| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 4 post(s) |

Ginger Magician
Minmatar OctoberSnow Corp
|
Posted - 2006.12.18 12:35:00 -
[31]
Now that's magic 
|

Lord WarATron
Amarr Vanguard Frontiers Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.12.18 14:52:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Lord WarATron on 18/12/2006 14:57:14
Originally by: Oveur
Originally by: Ginger Magician Wow a dev post in C&P. Should stick this one. The day Oveur posts here is the day I'll eat my hat though
You know you really set yourself up for this one 
But yeah, I try to stay away from posting here, it's way too political and I don't want people to find out I'm in BoB. Or was it ASCN? Maybe it was Red.
I thought you had alts in BoB and ASCN, and secretly made extra $$$ on the side via your alt in Red. The Conspiracy all makes sense now.
After all, why would a OP called AbdullahAhmed talks about self destructing? --- Slot 10 Akemons Modified 'Noble'Zet 5000 implant +8% Armour FREE |

Xoria Krint
The Movement
|
Posted - 2006.12.18 14:58:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Ginger Magician Now that's magic 
I demand that you take a picture of you eating you hat. ---
My Movies
|

Kirex
Gallente Vale Heavy Industries SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.12.18 17:08:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Oveur
Originally by: Ginger Magician Wow a dev post in C&P. Should stick this one. The day Oveur posts here is the day I'll eat my hat though
You know you really set yourself up for this one 
But yeah, I try to stay away from posting here, it's way too political and I don't want people to find out I'm in BoB. Or was it ASCN? Maybe it was Red.
Hahaha start eating, Ginger. :p
Anyway, One time my corp and I were shooting a bunch of off line starbases for fun (just to see the big explosion) and one of my corp mates mentioned something about self destruct so I pressed the self destruct button for fun. I thought there would be some sort of 'cancel self destruct' button like there was a long time ago but couldn't find it, so I warped to station panicking and docked. I undocked a few seconds latter thinking it would clear the self destruct, opened the scanner and scanned around (pirate instinct :p) then all of the sudden my screen went white/blue :(. I docked and got a frig to try and scoop my loot but when I got there all my modules were gone. I always thought the local carebear corp took all my modules. :/
Click above for my killboard stats. |
|

Eldo Davip
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.12.18 20:29:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Ginger Magician Now that's magic 
Last time someone said that it was Joshua Calvert and he ended up eating his deimos. ___
Email Us | Forum Rules | Our Website EvE +NLINE - T+TALHELLDEATH SUPPORTER
|
|

franny
Phoenix Knights
|
Posted - 2006.12.19 10:51:00 -
[36]
forget pics I want video of ginger eating a hat
CEO - PKKP Recruitment |

Donna Darko
|
Posted - 2006.12.19 16:01:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Oveur
Originally by: Ginger Magician Wow a dev post in C&P. Should stick this one. The day Oveur posts here is the day I'll eat my hat though
You know you really set yourself up for this one 
But yeah, I try to stay away from posting here, it's way too political and I don't want people to find out I'm in BoB. Or was it ASCN? Maybe it was Red.
Sweet! Ginger, we'd like the video of you eating your hat before Christmas please! Stories. |

General Coochie
Gallente The Scope
|
Posted - 2006.12.19 16:59:00 -
[38]
Edited by: General Coochie on 19/12/2006 16:59:36 Change this please!? (F12 and print screen near each other ftl)

|

Paladineguru
Gallente DAB RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.12.21 02:35:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Fodderrr
If you eject from the ship the self-destruct deactivates. Think about it why else would you see so many shuttles floating about at planets and stations. And why didnt you try this out before posting .
self destruct still works after you eject
|

Speed Devil
Caldari Liberty Rogues
|
Posted - 2006.12.21 03:40:00 -
[40]
i tried that a few days ago to sefdestruct and eject, but it didnt selfdestruct... and yea i waited 2 minutes 
|

Erotic Irony
RONA Deepspace Rule of Three
|
Posted - 2006.12.23 07:39:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Damien Smith Edited by: Damien Smith on 15/12/2006 13:14:25 In my experience it does. I once had my CEOs Domination Warp Disruptor on my Lachesis when we were attacking a Navy Raven on a mission. He said afterwards on vent that I'd better not get popped before I dock or I'd have a painful situation involving a fully grown polar bear, several large cactuses and gimp mask. Needless to say I activated self destruct so he'd see the "Damien has stupidly pressed the big red button. Your disruptor's gonna die" message. I then pressed it again to cancel it but got no confirmation message. I, then panicking pressed it once more, again, no message.
By then I was petrified. I tried to instadock to a station to remove the disruptor before I potentially blew it up, but my CEO had thought it a brilliant idea to nos me while were sat in our supersafe, 100au+ from the nearest station. I made my first warp, got my insufficient cap message, dropped out of warp. I then made my second warp, got the same message, then dropped out of warp, still 20au from the stn. I warped again, and got 18au before dropping out of warp and instapopping.
The can was empty.
Most well written and entertaining forum post of the day. ___
|

Mrmuttley
Guns 'N' Hoses
|
Posted - 2007.06.27 15:57:00 -
[42]
Originally by: CCP Oveur
Originally by: Ginger Magician Wow a dev post in C&P. Should stick this one. The day Oveur posts here is the day I'll eat my hat though
You know you really set yourself up for this one 
But yeah, I try to stay away from posting here, it's way too political and I don't want people to find out I'm in BoB. Or was it ASCN? Maybe it was Red.
/me passes Ginger some mayonaisse to go with his hat  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time for a new Sig.
Any Ideas? |

Steve Holt
Turbulent
|
Posted - 2007.06.27 16:03:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Mrmuttley
Originally by: CCP Oveur
Originally by: Ginger Magician Wow a dev post in C&P. Should stick this one. The day Oveur posts here is the day I'll eat my hat though
You know you really set yourself up for this one 
But yeah, I try to stay away from posting here, it's way too political and I don't want people to find out I'm in BoB. Or was it ASCN? Maybe it was Red.
/me passes Ginger some mayonaisse to go with his hat 
/me passes you some salt to go with your necro.
|

Speed Devil
Caldari Mean Machines
|
Posted - 2007.06.27 16:32:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Mrmuttley
Originally by: CCP Oveur
Originally by: Ginger Magician Wow a dev post in C&P. Should stick this one. The day Oveur posts here is the day I'll eat my hat though
You know you really set yourself up for this one 
But yeah, I try to stay away from posting here, it's way too political and I don't want people to find out I'm in BoB. Or was it ASCN? Maybe it was Red.
/me passes Ginger some mayonaisse to go with his hat 
vote ban +1
|

PCaBoo
Dirt Nap Squad FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.06.27 16:54:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Speed Devil vote ban +1
Seriously. -.- Gd NECRO 4tl
________________________________ Caldari's are the Chosen people! |

Devian 666
Axe Gang
|
Posted - 2007.06.27 20:22:00 -
[46]
Why do people do all these unnecessary necros? Hmmm, because they need to be banned from the forums I guess. Soooooo inappropriate! -Incognus I agree I don't have the features to be a holoreel star. |

Incantare
Caldari Darkness Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.06.27 20:35:00 -
[47]
This thread lacks ginger on hat action.
|

Na'Kunni
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2007.06.27 20:59:00 -
[48]
I'M IN A NECRO'D THREAD...... ZOMG!!!!!! QUICK MOD WAKE UP!!!!!
|

Vrognem
Ardent Adversary Terror In The System
|
Posted - 2007.06.27 21:06:00 -
[49]
CCP Oveur O_o! Ginger O_o! Time capsule!!
I wonder if they had Templars back then...?
|

Na'Kunni
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2007.06.27 21:08:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Vrognem CCP Oveur O_o! Ginger O_o! Time capsule!!
I wonder if they had Templars back then...?
6 months ago???
hmmm
|

Karlemgne
The Malevolent
|
Posted - 2007.06.28 15:02:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Xeaon I thought when you self destructed everythingwas destroyed.. guess not huh 
Everything but drones and ammo.
-Karl
|

Wind Ictiva
Delta Kappa Gamma
|
Posted - 2007.06.28 15:28:00 -
[52]
I see dead people...
I was young and needed the money |

Gypsio III
Darkness Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.06.28 16:07:00 -
[53]
I don't see eaten hats. 
|

ian666
Minmatar Igneus Auctorita GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.06.28 16:26:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Damien Smith Edited by: Damien Smith on 15/12/2006 13:14:25 In my experience it does. I once had my CEOs Domination Warp Disruptor on my Lachesis when we were attacking a Navy Raven on a mission. He said afterwards on vent that I'd better not get popped before I dock or I'd have a painful situation involving a fully grown polar bear, several large cactuses and gimp mask. Needless to say I activated self destruct so he'd see the "Damien has stupidly pressed the big red button. Your disruptor's gonna die" message. I then pressed it again to cancel it but got no confirmation message. I, then panicking pressed it once more, again, no message.
By then I was petrified. I tried to instadock to a station to remove the disruptor before I potentially blew it up, but my CEO had thought it a brilliant idea to nos me while were sat in our supersafe, 100au+ from the nearest station. I made my first warp, got my insufficient cap message, dropped out of warp. I then made my second warp, got the same message, then dropped out of warp, still 20au from the stn. I warped again, and got 18au before dropping out of warp and instapopping.
The can was empty.
Still makes me chuckle now Damien HEHE u Noob ! :-)
|

zwerg
kleptomaniacs
|
Posted - 2007.06.28 18:21:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Gypsio III I don't see eaten hats. 
QFT!
_______________________________________________
Originally by: zwerg du wat yu wand cuz a piwad iz freeeeee.... uuuu r a piwat! hey!
|

Wolf 10
FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.06.28 18:37:00 -
[56]
I have always been told when killing someone to do the least amount of damage possible at the last few seconds of the ships life but just enough to kill it. The reason being is that supposably it saves more of the ships mods there for giving you more loot. So I'm guessing that if you self distruct you loose all your shield armor and hull in an instant so the mods left in the wreck must be bad. Who knows if this is even true. Probably isnt lol. 
|

Ryan Darkwolf
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2007.06.28 20:19:00 -
[57]
Its sad when you read a post and think...ZOMG GINGER IS BACK....only to look at the date and realize that this all happened 6 months ago.... -----------------------------------------------
Burning with wrath, He stepped down from the Heavens To judge the unworthy, To redeem the pure. |

Icome4u
Caldari Dark and Light inc. D-L
|
Posted - 2007.06.28 20:47:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Ryan Darkwolf Its sad when you read a post and think...ZOMG GINGER IS BACK....only to look at the date and realize that this all happened 6 months ago....
My thoughts exactly lol ______
Originally by: Vyger If I lose connection while walking around a station will my avatar run off in a random direction and go hide in a corner? 
|

hUssmann
Caldari Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.06.28 22:18:00 -
[59]
IAGB
In after ginger bannage. 
Ginger Magician > You are merely an effective ganker of haulers who runs at the first sign of combat. |

Calypso's Wrath
Caldari Black Watch Legionnaires
|
Posted - 2007.06.28 22:23:00 -
[60]
phear teh undead!
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |