| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 14 post(s) |
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2006.11.03 12:58:00 -
[1]
Due to an overwhelming community response, the Fanfest has officially sold out. Over 650 players, media, volunteers and staff will be partying together at the top of the world at the Nordica.
Online ticket sales have been disabled and no tickets will be sold at the door. If you missed your opportunity to go this year, please plan ahead for a bigger and better Fanfest in 2007.
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online |
|
|

Garthagk

|
Posted - 2006.11.03 13:02:00 -
[2]
FanFest is going to rock! See everybody there. 
-------------- Garthagk Software Engineer Web Cell |
|
|

Oveur

|
Posted - 2006.11.03 13:49:00 -
[3]
599 EVE pilots on the wall ...
Senior Producer EVE Online
|
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.11.03 16:48:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Sgt Napalm Wrangler, other dudes in Iceland
Whats the weather like right now?
4 days to go for me!
I'm in Sweden. 
But the weather in Reykjavik is like this (google is your friend). 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2006.11.03 17:02:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Sgt Napalm Wrangler, other dudes in Iceland
Whats the weather like right now?
4 days to go for me!
It has been raining steadily for the past 3-4 days, temps have been between -1¦ and 4¦ C. Forcast for next week is more rain and some snow flurries. Bring cold weather and rain clothing. Shorts would be a bad idea. 
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online |
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.11.04 11:28:00 -
[6]
Originally by: ObiDoom Kenobi
Originally by: Chribba wtf?! Iceland? I thought it was Isle da Sun! Crap cold. I might have to rethink this thing... unless... they got that precious ORE up there right?
Wait, is Iceland low sec? Nobody mentioned that...
I almost got into a fight last year, no clue who they were, but it was the Airwaves thing then too, so probably some random drunk guys.
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|
|

Jacques Archambault
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.11.04 15:43:00 -
[7]
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
-Jacques'
forum rules | [email protected] | Our Website! Want to be an EVE-Online forum moderator? click here! ISD Volunteer of the Year, 2006
|
|
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2006.11.06 15:01:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Primaxin How about considering doing something for your 50%+ of players who live in the US? Very few of us are going to be able to go to Iceland. Have you considered a get-together in the US? (Hint: you could choose a warm area such as Florida and bring shorts).
JJZ
As much as we would like to, we do not have the resources at this time to pull off an event like the Fanfest in the US. However, we are glad to offer what support we can to any players setting up an event, be it Devs flying out for the event, swag, etc.
Personally, I'm really looking forward to the event some players are putting together around Orlando, Florida. It is in the early planning stages, but if this event does occur, I think it safe to say there will be Devs attending and with swag in hand.
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online |
|
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2006.11.07 10:13:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Nicholas Barker wrangler you stopped replying to my emails dude.
I'm checking into your issue, Nicholas. Waiting on information from someone in the company.
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online |
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.11.07 19:43:00 -
[10]
Just wanted to share that I'm now in Iceland, and I have found the hotel bar. 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|
|

Eshtir
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.11.07 23:19:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Wrangler Just wanted to share that I'm now in Iceland, and I have found the hotel bar. 
I wish everyone a pleasent stay in Iceland. Have fun at the FanFest. Just dont drink and come to the forums . (This goes for you aswell Wrangler )
forum rules | [email protected]
Yulai, we have a problem!
|
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.11.08 15:25:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Eshtir I wish everyone a pleasent stay in Iceland. Have fun at the FanFest. Just dont drink and come to the forums . (This goes for you aswell Wrangler 
I can drink, you're not my mother. 
Originally by: Nicholas Barker cheers wrangler, you just went abit quiet.
And i hope everybody has a good time, shame i can't be there, but **** happens i guess. It'll have to be next year.
Sorry, I was waiting for some information.
Originally by: Skarsnik Cant wait to hit the bar with Wrangler 
I'm not staying at the Nordica though, but I'll be there for the FF.
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2006.11.09 11:04:00 -
[13]
Just don't blob 'em all and save some beer for later! 
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online |
|
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2006.11.09 13:39:00 -
[14]
The Fanfest page has been updated with a link to the schedule.
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online |
|
| |
|