| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Pottsey
Gallente Acme Shipping Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 18:57:00 -
[1]
Well not really new had this for ages but not heard of anything beating it and itÆs been far to long since I started a passive tank thread.
189.76852216360916463270608613495 is the precise number and this is not a real combat setup just a bit of fun. Its not max possible now as I have ideas on how to break 200 HP/s now. But that means wasting isk on a faction battleship I will never fly and the chanceÆs of anyone lending me one to fit modules are small. This is sort of for reference ready for Kali which I hope will let me break 200 HP/s with rigs and break my fastest shield recharge record. Even with the 50% longer recharge I have a plan to get sub 100 seconds.
Passive shield tanking guide click here |

ARMORINE
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 19:00:00 -
[2]
190....  *passes out*
GOD HELP US!
|

LWMaverick
Quam Singulari Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 19:25:00 -
[3]
holy ****!

Combined with high resists... jesus
<3  |

Roxanna Kell
BURN EDEN
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 19:28:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Roxanna Kell on 08/11/2006 19:28:49 What setup? what ship at least?
BTW did you have any gangs fitted at the same time?
Quote: "Don't touch the RED butt
|

Ogdru Jahad
Amarr
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 19:28:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Pottsey Well not really new had this for ages but not heard of anything beating it and itÆs been far to long since I started a passive tank thread.
189.76852216360916463270608613495 is the precise number and this is not a real combat setup just a bit of fun. Its not max possible now as I have ideas on how to break 200 HP/s now. But that means wasting isk on a faction battleship I will never fly and the chanceÆs of anyone lending me one to fit modules are small. This is sort of for reference ready for Kali which I hope will let me break 200 HP/s with rigs and break my fastest shield recharge record. Even with the 50% longer recharge I have a plan to get sub 100 seconds.
Dood I thought I had too much time on my hands when I came up with a 6k raw damage gate camping 5 ship setup with no battleships. -
|

Donmadefy
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 19:30:00 -
[6]
Congratulations Pottsey! Looking forward to this records being broken!
|

Aeaus
Tabula Rasa Systems The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 19:32:00 -
[7]
I'd guess a vulture / nighthawk or potentially a drake.
Last Weeks Signature |

Pottsey
Gallente Acme Shipping Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 19:52:00 -
[8]
Vulture or nighthawk! You would have to kill me and drag my dead body before I ever got into a Caldari ship.
It was a Dominix and no resistance modules fitted so its not as good as it sounds. It was just a bit of fun. Kind of like when I got the shield recharge down to 37 seconds last year. Pointless but fun for me.
Anyone else got pointless but fun records? Passive shield tanking guide click here |

Aeaus
Tabula Rasa Systems The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 19:57:00 -
[9]
Mmm, hmm...
The new changes to the extenders (more HP) will effectively allow for greater passive tanks, combine that with something like a vulture that can already hold a mean passive tank and it's nber resistences and it'll be "teh pwn" of the passive ships =)
Last Weeks Signature |

Ms Achura
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 20:02:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Pottsey Vulture or nighthawk! You would have to kill me and drag my dead body before I ever got into a Caldari ship.
It was a Dominix and no resistance modules fitted so its not as good as it sounds. It was just a bit of fun. Kind of like when I got the shield recharge down to 37 seconds last year. Pointless but fun for me.
Anyone else got pointless but fun records?
Holy hell, imagine if you actually flew Caldari ships. Have you ever thought of setting a shield recharge record in the shield race's ships?
|

Pottsey
Gallente Acme Shipping Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 20:35:00 -
[11]
ôHoly hell, imagine if you actually flew Caldari ships. Have you ever thought of setting a shield recharge record in the shield race's ships?ö Caldari are the active shield tankers. Gallente are the masters of passive shield tanking they invented it after all and thatÆs why they hold all the records.
So I do have the record in the shield race's ship :) I could never get near any of my records with inferior Caldari ships. Its no wonder they lost the war. All they do are copy Gallante ships and do it badly.
ôthat with something like a vulture that can already hold a mean passive tank and it's nber resistences and it'll be "teh pwn" of the passive ships =)ö Vulture... real pilots use an Eos now thatÆs a ship with style. Gallente win hands down great DPS, great tank and the ships got style. Just look at that paint work.
Passive shield tanking guide click here |

Futuri
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 20:46:00 -
[12]
Just curious, what's the highest effective tanked DPS you can get (vs the worst damage type)? 200/sec is not that great if EM resist is 0 :p
|

Old Geeza
The Retirement Home
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 20:55:00 -
[13]
And that's why CCP needs to nerf passive tanking.
_______________________________________ Sign the petition against jump queues! |

Futuri
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 20:56:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Old Geeza And that's why CCP needs to nerf passive tanking.
Lol why? It's really easy to tank more DPS with an active shield/armor tank.
|

Pottsey
Gallente Acme Shipping Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 21:52:00 -
[15]
öJust curious, what's the highest effective tanked DPS you can get (vs the worst damage type)? 200/sec is not that great if EM resist is 0 :pö On a real setup and this isnÆt the highest possible my Eos setup has the below specs. I have my Archeology module fitted. I tend to get hit on Kinetic and Thermal.
101HP/s at peak 15k HP rounded down. 49.7% EM 79.9% Explosive 92.4% Kinetic 79.9% Thermal
In theory I could lower my overall HP/s down to 78.5 HP/s free up a slot and fit an EM hardener. Or I could replace the Archeology module for a harder. Anyway to answer you question 201 DPS on my weakest resistance. Or 733 on Kinetic/Thermal. Out of time now but so will answer any questions tomorrow night.
ôLol why? It's really easy to tank more DPS with an active shield/armor tank.ö ThatÆs true to put it in perspective my Eos is 733DPS as a passive shield tank. If I use an amour tank setup based around the same theme I get 812 DPS if my memory is correct. But I lose the large 15k buffer. Also the active tank was a massive 1153 on EM and Thermal with room for improvement with implants.
Passive shield tanking guide click here |

Gripen
Rage and Terror Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 21:55:00 -
[16]
I don't understand what is fun in this? Just fit as many extenders\shield relays as possible on the ship with best initial shield recharge.
Hint to Pottsey: Try Absolution - under your conditions (no leadership skills and 2.5x multiplier for peak recharge rate) you'll get almost 196 hp\s.
The thing that really scares me is a Harbinger stats on Sisi. 310 hp\s max shield recharge rate. Wondering are the devs going to do more tweaking with new increased HP or it's intended boost for passive tanking.
|

Pottsey
Gallente Acme Shipping Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 22:02:00 -
[17]
Well the thing is I do it with ships and modules in game not using quickfit. I like to try and get the most out of a ship by playing around with modules. I donÆt run the math to see whats best I get and fit everything and work it out. Sometimes you find things you miss by doing it the math way.
Your right itÆs not fun with quick fit or other programs.
Well off to bed for me. Passive shield tanking guide click here |

Majin82
Caldari g guild
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 22:07:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Majin82 on 08/11/2006 22:08:36
Originally by: Pottsey
Anyone else got pointless but fun records?
How about this... 14897.531 Shields on a Caracal
------------------------------------- Proud member of G Guild! |

Perani
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 22:11:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Gripen I don't understand what is fun in this? Just fit as many extenders\shield relays as possible on the ship with best initial shield recharge.
Hint to Pottsey: Try Absolution - under your conditions (no leadership skills and 2.5x multiplier for peak recharge rate) you'll get almost 196 hp\s.
The thing that really scares me is a Harbinger stats on Sisi. 310 hp\s max shield recharge rate. Wondering are the devs going to do more tweaking with new increased HP or it's intended boost for passive tanking.
How does/would absolution work? It has 3 mid-slots....
|

Gripen
Rage and Terror Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2006.11.08 22:42:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Perani How does/would absolution work? It has 3 mid-slots....
Lots of low slots for shield power relays what in the end gives it better passive tank.
P.S.: Stats I used for harbinger were quite old. It has 1500 sec base recharge time now instead of 1000 sec.
|

