| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dave Tehsulei
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 02:37:00 -
[1]
First video I've released in a long time, some of the footage here dates back to ABP contracts with ISS and against S******dly, also a good chunk from my time spent in FATE.
I've tried to get rid of all the boring bits and only include actual fights. Looking back at my first blasterthron video there was way too many noob and npcer ganks which may have been acceptable back then but not anymore.
Lots of different setups in the video, you can try and guess which is the best, some of them i know now are inferior to my current "normal" setup. For a few of the battles i did have a cheap faction amour tank fitted but mostly im running t2 mods.
No its not a completely solo Blasterthron, the mega is however the main part of all the gangs with a few different support ships around.
I've gone through several versions already, drastically changed the video a couple of times and finally settled on this still not sure if im happy with it. Your turn to judge.
Blasterthron II Res: 1152x864 Length: 16:05 Size: 290mb
More Videos
Thanks to Chribba for hosting as always <3
|

MellaRinn
Veto.
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 02:53:00 -
[2]
ZOMG,, Dave's VID!!!!!one DL!   
Click |

Nahual
Gallente 0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 03:09:00 -
[3]
Yey!! Dave made a video Cant wait to watch.
DLing now eerrr when eve-files wakes up  -----------------------------------------------
FateCorp
|

N2IHC
Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 03:13:00 -
[4]
Edited by: N2IHC on 14/09/2006 03:13:24 Stole it earlier off eve-files. Impressive Dave as always :) Is one of those megas the one I killed in yz-?   Great video man, keep up the good work! <3!
|

Kyoko Sakoda
Caldari Omerta Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 03:28:00 -
[5]
Originally by: MellaRinn ZOMG!! Dave's VID!!!!!one DL!   
Sums up my reaction. Downloading... ^_____________^
Learn what it means to be Caldari - www.omertasyndicate.com |

Dave Tehsulei
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 03:29:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Dave Tehsulei on 14/09/2006 03:32:46 Edited by: Dave Tehsulei on 14/09/2006 03:31:11
Originally by: N2IHC Edited by: N2IHC on 14/09/2006 03:13:24 Stole it earlier off eve-files. Impressive Dave as always :) Is one of those megas the one I killed in yz-?   Great video man, keep up the good work! <3!

I did upload an earlier version (v3) this one is ever so slightly different couple of caption changes. is there ever a time you're not watching eve files??
edit: keep your guns away from my mega 
|

N2IHC
Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 04:36:00 -
[7]
Aye, I got v3, but v4 is downloading and tbh I'll enjoy watching it again. Edit: <3 for ur mega :( :(
|

fmercury
Contraband Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 04:42:00 -
[8]
Nice video, exciting fights and good editing. I liked it a lot.
|

Wrayeth
Omerta Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 04:58:00 -
[9]
WOOT! A Dave Tehsulei vid!
Downloading.... -Wrayeth
"Look, pa! I just contributed absolutely nothing to this thread!"
|

DEV IL
Gallente Rage of Angels Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 06:19:00 -
[10]
sweet, about damn time dave 
dling hope its good,
|

Das Yad
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 09:08:00 -
[11]
sexy, downloading now. i'l have a watch when i get home =]
|

Skinny Boy
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 10:10:00 -
[12]
Anyone else getting really low speeds?
|

FraXy
Caldari Celestial Fleet Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 11:03:00 -
[13]
Got it tonight with 280 kb/s 
Nice vid. Loved that u did not include (many) NPC`er ganks and showed some nice fights.
I try and try to get decent fights, but either i get blobbed or i die a stupid death which is typical for me.
This is my lazy attempt to make an uber-signature, please go away!
|

Nirat
adeptus gattacus Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 11:08:00 -
[14]
cool vid dude
|

Mindlles
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 13:55:00 -
[15]
Another nice blaster movie!
Very enjoble, good editing, well nothing more then a class act dave movie as usal!
=)
|

xPreatorianx
Caldari Immortalis Silens Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 15:06:00 -
[16]
Loved your vid m8! But I think your first one is still alittle better. Still got your old one on the harddrive .
|

Caanan
Finite Horizon
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 16:15:00 -
[17]
Nice movie, I'm surprised Tau Chien died so quickly.
|

Soros
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 16:31:00 -
[18]
Im so exited I just cant hide it im about to lose control and .. DL'In !!!
|

Antodias
Gallente
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 16:53:00 -
[19]
Lovely video, edited well and the music set the pace nicely. 
Some of your setups were unusual, was there a point you were using Electrons and Ions (maybe this is common, haven't seen it myself though), but it did seem to work quite well, must try it myself some time. 
P.S. Love the medium container. 
|

Testicular Testes
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 16:59:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Antodias
Some of your setups were unusual, was there a point you were using Electrons and Ions (maybe this is common, haven't seen it myself though), but it did seem to work quite well, must try it myself some time.  
Haven't seen the video yet (not at home), but Ion/Electron dualrep 'throns aren't that unusual.
|

Horza Otho
Minmatar Silver Star Federation
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 17:19:00 -
[21]
Dling, dont hafta hope its good as its a dave vid, its good by default :D
|

Spacemann Spliff
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 17:24:00 -
[22]
Great vid! Superb piloting, interesting fights, good music.
|

Callistus
Coreli Corporation
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 18:23:00 -
[23]
Nice video  --------------
[Coreli Corporation Mainfrane] |

Andrea Jaruwalski
Caldari horizons
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 18:39:00 -
[24]
Entertaining and nicely done 
|

Buraken v2
Amarr Amarr Defence Initiative
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 18:53:00 -
[25]
I loved the vid =o) awsomeness, but why do you prefer Null over Void so much? Any special reason except that you get longer range?
Quote: Mail from: Houvire Takaerne
2006.06.06 19:25 Our research has been fruity. If you're interested, I believe I have found what might be a banana in the corner of my office draw.
|

Kyoko Sakoda
Caldari Omerta Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 18:55:00 -
[26]
Finally got around to watching it. Not your usual work but nicely done.
Learn what it means to be Caldari - www.omertasyndicate.com |

Yarek Balear
Veto.
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 18:58:00 -
[27]
Edited by: Yarek Balear on 14/09/2006 18:58:47
Originally by: Buraken v2 I loved the vid =o) awsomeness, but why do you prefer Null over Void so much? Any special reason except that you get longer range?
D'ling myself now and really looking forward to this... haven't flown my mega for a month or so...
As far as using NULL, it doesn't suffer from the tracking penalty, so the damage dealt isn't as bad as the initial figures suggest as you do hit more... It's particlarly good for facing cruisers & hacs, but haven't viewed this vid yet to see how it's being used...
|

Koronos
Interstellar eXodus R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 21:07:00 -
[28]
\o/ for good blasterthron vids.
I had to watch the bob vaga three times thinking "why didn't he warp out?", until I got it - he was warping out, but went from 80% armor to pod like that. Headshot! 
Koronos
|

Mitchman
Omniscient Order
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 21:10:00 -
[29]
Nice video 
|

Hydrian Alante
The Loot Company
|
Posted - 2006.09.14 22:11:00 -
[30]
Edited by: Hydrian Alante on 14/09/2006 22:11:09 w00t!
Blasterthron is one of my favorite EvE Vids! I have watched it 1000 times.
dl¦ing
I hope the new one is even better.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |