| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.04 22:30:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Eclipse45 on 04/12/2006 22:30:42 Time to sell this char, I can no longer fund using all my accounts, I will not play to much eve in the future so I want to keep only one account.
Starting bid: 5 Bill ISK Reserve: Hidden Buyout: 18 Bill ISK Auction ends: 12 Dec just after Downtime
Skills and other infos:
Character Sheet Attributes Implants Jump Clones Skills tree
Standings: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
For any question please contact me!
Thanks and Happy Bidding!
Good Luck!
|

Chamelia Derell
|
Posted - 2006.12.05 04:39:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Chamelia Derell on 05/12/2006 04:41:04
what's the name of the character Eclipse45?
name matters quite a bit for me so I don't want a char with silly name.
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.05 23:18:00 -
[3]
The name of the char its not Eclipse45 of course!
And I guarantee that its not a silly name!
|

Teillk
|
Posted - 2006.12.05 23:56:00 -
[4]
.. wow
|

Chamelia Derell
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 02:25:00 -
[5]
That was not very comforting. :) really why is it a secret? it's a legal auction..
|

Soren Eisarson
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 02:48:00 -
[6]
your character is exactly what I am looking for, but not revealing shuts out a lot of buyers, names mean a lot.
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 14:32:00 -
[7]
bump
|

fugazii
Forsaken Empire
|
Posted - 2006.12.07 04:42:00 -
[8]
start ya off with 6b
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.07 14:33:00 -
[9]
bump
|

Eliesia
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 03:53:00 -
[10]
great toon, if i get my assets taken care of and whatnot, i may be able to come up with a good deal. if not, still good toon. in responce to the trolls about your name, i 100% support a name not being revieled cept to the winner of the auction. right on. |

Aurora Narran
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 04:51:00 -
[11]
Lolz at least those with names revealed and good names get bids this doesn't. You can support whatever you want but it's still people who want to know what they get not everyone is indifferent about names.
|

Dark Kas
Gallente Da Dark Star
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 05:44:00 -
[12]
wish i had the isk to buy such a character 
|

USS Philadelphia
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 10:29:00 -
[13]
Starting bid: 5 Bill ISK
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 16:47:00 -
[14]
bump
|

Mr Mitcho
|
Posted - 2006.12.09 04:47:00 -
[15]
Offer sent ingame eclipse can you let me know what you think ingame
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.09 11:07:00 -
[16]
I will ASAP... after DT !
|

Mr Mitcho
|
Posted - 2006.12.09 13:25:00 -
[17]
Eclipse im still waiting in game for a reply but nothing so far.I will only be online for another hour at the most.
|

DOGNOSH
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2006.12.09 14:51:00 -
[18]
eclipse,I am getting the same troller in my char sale,I too refuse to name my charcter for "privacy of buyer" reasons,but he doesn't understand ! good luck,it will be sold and if not,you can relist it until you get at least the price you want there are lots of buyers out there for good characters like ours
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.09 15:21:00 -
[19]
Originally by: DOGNOSH eclipse,I am getting the same troller in my char sale,I too refuse to name my charcter for "privacy of buyer" reasons,but he doesn't understand ! good luck,it will be sold and if not,you can relist it until you get at least the price you want there are lots of buyers out there for good characters like ours
Hehe I know m8, thanks and gl to you too!
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.09 15:28:00 -
[20]
Current high bidder : USS Philadelphia with 5bill ISK
3 more days left of the auction
Few more skills where trained, see main post at UPDATES (currently training for Capitals as this char needs only Advanced Spaceship Command at lvl 5 and he can start to fly capitals)
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.10 12:21:00 -
[21]
daily bump
|

Vashi Dokumentu
The xDEATHx Squadron
|
Posted - 2006.12.11 00:02:00 -
[22]
6b
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.11 10:08:00 -
[23]
Current high bidder : Vashi Dokumentu with 6bill ISK
1 more days left of the auction
Few more skills where trained, see main post at UPDATES (currently training for Capitals as this char needs only Advanced Spaceship Command at lvl 5 and he can start to fly capitals)
|

USS Philadelphia
|
Posted - 2006.12.11 11:58:00 -
[24]
6,5b
|

Arm Sister
|
Posted - 2006.12.11 20:30:00 -
[25]
There will be any assets on this char?
And what's your reserve?
|

Noggin TheNog
|
Posted - 2006.12.11 21:51:00 -
[26]
what sniper rule, and "just after downtime" - start of or end of or scheduled end of?
|

Xaviar Onassis
Iyen-Oursta Salvage
|
Posted - 2006.12.11 22:19:00 -
[27]
seven billion --- Catch me with my pants down and I'll meet your ransom demand. I'll also promise not to try to take it back more than once or twice... |

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 00:27:00 -
[28]
Sniper rule of 15min added
End of auction will be at 20:00 EVE Time
Current high bidder: Xaviar Onassis with 7 Bill
Less then a day left of this auction
|

Vashi Dokumentu
The xDEATHx Squadron
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 00:57:00 -
[29]
7.5b
|

Xaviar Onassis
Iyen-Oursta Salvage
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 11:09:00 -
[30]
8 --- Catch me with my pants down and I'll meet your ransom demand. I'll also promise not to try to take it back more than once or twice... |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |