Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 20:15 - 2016/02/26

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Tommaxx
Tommaxx
Das Raumfahrer Syndikat
The Volition Cult

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.26 20:33:17 - [1] - Quote

LuNaRiAn SeRpEnT wrote:
This thread is the perfect example of how the Eve community is literally the worst mmo community on the planet.

If EVE is the worst mmo community on the planet, how would you call wow's community? Blink
Tommaxx
Tommaxx
Das Raumfahrer Syndikat
The Volition Cult

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.26 20:54:48 - [2] - Quote

Splash Satin wrote:
Should I watch TiiiiiiiViiiiiiiii now ?????????????????

Don't do it, keep cool.
Tommaxx
Tommaxx
Das Raumfahrer Syndikat
The Volition Cult

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:41:49 - [3] - Quote

Ko Yaken wrote:
Wait... Does this mean I have to go outside?

Before you open the door to outside, be sure to check if outside's servers up and running
Tommaxx
Tommaxx
Das Raumfahrer Syndikat
The Volition Cult

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:46:00 - [4] - Quote

Kirkof Silence wrote:
Tommaxx wrote:
Ko Yaken wrote:
Wait... Does this mean I have to go outside?

Before you open the door to outside, be sure to check if outside's servers up and running

First of all use scout to check if gate is safe Roll

AttentionAttentionAttentionAttention
Tommaxx
Tommaxx
Das Raumfahrer Syndikat
The Volition Cult

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:52:52 - [5] - Quote

Martin Panala wrote:
Normally i would say this is ok, im fine with this - as long as we got stable server and a good support.

But good support? nada!

stable servers? having lags like hell even with a good internet connection, a good computer and all settings right!

And then a downtime at a friday evening....where everybody just wants to chill out and relax from hard work!

First time i agree with all those flamers and trollers here!!!!

we have to get a compensation for this issue.....ccp should do something in return for the players for the **** they-¦ve made in the past time with they-¦re new patches and low support over years!

over and out!

Reminds me of a recent alliance vs. alliance fight. time dilation where every action took about 10 - 15 seconds. horrible.
Tommaxx
Tommaxx
Das Raumfahrer Syndikat
The Volition Cult

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:05:41 - [6] - Quote

Make good use of this unexpected leisure time to prepare some healthy food!

Mmmhhhh
Tommaxx
Tommaxx
Das Raumfahrer Syndikat
The Volition Cult

Posted - 2016.02.26 22:51:40 - [7] - Quote

Jay Joringer wrote:
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Idea

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240428/0417
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.