| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Evo6
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 15:25:00 -
[1]
Starting Bid: 8bn (No ingame bids) Increments: 1b Reserve: Hidden Buyout: Ingame offers. Sniper Rule: 30 Minutes End Date: 10th November, 22:00 EVE Time
I reserve the right to not sell if the end price does not meet my expectations.
As this BPO is not visible on the market, here are the appropriate screenshots.
Attributes Bill of Materials Copy Materials Research Materials Research Time
Evo6
|

Harry Poindexter
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 16:09:00 -
[2]
I do not have the capital to buy this BPO, however if you are interested in selling BPCs pls contact me.
|

Evo6
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 16:11:00 -
[3]
Like most (if not all) T2 BPO's, producing BPC's simply isn't cost effective.
Sorry.
Evo6
|

EFS Manager
Eve Financial Services
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 16:12:00 -
[4]
Please contact me ingame.
Regards,
EFS Manager
|

Harry Poindexter
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 16:24:00 -
[5]
No problem. Thanks for responding.
It would be nice if in Kali, you could use the contract system to have a skilled producer safely produce items from a BPO you owned.
Good luck with sale...
|

Jarred
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 17:38:00 -
[6]
this bpo is at least worth 9b
|

Chrisb6122
Gallente S.P.U.N.K
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 17:47:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Jarred this bpo is at least worth 9b
No no no, its worth atleast 50 billion

|

Evo6
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2006.11.06 19:27:00 -
[8]
Whilst 50b would be a nice Christmas present, I'm inclined to think it's a little on the high side 
|

Naal Morno
ECP Rogues Dusk and Dawn
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 02:14:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Jarred this bpo is at least worth 9b
It is definitely worth more than that. I think you missed one zero there, should be 90bil  _________________________________________
Once I thought T2 BPO Lottery is a problem... Then I've become a part of problem and I relized that previously I was just plain jealous. |

Sif Aesir
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 02:44:00 -
[10]
Considering the Medium Armor Rep II sells for 800k-1M in empire, that's an awful lot of reppers to sell in order to pay back for this BPO. Say at 600k profit each, that would mean selling 13333 reppers (for 8B). These would take 740 days to produce.
While I assume EFS Manager has offered more already through EveMail, I'm bidding 2.5B
|

Aeaus
Tabula Rasa Systems The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 05:48:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Sif Aesir Considering the Medium Armor Rep II sells for 800k-1M in empire, that's an awful lot of reppers to sell in order to pay back for this BPO. Say at 600k profit each, that would mean selling 13333 reppers (for 8B). These would take 740 days to produce.
While I assume EFS Manager has offered more already through EveMail, I'm bidding 2.5B
Sigh, there's no reason to hijack this auction. 2.5Bn is an insult, not an offer.
Last Weeks Signature |

Mallick
Northern Intelligence SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 06:22:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Aeaus
Originally by: Sif Aesir Considering the Medium Armor Rep II sells for 800k-1M in empire, that's an awful lot of reppers to sell in order to pay back for this BPO. Say at 600k profit each, that would mean selling 13333 reppers (for 8B). These would take 740 days to produce.
While I assume EFS Manager has offered more already through EveMail, I'm bidding 2.5B
Sigh, there's no reason to hijack this auction. 2.5Bn is an insult, not an offer.
Expecting 30b IS an insult, bidding 2,5b is realistic. 
|

Siigari Kitawa
Gallente HelpCorp United Eden's Fire
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 06:35:00 -
[13]
No ingame bids allowed, but ingame buyouts are?
:\
|

Aeaus
Tabula Rasa Systems The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 06:36:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Mallick
Originally by: Aeaus
Originally by: Sif Aesir Considering the Medium Armor Rep II sells for 800k-1M in empire, that's an awful lot of reppers to sell in order to pay back for this BPO. Say at 600k profit each, that would mean selling 13333 reppers (for 8B). These would take 740 days to produce.
While I assume EFS Manager has offered more already through EveMail, I'm bidding 2.5B
Sigh, there's no reason to hijack this auction. 2.5Bn is an insult, not an offer.
Expecting 30b IS an insult, bidding 2,5b is realistic. 
Yea...
1,000,000 - 175,000 (Build) = 825,000 profit
(60*24) / 80 = 18
18 * .825 * 30.5 = 452M profit a month.
2.5Bn being realistic is payback in five and a half months. Five and a half! *goes and rants in the corner*
Last Weeks Signature |

Evo6
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 09:02:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Mallick Expecting 30b IS an insult, bidding 2,5b is realistic. 
Who mentioned expecting 30b? 
|

Evo6
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 09:03:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Siigari Kitawa No ingame bids allowed, but ingame buyouts are?
:\
In-game buyout offers will be considered, yes.
|

EFS Manager
Eve Financial Services
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 09:52:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Sif Aesir While I assume EFS Manager has offered more already through EveMail, I'm bidding 2.5B
I have not made any offers at all via evemail.
Regards,
EFS Manager
|

skilzrulz
Gallente
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 10:19:00 -
[18]
5 billion
|

Dave PSI
Haendlergilde T R U S T
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 13:45:00 -
[19]
6 bil
T R U S T shop: http://www.evetrust.com // Haendlergilde [HAE]
|

Evo6
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 15:33:00 -
[20]
Starting bid is listed as 8bn. It's fairly safe to assume that the reserve is at least slightly higher 
|

Dave PSI
Haendlergilde T R U S T
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 17:03:00 -
[21]
really, than i am out.
gl
T R U S T shop: http://www.evetrust.com // Haendlergilde [HAE]
|

DayVV4lkEr
Liga Freier Terraner Veritas Immortalis
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 17:20:00 -
[22]
with a starting bid of 8 b and a hidden reserve u won't get any serious bids i guess
|

Vawzi
Gobshyte Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 17:28:00 -
[23]
8b under the assumption that it is in safe space all the way from Jita.
Is the reserve really more han 8b? ---------------------------------------
/ Vawzi |

Evo6
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 17:39:00 -
[24]
The BPO is located in empire space, and nowhere near Jita :)
-- Evo6
|

Drahcir Nasom
Independent Manufacturers
|
Posted - 2006.11.07 19:33:00 -
[25]
9Bn
Drahcir
|

Evo6
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 11:49:00 -
[26]
Drahcir currently leads with a bid of 9bn.
|

Vawzi
Gobshyte Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 12:59:00 -
[27]
Edited by: Vawzi on 08/11/2006 13:04:58 10b is to much.
I am out. ---------------------------------------
/ Vawzi |

DayVV4lkEr
Liga Freier Terraner Veritas Immortalis
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 15:38:00 -
[28]
is the reserve met with 9 b ?
|

Evo6
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 17:07:00 -
[29]
Close but not quite. I suppose I should mention that I've received a number of in-game buyout offers, all of which are above the current high bid but none of which (obviously as the auction is still running) have been accepted.
|

David Robert
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 20:30:00 -
[30]
hmm, offer is nice, might sell mine as well. So if any producer wants to make a real effort he might end up with 2 med reppie bpo's.
Send me a mail if interested
stats on mine: me0, pe0 produces 500 reppers every 30 days with current stats.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |