| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Nose' Feliciano
47
|
Posted - 2014.07.05 13:26:00 -
[1] - Quote
ISD Ezwal wrote:Please be advise that spamming the forum to get your name to show as last poster on every thread in the first index page, might have consequences. Please refrain from doing so in the future as this can be quite detrimental to the state and well being of the forum, especially if more people start doing it as some form of competition.
Grats buddy. You are the last poster on everythread in the first index page.  Ladies, you know what they say about guys with big noses right? Heh-heh!! That's right, it means they are either Jewish or Italian.
:P |

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight The Devil's Warrior Alliance
2492
|
Posted - 2014.07.05 14:00:00 -
[2] - Quote
im doing my best to find them all and drop a like. "Confirming EVE is hot, batshit crazy, and puts out." -Omar Alharazaad "CAKE CANNOT HOLD UP TO BEING A CHARACTER DAMNIT." --áUnsuccessful At Everything |

Brigitte
The Price Of Freedom
6
|
Posted - 2014.07.05 15:37:00 -
[3] - Quote
FIGHT THE POWER |

baltec1
Bat Country Goonswarm Federation
12250
|
Posted - 2014.07.05 15:44:00 -
[4] - Quote
Only when he remembers to lock. Join Bat Country today and defend the Glorious Socialist Dictatorship |

Mikhem
Taxisk Unlimited
152
|
Posted - 2014.07.05 16:08:00 -
[5] - Quote
This must be power projection everyone is talking about.  Mikhem
Door is still closed. :(
|

Kellie Dusette
Nighthawk Exploration Anoikis Ronin
111
|
Posted - 2014.07.05 16:42:00 -
[6] - Quote
Strange old man !
|

Nose' Feliciano
53
|
Posted - 2014.07.05 16:51:00 -
[7] - Quote
I like Ezwal. He's a pretty cool dude. Ladies, you know what they say about guys with big noses right? Heh-heh!! That's right, it means they are either Jewish or Italian.
:P |

Erica Dusette
Nighthawk Exploration Anoikis Ronin
11612
|
Posted - 2014.07.05 17:00:00 -
[8] - Quote
Nose' Feliciano wrote:I like Ezwal. He's a pretty cool dude. Yeah I don't mind me a bit of ol' leather face.
He's like a space George Clooney, except not.
Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |

Reaver Glitterstim
Dromedaworks inc Test Alliance Please Ignore
1633
|
Posted - 2014.07.05 20:36:00 -
[9] - Quote
I've been that plenty of times, but always from making on-topic posts. Nothing wrong with that. Fit a warfare link to your tech 1 battlecruiser. Train Wing Commander. Get in the Squad Commander or Wing Commander position. Your fleets will be superior to everyone else's. (had this sig BEFORE Odyssey BC rebalance) "What if [climate change is] a big hoax and we create a better world for nothing?" -comic on Greenmonk |

Zimmy Zeta
Lisa Needs Braces.
42086
|
Posted - 2014.07.06 11:47:00 -
[10] - Quote
Reaver Glitterstim wrote:I've been that plenty of times, but always from making on-topic posts. Nothing wrong with that. I hate being the last poster in a thread. If you are the last poster, it means you are the one who killed it. Like, a bunch of cool people talking, you come along, say something, and then suddenly there is only awkward silence, and the people say that they were on their way anyway, so ..uhm...goodbye, see you later and stuff like that. And then you are alone, and you realize that you have been that guy. Don't be that guy. Never be that guy.
In case nobody replies and I have the last post in this thread: I hate you all. Grr forums.
 I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.
|

Riyria Twinpeaks
Reasonable People Of Sound Mind
2017
|
Posted - 2014.07.06 14:00:00 -
[11] - Quote
*Posting to make Zimmy Zeta feel better about this thread*
Anyway.. I'm about to go for now, so .. see you and good bye. |

Mizhir
Euphoria Released Triumvirate.
64533
|
Posted - 2014.07.06 14:05:00 -
[12] - Quote
Riyria Twinpeaks wrote:*Posting to make Zimmy Zeta feel better about this thread*
Anyway.. I'm about to go for now, so .. see you and good bye.
aww. You ruined it. One Man Crew - Collective solo pvp |

Rain6637
Team Evil
15281
|
Posted - 2014.07.06 15:34:00 -
[13] - Quote
oh noes! I'm the last poster in this thread someone save me President of the Commissar Kate Fanclub | Rainfleet on Twitch | Twitter | Rainfleet mk.III | Imgur |

Mizhir
Euphoria Released Triumvirate.
64540
|
Posted - 2014.07.06 15:48:00 -
[14] - Quote
So has this thread turned into a game of chicken? Who can post last without being the last person? (thus being 2nd last) One Man Crew - Collective solo pvp |

Zimmy Zeta
Lisa Needs Braces.
42096
|
Posted - 2014.07.06 17:13:00 -
[15] - Quote
Well, thanks to all the nice people who posted after me and made sure that I am no longer the last poster.
Oh wait... I guess I haven't thought that through...
Crap. I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.
|

Rain6637
Team Evil
15283
|
Posted - 2014.07.06 17:41:00 -
[16] - Quote
ha ha zimmy you're last... ISD Ezwal is totes gonna see you
oh shi- President of the Commissar Kate Fanclub | Rainfleet on Twitch | Twitter | Rainfleet mk.III | Imgur |

Reaver Glitterstim
Dromedaworks inc Test Alliance Please Ignore
1650
|
Posted - 2014.07.06 20:14:00 -
[17] - Quote
I think that's pretty funny that you feel that way Zimmy. I don't automatically have that fear myself, but I do note that my post ends up last often enough that I can't help but feel I killed the thread. It's also annoying when I was already planning on letting my thread go around the page with the next reply/replies so I could bump it, yet nobody actually replied after me so I basically either have to let it die or respond to myself. Fit a warfare link to your tech 1 battlecruiser. Train Wing Commander. Get in the Squad Commander or Wing Commander position. Your fleets will be superior to everyone else's. (had this sig BEFORE Odyssey BC rebalance) "What if [climate change is] a big hoax and we create a better world for nothing?" -comic on Greenmonk |

Zimmy Zeta
Lisa Needs Braces.
42099
|
Posted - 2014.07.06 21:00:00 -
[18] - Quote
Reaver Glitterstim wrote:I think that's pretty funny that you feel that way Zimmy. I don't automatically have that fear myself, but I do note that my post ends up last often enough that I can't help but feel I killed the thread. It's also annoying when I was already planning on letting my thread go around the page with the next reply/replies so I could bump it, yet nobody actually replied after me so I basically either have to let it die or respond to myself.
Not fear- it's more of a quirk, really.
But now that I have said it, I guess it will obsess you, too. You're welcome. Folie +á deux for free! 
Ah, dang--- last post again.
Quick, somebody post something, no matter what!
I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.
|

Reaver Glitterstim
Dromedaworks inc Test Alliance Please Ignore
1652
|
Posted - 2014.07.06 21:04:00 -
[19] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:But now that I have said it, I guess it will obsess you, too. You're welcome. Folie +á deux for free!  That actually doesn't work on me. I guess it's because I pay attention to little details. But, for instance, tongue awareness day doesn't really make a difference to me.
Just the same...happy tongue awareness day everyone! Fit a warfare link to your tech 1 battlecruiser. Train Wing Commander. Get in the Squad Commander or Wing Commander position. Your fleets will be superior to everyone else's. (had this sig BEFORE Odyssey BC rebalance) "What if [climate change is] a big hoax and we create a better world for nothing?" -comic on Greenmonk |
|

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
3202

|
Posted - 2014.07.06 21:47:00 -
[20] - Quote
Is it really tongue awareness day?
Or are you just saying that to make aware of the fact that I've got a tongue in my mouth and it just sort of sits there, making me slightly uncomfortable now that I'm thinking about my tongue? ISD Dorrim Barstorlode Captain Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|

Riyria Twinpeaks
Reasonable People Of Sound Mind
2023
|
Posted - 2014.07.07 03:27:00 -
[21] - Quote
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode wrote:Is it really tongue awareness day?
Or are you just saying that to make aware of the fact that I've got a tongue in my mouth and it just sort of sits there, making me slightly uncomfortable now that I'm thinking about my tongue?
I just don't let my tongue "just sort of sit there", but exercise it instead. Rolling it up and twisting it around and stuff. :P
Well, actually, I never understood what's weird or uncomfortable about being aware of one's tongue. Maybe because I am aware of it all the time, since I was a child and some orthodontist explained to me I was swallowing "wrong" so that my tongue was pressing against my front teeth while doing it, slowly pushing my teeth outwards over the course of years. |

Reaver Glitterstim
Dromedaworks inc Test Alliance Please Ignore
1654
|
Posted - 2014.07.07 04:09:00 -
[22] - Quote
There might be an official tongue awareness day, but I've picked up that it's just something to make people uncomfortable by causing them to think about their tongues. 
Actually here's the original stuff: http://www.dorksandlosers.com/2010/02/18/linus-on-being-aware-of-his-tongue-peanuts-02-07-2010/ http://xkcd.com/972/ Fit a warfare link to your tech 1 battlecruiser. Train Wing Commander. Get in the Squad Commander or Wing Commander position. Your fleets will be superior to everyone else's. (had this sig BEFORE Odyssey BC rebalance) "What if [climate change is] a big hoax and we create a better world for nothing?" -comic on Greenmonk |

Sibyyl
Gallente Federation
1939
|
Posted - 2014.07.07 06:17:00 -
[23] - Quote
Riyria Twinpeaks wrote:Well, actually, I never understood what's weird or uncomfortable about being aware of one's tongue. Tell that to Gene Simmons  .. when everything else is gone .. |

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight The Devil's Warrior Alliance
2554
|
Posted - 2014.07.07 15:38:00 -
[24] - Quote
Got mine pierced years ago, still have the Bar in. It was the only piercing I'd never get again. "Confirming EVE is hot, batshit crazy, and puts out." -Omar Alharazaad "CAKE CANNOT HOLD UP TO BEING A CHARACTER DAMNIT." --áUnsuccessful At Everything |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
3344
|
Posted - 2014.07.08 14:59:00 -
[25] - Quote
< That emoticon is supposed to have its tongue out. But it pretty much just looks like a with a red mouth. CCP, it's about time for a buff on the :p emoticon don't you think? Actually, all of the emoticons could use a buff and/or rebalancing. "Were [sic] not your monkey and so what?"-á -The Sex Pistols (2006) |

Sibyyl
Gallente Federation
2208
|
Posted - 2014.07.08 20:28:00 -
[26] - Quote
Khergit Deserters wrote: < That emoticon is supposed to have its tongue out. But it pretty much just looks like a  with a red mouth. CCP, it's about time for a buff on the :p emoticon don't you think? Actually, all of the emoticons could use a buff and/or rebalancing. I say to you! .. when everything else is gone .. |
|

ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
1826

|
Posted - 2014.07.09 01:03:00 -
[27] - Quote
I am now the last poster in this thread. **sticks tongue out** ISD Ezwal Captain Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
3349
|
Posted - 2014.07.09 01:04:00 -
[28] - Quote
Oh yeah? Have an . Yeah. "Were [sic] not your monkey and so what?"-á -The Sex Pistols (2006) |

mr ed thehouseofed
Wrought iron Industries
4587
|
Posted - 2014.07.09 09:38:00 -
[29] - Quote
ISD Ezwal wrote:I am now the last poster in this thread. **sticks tongue out**
nope real gamers only need one toon . i want a eve pinball machine make it so CCP |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |