| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Mysi
Negative Density No Response
16
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 11:27:00 -
[1] - Quote
Case and point, this fantastic piece of work: http://evenews24.com/2014/08/06/limiting-force-projection-in-wormholes/
"CCP is finally fixing the most unbalanced space: WH"
wow lets just ignore the giant null issue shall we. |

calaretu
Imperial Collective Unsettled.
130
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 11:32:00 -
[2] - Quote
That is just...
I just waisted 2 min reading that. I demand a refund. ~Bringer of happiness
http://collapsedbehind.blogspot.no/ |

Sith1s Spectre
Hard Knocks Inc.
1131
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 12:03:00 -
[3] - Quote
Closed the article as soon as I saw Goblin wrote it AU tz best tz
|

Borsek's Clone
A.A.A
0
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 12:05:00 -
[4] - Quote
scrolled down
- Gevlon Goblin
Nope.jpg
god if he lives in w-space and someone gets me his hole I'm re-subbing just to evict his ass |

Bronya Boga
Isogen 5
411
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 12:09:00 -
[5] - Quote
This is a comical piece right? Cuz I had a chuckle. 1/10 Host of Down The Pipe-áIngame Channel DTP Podcast www.downthepipe-wh.com GÇïIsogen 5 is recruiting. Check us out
|

Orange Aideron
Blue-Fire
11
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 12:13:00 -
[6] - Quote
Top comment: "This is either a bad attempt at trolling or the worst article in EVE history."
legit. |

Jay Joringer
United System's Commonwealth
388
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 12:26:00 -
[7] - Quote
I'm sure there is a proverb about assumptions that would be appropriate for everything in that article. If only I could find it... Always bet on stupid
http://smug-bastard.blogspot.co.uk
|

unimatrix0030
Viperfleet Inc. Disavowed.
128
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 12:45:00 -
[8] - Quote
Time to return the favor then! |

Andrew Jester
Origin. Black Legion.
585
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 13:13:00 -
[9] - Quote
I think the best course of action here is the have Herr Bert write a response piece. If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Lloyd Roses
Artificial Memories Vertical.
677
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 15:09:00 -
[10] - Quote
Force projection issues in wormholes are truly severe.
Said no one ever, except goblin. "I honestly thought I was in lowsec"
|

Rob Benson
The Scope Gallente Federation
78
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 15:09:00 -
[11] - Quote
Read the whole thing, then saw -Goblin. Immediately regretted reading it. Hes either trolling or has a severe case of butthurt. Either way he owes me 2 minutes of my life back. Skyriders, ride on! |

Satyr Ersatz
New Eden Security Services New Eden Conglomerate
20
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 17:16:00 -
[12] - Quote
Sith1s Spectre wrote:Closed the article as soon as I saw Goblin wrote it Ditto. |

Xuixien
The Dark Space Initiative Scary Wormhole People
1389
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 17:22:00 -
[13] - Quote
It's Gevlon Goblin, what did you expect? The community would be greatly served by just ignoring him. Every time you say his name he thinks he's "winning EVE by being so much smarter than the sheep". Epic Space Cat |

Andrew Jester
Origin. Black Legion.
589
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 17:34:00 -
[14] - Quote
Xuixien wrote:It's Gevlon Goblin, what did you expect? The community would be greatly served by just ignoring him. Every time you say his name he thinks he's "winning EVE by being so much smarter than the sheep".
He's autistic on a level I can only aspire to reach.
S+æµü» - your name could be pretty funny with a slightly different spelling If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Xuixien
The Dark Space Initiative Scary Wormhole People
1389
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 17:54:00 -
[15] - Quote
Andrew Jester wrote:Xuixien wrote:It's Gevlon Goblin, what did you expect? The community would be greatly served by just ignoring him. Every time you say his name he thinks he's "winning EVE by being so much smarter than the sheep". He's autistic on a level I can only aspire to reach. S+æµü» - your name could be pretty funny with a slightly different spelling
O¦É8é¼fò¬dïêdïñ, I get that a lot - sometimes. Epic Space Cat |

Andrew Jester
Origin. Black Legion.
589
|
Posted - 2014.08.07 18:04:00 -
[16] - Quote
Xuixien wrote:Andrew Jester wrote:Xuixien wrote:It's Gevlon Goblin, what did you expect? The community would be greatly served by just ignoring him. Every time you say his name he thinks he's "winning EVE by being so much smarter than the sheep". He's autistic on a level I can only aspire to reach. S+æµü» - your name could be pretty funny with a slightly different spelling O¦É8é¼fò¬dïêdïñ, I get that a lot - sometimes.
S+æµü»S+ÇS+ïS+æµü» hehe If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Kirasten
No Vacancies
29
|
Posted - 2014.08.08 01:07:00 -
[17] - Quote
Orange Aideron wrote:Top comment: "This is either a bad attempt at trolling or the worst article in EVE history."
legit.
Look at who wrote that comment |
|

ISD Cyberdyne
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
1552

|
Posted - 2014.08.08 02:22:00 -
[18] - Quote
As someone with an ear and eye for trolling, I'd say that this article should have been published in the Eve-Onion.
What I found to be an amusing recap:
- Wormholers have bad guys.
- PVE in wormholes is dead.
- C4-6 are outside the intended design and that C1-3 are ok.
- Rage-rolling ensures "certainty".
- C4-6 "ratting" is like nullsec.
- Ganking is trivial.
- Hyperion changes make wormholes as risky as null.
ISD Cyberdyne Lieutenant Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|

Erica Dusette
Isogen 5
16743
|
Posted - 2014.08.08 03:19:00 -
[19] - Quote
ISD Cyberdyne wrote:As someone with an ear and eye for trolling, Since you're not posting with your main I'd say you also have a taste for it.
Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |
|

ISD Cyberdyne
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
1552

|
Posted - 2014.08.08 04:30:00 -
[20] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:Since you're not posting with your main I'd say you also have a taste for it. I'm well aware that this sub-forum is not overly fond of posters that cannot face repercussions in game, and although I find that to be a very interesting trait within this group, I'd hardly say that my posting in here would indicate a taste for anything, other than hoping to be a productive member of the community and try to maintain a healthy sub-forum/forums.
This thread for instance. It's a fun read, related to the sub-forum, and is mildly in keeping with the forum rules. I'd ask that a couple players remember that:
Quote:28. Please use the correct language when posting on the forums.
The default language for posting on the EVE Online forums is English. Please use English when posting as a courtesy to other forum users, unless the forum channel is specifically created for discussion in another language as part of our localized language specific sub-forums. This is simply a courtesy reminder, and I sincerely want this sub-forum and the other subs to be a healthy place for players, developers, and volunteers to discuss, chat, and have an enjoyable time. ISD Cyberdyne Lieutenant Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|

Erica Dusette
Isogen 5
16769
|
Posted - 2014.08.08 06:10:00 -
[21] - Quote
ISD Cyberdyne wrote:Erica Dusette wrote:Since you're not posting with your main I'd say you also have a taste for it. I'm well aware that this sub-forum is not overly fond of posters that cannot face repercussions in game, and although I find that to be a very interesting trait within this group, I'd hardly say that my posting in here would indicate a taste for anything, other than hoping to be a productive member of the community and try to maintain a healthy sub-forum/forums. I'm just teasing you.
You'll notice no bags of dicks were produced.
You've had your work cut out for you in here lately, and it's nice to see your sense of humor still intact. GÖí
Gÿá Part-time wormhole pirate | GÖí Full-time super model WH Blog | #420roloswag | Bio |

Jez Amatin
Enso Corp
2
|
Posted - 2014.08.08 08:58:00 -
[22] - Quote
Normally I'd click the link read, and laugh at how bad Gevlon is. Fortunately, I have better things to do. |

Andrew Jester
Origin. Black Legion.
593
|
Posted - 2014.08.08 13:11:00 -
[23] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:ISD Cyberdyne wrote:Erica Dusette wrote:Since you're not posting with your main I'd say you also have a taste for it. I'm well aware that this sub-forum is not overly fond of posters that cannot face repercussions in game, and although I find that to be a very interesting trait within this group, I'd hardly say that my posting in here would indicate a taste for anything, other than hoping to be a productive member of the community and try to maintain a healthy sub-forum/forums. I'm just teasing you. You'll notice no bags of dicks were produced. You've had your work cut out for you in here lately, and it's nice to see your sense of humor still intact. GÖí
Vote #ISDJester42069 and there'll be plenty of "humour" and posting with my main)) If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy |

Paikis
Vapour Holdings
1331
|
Posted - 2014.08.08 21:31:00 -
[24] - Quote
Andrew Jester wrote:Erica Dusette wrote:ISD Cyberdyne wrote:Erica Dusette wrote:Since you're not posting with your main I'd say you also have a taste for it. I'm well aware that this sub-forum is not overly fond of posters that cannot face repercussions in game, and although I find that to be a very interesting trait within this group, I'd hardly say that my posting in here would indicate a taste for anything, other than hoping to be a productive member of the community and try to maintain a healthy sub-forum/forums. I'm just teasing you. You'll notice no bags of dicks were produced. You've had your work cut out for you in here lately, and it's nice to see your sense of humor still intact. GÖí Vote #ISDJester42069 and there'll be plenty of "humour" and posting with my main)) It's a trap! |

flakeys
Guinea pigs inc.
2399
|
Posted - 2014.08.08 21:45:00 -
[25] - Quote
It's gevlon dude ...
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
|

Rei Moon
Murderous Inc
24
|
Posted - 2014.08.08 21:49:00 -
[26] - Quote
Sly as a fox you are, Cyberdyne. |

epicurus ataraxia
Lazerhawks
967
|
Posted - 2014.08.08 21:52:00 -
[27] - Quote
Yeah as soon as we see a scout in local we all rage roll like mad don't we? Maybe talking in local in wormholes is what got him evicted?
Edit:- I read it again YuK, it sounded more like a fever delirium that he let Siri transcribe. Because it bears no relationship to reality. Not his finest piece.......... If there are any. There is one EvE. Many people. Many lifestyles. WE are EvE |

Hatshepsut IV
Cascading Failure Un.Bound
197
|
Posted - 2014.08.09 17:32:00 -
[28] - Quote
http://themittani.com/features/goodbye-gevlon-tales-w-space
This gevlon related tale is much more enjoyable. You too can start failing today! Reddit-áad | Cascading Failure Public Channel | Aspiring Failure
|

AssassinationsdoneWrong
The Nexus 7's
237
|
Posted - 2014.08.10 08:27:00 -
[29] - Quote
What Gevlon doesn't know about WH's would probably fit into one of his over-bloated articles.
What he does know would fit between the first two words. The Nexus 7's
What we fall short of in numbers we more than make up for in stupidity |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |