- Turgesson "You're a d-bag. But you're a caring d-bag." -- Sindel Pellion |

Lady Areola Fappington
1954
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 15:07:00 -
[18] - Quote
Victor Andall wrote:Hey there, Grr Renters thread. Haven't seen you in a while. Everything all fine and dandy?
Doing pretty good, thank you. Have you heard from REMOVE LOCAL thread lately? I haven't seen him around, I'm starting to get worried.
Did you hear Nerf Miner Ganking Thread had a baby? It's named Nerf Highsec Freighter Ganking. She's still little, but cute as a button! This thread officially has 25% more pssssssshhh than leading competitors. Scientology was not founded by I Ron Man. Bangladesh is not an 80s metal band. Peeking at ladiesGÇÖ butts is not a background check. Pot pie is legal in every state. |

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors Late Night Alliance
5693
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 15:16:00 -
[19] - Quote
Trin Javidan wrote:Thats why you have neutral pvp alts, to kill the renters... duhh No, no, no, no... you have neutral PvP alts to kill your own allies and/or alliance mates that **** you off. And an AFK-cloaker alt to get all your friendly competition to stay in station... giving you primo dibs on all the anoms in system.  Change isn't bad, but it isn't always good. Sometimes, the oldest and most simple of things can be the most elegant and effective.
"How did you veterans start?" |

Serene Repose
1422
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 15:19:00 -
[20] - Quote
I know! Let's all move into one great, big old house and be artists! I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility toward every form of tyranny over the mind of man.-á |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
15004
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 15:26:00 -
[21] - Quote
Serene Repose wrote:I know! Let's all move into one great, big old house and be artists!
I volunteer to be the model. I promise to pose tastefully whilst stark naked and holding a Japanese war fan. Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings? |

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
19475
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 15:30:00 -
[22] - Quote
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:Serene Repose wrote:I know! Let's all move into one great, big old house and be artists! I volunteer to be the model. I promise to pose tastefully whilst stark naked and holding a Japanese war fan. Needs more Psssshhh, and a muffin.
Nil mortifi sine lucre |

Solecist Project
Deeper Feelings Inc.
2798
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 15:36:00 -
[23] - Quote
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:Serene Repose wrote:I know! Let's all move into one great, big old house and be artists! I volunteer to be the model. I promise to pose tastefully whilst stark naked and holding a Japanese war fan. How about I do the modelling and you just... don't? (: http://Solecist.imgur.com Deeper Feelings Inc. --áWe make it feel real. ;) Hey CCP, what's wrong with the portraits? op success??
|

Malcolm Shinhwa
Northstar Cabal Tactical Narcotics Team
2602
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 15:51:00 -
[24] - Quote
Solecist Project wrote:Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:Serene Repose wrote:I know! Let's all move into one great, big old house and be artists! I volunteer to be the model. I promise to pose tastefully whilst stark naked and holding a Japanese war fan. How about I do the modelling and you just... don't? (:
I would watch you do my taxes. Please don't ever get on TS and spoil the illusion for me like that rotten scoundrel Erotica 1. "Its the pod I'm after. The ship is just a pod condom." -- Turgesson "You're a d-bag. But you're a caring d-bag." -- Sindel Pellion |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
15005
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 15:52:00 -
[25] - Quote
Solecist Project wrote:Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:I volunteer to be the model. I promise to pose tastefully whilst stark naked and holding a Japanese war fan. How about I do the modelling and you just... don't? (:
Why cant it be both of us?
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:Needs more Psssshhh, and a muffin.
Whos to say that the war fan does not have the glorious seal of the muffin emblazoned upon it? And would not the bare bodies of Solecist and I tastefully entangled in front of a group of artists be pssshhhhh enough? Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings? |

Solecist Project
Deeper Feelings Inc.
2799
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 16:19:00 -
[26] - Quote
Malcolm Shinhwa wrote:Solecist Project wrote:Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:Serene Repose wrote:I know! Let's all move into one great, big old house and be artists! I volunteer to be the model. I promise to pose tastefully whilst stark naked and holding a Japanese war fan. How about I do the modelling and you just... don't? (: I would watch you do my taxes. Please don't ever get on TS and spoil the illusion for me like that rotten scoundrel Erotica 1. Rotten scoundrel? I thought you're pro CODE?
What exactly is hot about me doing taxes? Try me at social events or just to talk to. I can make people do things, I solve problems or teach ways to solve problems, analysing and dealing with all kind of situations, I'm a diplomath, can spread around information throughout the cluster, accordinv to somw I can sell a cat to a mouse.
And I look hot.
Taxes... pffff.
And I realize that people still believe I am male, while never having provided any evidence of that...
I really overdid this, but who would have thought I'd do this. Hm. :/
Well, anyway, those who aren't conditioned, believe otherwise anyway. xD http://Solecist.imgur.com Deeper Feelings Inc. --áWe make it feel real. ;) Hey CCP, what's wrong with the portraits? op success??
|

Caviar Liberta
Moira. Villore Accords
564
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 16:53:00 -
[27] - Quote
Lady Areola Fappington wrote:Victor Andall wrote:Hey there, Grr Renters thread. Haven't seen you in a while. Everything all fine and dandy? Doing pretty good, thank you. Have you heard from REMOVE LOCAL thread lately? I haven't seen him around, I'm starting to get worried. Did you hear Nerf Miner Ganking Thread had a baby? It's named Nerf Highsec Freighter Ganking. She's still little, but cute as a button!
I think I saw REMOVE LOCAL hanging out with the plex price thread crowd. |

Xavier Liche
ACME Mineral and Gas
70
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 17:02:00 -
[28] - Quote
Serene Repose wrote:I know! Let's all move into one great, big old house and be artists!
That smacks of WiS  |

Xavier Liche
ACME Mineral and Gas
70
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 17:03:00 -
[29] - Quote
Caviar Liberta wrote:Lady Areola Fappington wrote:Victor Andall wrote:Hey there, Grr Renters thread. Haven't seen you in a while. Everything all fine and dandy? Doing pretty good, thank you. Have you heard from REMOVE LOCAL thread lately? I haven't seen him around, I'm starting to get worried. Did you hear Nerf Miner Ganking Thread had a baby? It's named Nerf Highsec Freighter Ganking. She's still little, but cute as a button! I think I saw REMOVE LOCAL hanging out with the plex price thread crowd.
Is this thread now a remove local thread? |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
15006
|
Posted - 2014.07.03 17:09:00 -
[30] - Quote
Xavier Liche wrote:
Is this thread now a remove local thread?
No no no, its clearly a Nerf AFK highsec freighter bot ISBoxer mining PLEX Tengu Dronelands Closed socket whine thread. Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings? |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |