| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Ogdru Jahad
Amarr Astral Wolves
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 03:39:00 -
[1]
today i saw two of thier pilots scouting around the new regions. has Ascendant Frontier finally given up?
Has Ascendant Frontier started looking a for a new home? -
|

Lithalnas
Amarr Hadean Drive Yards
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 03:46:00 -
[2]
Or they could be looking for more land, more is good, all is better.
ASCN, contrary to popular forum banter, is still alive and somewhat powerful. ------------- Cadet Lithalnas - Logistics Division - Hadean Drive Yards
|

Unbeliever Kresmoreen
Communist Vikings Veritas Immortalis
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 03:46:00 -
[3]
Yes, it's all true.
ASCN yesterday started packing up their stations (outposts are apparently unanchorable now, and fit handily in just one freighter). Half their members emo quit, started punching walls and saying that this was a once off that had never ever happened before. They're planning on holding one region right at the back of the new region space, where noone will bother them and they can stack 800 into local at any given time. I think its being called New Jita.
They're reportedly also bringing in the MC to fight off the drone infestations ;).
/em jumps into tinfoil jumpsuit.
|

Meeko Gloom
Gallente Republic
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 03:48:00 -
[4]
In b4 lock --------------------------
Guns dont Kill People Drones Do |

TJ17
Gallente Dread Elite The Imperial Order
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 03:59:00 -
[5]
you have to feel bad for ascn and there titan piolt loosing a 45billion isk ship to scan probes
|

Kyguard
Fire Mandrill Astrophobics
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 04:00:00 -
[6]
OP is an idiot.
=== It's great being Amarr, aint it?(tm) [Insert badass sig to match ego here] |

Latex Mistress
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 04:02:00 -
[7]
Now here's a thread worthy of a lock...  LM
Latex Mistresss: bringing truth to the truculent one post at a time
|

AKULA UrQuan
Caldari STK Scientific Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 04:02:00 -
[8]
This just in. Global shortage of tinfoil reported.
News at 11.
and IBTL. 
Originally by: Wrangler Win ME is more a some sort of virus than a OS..
|

XoPhyte
Vanguard Frontiers Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 04:03:00 -
[9]
D***it, I had better go alert Virt that they are on to us!
Originally by: Shamis Orzoz Most people in eve would rather win than have a good fight 
|

Sli'co Scoser
Gallente Luna Tech Manufacturing Industries
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 04:23:00 -
[10]
Yep, all 4000 ASCN members just canceled their accounts.
CCP is reportedly offering to delete SirMolle's account if they all resubscribe, as it's down to either paying the CCP electric bill or buying beer this month.
|

Afonso Henriques
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 04:31:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Sli'co Scoser Yep, all 4000 ASCN members just canceled their accounts.
CCP is reportedly offering to delete SirMolle's account if they all resubscribe, as it's down to either paying the CCP electric bill or buying beer this month.
Is that you Cyvok, trying to communicate from beyond?
|

kublai
Short Attention Span
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 04:46:00 -
[12]
While it's pretty clear to most that ASCN have lost (I had Royal Hiigarian navy, who for those that didnt know, joined ASCN recently) laugh when I asked how the war went, and corrected me by saying it was more of a butchering than anything else.
Now I doubt they are the best combatants in ascn, I sure as hell hope they arent, but forum spam aside, it's pretty obvious whos winning.
However that said, 2 members of ascn in uncharted territory hardly constitutes a surrender, if I ever saw flamebait, then this is it.
|

Kirex
Gallente Vale Heavy Industries SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 04:53:00 -
[13]
omfg 2 whole people?!?! well that just proves ASCN MUST be scouting for a new home.
Click above for my killboard stats. |

mr passie
Minmatar Purgatorial Janitors Inc.
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 05:01:00 -
[14]
IBTL
rofl, I don't teven think the op is an bob alt, even they are not that bad
 I'm a reversed paranoid schizophrenic. I have voices in my head I just think I don't hear them! |

kublai
Short Attention Span
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 05:09:00 -
[15]
Originally by: mr passie IBTL
rofl, I don't teven think the op is an bob alt, even they are not that bad
From what I see, BoB tend to post under a BoB tag when they have something to say.
|

Sexorella hotz
Beasts of Burden Veritas Immortalis
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 05:17:00 -
[16]
Originally by: kublai
Originally by: mr passie IBTL
rofl, I don't teven think the op is an bob alt, even they are not that bad
From what I see, BoB tend to post under a BoB tag when they have something to say.
Cause you would know otherwise?
|

kublai
Short Attention Span
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 05:22:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Sexorella hotz
Originally by: kublai
Originally by: mr passie IBTL
rofl, I don't teven think the op is an bob alt, even they are not that bad
From what I see, BoB tend to post under a BoB tag when they have something to say.
Cause you would know otherwise?
From what i've seen here, BoB arent afraid to speak their opinion, be it a popular opinion or an unpopular one, with all the default hatred they recieve for being bob, why the hell would they bother with alts?
Not to mention I actually think they're above something that idiotic, you can say what you will about bob, but cowards they are not, and they got the brawl to back up what they say on the forums.
Mind you, more than I can say about a great deal of corporations and alliances from what i've seen here.
But hey, i'm probably a BoB alt or a 500.000 SP BoB fanboi who dreams of one day cleaning SirMolle's shoes.
Or not.
|

Kriz Lupin
Krookid Kurai Komichi
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 05:39:00 -
[18]
Uh, Ive seen Goon, BoB, ACSN and ALOT of LV in the new regions...does that mean that they have all given up......
LV maybe, but not the rest.
|

Brunswick2
eXceed Inc. Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 05:42:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Ogdru Jahad today i saw two of thier pilots scouting around the new regions. has Ascendant Frontier finally given up?
Has Ascendant Frontier started looking a for a new home?
Come to feyth and find out for yourself. --------------------------------- Bah, I broke my edited sig!
|

Cethrie
Celestial Fleet Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 05:46:00 -
[20]
Yes we sent the remanants of our once mighty fleet, to scout a new location for our games of Dodgem Pod. 
|

Rumorsky
Gallente Panzershrek
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 06:13:00 -
[21]
No way? You think?
|

Thor Xian
Vertigo One E.A.R.T.H. Federation
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 06:34:00 -
[22]
Until the new regions aren't bugged, I don't think even ASCN would desire to relocate to there.
~Thor Xian, Chief Administrator
"For all your Material Needs, Vertigo One."
Corp/Alliance Services |

Skrypt
Shinra Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 06:34:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Kriz Lupin Uh, Ive seen Goon, BoB, ACSN and ALOT of LV in the new regions...does that mean that they have all given up......
LV maybe, but not the rest.
 ___________
|

Blacklight
Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 06:51:00 -
[24]
Originally by: kublai From what i've seen here, BoB arent afraid to speak their opinion, be it a popular opinion or an unpopular one, with all the default hatred they recieve for being bob, why the hell would they bother with alts?
Not to mention I actually think they're above something that idiotic, you can say what you will about bob, but cowards they are not, and they got the brawl to back up what they say on the forums.
Mind you, more than I can say about a great deal of corporations and alliances from what i've seen here.
But hey, i'm probably a BoB alt or a 500.000 SP BoB fanboi who dreams of one day cleaning SirMolle's shoes.
Or not.
Most sensible post in this forum since last time I posted sober tbh!
Blog
|

Blacklight
Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 06:52:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Ogdru Jahad today i saw two of thier pilots scouting around the new regions. has Ascendant Frontier finally given up?
Has Ascendant Frontier started looking a for a new home?
They're too busy testing the guns on TAOSP's POS to go scouting anywhere tbh.
Blog
|

Lord Draco
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 06:55:00 -
[26]
You know, I was in CA from birth to its death (almost). The day Shinra (my corp at the time) left, it was like a weight off my shoulders. It was a semi-bitter pill to swallow but I found myself energised by the challenge of starting over. The day we relocated it was as if the shackles were off.
I guess what I am trying to say is to the good rank and file fellow eve pilots in ASCN, if you decide (or your corp) to leave and start over, don't let it get you too down. Sometimes it is fun just to learn a new area and see new sights. So, don't think of quitting eve if/when ASCN fails. You might just find yourself enjoying EVE more than ever in short time.
|

maarud
Einherjar Incorporated Corelum Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 08:52:00 -
[27]
Originally by: TJ17 you have to feel bad for ascn and there titan piolt loosing a 45billion isk ship to scan probes
130bil... min...
Maarud.
Proudly a Ex-BYDI member |

Corey Grim
FinFleet Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 09:11:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Ogdru Jahad today i saw two of thier pilots
You are aware that ASCN still has more than 4 members?
|

Seleene
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 09:52:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Corey Grim
Originally by: Ogdru Jahad today i saw two of thier pilots
You are aware that ASCN still has more than 4 members?
PA used the same excuse to stay "alive" for how long? -
Fight the Darkness! |

Enola Endymion
x13
|
Posted - 2006.12.15 10:37:00 -
[30]
so the forums is gonne be infested with various alt trolls, who claim that ASCN is dead for the next six months, when they're far from it..
kinda lame tbh :/
x13 Website ~ x13 Killboard ~ x13 Recruitment |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |