| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

THXBYE
Elite War Squad
4
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:14:00 -
[1] - Quote
Also they BAN accounts for no reason whatsoever just because they dont want you to use certain names in characters.
If they didnt want us to pick that name (which is NOT offensive whatsoever I must add, dont you think about that), then they should have had the "This name is not allowed" thing when we create the character.
But no, they allowed us to create the character, train it and when they found out they banned my account saying that I repeatedly broke EULA rules..
Funny thing is when I ask them when did I break those rules they cant tell me. Or they come up with some stupid **** as: "Oh you said **** in the help channel that time remember?" ..
FFS |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
1577
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:17:00 -
[2] - Quote
Before you leave (involuntarily (again)), could you hand over your possessions? GÇöGÇöGÇö GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki-á |

IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69
31
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:17:00 -
[3] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:which is NOT offensive whatsoever
THXBYE wrote:a bunch of jews
Seems likely |

Paragon Renegade
Solar Arbiters
104
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:18:00 -
[4] - Quote
I can haz ur stuffz? "Man, you aren't actually trying to do this, right? Nobody is that stupid right?"
"How wrong you are" |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
373
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:19:00 -
[5] - Quote
This is asking for a GM Burn, I brought the cheese (asiago cheese) and ketchup this time. Waiting for the BBQ to start.
|

Alara IonStorm
RvB - BLUE Republic
456
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:20:00 -
[6] - Quote
Hope the GM's route out all your alts from the game bud. |

THXBYE
Elite War Squad
5
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:21:00 -
[7] - Quote
They banned my account just because I had the name iCCP
You really think thats right???
|

Mrs Sooperdudespaceman
Loud On The Forums Silent In Game
13
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:23:00 -
[8] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:Also they BAN accounts for no reason whatsoever just because they dont want you to use certain names in characters.
Caldari Citizen 589987158879 disagrees with you. If your account got banned it wasn't because of the name. |

Alara IonStorm
RvB - BLUE Republic
456
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:23:00 -
[9] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:They banned my account just because I had the name iCCP
You really think thats right???
And you got from that to anti-semitism how? |

THXBYE
Elite War Squad
5
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:25:00 -
[10] - Quote
Mrs Sooperdudespaceman wrote:THXBYE wrote:Also they BAN accounts for no reason whatsoever just because they dont want you to use certain names in characters.
Caldari Citizen 589987158879 disagrees with you. If your account got banned it wasn't because of the name.
Thats what they should have done AT MOST.
But no. |

Dorkus Americanus
The Laugh Factory
2
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:26:00 -
[11] - Quote
OP should stop. He is making himself look even more ignorant than when he thought up the title of this thread.  |

Denidil
The Graduates Morsus Mihi
176
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:26:00 -
[12] - Quote
can i have your stuff, bigot? MM Bombers, Best Bombers |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
1577
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:26:00 -
[13] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:They banned my account just because I had the name iCCP
You really think thats right??? Sure. It doesn't really fit with their naming policy, after allGǪ
GÇöGÇöGÇö GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki-á |

THXBYE
Elite War Squad
5
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:29:00 -
[14] - Quote
Tippia wrote:THXBYE wrote:They banned my account just because I had the name iCCP
You really think thats right??? Sure. It doesn't really fit with their naming policy, after allGǪ
Show me the naming policies of 2009. |

Mrs Sooperdudespaceman
Loud On The Forums Silent In Game
13
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:29:00 -
[15] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:Mrs Sooperdudespaceman wrote:THXBYE wrote:Also they BAN accounts for no reason whatsoever just because they dont want you to use certain names in characters.
Caldari Citizen 589987158879 disagrees with you. If your account got banned it wasn't because of the name. Thats what they should have done AT MOST. But no. You see my face? That's the face I make when I don't care. |

Jenshae Chiroptera
199
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:29:00 -
[16] - Quote
Ah ... a fresh serving of 4chan to help you wake up in the evening before a micro-nap.  Ideas and stuff EVE - the game of sand castles, either building them or kicking them down. |

Ai Shun
State War Academy Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:31:00 -
[17] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:They banned my account just because I had the name iCCP
You really think thats right???
Quote:Character and Corporation names may not: be racially or ethnically or sexually derogatory; contain profanity; suggest an affiliation with a real-life hate group or figurehead. They may not impersonate a member of the Eve Online team, S&SI staff, CS staff or volunteer corp. Alternative spellings will be viewed with the same scrutiny as traditional spellings. Names used in the game are also reserved and may not be used in whole or part. Infraction of these rules may result in a mandatory name change or ban at our discretion.
That is from the naming policy.
You pushed the boundaries by creating a name similar to CCP. My gut feeling would be that you've raised the flags on "Oh hai thar, I'm from iCCP. Send me ur passwrd k thx bai!" trigger.
A ban seems excessive, but given your attitude in the thread thus far I suspect the name is just the tip of the iceberg.
|

Ammzi
Imperial Guardians Blazing Angels Alliance
121
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:33:00 -
[18] - Quote
What else did you **** up? Please give us the juicy stories  Did you can flip in starter systems? quote CCP Spitfire
"Hello Im Blue,"
|

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
313
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:33:00 -
[19] - Quote
IHaveCandyGetInTheVan69 wrote:THXBYE wrote:which is NOT offensive whatsoever THXBYE wrote:a bunch of jews Seems likely
Total agreement. It's highly unlikely this bigot has ever done anything else to receive said ban.
It's also unlikely that he understands that he is a bigot.
To kill the enemy and break their toys!
It's not so much a mission statement,-áit's more like a family motto. |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
375
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:35:00 -
[20] - Quote
Yeah i think the ban was him trying to scam a real account out, I'm surprised they didnt call the police on you, I know blizzard does such.
|

Gogela
Freeport Exploration
155
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:36:00 -
[21] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:Also they BAN accounts for no reason whatsoever just because they dont want you to use certain names in characters.
If they didnt want us to pick that name (which is NOT offensive whatsoever I must add, dont you think about that), then they should have had the "This name is not allowed" thing when we create the character.
But no, they allowed us to create the character, train it and when they found out they banned my account saying that I repeatedly broke EULA rules..
Funny thing is when I ask them when did I break those rules they cant tell me. Or they come up with some stupid **** as: "Oh you said **** in the help channel that time remember?" ..
FFS
I don't think acting like a d-bag on the forums is going to get you a lot of sympathy.
Happy trails! In B4 lock...
Your stuff... I can haz? All GëíGêçGëí Ships | Many Odd GëíGêçGëí Items (+Drones) | <-- Links to showInfo in-game |

THXBYE
Elite War Squad
5
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:39:00 -
[22] - Quote
Ai Shun wrote:THXBYE wrote:They banned my account just because I had the name iCCP
You really think thats right???
Quote:Character and Corporation names may not: be racially or ethnically or sexually derogatory; contain profanity; suggest an affiliation with a real-life hate group or figurehead. They may not impersonate a member of the Eve Online team, S&SI staff, CS staff or volunteer corp. Alternative spellings will be viewed with the same scrutiny as traditional spellings. Names used in the game are also reserved and may not be used in whole or part. Infraction of these rules may result in a mandatory name change or ban at our discretion. That is from the naming policy. You pushed the boundaries by creating a name similar to CCP. My gut feeling would be that you've raised the flags on " Oh hai thar, I'm from iCCP. Send me ur passwrd k thx bai!" trigger. A ban seems excessive, but given your attitude in the thread thus far I suspect the name is just the tip of the iceberg.
Creation Date: 07-20-2010 -->
script type="text/jav
My character was created in February 2009 |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
379
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:42:00 -
[23] - Quote
Grandfathering doesnt exist in mmos. if it did we'd have alot of vintage dominixes able to launch 10 drones each. They probably had to rewrite the policy because of people like you.
Also the whole document may have been updated in 2010 but you cant prove that rule wasnt around in 2009 2008 2007 2006 or 2005ish. EULA updates have miniscule changes.
|

Ai Shun
State War Academy Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:43:00 -
[24] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:
Creation Date: 07-20-2010 -->
script type="text/jav
My character was created in February 2009
You do know that sometimes existing content is copied into new pages, right? Do you really think CCP did not have any form of naming policy for the first five years of the game?
Let's be a bit more realistic, please. |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
379
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:44:00 -
[25] - Quote
So anyone got any ideas how the GM is going to BBQ this guy?
I say well done with a bit of char on both sides. Ill ge the toast and wine ready then to drown out the aftertaste.
|

Ambassadeur Ur-Shulgi
Hedion University Amarr Empire
3
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:48:00 -
[26] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:Also they BAN accounts for no reason whatsoever just because they dont want you to use certain names in characters.
If they didnt want us to pick that name (which is NOT offensive whatsoever I must add, dont you think about that), then they should have had the "This name is not allowed" thing when we create the character.
But no, they allowed us to create the character, train it and when they found out they banned my account saying that I repeatedly broke EULA rules..
Funny thing is when I ask them when did I break those rules they cant tell me. Or they come up with some stupid **** as: "Oh you said **** in the help channel that time remember?" ..
FFS
HAHHAHAHAH....... |

THXBYE
Elite War Squad
5
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:49:00 -
[27] - Quote
Disregard this thread everyone, I just had my gift to compensate this trauma 
LOVE YOU CCP ;P |

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
313
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:54:00 -
[28] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:Disregard this thread everyone, I just had my gift to compensate this trauma  LOVE YOU CCP ;P
Great, now where is our compensation for having read your prejudiced BS post?  To kill the enemy and break their toys!
It's not so much a mission statement,-áit's more like a family motto. |

Desert Ice78
Gryphon River Industries Bloodbound.
32
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:54:00 -
[29] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:Disregard this thread everyone, I just had my gift to compensate this trauma  LOVE YOU CCP ;P
awwwww, no fair.....
Have the mods seen this thread by chance yet?? BBQ may yet be on the menu.... I am a pod pilot:
http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/DesertIce/POD.jpg |

Herr Wilkus
Aggressive Salvage Services LLC Tear Extraction And Reclamation Service
48
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 00:56:00 -
[30] - Quote
Let me guess....
You must be one of those Occupy Wall Street people.
Jew hating is the currency of the kingdom in their smelly, disease ridden encampments.
The police need to mix some pesticide into the pepperspray, methinks, as a public health measure. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |