| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

lCCP
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 01:00:00 -
[31] - Quote
look its me AJHAHAAHA |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
384
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 01:02:00 -
[32] - Quote
Dear GM I take this burning with a nice helping of mosuite honey BBQ sauce with a side of sauteed onions and green peppers.
|

Famble
Three's a Crowd
66
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 01:05:00 -
[33] - Quote
All your stuff is belong to me? |

Denidil
The Graduates Morsus Mihi
179
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 01:06:00 -
[34] - Quote
Herr Wilkus wrote:Let me guess....  You must be one of those Occupy Wall Street people. Jew hating is the currency of the kingdom in their smelly, disease ridden encampments. The police need to mix some pesticide into the pepperspray, methinks, as a public health measure.
you don't know the first ******* thing you're talking about. calling OWS antisemitic is a load of ****. as is calling them smelly and disease ridden.
you're just as ignorant as OP. i suggest you STFU and GTFO. MM Bombers, Best Bombers |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
386
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 01:21:00 -
[35] - Quote
But but the BBQ what about the BBQ! I want hamburgers and Hotdogs and some chicken wings.
|

Daedalus Arcova
Havoc Violence and Chaos BricK sQuAD.
144
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 01:28:00 -
[36] - Quote
CCP banned you? Good riddance. Get the **** out of my game, hateful little ****. |

Kilobar
The Suicide Kings Test Alliance Please Ignore
27
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 01:45:00 -
[37] - Quote
Okay now I see why I got baked in my last new thread. I am in no way affiliated with the OP of this thread. |

Lesol Badasaz
Phobos Defense Fund
0
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 01:57:00 -
[38] - Quote
Wow, skin so thin around here, I can see clear to the bone |

mkint
371
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 02:48:00 -
[39] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:Mrs Sooperdudespaceman wrote:THXBYE wrote:Also they BAN accounts for no reason whatsoever just because they dont want you to use certain names in characters.
Caldari Citizen 589987158879 disagrees with you. If your account got banned it wasn't because of the name. Thats what they should have done AT MOST. But no. I hope it was one of my petitions that got you banned. I really really do.
I'm guessing vulgarity in help chat and impersonating a ccp employee. The vulgarity gets people gagged. impersonating is grounds for a ban in the eula itself. If you are so banned how are you still posting? |

Henry Haphorn
Aliastra Gallente Federation
77
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 02:52:00 -
[40] - Quote
You had a character named iCCP and now you wonder why your toon got banned? Talk about fail.
Don't forget to train Post-Writing Skill to level 1 because it's obvious you don't know how to relate a subject line to the rest of your text.
Also, why didn't you read the EULA? That could only explain why CCP didn't explain themselves to you. |

Allota VaISK
University of Caille Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 03:04:00 -
[41] - Quote
Give it up Nova Fox you are never funny and you never will be, even in a thread that openly invites hilarity |

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
316
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 03:19:00 -
[42] - Quote
Lesol Badasaz wrote:Wow, skin so thin around here, I can see clear to the bone
It's funny how an internationally based, multicultural group of reasonably well educated people are like that, huh...
To kill the enemy and break their toys!
It's not so much a mission statement,-áit's more like a family motto. |

THXBYE
Elite War Squad
5
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 03:24:00 -
[43] - Quote
wow you guys are real jerks really
.... |

Toshiroma McDiesel
Lupus Draconis Dragehund
2
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 03:38:00 -
[44] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:wow you guys are real jerks really
....
HI!! Welcome to EVE, you must be new around here  |

Lyrrashae
Crushed Ambitions
47
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 03:49:00 -
[45] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:Also they BAN accounts for no reason whatsoever just because they dont want you to use certain names in characters.
If they didnt want us to pick that name (which is NOT offensive whatsoever I must add, dont you think about that), then they should have had the "This name is not allowed" thing when we create the character.
But no, they allowed us to create the character, train it and when they found out they banned my account saying that I repeatedly broke EULA rules..
Funny thing is when I ask them when did I break those rules they cant tell me. Or they come up with some stupid **** as: "Oh you said **** in the help channel that time remember?" ..
FFS
A "bunch of Jews," are they.
Reported.
Enjoy your ban, you bigoted piece of trailer-trash.
I A/F/K cloak in Jita. Does that count? |

Tammy Trustworthy
3
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 03:58:00 -
[46] - Quote
Lyrrashae wrote: Enjoy your ban, you bigoted piece of trailer-trash.
Reported for socioeconomic bigotry.
|

FluffyDice
StarFckers Inc. The Jagged Alliance
41
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 03:59:00 -
[47] - Quote
At least when our corp name got forcefully changed I tried to be funny with my whine thread.
< Oh and look results. Original name returned with immunity.
But I dont think this thread is about names at all. I think OP got banned for being a racist prick. |

Herr Wilkus
Aggressive Salvage Services LLC Tear Extraction And Reclamation Service
49
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 04:00:00 -
[48] - Quote
Denidil wrote:Herr Wilkus wrote:Let me guess....  You must be one of those Occupy Wall Street people. Jew hating is the currency of the kingdom in their smelly, disease ridden encampments. The police need to mix some pesticide into the pepperspray, methinks, as a public health measure. you don't know the first ******* thing you're talking about. calling OWS antisemitic is a load of ****. as is calling them smelly and disease ridden. you're just as ignorant as OP. i suggest you STFU and GTFO.
Scabies, tuberculosis, Jew hating, you name it, the OWS is infested with it.
Not to mention one of those genius 'Occupier' tools took a shot at the White House with an AK-47.
Oh, and don't get me started on the destruction of private/business property and general obstruction of the public to local businesses.
Remind me again, did the Tea Partiers act in a criminal manner like these dreadlocked shitheads? Nope. They paid for their permits, protested, cleaned up the grounds, went back to work....and voted in a ton of Republicans in 2010.
I wouldn't trust the average OWS member to print his own name correctly, let alone make it to the voting booth on the correct day. 
|

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
317
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 04:07:00 -
[49] - Quote
Herr Wilkus wrote:Denidil wrote:Herr Wilkus wrote:Let me guess....  You must be one of those Occupy Wall Street people. Jew hating is the currency of the kingdom in their smelly, disease ridden encampments. The police need to mix some pesticide into the pepperspray, methinks, as a public health measure. you don't know the first ******* thing you're talking about. calling OWS antisemitic is a load of ****. as is calling them smelly and disease ridden. you're just as ignorant as OP. i suggest you STFU and GTFO. Scabies, tuberculosis, Jew hating, you name it, the OWS is infested with it. Not to mention one of those genius 'Occupier' tools took a shot at the White House with an AK-47. Oh, and don't get me started on the destruction of private/business property and general obstruction of the public to local businesses. Remind me again, did the Tea Partiers act in a criminal manner like these dreadlocked shitheads? Nope. They paid for their permits, protested, cleaned up the grounds, went back to work....and voted in a ton of Republicans in 2010. I wouldn't trust the average OWS member to print his own name correctly, let alone make it to the voting booth on the correct day. 
Now, now, lets not get hateful. Lets just consider them.... "Special". To kill the enemy and break their toys!
It's not so much a mission statement,-áit's more like a family motto. |

Aggressive Nutmeg
33
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 04:08:00 -
[50] - Quote
Tammy Trustworthy wrote:Lyrrashae wrote: Enjoy your ban, you bigoted piece of trailer-trash.
Reported for socioeconomic bigotry. Oh yeah. Big time. Such is the hypocrisy and mindlessness of our age.
The lefties get really sensitive about racism, but other forms of hate such as socio-economic prejudice is apparently not a problem.
Hate is hate. No matter what kind. |

mkint
371
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 04:12:00 -
[51] - Quote
Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:Tammy Trustworthy wrote:Lyrrashae wrote: Enjoy your ban, you bigoted piece of trailer-trash.
Reported for socioeconomic bigotry. Oh yeah. Big time. Such is the hypocrisy and mindlessness of our age. The lefties get really sensitive about racism, but other forms of hate such as socio-economic prejudice is apparently not a problem. Hate is hate. No matter what kind. Hate is appropriate where hate deserves. |

Lyrrashae
Crushed Ambitions
47
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 04:14:00 -
[52] - Quote
Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:Tammy Trustworthy wrote:Lyrrashae wrote: Enjoy your ban, you bigoted piece of trailer-trash.
Reported for socioeconomic bigotry. Oh yeah. Big time. Such is the hypocrisy and mindlessness of our age. The lefties get really sensitive about racism, but other forms of hate such as socio-economic prejudice is apparently not a problem. Hate is hate. No matter what kind.
Indeed--like the political prejudice you're clearly showing here.
I A/F/K cloak in Jita. Does that count? |

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
317
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 04:16:00 -
[53] - Quote
mkint wrote:Aggressive Nutmeg wrote:Tammy Trustworthy wrote:Lyrrashae wrote: Enjoy your ban, you bigoted piece of trailer-trash.
Reported for socioeconomic bigotry. Oh yeah. Big time. Such is the hypocrisy and mindlessness of our age. The lefties get really sensitive about racism, but other forms of hate such as socio-economic prejudice is apparently not a problem. Hate is hate. No matter what kind. Hate is appropriate where hate deserves.
I won't go that far, but I will say that in a society with public education available a low income is no excuse for stupidity and prejudice. To kill the enemy and break their toys!
It's not so much a mission statement,-áit's more like a family motto. |

Corina Jarr
Spazzoid Enterprises Purpose Built
44
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 04:20:00 -
[54] - Quote
What is it with all these threads popping up? At least one has become sensible and is now about jet aces... |

Tammy Trustworthy
3
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 04:23:00 -
[55] - Quote
Ranger 1 wrote:
I won't go that far, but I will say that in a society with public education available a low income is no excuse for stupidity and prejudice.
Public schools are a farce, you can't bestow knowledge on the stupid and unwilling which is most of humanity. Also why democracy is a joke. All in all I hope Apophis devastates the earth and humanity becomes extinct. I think about it every night as I drown myself is misanthropy. |

THXBYE
Elite War Squad
5
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 04:27:00 -
[56] - Quote
What you guys need is to watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkbvJFEQgJU
and then this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJiCU6Jw0Co
You can thank me later!!! |

Amro One
One.
28
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 04:32:00 -
[57] - Quote
I think hes mad bro. |

Henry Haphorn
Aliastra Gallente Federation
77
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 04:52:00 -
[58] - Quote
THXBYE wrote:wow you guys are real jerks really
....
You should have noticed that earlier when you browsed through the forums. Tears and destruction is the driving force of our economy around here. |

Alara IonStorm
RvB - BLUE Republic
462
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 04:59:00 -
[59] - Quote
FluffyDice wrote:At least when our corp name got forcefully changed I tried to be funny with my whine thread.
< Oh and look results. Original name returned with immunity.
But I dont think this thread is about names at all. I think OP got banned for being a racist prick. I remember that.
It was funny. |

Cerisia
Lone Star enterprises
454
|
Posted - 2011.11.21 05:37:00 -
[60] - Quote
Denidil wrote:can i have your stuff, bigot?
And thread reported. This space for rent.. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |