| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Drommy
Gallente DarkSide Inc
|
Posted - 2006.10.17 21:14:00 -
[61]
erm i should get it cos
oh i cant eve be bothered
IF YOU AINT BLUE... YOUR GOO
DARKSIDE INC
|

Saint Lazarus
|
Posted - 2006.10.17 21:19:00 -
[62]
If you give it to me I'll kick Tom in the nuts and you can watch
:insert cool signature here: |

fear factor
Gallente DarkSide Inc
|
Posted - 2006.10.17 21:30:00 -
[63]
Well 4RC as i am a fellow member of darkside i feel i should not enter so i going to bump the isk up from 10mil give away to 20mil give away.
But there is one thing i want from people is a joke at the end of your message. Please make 4RC fall on the floor
|

Sunder soulsin
|
Posted - 2006.10.17 22:55:00 -
[64]
I would gladly take 10mill in to my current debt to kill off my 117mill isk debt. NOT like im acctualy going to get this =/

|

evistin
Multiverse Corporation
|
Posted - 2006.10.17 23:58:00 -
[65]
At 10 million ISK,
I would buy frigates of all the races required frigates skill 2 or 3 and give them away to the newbies, in exchange for bio space of 1 month, or till they figure out what they want to put there instead. -----------
Management and Leadership û The Eve-online Guide |

Varalonia
Minmatar Starlight Industries Ekliptika
|
Posted - 2006.10.18 00:09:00 -
[66]
You should give it to me, so I can fund my Save the Squirrels Foundation
|

Aeon Horax
Amarr Aridia Vindicatio
|
Posted - 2006.10.18 07:55:00 -
[67]
I want to buy 10000 rookie ships for my brand new fleet ;)
|

Corphus
Sha Kharn Corp Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.10.18 11:24:00 -
[68]
clicketh !
|

Donna Darko
|
Posted - 2006.10.18 12:02:00 -
[69]
We will refuse and immediately declare war on them. We would win through the previous war's experience of our fighter pilots. To the victor the spoils: the alliance would be broken only to reform under a different name and a different leader: our corporation.
Their resources and trade contracts would be immediately redirected toward our production department and from then on, all other corporations would purchase their ships from us (at a competitive price minus 50% of the regular profit). This will increase our treasury almost exponentially.
Month 12-24 It is very likely that a second, bigger alliance would attempt to declare war on us, hearing about the first one's fate and believing they can do better. The fight would take longer; because of their bigger size, demoralizing one opponent means someone else would simply take their place with fresh morale, but in the end we will prevail, although our losses may be significant.
With the new alliance assets, our corporation will be set back on its climb toward profit and soon we can purchase tech II original blueprints and manufacture them. With any luck, the alliance would have their own.
In the third quarter of this second year, the military training will intensify, drafting in all pilots regardless of usual profession, increasing our military might. In the interest of keeping a low key profile and since the eyes of the world would be fixed on us, in the last quarter of the year, we will gradually reduce this training, returning to our normal industrial status û our goal would have been achieved by now: the world would see us as the impressive force that we are, and no other significant wars would be declared. (Those little 2-3 men corporations that believe they can beat us would be eradicated from the ôGoö, but this will not deter all similarly thinking pilots from trying their luck with us.)
Month 25
We will declare war on those two mother******* that have first ganked and killed me one and a half years ago, when I was a newbie and jumped into low security in my first day! Repeatedly! This war would last a full month, regardless of costs and losses, until they quit their jobs as pilots and start freakin' mining for us!!! Stories. |

Donna Darko
|
Posted - 2006.10.18 12:02:00 -
[70]
<Placeholder>
I may update my business plan in the next few days, if I spot any flaws. Stories. |

Donna Darko
|
Posted - 2006.10.18 12:02:00 -
[71]
Edited by: Donna Darko on 18/10/2006 12:05:23 Hello,
My name is Donna Darko and I am applying for the 10 million ISK grant.
Month 1
With 10 million ISK, I would create a new character (or maybe even use Donna Darko, for the sake of speeding things up) that is able to lead a corporation. I would use 2 million to create a corporation and recruit a few people who, like me, believe that this game can be played in a different way, where the need to make a profit for themselves is seconded by the drive to have fun working toward a goal. It would be a communistic approach, where the whole corporation works toward the same goal, with a dictatorial leadership, since this has proved time and again to work for some countries.
An additional 1 million would be used to purchase low figure ships: an industrial type as well as one or two frigates. The industrial would be equipped for low security incursions, while one frigate built for speed (not comfort) and the second built for aiding the industrial cross the systems troubled by pirates, providing the logistics.
The remaining 7 millions would be used to purchase a cruiser-type ship. Following successful negotiation with fearless low-security dwellers, this cruiser would be shipped, for a reasonable 1 million profit, to the client. The profit would be split toward the participants to this operations like so:
- 80%, or 800 k would go toward the corporation's treasury
- 20%, or 200 k would be split between the two or three participants.
With the original capital recovered, the same operation could be repeated several times, until the funds in our treasury allow us to purchase two cruisers instead of one or a tech 2 ship. Our own fleet could be enlarged with an additional industrial and two frigates which can continue the procedure on a different route.
Month 2-5
Once we have recruited a couple of pilots with industrial inclinations, the trade department would pair up with the industrial department: the later would mine the required minerals while the second would provide the blueprints to build cruisers and battle cruisers. Later, when the technology allows, our scientists would reverse engineer and provide instructions on how to build tech II ships. The industrial department would be moved in the areas around our clients, as needed, while maintaining a relatively mobile position to deter possible threats.
Meanwhile, our army would grow as well, structured into a rigorous military training intended to make formidable defenders for the trade and industrial department. The smaller section allocated as counter-intelligence would have our scientists' full support in researching mind-reading techniques that would allow our spies to infiltrate well known industrial corporations such as Lai Dai.
Month 5-7
By now, word of our prosperous future had reached the ears of our new enemies (formed of disgruntled customers, poor pirates and just pure evil-wishers) and a war may be declared on our corporation. The army would make a stand to the (most-likely) better skilled and equipped mercenaries, while the industrial and trade departments relocate to safer grounds.
As is always the case, people are expected to switch sides during the war. This is the perfect opportunity for our spies to infiltrate the enemy's ranks. Once they had managed to map all the vital aspects of the mercenary corporation, the army would perform surgical strikes and remove their advantages, forcing the enemy into a hasty retreat.
Month 8-12
With the war over, the corporation would start breaching into 0.0 for more expensive minerals, since mass production would not be satisfied by melting rogue drones' remains and other modules. Because of that, the local alliance(s) would contact us, demanding a payment for our safe passage. Stories. |

R31D
Celestial Apocalypse
|
Posted - 2006.10.18 12:40:00 -
[72]
Edited by: R31D on 18/10/2006 12:41:53 Because I lost my Pilgrim to two of your Wolfs and I need the ISK to pay the deposit on my new one 
Free bumpage for all |

Sakura Nihil
Tharsis Security
|
Posted - 2006.10.18 12:58:00 -
[73]
Because I ***** the Rookie Help channel a lot, and the number of newbs that commit stupid mistakes is pretty high - I want to be a benefactor of them and help them into the game, and you can help me do that.
Want Me ;)? |

Captin Cokrott
|
Posted - 2006.10.18 17:45:00 -
[74]
Edited by: Captin Cokrott on 18/10/2006 17:46:44 Because im Sexah!!
|

Gladrielle
Gallente
|
Posted - 2006.10.18 17:46:00 -
[75]
id like that cash :) because id be 20 million richer than i am right now :P
|

4rc4ng3L
Gallente DarkSide Inc
|
Posted - 2006.10.19 19:16:00 -
[76]
Less than 24hours before the give away closes. If you wana get yourself a quick and easy 20 Million get your imagination going and give in an entry....
Best of luck
Death is the only true freedom, brought on by our own ignorance.... Welcome to the "free" world in which we live... |

Tenative Allegiance
|
Posted - 2006.10.19 19:51:00 -
[77]
I Tenative Allegiance hereby apply for the Millions of ISK. My reason is simple. You see I have this brother who thinks that I desurve the worst deaths possible. He feels that I need my limbs chopped off and to be thrown into a metal cell with little air circulation and only a spoon in it with which to attempt to swallow to remove myself from my own misery.
This I must say wounds my sannity. It was already fragile to begin with due to listening to my Dads storys about himself in Israil after the Israily Egyption war. My Father and his family once went into a feild of abandon weapons, he wrenched a machine gun off a jeep and his brothers loaded undetonate morter shells into their station wagon. Then some MPs came to tell the silly Americans that they were standing in a mine feild.
They go down the bumpy road with bombs in the back rolling around. This went on untill they reached a check point and the inspector ran away from the car after looking in the back.
Or the time my Grandad got tired of waiting for a pile of garbage and had one of my uncles empty a tank of Gas on the fire. There was a Mushroom cloud over Nazereth. So I need 20 Million Isk to maintian my mental sanity for reasons stated above. Thank you.
|

Falzone
Gallente FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.10.19 21:09:00 -
[78]
You should give me twenty million ISK, and here's why.
I've been following the not-so-subtle plotting of Donna Darko -- the feminine manifestation of our favorite cult character, Donnie Darko, otherwise known now as the source of the phrase "Brokeback Style."
Some tidbits that Donna left out of her/his story is that this vaunted corporation that would be formed with your twenty million ISK by Donna would really be the spearhead of a Brokeback Style revolution within Eve. Within secret documents that I've managed to catch glimpses of, I've seen such nefarious plans as Donna's plan to buy out the Leisure Lounge, evict Backdoor Bandit, and hold Innominate Nightmare's pirate tunnel for ransom. Even worse, part of your twenty million ISK would be funneled into the super secret BoB station that can only be accessed with lifetime member decoder rings. Why is this bad? Union regulations don't apply at the secret BoB station, exotic dancers aren't even paid minimum wage, and worse...the primary form of entertainment comes from prisoners and janitors!
By awarding me this twenty million ISK, you'll pave the ground for an anti-Donna movement to stand against the rise of decadent janitor and prisoner abuse, push back the influx of Hollywood influence through cult worship and preserve the unity of Eve's Minmatar "special club." You'd have the eternal gratitude of Backdoor Bandit for stopping this travesty, and Innominate Nightmare could continue his journey through 0.0 space unmolestd.
For the low price of just 20 million ISK, you could literally become a Universal Hero! Nobel Peace Prize! Universal Citizen of the year!
-Falzone
|

Rina Shanu
Phoenix Knights
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 08:54:00 -
[79]
It's my birthday. no really, it is, at least it was sometie this year, but nonetheless. Also, ISK is important, I need to buy some spirits amd tobacco and holoreels and rent exotic dancers and all for a batchelor party. Not to mention my best friend can't afford a shuttle and it is m duty as best friend to help him in times of need and provide a steady flux of shutttles (he loves self destructing them). There is also a request for funding for a minmatar terrorist group known as "Ducks and Tapes Ships For Tomorrows Hope". They really need some funding to get skill because otherwise they would have to use more expensive amarr ships and thus we'd have a double isk sink for the poor terrorist group.
Oh my, I just got a mail from: Secretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Jumbulzglundia. See they have an account from a soon to be departed in a better world foreign investor and are in need of another sucker to put in a large amount of ISK and get the cash out of the country and then split the profits.
Also I wnat to mention that with your change and coins isk imput I'll soon reach my goal of 100bil ISK. So please give it to me for such a greedless goal.
And to get me started: # - I'll stop giving stupid reasons if I get the ISK, so isn't this a good reason ? # - ISK is my precious, MY PRECIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!! # - was so drunk last night at the Broken Maller strip club down in EFA and harresed some of the strippers there. was thgus fined 100 mil isk and your contribution will help me a lot. # - I also heard of a save the minmatar children from hunger fund going on and am its representative it this particular thread. So please give the ISK to me. # - still looking for a motive, some isk will surely motivate me and make my imagination more active # - I need more ships # - love to have more wISKas meoaw meoaw meoaw meoaw # - wrinting all this gt me so tired I have to rent a room at the nearest hotel/station. charge is 10mil ISK. # - there are less than 1930 charcters left, gotta be a good reason
# - I can't spell = reason enough
Image removed, not appropriate for this site. -Suvetar then make me a sig Suvetar what has 4 legs and 1 arm? a happy pitbull |

Presidente Gallente
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 09:26:00 -
[80]
Edited by: Presidente Gallente on 20/10/2006 10:16:07 Ah ... you need a crazy reason for ROFL?!
It's quite simple [all good things are numbered by 3]:
01 ROFL 02 MORE ROFL 03 if your eyes are dry and your stomach is in normal condition again: send 20 Million to Presidente Gallente! Thanks!
Was nice to do business with you noble guys!
Live strong skilled and laughing!
Presidente G.
04 BONUS ROFL
|

4rc4ng3L
Gallente DarkSide Inc
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 11:07:00 -
[81]
CLOSED
The giveaway is now officially closed. I would like to thank all who entered and the winner/s will be announced later in the day.
-4rc4ng3L-
Death is the only true freedom, brought on by our own ignorance.... Welcome to the "free" world in which we live... |

Skeelow
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 17:02:00 -
[82]
I was in a mission and my team mate was using drones and I was using a smartbomb, unfortunately my smartbomb hit one of his drones making concord come and pop me :( now im skint.
|

Dooogie
Caldari Gentlemen O'Fortune
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 17:04:00 -
[83]
The above person was me, I hate having two accounts :?
|

4rc4ng3L
Gallente DarkSide Inc
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 17:19:00 -
[84]
Edited by: 4rc4ng3L on 20/10/2006 17:20:15 -WINNERS-
After alot of time reading through the entries and brain storming the winners have been decided...
First Prize: Donna Darko
Alot of thought was put in and it actually made sense too :p Either that or you were drunk at the time, enjoy...
Second prize: Saint Lazarus
This joke element was a late entry in the giveaway so i wasnt expecting much. A late but funny entry indeed, saint takes the prize... And people say i dont treat my war targets equally :p
Okay so this was the first of perhaps many more to come :p The give aways can only get bigger and better so stay tunned. I would to give a shout out to Falzone, Gift, John Slogan, Emroth, sugark... i laughed at most of them so thanks for the entries.
All winners will recieve their prizes by the end of the night. I would like to thank you all for your entries, so from myself, Fear Factor and the rest of Darkside Inc, thanks for your time and join us again next time.
Death is the only true freedom, brought on by our own ignorance.... Welcome to the "free" world in which we live... |

Falzone
Gallente FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 19:44:00 -
[85]
Does this mean that I came in a rather unsatisfactory 3rd place?
Doom doom doom! You've doomed the galaxy to Donna's nefarious plot. You'll look back in six months or a year and realize that your twenty million ISK funded the terrorist organization of the galaxy! I'm going to go pack up my smartbomb shelter now and prepare for the worst.
-Falzone
|

Donna Darko
|
Posted - 2006.10.20 20:50:00 -
[86]
Edited by: Donna Darko on 20/10/2006 20:53:33 WOOHOO! In your face, Backdoor Bandit!! :)
Thanks, I did spend some time putting it all together, but I was sadly not drunk (or under any influences). The good thing is that writing that story has convinced me I should actually continue my long-term story, so this week-end...
Innominate Nightmare, here I come!
*EDIT* And on a serious note... I think I should try what I wrote... If anything, I can only win. Stories. |

sugark
SOTI Inc. Combined Planetary Union
|
Posted - 2006.10.21 09:24:00 -
[87]
Thanks for the competition and congratulations to the winners  ________________________________
SOTI recruiting |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |