| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 14 post(s) |
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2006.11.03 12:58:00 -
[1]
Due to an overwhelming community response, the Fanfest has officially sold out. Over 650 players, media, volunteers and staff will be partying together at the top of the world at the Nordica.
Online ticket sales have been disabled and no tickets will be sold at the door. If you missed your opportunity to go this year, please plan ahead for a bigger and better Fanfest in 2007.
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online |
|
|

Garthagk

|
Posted - 2006.11.03 13:02:00 -
[2]
FanFest is going to rock! See everybody there. 
-------------- Garthagk Software Engineer Web Cell |
|

RinnyWee
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 13:03:00 -
[3]
Wow! Congrats, that's amazing. Shame I won't be there... have a drink for me kie. :)
|

Niccolado Starwalker
Syncore Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 13:19:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Niccolado Starwalker on 03/11/2006 13:20:21
COngratz!! Im so happy that I ordered my ticket allready in July! 
Suitcase will be packed this weekend ... This will be so much fun! *\O/*
|
|

Oveur

|
Posted - 2006.11.03 13:49:00 -
[5]
599 EVE pilots on the wall ...
Senior Producer EVE Online
|
|

Jim McGregor
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 14:13:00 -
[6]
Nice. :) I hope you will bring us pictures of very drunk devs for the EveTV show in december....  --- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |

Matrix Aran
Legio Immortalis
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 14:37:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Oveur 599 EVE pilots on the wall ...
Pod one once, take his stuff, 598 EVE pilots on the wall. ----
|

Slaaght Bana
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 14:51:00 -
[8]
I take my hat off to you guys. To get 600 people to attend a far flung place like Reykjavik is some achievement. Shows how much people must love the game!
I endorse this signature! -Suvetar
|

Sgt Napalm
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 16:39:00 -
[9]
Wrangler, other dudes in Iceland
Whats the weather like right now?
4 days to go for me!
|

Candy
Developmental Neogenics Amalgamated
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 16:44:00 -
[10]
Sweet... this is gonna be awesome.
------------------------------------
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.11.03 16:48:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Sgt Napalm Wrangler, other dudes in Iceland
Whats the weather like right now?
4 days to go for me!
I'm in Sweden. 
But the weather in Reykjavik is like this (google is your friend). 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|

Sgt Napalm
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 16:59:00 -
[12]
Thanks dude, you bringing the crayons and paper? 
|
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2006.11.03 17:02:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Sgt Napalm Wrangler, other dudes in Iceland
Whats the weather like right now?
4 days to go for me!
It has been raining steadily for the past 3-4 days, temps have been between -1¦ and 4¦ C. Forcast for next week is more rain and some snow flurries. Bring cold weather and rain clothing. Shorts would be a bad idea. 
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online |
|

Sgt Napalm
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 17:08:00 -
[14]
Thanks kieron,
It's current nicer out there than it is here in Alberta, Canada. This is going to be like a tropical vacation for the crew coming with me. 
|

LoxyRider
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 18:46:00 -
[15]
Originally by: kieron Shorts would be a bad idea. 
God **** it >< *repacks*
|

Copenhagen
JuBa Corp
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 20:23:00 -
[16]
Grats CCP!!
I cant make it to Iceland, but I hope you guys decide to go to Vegas next year.
|

Kylania
Gallente
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 20:58:00 -
[17]
Since I can't make it, again, there's only two things to say:
I hate you all and I hope you have an amazing time! :)
We want pictures! And videos! And more pictures! And devblogs! And more videos! :) -- Lil Miner Newbie Skills Roadmap | CCG Card Lookup |

Jim McGregor
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 21:03:00 -
[18]
Swedish weather sucks at the moment. Why wasnt I born in Australia...
--- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |

Captain Rickdick
Bad Karma.
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 21:18:00 -
[19]
Sweet Cya all there!!!
|

Nicholas Barker
Caldari Rampage Eternal Ka-Tet
|
Posted - 2006.11.03 21:36:00 -
[20]
wrangler you stopped replying to my emails dude. -------------------------------------
Help! I'm stuck in a hXc gig, send real music and beer fast! |
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
|
Posted - 2006.11.04 01:46:00 -
[21]
wtf?! Iceland? I thought it was Isle da Sun! Crap cold. I might have to rethink this thing... unless... they got that precious ORE up there right?
Congrats on the sell out I bet it will be some nice days.
EVE-Files | EVE-Search | Monitor this Thread |
|

Hakera
Anari Higard
|
Posted - 2006.11.04 04:19:00 -
[22]
650 for the bar(s), better be a big & well stocked bar :)
if the magners & ice cost a fortune, im gonna bring a few bottles with me heh
|

Enotz
Amarr Terminus Est Incorporated
|
Posted - 2006.11.04 05:33:00 -
[23]
Originally by: kieron
Originally by: Sgt Napalm Wrangler, other dudes in Iceland
Whats the weather like right now?
4 days to go for me!
It has been raining steadily for the past 3-4 days, temps have been between -1¦ and 4¦ C. Forcast for next week is more rain and some snow flurries. Bring cold weather and rain clothing. Shorts would be a bad idea. 
4¦C?
That's like a cool autumn night, yah? 
...More seriously; 598 pod pilots at the fest, 598 pilots- get one of 'em drunk, assfuaiejfo asoipfssfa jasifomkl 597 apsiofj winfsan sl.
|

Marsha11
Bad Karma.
|
Posted - 2006.11.04 09:10:00 -
[24]
Who's getting the first round in?
Cant wait til i fly out Wednesday night, See you all there.
Marshall
|

Niccolado Starwalker
Syncore Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.11.04 09:48:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Enotz
Originally by: kieron
Originally by: Sgt Napalm Wrangler, other dudes in Iceland
Whats the weather like right now?
4 days to go for me!
It has been raining steadily for the past 3-4 days, temps have been between -1¦ and 4¦ C. Forcast for next week is more rain and some snow flurries. Bring cold weather and rain clothing. Shorts would be a bad idea. 
4¦C?
That's like a cool autumn night, yah? 
...More seriously; 598 pod pilots at the fest, 598 pilots- get one of 'em drunk, assfuaiejfo asoipfssfa jasifomkl 597 apsiofj winfsan sl.
Sigh. TBAH, Its a long long time since I was really drunk. Like 8-10 years. One of the problems with getting older I guess. These days I prefer to enjoy a drink or two, and preferably wine, but ofcource Whiskey and Beer is still consumable. But i Guess you wont find me on the tables singing Cotton Eye Joe while swinging a whip... 
|

ObiDoom Kenobi
Gallente The Knighthawks Ratel Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.11.04 11:23:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Chribba wtf?! Iceland? I thought it was Isle da Sun! Crap cold. I might have to rethink this thing... unless... they got that precious ORE up there right?
Wait, is Iceland low sec? Nobody mentioned that...
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.11.04 11:28:00 -
[27]
Originally by: ObiDoom Kenobi
Originally by: Chribba wtf?! Iceland? I thought it was Isle da Sun! Crap cold. I might have to rethink this thing... unless... they got that precious ORE up there right?
Wait, is Iceland low sec? Nobody mentioned that...
I almost got into a fight last year, no clue who they were, but it was the Airwaves thing then too, so probably some random drunk guys.
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|

Jim McGregor
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.04 11:41:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Wrangler I almost got into a fight last year, no clue who they were, but it was the Airwaves thing then too, so probably some random drunk guys.
Or someone sent to assassinate you... maybe you know too much for your own good.  --- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |

Isyel
Minmatar Masuat'aa Matari Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2006.11.04 13:07:00 -
[29]
Hehe, gratz, wish i could attend. 
And, holy crap, it's colder here on the Adriatic (Mediterranean) than in Iceland?!  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I be needin' some sig love. *sigh* |
|

Jacques Archambault
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.11.04 15:43:00 -
[30]
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
-Jacques'
forum rules | [email protected] | Our Website! Want to be an EVE-Online forum moderator? click here! ISD Volunteer of the Year, 2006
|
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |