Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Siddy
Siddy

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.05 22:54:00 - [31]

Quote:
hope u realise that training 'Big guns' requires you to train small guns then medium guns and Gunnery and all the other skills etc.. same with training 'Big ships' requires frigates and then cruisers as well as navigational skills..

I'm pretty sure you will get your Tempest and spend about a day in it before u get yourself blowed up.. spend some time Flying Stabbers and ruptures hunting 20-30 k pirates before you jump in the big boy.

and using a BATTLESHIP to just MINE ? .. gah u make me sick, makes me wanna be a pirate just to smack your Arse, you miserable worm !

u can caal me what ever u want but i dont take that insult untill i see u NPC huntting OR PVP on 800MHz 126MB RAM Radeon 6900 PC

When u Freez for 1-2 minute alvays after jumping u realize that PVP or huntting is out of question

so i must forgive that insult.. this time...
-------------------------------------------
Siddy
Siddy
Minmatar
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.05 22:54:00 - [32]

Quote:
hope u realise that training 'Big guns' requires you to train small guns then medium guns and Gunnery and all the other skills etc.. same with training 'Big ships' requires frigates and then cruisers as well as navigational skills..

I'm pretty sure you will get your Tempest and spend about a day in it before u get yourself blowed up.. spend some time Flying Stabbers and ruptures hunting 20-30 k pirates before you jump in the big boy.

and using a BATTLESHIP to just MINE ? .. gah u make me sick, makes me wanna be a pirate just to smack your Arse, you miserable worm !

u can caal me what ever u want but i dont take that insult untill i see u NPC huntting OR PVP on 800MHz 126MB RAM Radeon 6900 PC

When u Freez for 1-2 minute alvays after jumping u realize that PVP or huntting is out of question

so i must forgive that insult.. this time...
Maximus Frenkyled
Maximus Frenkyled

Posted - 2003.12.06 01:42:00 - [33]

WTF??

Just Your Average Guy.
Maximus Frenkyled
Maximus Frenkyled

Posted - 2003.12.06 01:42:00 - [34]

WTF??

Just Your Average Guy.
Reptar
Reptar

Posted - 2003.12.06 01:51:00 - [35]

are u on drugs?
Reptar
Reptar

Posted - 2003.12.06 01:51:00 - [36]

are u on drugs?
Siddy
Siddy

Posted - 2003.12.06 11:47:00 - [37]

Bah !Confused
Siddy
Siddy
Minmatar
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2003.12.06 11:47:00 - [38]

Bah !Confused
Syphin
Syphin

Posted - 2003.12.06 13:08:00 - [39]

Quote:

if i want best ill take Apoc Scorp or raven.. in BS PVP category Tempest suck

I wish ya the best of luck getting your BS. Its your choice so do what ya like but i couldn't let think tempest sucks as PVP ship.

Tempest is one of the best PVP ships out there it is just under-rated.Very Happy
- - - - - - -
Disclaimer
I take no responsibility for the spelling or grammar usage in the above statement Nor do i agree with its ideas and or claims Or even acknowledge its existance.
Syphin
Syphin
Gallente

Posted - 2003.12.06 13:08:00 - [40]

Quote:

if i want best ill take Apoc Scorp or raven.. in BS PVP category Tempest suck

I wish ya the best of luck getting your BS. Its your choice so do what ya like but i couldn't let think tempest sucks as PVP ship.

Tempest is one of the best PVP ships out there it is just under-rated.Very Happy
- - - - - - -
Disclaimer
I take no responsibility for the spelling or grammar usage in the above statement Nor do i agree with its ideas and or claims Or even acknowledge its existance.
Siddy
Siddy

Posted - 2003.12.06 18:25:00 - [41]

thx for the whishe...

i figured my self that Tempest is under rated .. it can do monster damagen and u can make it impervios to jamming

but its not the PVP i am intrested atm...

dont u get somethimes thees feeling: that is the thing for me! i got to get it!

i figured that when i mine 2milion units of omber , make some on whit good skills refine it(CEO) and sell the ore at higest prize araund the galaxy- i can afford almost any BS there is out there but tempest is the only thing i want

and i got 300k omber in 3 days ( 100k/day )

so i am going strong and on scedual...Wink

Cheers
Siddy
Siddy
Minmatar
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2003.12.06 18:25:00 - [42]

thx for the whishe...

i figured my self that Tempest is under rated .. it can do monster damagen and u can make it impervios to jamming

but its not the PVP i am intrested atm...

dont u get somethimes thees feeling: that is the thing for me! i got to get it!

i figured that when i mine 2milion units of omber , make some on whit good skills refine it(CEO) and sell the ore at higest prize araund the galaxy- i can afford almost any BS there is out there but tempest is the only thing i want

and i got 300k omber in 3 days ( 100k/day )

so i am going strong and on scedual...Wink

Cheers
Sarixi
Sarixi

Posted - 2003.12.06 20:40:00 - [43]

I think I have seen Siddy on the Eve Chat channel ingame. Hes a nice guy actually, I'll give him that much.

Good luck to you out there siddy ^^

-Sarixi
Sarixi
Sarixi
Caldari
Caldari Provisions

Posted - 2003.12.06 20:40:00 - [44]

I think I have seen Siddy on the Eve Chat channel ingame. Hes a nice guy actually, I'll give him that much.

Good luck to you out there siddy ^^

-Sarixi
GeoNoSiS
GeoNoSiS

Posted - 2003.12.08 02:43:00 - [45]

Quote:
u think i am that stupid??

yes...?
-----------------------------------------------

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world
GeoNoSiS
GeoNoSiS
Amarr
Black Nova Corp
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2003.12.08 02:43:00 - [46]

Quote:
u think i am that stupid??

yes...?
-----------------------------------------------
Slinky Redfoot
Slinky Redfoot

Posted - 2003.12.08 10:06:00 - [47]

I made the mistake of rushing to battleships, i lost my typhoon 6 days after getting my newbie hands on it.I've made a promise to myself not to buy a tempest untill i have atleast 4 million skillpoints.I was in frigates for about a month, and with my 1.9m skillpoints i'm just about feeling confident enough for a rupture.

Siddy - best of luck to ya, i wouldn't recommend ever entering a 0.0-0.4 system with it, a blackbird would eat you for lunch. Wink

Got Banana?
Slinky Redfoot
Slinky Redfoot
Deep Core Mining Inc.

Posted - 2003.12.08 10:06:00 - [48]

I made the mistake of rushing to battleships, i lost my typhoon 6 days after getting my newbie hands on it.I've made a promise to myself not to buy a tempest untill i have atleast 4 million skillpoints.I was in frigates for about a month, and with my 1.9m skillpoints i'm just about feeling confident enough for a rupture.

Siddy - best of luck to ya, i wouldn't recommend ever entering a 0.0-0.4 system with it, a blackbird would eat you for lunch. Wink
Got Banana?
Gan Ning
Gan Ning

Posted - 2003.12.08 10:11:00 - [49]

Leave Siddy alone, the guy is passionate about mining, what's wrong with that? If he wants a Tempest, loves the Tempest and dreams of owning nothing but a glorious Tempest, what's the problem with that? Don't pull him down.

Siddy, if you need some minerals I might have some spare lying around which you can have, contact me ingame later and you can pick some up from me at New Caldari.

Gan Ning
Gan Ning
Caldari

Posted - 2003.12.08 10:11:00 - [50]

Leave Siddy alone, the guy is passionate about mining, what's wrong with that? If he wants a Tempest, loves the Tempest and dreams of owning nothing but a glorious Tempest, what's the problem with that? Don't pull him down.

Siddy, if you need some minerals I might have some spare lying around which you can have, contact me ingame later and you can pick some up from me at New Caldari.

XpoHoc
XpoHoc

Posted - 2003.12.08 12:51:00 - [51]

No miner should ever be fitted on a Tempest.
Tempest is a killer not a driller.

Good luck getting your Tempest, but you should get a full insurance before entering 0.4 space.

And no you won't get a Tempest for less than 85mill.

XpoHoc
XpoHoc
Minmatar
TunDraGon

Posted - 2003.12.08 12:51:00 - [52]

No miner should ever be fitted on a Tempest.
Tempest is a killer not a driller.

Good luck getting your Tempest, but you should get a full insurance before entering 0.4 space.

And no you won't get a Tempest for less than 85mill.

Siddy
Siddy

Posted - 2003.12.08 13:02:00 - [53]

Aye Tempest is Beutiful ship

It got Perfekt Command Bridge desing

it got Perfekt Drone Docking tube desing

It is beutiful ship by every aspekt there is

Gan... thx.. i whuld realy apresiate that

To all others saying that Tempest is a killer - not a driller

Well... any ship can be a killer... hell, i can outfit my n00bship to kill freighters and miners and other helples targets to
and most important rule - any ship CAN be kiled

but most importand thing abaut EVE ships is that they only Serves as Equipment Platforms!

so baisikly there Is no "miner" or "Destroyer"
class wessel introdused yet....

some ships serve as kiling beter than minig...some othervay

i my self cant dream right now abaut huntting or PVP due to my outclassed Computer

so for now i need tempest for maynly 3 reasons

reason 1: its most Beutiful ship there is

Reason 2: I can mine in it beter - and so on i can buye all kind of other useful stuff

and Third reason is that Tempest whuld realy look Neat in my Ship hangar aside my Probe and Rifter Cool

Peoples must have dreams - and sometimes to live up thous dreams we must risk all we got
Siddy
Siddy
Minmatar
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2003.12.08 13:02:00 - [54]

Aye Tempest is Beutiful ship

It got Perfekt Command Bridge desing

it got Perfekt Drone Docking tube desing

It is beutiful ship by every aspekt there is

Gan... thx.. i whuld realy apresiate that

To all others saying that Tempest is a killer - not a driller

Well... any ship can be a killer... hell, i can outfit my n00bship to kill freighters and miners and other helples targets to
and most important rule - any ship CAN be kiled

but most importand thing abaut EVE ships is that they only Serves as Equipment Platforms!

so baisikly there Is no "miner" or "Destroyer"
class wessel introdused yet....

some ships serve as kiling beter than minig...some othervay

i my self cant dream right now abaut huntting or PVP due to my outclassed Computer

so for now i need tempest for maynly 3 reasons

reason 1: its most Beutiful ship there is

Reason 2: I can mine in it beter - and so on i can buye all kind of other useful stuff

and Third reason is that Tempest whuld realy look Neat in my Ship hangar aside my Probe and Rifter Cool

Peoples must have dreams - and sometimes to live up thous dreams we must risk all we got
Lentia
Lentia

Posted - 2003.12.09 06:33:00 - [55]

Edited by: Lentia on 09/12/2003 06:33:44
Siddy,
You bust me up! I love your spirit. You get your beautiful Tempest and you have FUN! Dont listen to anybody else!!!

Lentia
Military Officer
http://www.staf.online-guild.com/
Lentia
Lentia
The Scope

Posted - 2003.12.09 06:33:00 - [56]

Edited by: Lentia on 09/12/2003 06:33:44
Siddy,
You bust me up! I love your spirit. You get your beautiful Tempest and you have FUN! Dont listen to anybody else!!!

Lentia
Military Officer
http://www.staf.online-guild.com/
Primer Xenius
Primer Xenius

Posted - 2003.12.09 14:27:00 - [57]

Currently the mineral cost of a tempest is around 85-90 million ISK.

Thats at 17-18K ISK for mega and 2-2.2K for zydrine. The single runs sell for around 10-15 mil. Now getting the mineral together can be a pain and its much easier to sell megacyte and single runs for ISK. Thus, in our eyes unless the tempest market demand reaches 90+15 = 105 mil + at least 15 mil for work, so say 120 mil at least, its not worth our time.

About time battleships were difficult to acquire Smile

"we all know CA planned to attack Xetic "when the time was right" from day1" - Lallante
Primer Xenius
Primer Xenius
The Collective
Against ALL Authorities

Posted - 2003.12.09 14:27:00 - [58]

Currently the mineral cost of a tempest is around 85-90 million ISK.

Thats at 17-18K ISK for mega and 2-2.2K for zydrine. The single runs sell for around 10-15 mil. Now getting the mineral together can be a pain and its much easier to sell megacyte and single runs for ISK. Thus, in our eyes unless the tempest market demand reaches 90+15 = 105 mil + at least 15 mil for work, so say 120 mil at least, its not worth our time.

About time battleships were difficult to acquire Smile

Grospierre
Grospierre

Posted - 2003.12.09 19:57:00 - [59]

This guy reminds me of Gollum, hehe.
--Grospierre

P.S. I'm getting a Tempest too, but I don't
plan to salivate over it, hehe.
Grospierre
Grospierre

Posted - 2003.12.09 19:57:00 - [60]

This guy reminds me of Gollum, hehe.
--Grospierre

P.S. I'm getting a Tempest too, but I don't
plan to salivate over it, hehe.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240419/0550
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.