| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.04 22:30:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Eclipse45 on 04/12/2006 22:30:42 Time to sell this char, I can no longer fund using all my accounts, I will not play to much eve in the future so I want to keep only one account.
Starting bid: 5 Bill ISK Reserve: Hidden Buyout: 18 Bill ISK Auction ends: 12 Dec just after Downtime
Skills and other infos:
Character Sheet Attributes Implants Jump Clones Skills tree
Standings: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
For any question please contact me!
Thanks and Happy Bidding!
Good Luck!
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.05 23:18:00 -
[2]
The name of the char its not Eclipse45 of course!
And I guarantee that its not a silly name!
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 14:32:00 -
[3]
bump
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.07 14:33:00 -
[4]
bump
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 16:47:00 -
[5]
bump
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.09 11:07:00 -
[6]
I will ASAP... after DT !
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.09 15:21:00 -
[7]
Originally by: DOGNOSH eclipse,I am getting the same troller in my char sale,I too refuse to name my charcter for "privacy of buyer" reasons,but he doesn't understand ! good luck,it will be sold and if not,you can relist it until you get at least the price you want there are lots of buyers out there for good characters like ours
Hehe I know m8, thanks and gl to you too!
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.09 15:28:00 -
[8]
Current high bidder : USS Philadelphia with 5bill ISK
3 more days left of the auction
Few more skills where trained, see main post at UPDATES (currently training for Capitals as this char needs only Advanced Spaceship Command at lvl 5 and he can start to fly capitals)
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.10 12:21:00 -
[9]
daily bump
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.11 10:08:00 -
[10]
Current high bidder : Vashi Dokumentu with 6bill ISK
1 more days left of the auction
Few more skills where trained, see main post at UPDATES (currently training for Capitals as this char needs only Advanced Spaceship Command at lvl 5 and he can start to fly capitals)
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 00:27:00 -
[11]
Sniper rule of 15min added
End of auction will be at 20:00 EVE Time
Current high bidder: Xaviar Onassis with 7 Bill
Less then a day left of this auction
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 11:55:00 -
[12]
End of auction will be at 20:00 EVE Time
Current high bidder: Xaviar Onassis with 8 Bill
Less then 10 left of this auction
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 20:55:00 -
[13]
Some extra time was added auction will end tomorrow at the same hour (20:00 EVE Time)
Until now high bidder is USS Philadelphia with 10bills
Caldari Industrial - LVL 4 and Advanced Spaceship Command - LVL 4 was trained... I didn't upload a new pic of this but if any of you want I can make it!
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.13 14:19:00 -
[14]
< daily bump >
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.13 20:16:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Eclipse45 on 13/12/2006 20:23:22
2 more hours from this auction.
Until now the high bidder is Vashi Dokumentu with 10.5 Bills
I revealed the reserve!!!
The buyout was also lowered at 12Bill ISK
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.14 01:06:00 -
[16]
sorry i was in town drinking something 
Reserve was meet and the winner of my auction is Vashi Dokumentu with 11bill ISK!
Please contact me in game to arrange the transaction!
|
| |
|