Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-23 - Launcher Issues

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 9 post(s)
Vol Arm'OOO
Vol Arm'OOO
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:11:14 - [91] - Quote

This thread is missing the obligatory Reparations post. CCP give me my free stuff. Ships, SP whatever. Reparations now!

I don't play, I just fourm warrior.

Armagadon
Armagadon
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:15:30 - [92] - Quote

Free shuttle for everyone. Idea
xxVastorxx
xxVastorxx
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:16:17 - [93] - Quote

http://imgur.com/AS7yOK9 what CCP falcon was actually doing Lol
JFKen Imperia
JFKen Imperia
Exploration Frontier inc
Brave Collective

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:19:55 - [94] - Quote

Armagadon wrote:
Free shuttle for everyone. Idea

yeah ! and a unit of trita Lol
Armagadon
Armagadon
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:20:56 - [95] - Quote

xxVastorxx wrote:
http://imgur.com/AS7yOK9 what CCP falcon was actually doing Lol

nan is doing that
xxVastorxx
xxVastorxx
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:39:37 - [96] - Quote

after clearing cache if launcher doesnt work how long should it take before i sorts itself back out. 3 hours 30 mins of DT for most of us who cant get on.
xxVastorxx
xxVastorxx
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:42:16 - [97] - Quote

this will be most of us waiting for launcher to come back up http://imgur.com/7ZQvdMD
Kiandoshia
Kiandoshia
Applied Anarchy
SpaceMonkey's Alliance

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:42:32 - [98] - Quote

I tried to log in and saw that it didn't work and then I checked the time and the updates and for a moment I thought it was 2007.
I'm feeling nostalgic now. Can we turn the server off for 24 hours next? :D
Drunein
Drunein
Lockheed Nighthawk

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:43:08 - [99] - Quote

So the servers are up, but no one can actually connect to it.. is that right?
Scath Bererund
Scath Bererund
Heuristic Industrial And Development

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:45:00 - [100] - Quote

Drunein wrote:

still showing offline for me...

i may have to go "outside"
xxVastorxx
xxVastorxx
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:45:31 - [101] - Quote

Drunein wrote:

pretty much
Celise Katelo
Celise Katelo
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:54:13 - [102] - Quote

The exefile to launch EVE is still available to Steam clients. Mine is in the Folder named "Bin"

Drive C:
Program Files (x86)
Steam - File folder
SteamApps - File folder
Common - File folder
EVE online - File folder
bin - File folder
exefile - Application P

I'm using Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

EVEBoard ...Just over 18million skill points, each skill was chosen for a reason. I closed my eyes & clicked another skill to train... "BINGO...!!!" ... "This time i got something usefull"

Gregor Parud
Gregor Parud
Ordo Ardish

Posted - 2015.02.25 15:01:05 - [103] - Quote

Well, I took two showers, talked to some family and even went outside for a bit: the fresh air hit me hard and my pale skin just couldn't cope with the sun's burning rays on this cold rainy day. I'm done with that ****.

You had your fun, stop toying with us and get us back into the game. I have stuffs to do!

I'm old Gregor.

ISD Ezwal
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons

Posted - 2015.02.25 15:04:17 - [104] - Quote

As there now is a new thread on a related topic, this one gets a lock.

The Rules:
17. Redundant and re-posted threads will be locked.

As a courtesy to other forum users, please search to see if there is a thread already open on the topic you wish to discuss.
If so, please place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forums needlessly, causing good feedback and ideas to be lost.
Please keep discussion regarding a topic to a single thread.

ISD Ezwal

Vice Admiral

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240424/2139
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.