| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Zyrtan Keb'Lektar
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 16:10:00 -
[31]
4.6 bil with alot (arround 10) of tech2 cruisers and bcs and a few bs in hangar.
My maximum was somewhere arround 12 or 13 bil
|

Quivox Alkar
ORUS Corporate United Corporations of Eve
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 16:18:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Quivox Alkar on 30/12/2006 16:22:48 100 milion in wallet, 120 milion in shares, 80 milion in other assets. So, about 300 milion. Not very rich for a 6 month old player... 
|

DefJam101
Gallente Coreli Corporation Corelum Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 17:03:00 -
[33]
General numbers I've found:
Casual Empire: 500m-1b
Casual(Carebear) 0.0: 500m-1b
Empire(Low Sec) PvPer: 100-200m
0.0 PvPer: 50-300m
Freighter d00d/Invester/Scammer/Forum Spammer: 1-10b
Guy who thinks money is worth more than friends/good times/fun(Dentara Rast): 300b with nothing to spend it on 
IMO the guy's in the 100m range are having the most fun
Originally by: Destiny Calling Edited by: Destiny Calling on 27/12/2006 14:40:19 edited for simplicity your idea is bad
|

justforanxmasgift
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 17:19:00 -
[34]
Edited by: justforanxmasgift on 30/12/2006 17:20:58 I'd break it down to player style...and focus on traders/industry types
Go farther and highlight time in EVE ...and player trader/industry w/ISK making focus
1 year old = 5 - 10b ISK 2 year old = 10 - 100b ISK 3+ years old = these are the high rollers w/the 100b + ISK
The peeps that were experienced in EVE economics before the first wave of T2 hit - are the high rollers.
Players spending their focus on missions/pvp/pve are all mostly under 5bil regardless of playtime IMO.
|

Nero Scuro
Caldari Murder of Crows E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 17:23:00 -
[35]
I tend to hover around 50-250mil in ISK and assets combined.
But grinding occupations (mining, ratting, missioning) hold little to no appeal to me personally so I have no idea where I even got that much ISK from. My time in EVE just appears to be a constant stream of ship losses.
Think the highest amount of ISK I ever had was about 400mil. ___
The world isn't going to end; we're not that lucky... |

AstroPhobic
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 17:35:00 -
[36]
I tend to have no more than 200mil in my wallet. Probably only 150mil in assets. -Right now I'm poor/100mil in wallet and maybe 100 in assets. That's only because my good mate sent my 100mil...
I need to stop losing ships. 
|

Thor Xian
Vertigo One E.A.R.T.H. Federation
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 17:38:00 -
[37]
I have just over 125 mil in isk...but I have billions in assets, which in a couple monthes will turn into billions of isk.
~Thor Xian, Material Defender
"For all your Material Needs, Vertigo One."
Corp/Alliance Services |

Isyel
Minmatar Masuat'aa Matari Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 17:47:00 -
[38]
Originally by: DefJam101 General numbers I've found:
Casual Empire: 500m-1b
Casual(Carebear) 0.0: 500m-1b
Empire(Low Sec) PvPer: 100-200m
0.0 PvPer: 50-300m
Freighter d00d/Invester/Scammer/Forum Spammer: 1-10b
Guy who thinks money is worth more than friends/good times/fun(Dentara Rast): 300b with nothing to spend it on 
IMO the guy's in the 100m range are having the most fun
Hey the 0.0 PvPer is right!  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally by: Wrangler We don't want to discriminate anyone! We want *both* anti-social *and* social players to grief each other!  
|

Ctair Pilru
Nubs. Anarchy Empire
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 18:36:00 -
[39]
Originally by: DefJam101 General numbers I've found:
Casual Empire: 500m-1b
Casual(Carebear) 0.0: 500m-1b
Empire(Low Sec) PvPer: 100-200m
0.0 PvPer: 50-300m
Freighter d00d/Invester/Scammer/Forum Spammer: 1-10b
Guy who thinks money is worth more than friends/good times/fun(Dentara Rast): 300b with nothing to spend it on 
IMO the guy's in the 100m range are having the most fun
Yeah, that's pretty accurate actually. When I moved to 0.0 I had 600mil Nowadays, I spike up to about 350-400 (inbetween vagabonds of course) ---
|

commander tycho
Minmatar Blood Inquisition Sani Khal'Vecna
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 18:53:00 -
[40]
Edited by: commander tycho on 30/12/2006 18:53:52 1 year and 10 months of play I have never been over 250mil in my wallet. I dont have many ships, I only really own about 3 at a time. I would say most of the time my wallet is around the 30 million mark. I tend to spend my ISK as soon as I get it.
I dont know why I am not as rich as many others are. I think it is because I spend a lot of my time just messing around, I get bored of ratting and i never do missions. In fact the only things I ever really do are: sit in a station chatting, hunting pvp targets, ratting (rarely) or just flying around haha!
I am a casual player.
|

The Ratfink
Shinra Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 19:03:00 -
[41]
Originally by: The Enslaver As has been said before, you rarely tend to get the wealthy publically stating their worth... Can make them a bit of a target 
Enslaver has a CAP II BPO his poorest alt is richer than i have been over 3 years
|

EPSILON DELTA
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 19:18:00 -
[42]
If I play 2 to 3 hours a day I can get 3 billion in a month, but who has that much time to play when you are in college.
|

Nero Scuro
Caldari Murder of Crows E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 20:33:00 -
[43]
I think the biggest difference between players who're rich and players who aren't comes down to one thing - do you still keep grinding ISK when you don't need it?
Personally, I don't need more than 250mil ISK. What would I want with 1+ bil isk? What would I spend it on? A faction BS? Waste of time and effort. I think this is true of most PvPers (of any kind). We only try to make ISK when our wallets drop so far we can't PvP anymore.
The same applies to some carebears. They need more ISK, because freighters/BPOs/POS cost more than ships, but essentially when they have what they want, what's the point of grinding anymore?
Grinding isn't fun. It don't think it's supposed to be. It's just a time-sink designed to make the death-penalty mean something (nobody would really care about the DP if it was fun to earn ISK).
No grind = no death penalty = no risk = no fun. ___
The world isn't going to end; we're not that lucky... |

Lyria Skydancer
Amarr Queens of the Stone Age Anarchy Empire
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 21:09:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Nero Scuro I think the biggest difference between players who're rich and players who aren't comes down to one thing - do you still keep grinding ISK when you don't need it?
Well maybe you need to take advantage of a nice market hole for example. I was a poor 4 month old noob few days ago that hadnt seen more then 50mill in his pocket since the day he started. Found a nice little hole in jita market, found the place to haul that item from and bang 50 mill converted into 500mill in 3-4 days. Sure 100mill would be more then enough to cover anything i can fly but I had to drain that cash machine until it dropped dead :-)
But yeah grinding rats to get 500mill is quite unnessesary, i agree.
|

Audri Fisher
Caldari The Keep THE R0CK
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 21:49:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Lyria Skydancer
Originally by: Nero Scuro I think the biggest difference between players who're rich and players who aren't comes down to one thing - do you still keep grinding ISK when you don't need it?
Well maybe you need to take advantage of a nice market hole for example. I was a poor 4 month old noob few days ago that hadnt seen more then 50mill in his pocket since the day he started. Found a nice little hole in jita market, found the place to haul that item from and bang 50 mill converted into 500mill in 3-4 days. Sure 100mill would be more then enough to cover anything i can fly but I had to drain that cash machine until it dropped dead :-)
But yeah grinding rats to get 500mill is quite unnessesary, i agree.
damn I am poor. zydrines price crash isn't making my life any easier either. mine veldpsar 
|

Shakuul
Caldari The Imperial Commonwealth The Sundering
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 21:55:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Soporo
Quote: If I were to guess I'd say 1-2 billion per active account.
I wish.
I was guessing at the average. So if you take every wallet in the game and divide it out. It might even be higher it really depends on how rich the richest people are. I have no idea what the median is...maybe 500mil?
|

Skidmarks
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 22:03:00 -
[47]
reading this thread makes me feel kinda rich but I know I am not, and I make between 600m and 2b a week for 2-4hrs work and the rest of the time I spend doing missions or whatever I please.
I dont make stuff or own BP's but my assets are probebly worth 30b+
I know folks who have 30b+ in ISK alone, never mind there assets
You can make lots of cash without even owning a BP or running missions, mining, ect you just have to use your brain or end up like most of the eve players who sit and wait for a tech 2 BPO whhich will never come.
|

Alistaire Mirabel
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 22:17:00 -
[48]
I doubt very much any really wealthy people, who are not part of a well known organisations...will ever post here with their mains and tell us all poor sods how they make their ISK and how much they are really worth.
Best thing to do is not to look at anyone else, even though we still do, and try to go on about our lifes in EVE as best we could. Otherwise many will be dissapointed that so much wealth is accumulated in so few hands.
|

Constantine Arcanum
Gallente IMPERIAL SENATE Pure.
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 22:46:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Nero Scuro I tend to hover around 50-250mil in ISK and assets combined.
But grinding occupations (mining, ratting, missioning) hold little to no appeal to me personally so I have no idea where I even got that much ISK from. My time in EVE just appears to be a constant stream of ship losses.
Think the highest amount of ISK I ever had was about 400mil.
Ditto. I helped - Cortes What a shiny and lovely place here - Eshtir Well lets make it a party atleast :D -Xorus RAWWWR!11!!1!2 SIG HIJACK!!11!1 I found it first, get orrrfff moiiii laaannnd - Cortes |

Shakuul
Caldari The Imperial Commonwealth The Sundering
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 22:59:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Skidmarks reading this thread makes me feel kinda rich but I know I am not, and I make between 600m and 2b a week for 2-4hrs work and the rest of the time I spend doing missions or whatever I please.
I dont make stuff or own BP's but my assets are probebly worth 30b+
I know folks who have 30b+ in ISK alone, never mind there assets
You can make lots of cash without even owning a BP or running missions, mining, ect you just have to use your brain or end up like most of the eve players who sit and wait for a tech 2 BPO whhich will never come.
:( I tried trading but could never find amazing deals. I would end up making like 10mil after an hour...so its not much better than doing missions or NPCing. I did implants for awhile...the spread was around 10mil but they sold slowly and I kept having to adjust buy orders. Whats the trick?
|

Asimov Andies
Gallente Red Blade Industries
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 23:03:00 -
[51]
uhhh... I don't fit the average. I am almost 4 months old. In my wallet currently 800m. Money from loans owed 200m. BPO's 2-3bill. Other assests 500mill. I feel rich. I guess my nomadic market behavoir payed off quite a large bit
-=##=- Why are they shooting at us Captain? |

Whispy
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 23:24:00 -
[52]
This character has 5K isk.
The other alt has about 450M left.
My main has ~12B.
|

Internet Knight
Caldari The Knighthawks Ratel Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.12.30 23:33:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Asimov Andies I am almost 4 months old. I have 800m liquid assets and several billion hard assets!
Congrats.
|

Elmicker
Gallente Unscoped Myriad Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.12.31 00:10:00 -
[54]
Edited by: Elmicker on 31/12/2006 00:10:16 7 month old casual 0.0 fighter/ratter/peon, 60mil in the wallet, probably abut 200mil in assets. I r poor. Peak was probably about 200mil in the wallet and around 1bil in assets, but then i lost most of it in an unfortunate incident involving my pos, a vigilant cov. ops pilot, and an ill-timed meal . That said, i rarely, if ever, rat properly. Taking my raven out for a spin for 2-3 days of hard ratting in a quiet system of my own would easy put me in the 500mil+ region.
|

Aramendel
Amarr Queens of the Stone Age Anarchy Empire
|
Posted - 2006.12.31 00:35:00 -
[55]
8 months old, about 2 bil in cash and 1.75 bil in assets.
One thing to note is that once you have a certain amount of cash (say ~500 mil) it gets a lot easier to make isk, especially if you trade a bit.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |