Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 20:15 - 2016/02/26

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Archeos
Archeos
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.26 20:51:15 - [1] - Quote

Daddy not the belt again :(
Archeos
Archeos
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.26 20:59:50 - [2] - Quote

FREE SP OR WE RIOT !!!one
Archeos
Archeos
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:16:46 - [3] - Quote

For F*** sake CCP ! It's friday night, people stayed home to play your heroin infused addictive game, and you cut us off ? What am i supposed to do now ?
Archeos
Archeos
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:41:48 - [4] - Quote

1 RAGE POST = 1 Skill injector
Archeos
Archeos
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:08:41 - [5] - Quote

Henry Plantgenet wrote:
+++MELON MELON MELON+++
++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

BURSAAAAAAAR !
Archeos
Archeos
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:49:57 - [6] - Quote

UPDATE - 20:15 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS NOW OFFLINE FOR INVESTIGATION
UPDATE - 21:00 UTC - INVESTIGATION IS STILL ONGOING - NO ETA FOR UP TIME
UPDATE - 21:30 UTC - INVESTIGATION INTO DB ISSUES IS STILL ONGOING
UPDATE - 22:00 UTC - DATABASE ISSUES ARE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED - STILL NO ETA
UPDATE - 22:30 UTC - INVESTIGATION IS STILL ONGOING INTO THE DATABASE ISSUES THAT ARE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED WE STILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE DOING - WE HAVE NOT ORDERED PIZZAS YET - ETA:YOLO
UPDATE - 22:45 UTC - FORUMS ARE BACK ONLINE AFTER FAULTFINDING - STILL NO ETA FOR TQ UPTIME
UPDATE - 22:56 UTC - WE JUST GOT SIDETRACKED MAKING ANOTHER VIDEO GAME DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF THE INVESTIGATION OF THE POSSIBLE ONGOING DATABASE ISSUES THAT ARE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED- WE ARE STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT - EVE IS PERFECT - WE ARE CRAVING CHINESE FOOD THIS TIME IN HONOR OF THE ISK FARMERS - ETA:SWAG
UPDATE - 23:30 UTC - WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON BRINGING UP TQ IN VIP - NO ETA FOR ACCESS
UPDATE - 23:45 UTC - WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE INVESTIGATION INVESTIGATING WHO THE VIP IS OF THE POSSIBLE ONGOING POSSIBLE DATABASE ISSUES THAT WE ARE STILL INVESTIGATING - WE BELIEVE THE VIP WILL BE DEEZNUTZ - INVESTIGATION IS STILL ONGOING AND STILL NO ETA. #TRUMP2016
[/quote][/quote]
UPDATE - 23:48 UTC - WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON ESTABLISHING A STABLE WORMHOLE TO STOP THE DOWNTIME FROM HAPPENING - FOR NOW THE VIP SERVER IS UP AND THE PRICE OF ADMISSON IS 8000 AUR.

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,20s, ref 20240425/0455
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.