| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 11:55:00 -
[31]
End of auction will be at 20:00 EVE Time
Current high bidder: Xaviar Onassis with 8 Bill
Less then 10 left of this auction
|

Vashi Dokumentu
The xDEATHx Squadron
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 12:12:00 -
[32]
8.5b
|

Xaviar Onassis
Iyen-Oursta Salvage
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 12:34:00 -
[33]
nooo....
I promised myself I'd not go above 8 bn, which was twice the old "guideline" of 100 mil per million skill points...
Curse you for being willing to spend more than me! 
Xo
must... control... bidding... fist... of... bankruptcy... --- Catch me with my pants down and I'll meet your ransom demand. I'll also promise not to try to take it back more than once or twice... |

Vashi Dokumentu
The xDEATHx Squadron
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 13:15:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Xaviar Onassis nooo....
I promised myself I'd not go above 8 bn, which was twice the old "guideline" of 100 mil per million skill points...
Curse you for being willing to spend more than me! 
Xo
must... control... bidding... fist... of... bankruptcy...
nice to have such a good opponent.
Respect
|

Zurror
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 13:18:00 -
[35]
9.0b hope to win
|

Vashi Dokumentu
The xDEATHx Squadron
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 13:20:00 -
[36]
9.5b
|

USS Philadelphia
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 20:44:00 -
[37]
10b ISK
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 20:55:00 -
[38]
Some extra time was added auction will end tomorrow at the same hour (20:00 EVE Time)
Until now high bidder is USS Philadelphia with 10bills
Caldari Industrial - LVL 4 and Advanced Spaceship Command - LVL 4 was trained... I didn't upload a new pic of this but if any of you want I can make it!
|

Arm Sister
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 22:09:00 -
[39]
Thanks for the info eclipse... the auction is over me now I wish to have money for this char... its a well trained character! Good Job with it, and good luck with the auction! Consider this as a friendly bump for a great character! 
|

Vashi Dokumentu
The xDEATHx Squadron
|
Posted - 2006.12.12 23:58:00 -
[40]
10,5b
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.13 14:19:00 -
[41]
< daily bump >
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.13 20:16:00 -
[42]
Edited by: Eclipse45 on 13/12/2006 20:23:22
2 more hours from this auction.
Until now the high bidder is Vashi Dokumentu with 10.5 Bills
I revealed the reserve!!!
The buyout was also lowered at 12Bill ISK
|

Vashi Dokumentu
The xDEATHx Squadron
|
Posted - 2006.12.13 21:33:00 -
[43]
11b just to hit u reserv
|

Vashi Dokumentu
The xDEATHx Squadron
|
Posted - 2006.12.13 23:39:00 -
[44]
1 hour, auction is suppose to over already, but seller is not online ?? 
|

Vashi Dokumentu
The xDEATHx Squadron
|
Posted - 2006.12.14 00:50:00 -
[45]
2 hours no seller.....is this a bad joke or scum ?
|

Eclipse45
|
Posted - 2006.12.14 01:06:00 -
[46]
sorry i was in town drinking something 
Reserve was meet and the winner of my auction is Vashi Dokumentu with 11bill ISK!
Please contact me in game to arrange the transaction!
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |