| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

SteelMyst
The Scope Gallente Federation
4
|
Posted - 2014.10.11 23:24:00 -
[1] - Quote
Nothing fancy to say, really: I prefer the people of EVE online to the gameplay itself, which for a casual player is repetitive. I've always felt that with the right group of people, the universe of EVE had more to offer than lasers, space rocks, and ship-spinning.
I've played on and off since 2007, and I've more or less run out of fun things to do. As far as roleplaying goes, I've had my fair share of that in the past as well, across numerous forums, games, and the entire breadth of possible fictional subject matter.
I'm happy to discuss the details of corporations with anyone who is interested. I don't mind if the corporation I join is large or small, and I'm willing to roll and alternate character if that fits better with the group.
US EST timezone, currently in Gallente space, but used to moving. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Regards, Steel. |

Yaaar's Revenge
Infernal Creations Dirt Nap Squad.
96
|
Posted - 2014.10.12 14:06:00 -
[2] - Quote
Hey we're a growing Corporation in Dirtnap Squad looking for more players to fly with us. We're a 100% focused PvP corp based in Curse (NPC Null) just a stones throw from Catch, one of the best regions for PvP in null.
We have a very nice area of space, with excellent ISK earning capabilities and we have a strong industrial wing of the alliance with near constant boosts and security with an established ore buyback programme for those who wish to mine and earn ISK that way.
If you're interested, drop into our channel or hit me up with a mail. Here's a link to our forum post so you can get a better feel for what we offer players:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4264928#post4264928
Feel free to chat if you want to know more or have any questions. Follow me on Twitter @Yaaars_Revenge How NOT to PvP |

SteelMyst
The Scope Gallente Federation
4
|
Posted - 2014.10.12 17:56:00 -
[3] - Quote
Yaaar's Revenge wrote:Hey we're a growing Corporation in Dirtnap Squad looking for more players to fly with us. We're a 100% focused PvP corp based in Curse (NPC Null) just a stones throw from Catch, one of the best regions for PvP in null. We have a very nice area of space, with excellent ISK earning capabilities and we have a strong industrial wing of the alliance with near constant boosts and security with an established ore buyback programme for those who wish to mine and earn ISK that way. If you're interested, drop into our channel or hit me up with a mail. Here's a link to our forum post so you can get a better feel for what we offer players: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4264928#post4264928Feel free to chat if you want to know more or have any questions.
Thanks for the copy-paste, it's pretty obvious you didn't read my post.
Next. |

Joshua Foiritain
Coreli Corporation Ineluctable.
1208
|
Posted - 2014.10.12 23:27:00 -
[4] - Quote
Are you looking for something in high-sec or low/null? Come play Crink, over 169 billion in prizes paid out already!
Join the channel 'crink' in game or visit http://crink.corelicorp.net to play. |

SteelMyst
The Scope Gallente Federation
4
|
Posted - 2014.10.13 01:39:00 -
[5] - Quote
Joshua Foiritain wrote:Are you looking for something in high-sec or low/null?
Either, I'm versatile. I've done time in WH space and null, so I'm familiar with those, but I'm currently just goofing around in high-sec. |

Xanos Xellos
Absolute Massive Destruction Initiative Mercenaries
8
|
Posted - 2014.10.13 16:11:00 -
[6] - Quote
Hey man, just wanted to give you another option if you would like to take a look at us.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=310888&find=unread
http://amd.eve-kill.net/
Take a look, if it sounds like something you would be interested in come have a chat with us in our public channel. I hope to hear from you soon, if not I hope you find a corp to fit what you enjoy doing.
Have fun and fly safe! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |