Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
voogru
voogru

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.31 21:21:00 - [91]

Edited by: voogru on 31/12/2003 21:22:02
Whatever your smoking, give me some.

And good luck :)
-------
Your 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun perfectly strikes Guardian Enforcer, wrecking for 827.3 damage.
voogru
voogru
Gallente
Massive Damage

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.31 21:21:00 - [92]

Edited by: voogru on 31/12/2003 21:22:02
Whatever your smoking, give me some.

And good luck :)
Siddy
Siddy

Posted - 2004.01.07 09:08:00 - [93]

Allmost there .. hang on boys and girls! this ride will make LSD look like aspirine! Very Happy
-------------------------------------------
Siddy
Siddy
Minmatar
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.01.07 09:08:00 - [94]

Allmost there .. hang on boys and girls! this ride will make LSD look like aspirine! Very Happy
Shaemell Buttleson
Shaemell Buttleson

Posted - 2004.01.09 02:06:00 - [95]

Edited by: Shaemell Buttleson on 09/01/2004 02:07:10
Has to be the best item i have seen in this forum, i am still laughing as i write this.
I wish everyone else enjoyed playing the game as much as you!Smile
Shaemell Buttleson
Shaemell Buttleson
Darwin With Attitude
oooh Shiny

Posted - 2004.01.09 02:06:00 - [96]

Edited by: Shaemell Buttleson on 09/01/2004 02:07:10
Has to be the best item i have seen in this forum, i am still laughing as i write this.
I wish everyone else enjoyed playing the game as much as you!Smile
Your signature was so funny I wet my pants and couldn't get anything done so I changed it, email [email protected] to find out why (don't forget to include a link to it) -Sahwoolo
Siddy
Siddy

Posted - 2004.12.16 17:28:00 - [97]

Ahh - finaly found you! my long since forgotten n00bie time treadh - its bring tear of nostalgy into my eye *snif*
Siddy
Siddy

Posted - 2004.12.16 17:28:00 - [98]

Ahh - finaly found you! my long since forgotten n00bie time treadh - its bring tear of nostalgy into my eye *snif*
Siddy
Siddy
Minmatar
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.12.16 17:28:00 - [99]

slothe
slothe

Posted - 2004.12.16 18:35:00 - [100]

bless lol

Say hello on our forum @www.aserea.com
or join our public channel ingame "MLM Public"
http://www.khainestar.com/eve
slothe
slothe

Posted - 2004.12.16 18:35:00 - [101]

bless lol

Say hello on our forum @www.aserea.com
or join our public channel ingame "MLM Public"
http://www.khainestar.com/eve
slothe
slothe
Caldari
0utbreak

Posted - 2004.12.16 18:35:00 - [102]

bless lol
Xylix
Xylix

Posted - 2004.12.16 18:57:00 - [103]

so did you end-up with your tempest?

I hope so, cause mining in a probe for a year.. man CCP should give you a special price: A Republic Class Tempest!
Xylix
Xylix

Posted - 2004.12.16 18:57:00 - [104]

I hope so, cause mining in a probe for a year.. man CCP should give you a special price: A Republic Class Tempest!
Xylix
Xylix
Minmatar
Legion Du Lys
Tau Ceti Federation

Posted - 2004.12.16 18:57:00 - [105]

Megel Dufraine
Megel Dufraine

Posted - 2004.12.16 19:55:00 - [106]

You must have been powering up your thread bumbing guns for a month to pull this one back up Siddy.

------------
<insert witty sig comments>
Megel Dufraine
Megel Dufraine

Posted - 2004.12.16 19:55:00 - [107]

You must have been powering up your thread bumbing guns for a month to pull this one back up Siddy.

------------
Megel Dufraine
Megel Dufraine
The Scope

Posted - 2004.12.16 19:55:00 - [108]

------------
Siddy
Siddy

Posted - 2004.12.16 20:36:00 - [109]

*sniF* isint it just wonderful! all i ever dreamed abaut when i was nub came true!

i got many tempestes and other nifty BS's

i became into one of the best tempest pilots there is (and i got lots of omgwtpwnBBQ to back it up)

and i got in m0o Laughing

*snif* mi so happy Embarassed
Siddy
Siddy

Posted - 2004.12.16 20:36:00 - [110]

*sniF* isint it just wonderful! all i ever dreamed abaut when i was nub came true!

i became into one of the best tempest pilots there is (and i got lots of omgwtpwnBBQ to back it up)

Siddy
Siddy
Minmatar
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.12.16 20:36:00 - [111]

Kalfu
Kalfu

Posted - 2004.12.17 15:23:00 - [112]

I read the first post and thought "what the heck is Siddy, the number one Tempest advocate, doing pretending to be a n00b minig for Tempest?"

Then I noticed the time of the post. :-)

Kalfu
Kalfu

Posted - 2004.12.17 15:23:00 - [113]

I read the first post and thought "what the heck is Siddy, the number one Tempest advocate, doing pretending to be a n00b minig for Tempest?"

Kalfu
Kalfu

Posted - 2004.12.17 15:23:00 - [114]

Sir JoJo
Sir JoJo

Posted - 2004.12.17 16:53:00 - [115]

hehe nice reading ;)

who dont remember the first bs ohh yeah well i remember even better when it blew up 3 hours later ;)
Sir JoJo
Sir JoJo

Posted - 2004.12.17 16:53:00 - [116]

hehe nice reading ;)

who dont remember the first bs ohh yeah well i remember even better when it blew up 3 hours later ;)
Sir JoJo
Sir JoJo
Minmatar
Destructive Influence
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.12.17 16:53:00 - [117]

hehe nice reading ;)

Soren
Soren

Posted - 2004.12.17 17:30:00 - [118]

lol, I can't beleive you bumped this yourself.. hilarious! Laughing

Soren
Soren

Posted - 2004.12.17 17:30:00 - [119]

Soren
Soren
PAK

Posted - 2004.12.17 17:30:00 - [120]

-->-->--

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240328/1617
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.