Pottsey
Gallente Acme Shipping Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.09 18:40:00 -
[21]
ôHint to Pottsey: Try Absolution - under your conditions (no leadership skills and 2.5x multiplier for peak recharge rate) you'll get almost 196 hp\s.ö
A challenge. I match that 196 and raise you another 22 for 218.2 HP/s
Passive shield tanking guide click here |

Futuri
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.09 19:03:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Pottsey
ôLol why? It's really easy to tank more DPS with an active shield/armor tank.ö ThatÆs true to put it in perspective my Eos is 733DPS as a passive shield tank. If I use an amour tank setup based around the same theme I get 812 DPS if my memory is correct. But I lose the large 15k buffer. Also the active tank was a massive 1153 on EM and Thermal with room for improvement with implants.
I understand that, I was just responding to the stupid nerf cry 
|

Demios Khan
|
Posted - 2006.11.09 23:47:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Pottsey
ThatÆs true to put it in perspective my Eos is 733DPS as a passive shield tank. If I use an amour tank setup based around the same theme I get 812 DPS if my memory is correct. But I lose the large 15k buffer. Also the active tank was a massive 1153 on EM and Thermal with room for improvement with implants.
733 DPS passive tank is nice, but its only at peak recharge. Against 1000 DPS incoming damage, your active tank would loose a steady 188 hp/second on armor, while the passive tank will only peak for a while at loosing 267 hp/second, for most of the time it is loosing anywhere between 267 and 900 hp/second. Also consider the situation where you take ~700 DPS for a long time, pushing the passive tank down to ~35% HP, and then have an increase to 1200 DPS. The armor tank would be at full HP before the DPS jump, and would start going down at 388 hp/second, while the passive tank will be at 35%, loose 467 hp/second at first, but loosing HP faster and faster as shield hp go down, loosing slightly lower than 1200 hp/second right before shields run out. Active tank would last 2-3x as long with such a DPS jump.
The buffer is nice if you take really insane DPS (called primary?), where HP regenerated wont matter much. Of course, you are probably called primary if that happens, and about to die anyway.
(Just some things to consider with passive tanks, I dont hate them or anything, Im using one on my Ferox atm, will be using on my Drake come Kali)
|

Malthros Zenobia
Caldari Independent Navy Reserve
|
Posted - 2006.11.10 04:08:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Malthros Zenobia on 10/11/2006 04:10:18 Nighthawk and Drake can both break 200shield/sec regen on sisi.
edit: Forgot about rigs, so with rigs and a gang you can probably get 225-250, but that'd be with base resists.
Originally by: kieron The Carrier was never intended to be a solo OMGWTF mission-farming PWNmobile.
|

Samirol
Ore Mongers
|
Posted - 2006.11.10 05:08:00 -
[25]
 
|

Pottsey
Gallente Acme Shipping Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.10 07:28:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Pottsey on 10/11/2006 07:28:42 ô733 DPS passive tank is nice, but its only at peak recharge. Against 1000 DPS incoming damage, your active tank would loose a steady 188 hp/second on armor, while the passive tank will only peak for a while at loosing 267 hp/second,ö Peak is not for a short while youÆre at or near peak for a while you only get large drops at sub 15% and over 80%. Also the large hitpoint pool with high resistance makes up for not being at peak. It gives you chance to kill the enemy and get there DPS below your peak regen.
If someone hits for me for 1000dps that goes down to 200 damage per second from resistance on thermal & Kinetic. That means without regen my shields would last well over 2 minuets add in regen and which would for most of the time be 80 to 100 and that time goes up a lot.
Your theory is right there are times when the amour tank works out better due to the steady HP regen. Then again there are times when the passive tank is better due to the high hitpoint pool with large resistance. Its not easy to work out which is best as how do you compare a hitpoint pool with changing HP regen to low hitpoints and steady HP regen?
ôActive tank would last 2-3x as long with such a DPS jump.ö You didnÆt take the buffer into account. 15k+ hitpoints with 80 to 92% resistance has a very large impact on battles. I can tank 1200dps for over a minuet without using HP regen wouldnÆt the active amour tank be dead in 1 minuet with that kind of damage?
Passive shield tanking guide click here |

Angus Torg
|
Posted - 2006.11.10 08:58:00 -
[27]
Sad to see, that the Ishtar looses a bit of its passive shield tank potential with Kali. And to be honest, I don't understand why HAC's only get a HP boost of ~25%, while all other ships get around 50% (CS even more). __________________________________________________ "And they told me that it hurts only the first time."
(c) doomed since 2003 |

Calisto Cody
Minmatar The Black Swan Society
|
Posted - 2006.11.10 09:16:00 -
[28]
gratz pottsey
and ignore all the caldari blah blah, their ego's just cant take a better shield tanker ^_^
What makes a man? Is it the woman in his arms? Just 'cause she has big ******* Or is the way He fights everyday? No, it's probably the ******* |

Ms Achura
|
Posted - 2006.11.10 09:26:00 -
[29]
What makes Gallente ships better passive tankers? The mid/low slot combination? Extenders plus shield relays?
|

Shameless Avenger
|
Posted - 2006.11.10 09:41:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Ms Achura What makes Gallente ships better passive tankers? The mid/low slot combination? Extenders plus shield relays?
The Gallentians that pilot them!  |

Malthros Zenobia
Caldari Independent Navy Reserve
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 02:50:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Malthros Zenobia on 11/11/2006 03:00:17
Originally by: Ms Achura What makes Gallente ships better passive tankers? The mid/low slot combination? Extenders plus shield relays?
It's just the ship type Pottsey flies. A Vulture will fit a passive tank that can out-tank the EOS,. It loses a low for a mid (extra extender), and has a built-in, non-stacked T1 invuln field (the 5% resists per level). The Eos, simply has an exta low instead of an extra mid (and 85% kinetic resists) They both also have the same 1000 sec shield recharge, but the Vulture has a natural 750 hp advantage.
Lets check the Situation:
Advantage Vulture:
Resists of 0/60/70/80 are boosted by 5% per level resists Extra midslot Better base shield/sec recharge Bonuses to seige warfare (only good if ganged) Traditional ubar T2 Caldari range
Advantage Eos:
Base resists of 0/60/85/60 (kinetic resists are very nice if you npc on guristas or CN) Extra lowslot Better DPS, both from guns and Drones. More Grid, which extenders eat (considering how crappy caldari pg is)
Now, with that in mind, you must go with your tank, and figure out how many mods you need to use for hardeners, in this case, we'll say 3. That leaves space for 3 extenders on the Vulture, and 2 on the Eos. The extra lowslot gives the EOs 20% better shield recharge. The extra midslot gives the Vulture around 25-30% more shields (and recharge).
Not being able to fly CBCs just yet, I can't physically get into one to get exact numbers, but the Vulture does come out on top in terms of passive-tank. However as Caldari are the shield tanking race, it makes sense really. The Eos, though, will be a far more practical ship, because a Vulture's damage is embarrassingly bad, whereas the Eos has good damage from Drones, and blasters/rails.
Originally by: kieron The Carrier was never intended to be a solo OMGWTF mission-farming PWNmobile.
|

Goumindong
Amarr Merch Industrial
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 03:22:00 -
[32]
Shouldnt the Claymore, with the same shield strength and recharge as the Vulture and the same 6 mids and 4 lows, do nearly as well, if not better due to the better t2 resist bonus allocation for shields than the nighthawk?
|

Malthros Zenobia
Caldari Independent Navy Reserve
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 03:59:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Goumindong Shouldnt the Claymore, with the same shield strength and recharge as the Vulture and the same 6 mids and 4 lows, do nearly as well, if not better due to the better t2 resist bonus allocation for shields than the nighthawk?
The Claymore has less base shields than the Vulture, so ultimately it would have less peak regen.
However, where the Vulture is 0/60/70/80 (with the 5% per BC lvl bonus it becomes 25/70/77.5/85 iirc), the Claymore is 75/60/40/60. Putting a T2 EM hardener on the Vulture will nearly bring its EM up to be on-par with the Claymore, however the rest of its resists will be better than the claymore by a fair amount. The Vulture ultimately ends up being the 'best' passive tanker, however an active-tanked Claymore/Slepnir is another story, and evil as hell.
I'm too tired to do complex math, but if you want to compare them, go with the Vulture's resists being 25/70/77.5/85 vs the Claymore's 75/60/40/60.
You figure, to even out the resists, you'd need a T2 em hardener on the vulture to get up to around 66.25 EM resist, with a T2 invuln helping push it up towards 72-73% iirc, as well as boosting the other three resistances. So let's say 2 mods to get the EM up.
Now the Slepnir. You're looking at a T2 kin/therm hardener, pushing your resists up around 73 and 82, still alittle below the Vulture. Your explosive is also alittle lower. however, with the use of a T2 invuln (well t1 really to simply match resists) you can bump your exp/kin/therm up to, or slightly higher than, the Vulture's resists. You've used three mods compared to the Vulture's two.
You now are left with:
Vulture has 4 midslots, 4 lowslots. Claymore has 3 midslots, 4 lowslots. Both have the same 1000 sec shield recharge. The Vulture has 3750 shields base. The Claymore has 3375 shields base. The Vulture gets a bonus to Siege Warfare links, which can boost shield resists when in a gang.
Tank-wise, I believe the Vulture comes out on top. It can basically fit 2 Em hardeners t match the Claymore, which has to likely fit an invuln, kin and therm hardener, leaving the Vulture with an extra extender slot.
Pottsey can nitpick my late night explaination if they'd like.
Originally by: kieron The Carrier was never intended to be a solo OMGWTF mission-farming PWNmobile.
|

slothe
Caldari Forsaken Empire
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 04:03:00 -
[34]
what faction battleship do you want to test?
|

FraXy
Caldari E X O D U S Imperial Republic Of the North
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 04:06:00 -
[35]
Originally by: slothe what faction battleship do you want to test?
Rattlesnake after Kali with modified-HG Crystals should get some nice HP/Sec.
This is my lazy attempt to make an uber-signature, please go away!
|

eveplayer11
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 07:24:00 -
[36]
Edited by: eveplayer11 on 11/11/2006 07:24:55
Originally by: Angus Torg And to be honest, I don't understand why HAC's only get a HP boost of ~25%, while all other ships get around 50% (CS even more).
T1=50% T2=25% , HAC=T2 Battlecruiser/destroyer and capital class ships are exeptions, CS = battlecruiser class...
|

VaderDSL
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 07:51:00 -
[37]
I'm going to have to resub now and try this, I have 7million skill points in engineering, all skills at lvl 5 except compensation skills 
if i get my macbook pro and get eve installed I shall have a play  |

Goumindong
Amarr Merch Industrial
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 08:00:00 -
[38]
Edited by: Goumindong on 11/11/2006 08:03:41
Originally by: Malthros Zenobia
Vulture has 4 midslots, 4 lowslots. Claymore has 5 midslots, 4 lowslots. Both have the same 1000 sec shield recharge. The Vulture has 3750 shields base. The Claymore has 3375 shields base. The Vulture gets a bonus to Siege Warfare links, which can boost shield resists when in a gang.
Fixed that for you, the Claymore has just as many mid slots as the vulture, and you dont need to fit that t2 EM hardener. Your analysis is dependant on the Claymore fitting more hardeners than it needs to[and ignoring the large difference between 75 and 80% resists]
|

Lienzo
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 08:07:00 -
[39]
Pre-Kali, I wouldn't have minded seeing some passive shield tank modules boosted considerably, and stacking penalties added to allow more tactical mods.
Post-Kali, I'm not so sure.
Unless warp disruption could outrange NOS so lasers could make a comeback. 8)
|

Pottsey
Gallente Acme Shipping Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 08:24:00 -
[40]
Edited by: Pottsey on 11/11/2006 08:24:58 I need to double check my notes but in theory I could break well over 250 with a Rattlesnake I donÆt have the skills either to fly one so perhaps the test server would be a good place to borrow a ship. That way I can train skills I never plan to use.
How much are Rattlesnakes now? I have to check the skills as well for roleplay reasons. Passive shield tanking guide click here |

FraXy
Caldari E X O D U S Imperial Republic Of the North
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 16:45:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Pottsey Edited by: Pottsey on 11/11/2006 08:24:58 I need to double check my notes but in theory I could break well over 250 with a Rattlesnake I donÆt have the skills either to fly one so perhaps the test server would be a good place to borrow a ship. That way I can train skills I never plan to use.
How much are Rattlesnakes now? I have to check the skills as well for roleplay reasons.
Around 1.8-1.9 bill on escrow from what i`ve seen.
Caldari and Gallente BS 2 is requirement afaik.
This is my lazy attempt to make an uber-signature, please go away!
|

Janus Ovellian
Minmatar Namtz'aar k'in
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 17:54:00 -
[42]
Edited by: Janus Ovellian on 11/11/2006 17:57:37 If you don't actually care about the resists on your command ship (or being able to fit anything else!) then the astarte actually has the highest potential raw dps recharge at about 230 hp/s.
That's with a frankly ridiculous 4 large extender II's and 6 shield power relay I's setup, giving 17206.875 hp recharging in 186.7776 seconds. (with 5% implants for both hp capacity and recharge - and the siege warfare mindlink 15% hp bonus in gang).
In second place comes the absolution with 13471.~hp and recharge of 149.42208 seconds - giving 225hp/s In third place is the dam-nation with 16640.~hp and the same recharge rate as the astarte - giving 222hp/s. (Of course you can't actually 'fly' these ships with such setups.)
Then the eos in fourth with 218hp/s.
Caldari and minmatar follow.
--edit so you can read the word dam-nation
Interesting times await... |

Horza Otho
Minmatar Silver Star Federation
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 18:45:00 -
[43]
I think a stupid but fun record wud be gettin all the stuff u needed to get around 60k shield mark on a rattle  --- Eris Discordia is miiiiiine |

Malthros Zenobia
Caldari Independent Navy Reserve
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 18:51:00 -
[44]
Edited by: Malthros Zenobia on 11/11/2006 18:52:46
Originally by: Goumindong Edited by: Goumindong on 11/11/2006 08:03:41
Originally by: Malthros Zenobia
Vulture has 4 midslots, 4 lowslots. Claymore has 5 midslots, 4 lowslots. Both have the same 1000 sec shield recharge. The Vulture has 3750 shields base. The Claymore has 3375 shields base. The Vulture gets a bonus to Siege Warfare links, which can boost shield resists when in a gang.
Fixed that for you, the Claymore has just as many mid slots as the vulture, and you dont need to fit that t2 EM hardener. Your analysis is dependant on the Claymore fitting more hardeners than it needs to[and ignoring the large difference between 75 and 80% resists]
I know they have the same slots, however I was showing what you have left after fitting hardeners to make them match each other's resists as closely as possible.
edit: I keep forgetting to factor implants into my passive tank figures. With Rigs, implants, and max shield hp/regen skills, you can go well past 300 hp/sec peak on a Vulture.
Originally by: kieron The Carrier was never intended to be a solo OMGWTF mission-farming PWNmobile.
|

regergy6h
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 18:53:00 -
[45]
anyone ever tried 6 flux coils and 4 extenders? its sorta like the 55hp monk in guildwars... super regen on low sheild.
|

Pottsey
Gallente Acme Shipping Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 19:52:00 -
[46]
ôI think a stupid but fun record wud be gettin all the stuff u needed to get around 60k shield mark on a rattleö I think I have everything needed fro that just missing the ship. Getting tempted to get one just put of by the Caldari skills needed.
ôanyone ever tried 6 flux coils and 4 extenders? its sorta like the 55hp monk in guildwars... super regen on low sheild.ö Flux modules are rubbish and should not be used. You donÆt get super regen its more mid regen and low shields. Shield relays or PDS are much better.
Passive shield tanking guide click here |

Wat0721
GalacTECH Unlimited
|
Posted - 2006.11.11 20:12:00 -
[47]
Originally by: regergy6h anyone ever tried 6 flux coils and 4 extenders? its sorta like the 55hp monk in guildwars... super regen on low sheild.
OT: 55 SoJ Monks got nerfed recently because mobs recognize SoJ as AoE now and flee. 
-nothing to contribute for the OP, Wat sux at math- ---
ECM Fix <--still stands, post-nerf. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |