| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Yang Aurilen
The Mjolnir Bloc The Bloc
1037
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 12:08:14 -
[1] - Quote
I'm wondering if there is a script/add-on/modifications/anything that will stop EVE uni's wiki from making me see doubles after reading halfway through any of their articles. The color layout of the website seriously hurts my eyes if I really need information on something.
Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
10006
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 12:18:52 -
[2] - Quote
Perhaps you should post on EVE University's forums to complain/find a workaround?
Got a HoleySheet1 corpse? I'll buy it for 200m!
Bumble's Space Log
|

Rovinia
Exotic Dancers Union SONS of BANE
436
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 12:22:48 -
[3] - Quote
Eve University is a Playercorp that offers this service, not CCP. So if you have a problem with their wiki, you should discuss that in the Eve-Uni Forum.
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
10006
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 12:27:17 -
[4] - Quote
Quote:EVE Uni wiki hurts my eyes?
Also OP, you do realise how pathetic the thread title is, don't you?
Got a HoleySheet1 corpse? I'll buy it for 200m!
Bumble's Space Log
|

Nat Silverguard
Aideron Robotics
234
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 13:23:38 -
[5] - Quote
caldari scum going blind, goooooooood!
Just Add Water
|

Solecist Project
The Scope Gallente Federation
30476
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 13:30:36 -
[6] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:Quote:EVE Uni wiki hurts my eyes? Also OP, you do realise how pathetic the thread title is, don't you? It's a question. He doesn't know if it hurts his eyes. Maybe he's a special needs person who doesn't really know if he they do, or maybe he's afraid of admitting that they hurt, or maybe he's afraid of hurting someone's feelings with this thread. Sheesh, Bumble, think of all the people this could potentially traumatize, including the OP. How dare you being so self centered? Don't you have wny feelings for others?
I am embarassed of you! Tztztz ...
RoAnnon wrote:
O Bob, wonGÇÖt you buy a new Svipul for me
I just scanned for sites and I found a C3
The fleet is now forming, FC wants T3s
O Bob, wonGÇÖt you buy a new Svipul for me
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
10010
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 13:34:27 -
[7] - Quote
Solecist Project wrote:[quote=Bumblefck]
I am embarassed of you! Tztztz ...
*for
Likewise! lol   
<3
Got a HoleySheet1 corpse? I'll buy it for 200m!
Bumble's Space Log
|

Bringer of BadNews
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
9
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 13:37:15 -
[8] - Quote
I for one agree with the OP. The Eve Uni. wiki is a disgrace to Eve Online. |

Action Nerd
Petulant Luddite GmbH
1
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 16:35:33 -
[9] - Quote
If you actually create an account with E-Uni and log in, you can go to account preferences and change the theme. Soothing colors for your sore eyes.
Me, I like their colors.
Kevin: Yes, why does there have to be evil?
Supreme Being: I think it has something to do with free will.
|

Frostys Virpio
KarmaFleet Goonswarm Federation
2466
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 17:52:08 -
[10] - Quote
Yang Aurilen wrote:I'm wondering if there is a script/add-on/modifications/anything that will stop EVE uni's wiki from making me see doubles after reading halfway through any of their articles. The color layout of the website seriously hurts my eyes if I really need information on something. 
Ask for info on the forum and stop reading EVE Uni if it hurt your eyes... |

Vortexo VonBrenner
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation The Honda Accord
2231
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 18:16:57 -
[11] - Quote
Rovinia wrote:Eve University is a Playercorp that offers this service, not CCP. So if you have a problem with their wiki, you should discuss that in the Eve-Uni Forum.
OP, allow me to add the following to the above answer to your issue: Eve University is a Playercorp that offers this service, not CCP. So if you have a problem with their wiki, you should discuss that in the >>> Eve-Uni Forum <<<.
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
|

Solecist Project
The Scope Gallente Federation
30534
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 20:03:13 -
[12] - Quote
Vortexo VonBrenner wrote:Rovinia wrote:Eve University is a Playercorp that offers this service, not CCP. So if you have a problem with their wiki, you should discuss that in the Eve-Uni Forum. OP, allow me to add the following to the above answer to your issue: Eve University is a Playercorp that offers this service, not CCP. So if you have a problem with their wiki, you should discuss that in the >>> Eve-Uni Forum <<<. I'd like to point out the following both of you seemed to have missed.
Eve University is a Playercorp that offers this service, not CCP. So if you have a problem with their wiki, you should discuss that in the ...
RoAnnon wrote:
O Bob, wonGÇÖt you buy a new Svipul for me
I just scanned for sites and I found a C3
The fleet is now forming, FC wants T3s
O Bob, wonGÇÖt you buy a new Svipul for me
|

Foxstar Damaskeenus
Calibrated Chaos Triumvirate.
275
|
Posted - 2016.01.07 05:18:20 -
[13] - Quote
IMO, uniwiki's colors are fantastic.
I wish every page on the internet had a black or dark background, white backgrounds suck.
"[this thread] is a cesspit of trolling and flaming" ISD Buldath
|

Gregor Parud
Ordo Ardish
2141
|
Posted - 2016.01.07 05:40:12 -
[14] - Quote
Op has probably been looking at their fits, they hurt my eyes as well. |

Ibutho Inkosi
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
7
|
Posted - 2016.01.07 07:58:39 -
[15] - Quote
It does leave much to be desired in the user-friendly category. Publishing a mountain of text and not have it readable is an error in judgement at best. Causing an increase in the sales of eyeglasses may be a capitalist's plus, however.
As long as the tale of the hunt is told by the hunter, and not the lion, it will favor the hunter.
|

Salah ad-Din al-Jawahiri
New Order Logistics CODE.
349
|
Posted - 2016.01.07 10:12:46 -
[16] - Quote
Color schemes of this kind are designed to be more comfortable to read at night.
EVE Uni knows what we nerds need. |

Solecist Project
The Scope Gallente Federation
30670
|
Posted - 2016.01.07 10:24:09 -
[17] - Quote
Salah ad-Din al-Jawahiri wrote:Color schemes of this kind are designed to be more comfortable to read at night.
EVE Uni knows what we nerds need. You might also like solarized.
One of the best, scientifically researched, colour themes.
RoAnnon wrote:
O Bob, wonGÇÖt you buy a new Svipul for me
I just scanned for sites and I found a C3
The fleet is now forming, FC wants T3s
O Bob, wonGÇÖt you buy a new Svipul for me
|

ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
132
|
Posted - 2016.01.07 14:31:27 -
[18] - Quote
Since your question has been answered I will close this thread to prevent further trolling.
ISD Max Trix
Ensign
Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)
Interstellar Services Department
I do not respond to Evemails.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |