| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 17 post(s) |

TornSoul
BIG R i s e
|
Posted - 2006.08.15 22:53:00 -
[61]
Any clues yet as to when the CCP 'events' will take place.
I'd kinda like to do a bit of sightseeing (other than the hotel bar ) while there, but it's kinda hard to plan ahead, unless I know when the EVE things are going to happen (ie. at what time during the day(s).
Some approximate times would be good enough (for now I think.)
BIG Lottery
[u |

Chadawahee
Amarr Debiloff's Vanguard Combined Planetary Union
|
Posted - 2006.08.16 00:28:00 -
[62]
just booked, will be staying at the nordica. hope to see some of my icelandic friends there !
|

hendo001
Caldari Quantum Tech Mining
|
Posted - 2006.08.16 06:52:00 -
[63]
I hope to go........
If only i can afford it maybe some ppl out there will help me out (i have a thread called Help!!! i wanna go to the fan fest too)
it has a Linkto my website with more info -------------------------------------------------- Quantum Tech Mining Recruiting Miners and Haulers Convo hendo001 in game or join channel Q-T-I for a chat
|

Kuolematon
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2006.08.16 07:10:00 -
[64]
Oveur check if we can get packages from Finland too. Theres *ALOT* of people here too playing this Forum-On.. err EVE-Online game you produce .
Pretty please? I promise I won't troll on you at FanFest *THIS* time .. 
Unnerf Amarr! "Just because you can utterly ruin another player's game doesn't mean that you must."
|

Ashraaf
Infinite Improbability Inc
|
Posted - 2006.08.16 08:01:00 -
[65]
Hi All Thanks for information I see atm that for France Flight and hotel package is still "to be discussed"
Is it better to wait for the package? soon ;) No package from France? (Paris) ?
If we could have any information :) thx
|

Talmssar
Caldari Raptus Regaliter
|
Posted - 2006.08.16 09:54:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Oveur
Originally by: Kuolematon Go ahead, ignore us finnish people once again .. ffs 
No, it's just that Icelandair doesn't have regular flights to Helsinki. It's only Mon/Wed/Fri during summer.
Wrong partially!
But if you seek it over internet you see that you can get cheap tickets to iceland but you have to waste half a day waiting in Oslo. I booked ticket from Turku to Stockholm via viking line (boat) and from stockholm there is direct flight to Reykjavik. I dont have site here where I (GF... I come there with GF!!! silly me) booked frights and I will be staying over there with corpmates place so I spare some cash in that. Ofc I pay him for little of troubles but still much cheaper than hotel. Note that I will be staying there whole week so I take site seeing in same trip. Oh and one point it is cheaper to take way I did it over 100Ç.
Prepare to meet Finnish fool - Trip to Iceland -
BTW -5C between +5C degrees is weather when we still wear T-shirts in Finland.
I just prefer that all have good time here. |

FraNtik
BIG R i s e
|
Posted - 2006.08.16 10:06:00 -
[67]
Oveur, may I suggest a history lecture? It's been 3.5 years, plenty of material to work with. Using your databases (pilots in space/ships destroyed) I bet you can show us the evolution of 0.0 and empire space, fall of alliances and main events. Would be good to remember for old-timers and interesting for newcomers.
Just my 2 aurar. ---------------------------------- RISE's Bloodhound "You can warp, but you can't hide"Ö |
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.08.16 17:57:00 -
[68]
I'm mainly wondering just what kind of strange word Oveur will come up with this year. 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
Amarr Umbra Congregatio Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2006.08.16 18:08:00 -
[69]
Hrm why is it only two days this time if it's bigger better and awesomer ? 
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.08.16 18:10:00 -
[70]
Think quality, not quantity. 
It's always been two days, thursday is registration and beer, friday and saturday are events and beer. 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|

Nicholas Barker
Caldari Rampage Eternal
|
Posted - 2006.08.16 22:00:00 -
[71]
all that beer has sapped away at there creativity. Imagen we all have a pool of creativity, and alchohol allows us to get more of it at a time, eventually, it's gunna run out alot faster.
However, i am willing to donate my brain, for the good of the people, to be transplanted to the devs, i call for fellow players to donate their brains for the good of the masses. -------------------------------------
Xelios and his uber skillz |

Kuolematon
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2006.08.17 09:12:00 -
[72]
Edited by: Kuolematon on 17/08/2006 09:12:23
Originally by: Talmssar Prepare to meet Finnish fool - Trip to Iceland -
BTW -5C between +5C degrees is weather when we still wear T-shirts in Finland.
Haha! Last year there was only TWO finnish people. I hope that I get myself there this year - so much to troll on there even thou I don't even play game. 
Do they have busses going from Viking terminal to that airport near Stockholm? 
Unnerf Amarr! "Just because you can utterly ruin another player's game doesn't mean that you must."
|

Niccolado Starwalker
Syncore Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.08.17 09:13:00 -
[73]
Originally by: Wrangler Think quality, not quantity. 
It's always been two days, thursday is registration and beer, friday and saturday are events and beer. 
Wrangler, I certainly hope that the registration is before the bar opens. I am highly unsure if I can write my name - or even spell it correctly - later that day 
Seriously! I am so looking forward meeting you all that weekend in Iceland!
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.08.17 12:23:00 -
[74]
Originally by: Kuolematon Do they have busses going from Viking terminal to that airport near Stockholm? 
I'm far from an expert on Stockholm, but i think there are buses from there or near there to the centralstation where you can get a bus or train for Arlanda (the airport). Better get someone from Stockholm to answer that though.
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|

Larsson7
Minmatar Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.08.18 10:32:00 -
[75]
Wrangler,
Can you clarify something, please?
The official Icelandair packages run from Thursday and depart on Saturday.
Is the fest held on Thursday/Friday or Friday/Saturday?
|

Niccolado Starwalker
Syncore Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.08.18 12:46:00 -
[76]
Edited by: Niccolado Starwalker on 18/08/2006 12:46:34
Originally by: Larsson7 Wrangler,
Can you clarify something, please?
The official Icelandair packages run from Thursday and depart on Saturday.
Is the fest held on Thursday/Friday or Friday/Saturday?
Clicky
Hope it helps
|

Verone
|
Posted - 2006.08.18 15:16:00 -
[77]
I'm not going, because for the second year in a row I can't get the time off work.
**** ******** ***** ******* *** ***** ****** ***** **** and they're a bunch of **** ****** **** ****** ***** ****  
BACKSTORY AND FAN FICTION
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
Amarr Umbra Congregatio Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2006.08.18 22:07:00 -
[78]
don't be a wuss Verone, quit !

Oh and wranglypoo, i coulda sworn there was fanfest on sunday last time ? oh well, i must be getting old and senile.
|

WaelCyrge
|
Posted - 2006.08.19 13:35:00 -
[79]
If you are traveling with Viking line to Stockholm the nearest underground station will be "Slussen" ( 5 min walk) and from there you can take either the red line or green line to T-Centralen (two stops away). From the T-Centralen you can take the Arlanda Express straight to terminal 5 where Icelandair usually departures. The subway ticket costs 20 sek but the Arlanda Express costs 200 sek, unless you are a student with ISIC card or 25 or younger, then the price is 100 sek. The train leaves every 15 min and it takes 20 min to the airport.
|

Wysia
Minmatar Neuronal Loneliness
|
Posted - 2006.08.20 11:59:00 -
[80]
Originally by: Ashraaf Hi All Thanks for information I see atm that for France Flight and hotel package is still "to be discussed"
Is it better to wait for the package? soon ;) No package from France? (Paris) ?
If we could have any information :) thx
Same interrogation from an other Frenchie. Any news for a french package ? :(
|

Ashraaf
Infinite Improbability Inc
|
Posted - 2006.08.21 08:29:00 -
[81]
I've got the information wysia (you can now find them on JoL too)
http://www.icelandair.fr/accueil/forfaits/tout-voir/detail/store65/item27746/
and the information to join Icelandair paris TTl: +33 (0) 1 4451 6051 E-mail: [email protected]
|

Wysia
Minmatar Neuronal Loneliness
|
Posted - 2006.08.21 08:35:00 -
[82]
Thx a lot Ashraaf
|

Ashraaf
Infinite Improbability Inc
|
Posted - 2006.08.21 09:02:00 -
[83]
A little more information for french (and those who want to depart from paris) Departure will be the 10 of November and arrival will be late in Iceland so you miss the afternoon There's another departure the 8 of November I said that it's the best option you can visit the country (it's beautiful) Return will be the 13 of november Let me know here Fil traitant du voyage pour le fan fest en francais (Mods feel free to cut the link if not autorized) Post about the fanfest trip depart in paris
For everyone, a little trip in iceland not very expensive is to visit Gulfoss and the Geyser it take only a day, and it worth it
|

NoNamium
|
Posted - 2006.08.21 13:57:00 -
[84]
Hi!
I recently experienced a computer-crash and lost my fan-fest ticket (mail) Is there any way to have retransmitted?
- NoNamium
|

Maggot
Minmatar Freelance Unincorporated Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2006.08.21 17:25:00 -
[85]
After much bribery with my Tribal leader I am now booked.
|

Sgt Napalm
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.08.21 20:59:00 -
[86]
A couple Canadians are intested in going, is there going to be tours of CCP at all? 
|

Buggs
Masuat'aa Matari Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2006.08.23 13:40:00 -
[87]
Booked
|

Sgt Napalm
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.08.23 16:29:00 -
[88]
Anybody else flying from Minneapolis? 
|

Kanoubi
Amarr Celestial Horizon Corp. Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.08.23 16:54:00 -
[89]
I was on FF'05 , i didn't buy the fanfest pack .
As portuguese, can i buy the Dutch pack FF'06 ? It¦s the cheapest for me including the connection flights .
|

FraNtik
BIG R i s e
|
Posted - 2006.08.23 20:45:00 -
[90]
Originally by: Kanoubi I was on FF'05 , i didn't buy the fanfest pack .
As portuguese, can i buy the Dutch pack FF'06 ? It¦s the cheapest for me including the connection flights .
As long as you have a credit card, you can book it anywhere  Either find a dutch guy to translate for you, or use UK site as reference to know what you are clicking.
I had the same problem flying from Spain. One option was to book a cheap flight to Stansted and then move to Heathrow by bus. But the schedule was too tight.
I went for Icelandexpress (they fly from Stansted airport) and booked a cheaper hotel.
See you there.
---------------------------------- RISE's Bloodhound "You can warp, but you can't hide"Ö |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |