| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Glassback
M. Corp Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.08.05 22:00:00 -
[1]
How about a sneaky peak at them?
G.
I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about
|

Aodha Khan
Minmatar Blood Inquisition
|
Posted - 2006.08.05 22:34:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Aodha Khan on 05/08/2006 22:34:05
Those aren't coming in the initial version of the graphics upgrade.
I doubt they even have models yet.
So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak.
|

Reiisha
Frontier Technologies
|
Posted - 2006.08.05 23:13:00 -
[3]
Pretty much every model is getting an overhaul as i understood it. ATM they're only working on ships, the rest should come later.
|

Admiral Pieg
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.08.06 00:05:00 -
[4]
who cares about gates and stations, i want new planetary textures damnit ______________
Pod from above. |

Aramendel
Amarr Queens of the Stone Age
|
Posted - 2006.08.06 00:27:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Admiral Pieg who cares about gates and stations, i want new planetary textures damnit
Seconded. Some of these are...bad.
|

Traellium
|
Posted - 2006.08.06 00:35:00 -
[6]
I finally managed to get my character to look like an exclamation mark here on the boards, but I want to know if the new exclamation mark graphics in game will have ears? I can't hear a gosh dern thing.
|

Kuolematon
|
Posted - 2006.08.06 00:44:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Traellium I finally managed to get my character to look like an exclamation mark here on the boards, but I want to know if the new exclamation mark graphics in game will have ears? I can't hear a gosh dern thing.
I LOL'ed! 
Anyway, there is even ISD and Dev personel without faces.. scary/lazy 
Unnerf Amarr! "Just because you can utterly ruin another player's game doesn't mean that you must."
|

Tripp Orsam
Dragonstar
|
Posted - 2006.08.06 02:34:00 -
[8]
dont know about gates or stations but I found a sneak peak of 1 of the new character portraits coming with Kali Kali characters concept art
----------------------------- EVE Online perfectly strikes all your free time wrecking your 1994 marriage. |

Glassback
M. Corp Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.08.06 07:56:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Tripp Orsam dont know about gates or stations but I found a sneak peak of 1 of the new character portraits coming with Kali Kali characters concept art

G.
I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about
|

Malachon Draco
eXceed Inc. Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.08.06 08:13:00 -
[10]
But what about the new veldspar asteroid texture? Surely everyone wants that one the most
  
|

HippoKing
Caldari The I-Win Button
|
Posted - 2006.08.06 08:18:00 -
[11]
I just want a space invaders mode to up framerates and fix graphical lag in big battles 
Normal HippoKing service resumed; world no longer ending. |

Michiyo Daishi
|
Posted - 2006.08.06 08:34:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Michiyo Daishi on 06/08/2006 08:35:14
...
...
omg...
...
x_x whyyyy..
I want my 3 IQ back I lost reading this thread ((j/k)) -
*posts posted are not official statements of EVEnews.com, and are the poster's own* |
|

wystler
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.08.06 11:04:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Kuolematon Anyway, there is even ISD and Dev personel without faces.. scary/lazy 
You rang? I'm planning to find out who fixes the portraits and bribe them with a lot of beer at the fanfest. Although I'll ask them to fix it AFTER the fanfest with a clear head, or god knows what our avatars might end up as a drunken prank  
|
|

Caleb Paine
Itchy Trigger Finger Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.08.06 11:08:00 -
[14]
Originally by: wystler
Originally by: Kuolematon Anyway, there is even ISD and Dev personel without faces.. scary/lazy 
You rang? I'm planning to find out who fixes the portraits and bribe them with a lot of beer at the fanfest. Although I'll ask them to fix it AFTER the fanfest with a clear head, or god knows what our avatars might end up as a drunken prank  
Turn it around, threaten them with actually being 'their best friend' at the fanfest.
----------------- Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |