| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 14 post(s) |

DJTheBaron
Caldari FATAL REVELATIONS Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.11.04 19:24:00 -
[31]
I'll drop by thursday __________________________________________________
Scum, your all scum. |

Pelsson
Amarr Northern Intelligence SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.11.05 05:36:00 -
[32]
ahhh FFS I was going to the fanfest and buy every dev a drink.... WTB a fanfest ticket @ 10.000 isk
before/after Party @ my place if I can get ticket, will supply dirty easy girls and everything. p.s not joking
|

Kubbur
|
Posted - 2006.11.05 16:56:00 -
[33]
oh man im so excited
got a ticket long time ago :D:D
will cya all there then :D ----------
|

Sgt Napalm
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.11.05 18:08:00 -
[34]
2 Days, stressed right out!
|

elbenito
Battlestars Imperium Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 05:41:00 -
[35]
I'm so glad the thread title didn't read "We've sold out... to EA" and/or SOE. I'd have to self-destruct my pod a thousand times over in that event. Just think, SoonÖ would become NeverÖ!
|

Primaxin
Gallente Harbingers of Sarrow
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 13:05:00 -
[36]
How about considering doing something for your 50%+ of players who live in the US? Very few of us are going to be able to go to Iceland. Have you considered a get-together in the US? (Hint: you could choose a warm area such as Florida and bring shorts).
JJZ
|

Skarsnik
Caldari A.W.M Ka-Tet
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 13:53:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Skarsnik on 06/11/2006 13:53:05
Originally by: Primaxin How about considering doing something for your 50%+ of players who live in the US? Very few of us are going to be able to go to Iceland. Have you considered a get-together in the US? (Hint: you could choose a warm area such as Florida and bring shorts).
JJZ
Kieron has already hinted that someone might be planning somethign in that area next year. But hey a 'Fest is only an EVE'Fest when it's in a cold climate the devs would get over heated in a hot climate  ------------- EVE-CCG Order EVE-Ink Tattoo Project |
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2006.11.06 15:01:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Primaxin How about considering doing something for your 50%+ of players who live in the US? Very few of us are going to be able to go to Iceland. Have you considered a get-together in the US? (Hint: you could choose a warm area such as Florida and bring shorts).
JJZ
As much as we would like to, we do not have the resources at this time to pull off an event like the Fanfest in the US. However, we are glad to offer what support we can to any players setting up an event, be it Devs flying out for the event, swag, etc.
Personally, I'm really looking forward to the event some players are putting together around Orlando, Florida. It is in the early planning stages, but if this event does occur, I think it safe to say there will be Devs attending and with swag in hand.
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online |
|

Sgt Napalm
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 17:58:00 -
[39]
We'll we are out of here at 3:30 AM MST. It's go time
|

Nicholas Barker
Caldari Rampage Eternal Ka-Tet
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 21:55:00 -
[40]
wrangler you stopped replying to my emails dude. -------------------------------------
Help! I'm stuck in a hXc gig, send real music and beer fast! |

Primaxin
Gallente Harbingers of Sarrow
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 02:47:00 -
[41]
Orlando?!
I live in Daytona Beach, about an hour's drive away. If you make it to Orlando, one round of drinks for any of the devs is on me. That would be wonderful!!
JJZ
|

Gibmundur
Amarr Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 08:32:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Pelsson ahhh FFS I was going to the fanfest and buy every dev a drink.... WTB a fanfest ticket @ 10.000 isk
before/after Party @ my place if I can get ticket, will supply dirty easy girls and everything. p.s not joking
H÷ldum okkar eiginn viftu hßti= bara marh, lezgo
|
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2006.11.07 10:13:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Nicholas Barker wrangler you stopped replying to my emails dude.
I'm checking into your issue, Nicholas. Waiting on information from someone in the company.
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online |
|

DOGNOSH
Minmatar SKULLDOGS
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 11:37:00 -
[44]
kieron,re : CCG can you tell me how much a display set will be ?(if it is for sale at fanfest?) p.s. I entered EO tourney rather than CCG tourney(since both are on at same time )
mmmm pink Eris will approve - Xorus Xorus has been webbified - DOGNOSH
|

Latex Mistress
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 11:48:00 -
[45]
Originally by: kieron
Originally by: Nicholas Barker wrangler you stopped replying to my emails dude.
I'm checking into your issue, Nicholas. Waiting on information from someone in the company.
Speaking of emails, I'm hoping you'd receive mine today, Kieron. Hate to seem so forward but it's very important to me.
Thanks for your consideration. 
LM
Latex Mistresss: bringing truth to the truculent one post at a time
|

Hakera
Anari Higard
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 14:15:00 -
[46]
Edited by: Hakera on 07/11/2006 14:16:08 anyone flying from heathrow note that icelandair moved to terminal 1 at the end of october as per their announcement which they were kind enough to not inform people with prior bookings telling them to go to terminal 2 (not me, i dont fly out till tomorrow but havent recieved any email telling me of the terminal change)
|

Skarsnik
Caldari A.W.M Ka-Tet
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 14:23:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Hakera Edited by: Hakera on 07/11/2006 14:16:08 anyone flying from heathrow note that icelandair moved to terminal 1 at the end of october as per their announcement which they were kind enough to not inform people with prior bookings telling them to go to terminal 2 (not me, i dont fly out till tomorrow but havent recieved any email telling me of the terminal change)
Thats a good thign I land in Terminal 1 from LBA not far to walk now  ------------- EVE-CCG Order EVE-Ink Tattoo Project |

Niccolado Starwalker
Syncore Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 16:25:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Skarsnik
Originally by: Hakera Edited by: Hakera on 07/11/2006 14:16:08 anyone flying from heathrow note that icelandair moved to terminal 1 at the end of october as per their announcement which they were kind enough to not inform people with prior bookings telling them to go to terminal 2 (not me, i dont fly out till tomorrow but havent recieved any email telling me of the terminal change)
Thats a good thign I land in Terminal 1 from LBA not far to walk now 
CCP.... Any last prayers before I lay siege on Iceland and the bar? 
Countdown: 24 hours and 30 minutes before arrival at the bar...err hotel
Cya all soon! And remember... If you want access to the bar: Bring a blockade runner! 
|

Hakera
Anari Higard
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 17:28:00 -
[49]
Edited by: Hakera on 07/11/2006 17:29:23
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.11.07 19:43:00 -
[50]
Just wanted to share that I'm now in Iceland, and I have found the hotel bar. 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|

Broomhilde
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 20:49:00 -
[51]
I'm coming from Brooklyn , NYC. I love EVE and I love travel, so this seemed to be perfect opportunity to visit a beautiful country like Iceland. Can't wait to party! I hope there are some other girls going! 
cya all then!
|
|

Eshtir
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.11.07 23:19:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Wrangler Just wanted to share that I'm now in Iceland, and I have found the hotel bar. 
I wish everyone a pleasent stay in Iceland. Have fun at the FanFest. Just dont drink and come to the forums . (This goes for you aswell Wrangler )
forum rules | [email protected]
Yulai, we have a problem!
|
|

Nicholas Barker
Caldari Rampage Eternal Ka-Tet
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 01:46:00 -
[53]
cheers wrangler, you just went abit quiet.
And i hope everybody has a good time, shame i can't be there, but **** happens i guess. It'll have to be next year. -------------------------------------
Help! I'm stuck in a hXc gig, send real music and beer fast! |

Talmssar
Caldari Raptus Regaliter Process of Elimination
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 07:22:00 -
[54]
BOBOO!
We are coming, me and my GF (keep your hands off!!!). Atm we end up waiting 6 hours in arlanda airport. So I got time to chit chat here.. and fill & spam forums and get banned so I cannnot join PvP contests in fansite. Fill replys fast so I can answer and spam. Anyway waiting to get there, tho I'm not top 10 most drunk persons there 
I just prefer that all have good time here. |

Talmssar
Caldari Raptus Regaliter Process of Elimination
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 07:38:00 -
[55]
Bah, no one havent got anything meaningfull to say it seems. Anyway neither do I:P Waiting is booring:)
I just prefer that all have good time here. |

Skarsnik
Caldari A.W.M Ka-Tet
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 11:11:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Talmssar BOBOO!
We are coming, me and my GF (keep your hands off!!!). Atm we end up waiting 6 hours in arlanda airport. So I got time to chit chat here.. and fill & spam forums and get banned so I cannnot join PvP contests in fansite. Fill replys fast so I can answer and spam. Anyway waiting to get there, tho I'm not top 10 most drunk persons there 
Well the Wife is coming with me, perhaps we could put them in a corner for EVE-Widows 
Currently in Heathrow and waiting to board the flight in an hour or so.. Cant wait to hit the bar with Wrangler  ------------- EVE-CCG Order EVE-Ink Tattoo Project |

Hakera
Anari Higard
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 11:17:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Skarsnik
Well the Wife is coming with me, perhaps we could put them in a corner for EVE-Widows 
Currently in Heathrow and waiting to board the flight in an hour or so.. Cant wait to hit the bar with Wrangler 
see you there shortly :)
had a few problems, flight to gatwick was delayed, said at one time it would not leave till 9.10am which would mean a very tight connection to heathrow, got here with plenty of time though :)
|

Dulmer
Caldari Darxide Industries
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 11:19:00 -
[58]
Edited by: Dulmer on 08/11/2006 11:20:52 Hi ho,
Anyone going from Heathrow on Thursday @ the 13:00hrs flight with Icelandair?
Wouldn't want to be only eve person on the flight :p
Dulmer Darxide Industries
|

ObiDoom Kenobi
Gallente The Knighthawks Ratel Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 14:58:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Dulmer
Wouldn't want to be only eve person on the flight :p
Afraid to solo?
I'm on flight 615 out of JFK at 8:30 tonight. If anyone else is on that flight I'll tank if you tackle.
|

Trooper B99
Caldari Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 15:24:00 -
[60]
Edited by: Trooper B99 on 08/11/2006 15:25:47
i hope there is guinness at the Nordica bar. Wouldn't be 4star if it didn't!! 
22 hours and counting. Hope that there is less walking through volcanic ash to get into the terminal since the last time i was there. 
Oh and of/c wondering how many fellow EVE'erz are flying out of Glasgow 
Wirykomi Team Racer - COLOSSUS Championships Year 106
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |